Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Artemisia Vulgaris
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid
Started by: blessedkids at August 29 2017

Replies: 147 & Views: 3717    Font    Page 3 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

Re:homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid By: blessedkids

October 4 2017
Hello Sir

I do not have baryta carb 3x but have 30c for now(next 3 days). can I use that instead? please let me know.

Thank You...

October 4 2017
Sorry Sir, nevermind my previous comment.. I just read your detailed email... I will go and get baryta carb 3x rightaway. Thank You Thank You.

Re:homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid By: udaya kumar
--

October 4 2017
Ideally 3X. you may try 30C and post the benefits accrued here.

--

October 4 2017
Hello Sir - here is the next steps per your recommendation. Kindly let me know if I can combine bella with baryta.

5th Phosphorus 30C three times one day
6,7,8/10 - Belladonna 30C three times a day
9,10, 11 - baryta carb 3x 3 time a day

Thank you for your comments and we will follow all your recommendations.He has come a long way from being a literal vegetable- staring at the ceiling and not responding to even his name, and constantly tugging his ears all the time, with glassy/foggy eyes.

Thank you for everything you do to help kids like him... namaste

--

October 4 2017
Yes you can combine Belladonna and Baryta Carb......Belladonna may be stopped if sound improves by 8th...Baryta may be continued for longer periods. best wishes.

--

October 5 2017
wii do...Thank You

--

October 5 2017
ok

--

October 6 2017
Hello Sir,

updates so far -
- Gave him Phosphorus 30C three times on 5th
- gave him bella 30 + baryta carb 3x 2times(1more tonight)

He used to spit a lot, now that has reduced. many nights, he would have a mouth full of spit ( he will wait till it fills his mouth) and would then wake up in the middle of the night, run to the sink and spit....that has reduced tremendously.

also...that spit is foamy and white stringy and very stinky. now, since phosporus, his spitting episodes have reduced.

- he is still tired and wishes to lay in bed all day and tells me he is tired and sleepy. he complained of calf muscle cramp once today.

- he talks to himself ( probably some dialogue from a cartoon) repeatedly.

Hopefully barya + bella will start taking effect. I did read some more about them and his issues/symptoms do fit them.

Thank You

October 6 2017
Sir - I wanted to ask you this question.

say we give a homeopathy medicine X. I notice that the many a time, the symptoms it is supposed to remove or address, actually manifest in him. these symptome were not there before, but when i give the medicine x, they somehow show up. now...is this normal ? or is it a sign to stop giving that med X. what are your thoughts ?

Please shed some insights...for its scary sometimes... to see my child regress...

As always..Thank You

--

October 7 2017
Good.

2. In such cases it is enough if you give a single dose of its higher potency. In low immune subjects this could happen in some medicines and not in all medicines. Usually it is termed as aggravation and aggravations usually end up in cure....I would call it only a healing crisis. You can stop those medicines for that particular time and then repeat on a later day to see if those symptoms again appear....stop and again repeat it on a later date on the same potency if it again appears, you could confirm the medicine is not sufficient to awaken the life force to the conditions prevailing and higher or highest potency would be required. Higher potencies will not and should not aggravate in minimum doses. Homeopathy if reinvented by Hahneman from a Cinchona Bark then the basic principle of homeopathy is higher potencies antidote lower potencies. i.e. if a particular substance is creating certain group of symptoms after eating or drinking that and that we call proving, then the same symptoms can be cured by creating a potency of the same substances....meaning higher potency antidotes the ill effects of the concentrated form.....If 30C is considered crude form and is proving as you said, in certain individuals due to low immune levels or other reasons, the higher potency should antidote such provings.....

--

October 8 2017
Thank You Dr, for explaining this in layman's and simple terms...

update on my kid - 3 days of bella 30 + baryta carb 3x 6th thru 8th.

- The spiting has almost stopped ( except for the early morning wake up spits) - yay!!
- His mood..he seems to get very angry for everything...turn up the fan-> he gets angry, frowns and clinches his fists. want to talk to relative over skype-> he does not look at the screen and makes a angry face. wants me to mute the tv all the time...

- I gently asked him what was going on and he says " stress" and " heart is paining".... so maybe I think all this is too much stimulus and he does not like it...so for now...we all are tolerating his tantrums.

- Is taking long baths. like 3 hour baths and uses up all the soap ( its funny and we make fun of him). I think water is calming his panic attacks.

- no changes in food patterns. I just gave him some bifilac and vizylac ( general probiotics)

- I think the Trio and phosphorus helped him a lot, especially the trio where his eye contact was back(as in video), but short lived for a day or so. even at the same eye level, he does not wannna look...maybe he is detoxing...and as you mentioned...just want to give it more time as these are long acting...

please approve the next week's regime:

9-11th
natmur 30 + bacopaQ + gelsemium30
(gelsemium for his not wanting to go out at all..., just want to be at home. maybe he does not want all the stimulus of being out in public. funny...he does not wish to go the barbers for a hair cut)

12 - 14th
baryta carb 30 ? instead of 3x ?

Thank You...

--

October 8 2017
stop Belladonna 30C and use Belladonna 1M single dose two globules once only.

--

October 8 2017
will do Sir...just to confirm

9th - Bella 1m 2 globs once a day
10/11/12 - natmur 30+bacopaq+gelsemium 30
13/14/15 - baryta 3x 3time daily

thank you thank you for the quick response on a weekend.

--

October 8 2017
9th once a day once only.
ok

--

October 10 2017
Sorry to bother you Sir... I just want to report that son has a huge temper tantrum today. all of a sudden, he started to shout at the top of his voice and excessive crying with violent anger for no reason ( rest of us were intently watching a movie and he was screaming at us to mute the tv). maybe he was trying to seek attention...

he just does not want to listen to me. he is so stressed that he just shut me off...

I gave him bella 1m yesterday and natmur today. Please advise....Thank You.

--

October 10 2017
He must be getting irritated by the Sound... Belladonna must be working....you may use one dose of Aconitum 30C (two granules) and one dose of Arsenic Album 30C (two granules) which will remove the ill effects surfacing from Bell and Natrum Mur. If trantrum persists with stress use one dose of Nux Vomica 30C. Or if he is behaving absolutely normal or improvement in behaviour tomorrow morning, you need not give Aconitum or Ars or Nux.

--

October 11 2017
Thank you for the support Dr,

Son became calm after the incident. He slept off without any other further tantrums. Will continue to watch him today and report back by the end of the day.

I probably will not give him his regular natmur 30+bacopaQ+gelsemium30 today. Think the poor guy needs a break. Hope it is ok.

Thank You...

October 11 2017
Hello Doc,

I think I figured out the root cause for his tantrum. He ate a little bread yesterday. I have seen such violent reactions before that get triggered after 2 days of wheat, but this time, the reaction was immediate, within hours....

So, I am sorry...I will need to watch his food aswell.

--

October 11 2017
use Psorinum 1M single dose followed by Pulsatilla 30C three times a day to remove the Celiac factor which is cause to non assimilation and his general condition.

--

October 11 2017
Thanks Dr...
will do. I realized the wheat issue because he woke up and his spitting has returned.. (allergic reaction). Will need to watch for this in the future.

thank you for your support..

October 11 2017
eod update Dr,

Gave son Psorinum 1M first thing in the morning and followed by Pulsatilla 30C.

not much tantrums but in the evening, he complained of heart pain and wanted me to press his chest (left)with my palm and the pressure made him feel better. he kept saying the stress causes his heart to pain...and cried a lot and just went to bed. I am not sure what to make of all this this has not happened before w/ gluten.. not sure if i should continue natmur30+bacopaq. please advise.

as always...Thank You

--

October 11 2017
you can stop bacopa for the time being and repeat it later. Natrum Mur can continue. If stress causes heart to pain it could only be gastric. you may get it checked ...the only thing that can be expected at that age is a septal defect.....I think this is gastric. use single dose of Arsenic Album 30C and if the pain vanishes within 10 minutes it should be understood as gastric derrrangement.

--

October 12 2017
Thank You Dr,

I'll give him Ars Album 30c first thing this morning.

will stick with the schedule and give him
Natmur 30 3x - 12th
Baryta Carb 3x 3times day- 13th,14th and 15th.

He is still feeling very tired and wishes to lie down whole day. just reporting...he might be healing from within...Thank you for being supportive.

--

October 12 2017
He should feel different after Arsenic if not please let me know.

--

October 12 2017
Helllo Dr,

Thank You....son tells me his heart burn is better. He seemed happy too and was out of the bed, walking around the house more.

But when he walks....he pauses and freezes for more than 2 minutes. ex- i asked him to go get his own water, he picked up the glass and just froze....was continually blinking his eyes and then thought for a while and then make his way to the kitchen to get some water...(something like a vertigo scenario). I asked him about it, but there was no response..

I ran out of baryta carb 3x (even not available in the store), but they had 6C. do let me know if I can give that instead.

As always...Thank You Sir

--

October 12 2017
you can use 6C.
Repeat Arsenic Album upto three doses. use three doses of Gelsemium 30C
1. For Blepharospasm
2. For clarity of brain
3. coordination.

best wishes.

--

October 13 2017
Thank You Sir, will do.

will give him Ars Alb 30C + Gelsemium 30C for the next three days -13/1/15 instead of Baryta Carb 6c.

Thank You Thank You

Page 3 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.