Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Mimulus [bach Flower Remedy]
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid
Started by: blessedkids at August 29 2017

Replies: 147 & Views: 3681    Font    Page 2 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

Re:homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid By: udaya kumar
--

September 13 2017
start with Natrum Mur....after one day of Natrum Mur you can add Merc sol and Bacopa.

--

Re:homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid By: blessedkids

September 13 2017
Thank you Sir, will do

September 14 2017
Dr Uday,

I did give him Natmur yesterday 9/14 and gave him mersol+bacopa today. No reactions so far but I noticed he has been feeling very sleepy and wants to sleep thru the day and night since Silicea days. Is that normal ? he tells me he is sick and wants to sleep. please advise. Thanks

--

September 14 2017
It is ok....You can stop merc sol if you so desire.

--

September 15 2017
Just one more day of Merc sol 30 left, will give it to him today to complete the protocol. i believe its pulling out all the toxins and making him really tired which is good.

even as a baby, toddler and until now, he never had deep sleeps. This is the first time he is...so i will let him go thru it. Hopefully this is the healing he has needed all along.

starting 9/16, I will give him only natmur 30 + bacopa 3X everyday.

Thank You for all your support.

PS: what do you recommend for learning disabilities? like he does not understand or grasp things/concepts easily. I see a lot on the net about
1. Baryta iodatum
2. Calcarea carbonica
Please advise

As always, Thank you Thank You!

--

September 15 2017
Good....for learning disabilities use lycopodium 30c and repeat natrum mur 30c at intervals.

--

September 19 2017
Hello Dr Uday,

a quick update Sir - I have been giving him natmur30+bacopaQ 3x day since the 16th of Sep.

- Still sleeping a lot .
- blinking eyes - he has started to blink his eyes most of the time he is awake. that seems odd. not sure what's going on there.
- No eye contact ( Nux30 had restored the eye contact, but once we moved on from Nux, he does not make eye contact but keeps looking at the floor and blinking his eyes.)

Also, I got liquid natmur30 and bacopaQ. I am not sure "how many drops" make one dose? I was told 5 small sized globules make one dose, but i am not sure of the liquid. I give him 5 drops each in around 10ml water. is this dosage correct? I fear i might be over dosing him and thus these side effects. Please advise

As always...Thank you.

September 22 2017
Hello Dr Uday,

I have reduced the # of drops to 3. I continue to give natmur30 and bacopaQ 3x everyday.

I was reviewing another thread about Saccharum Officianalis. Its basic role in developmental disorders are within its mind symptom:
Mind : Violent temper; irritable; quarrelsome.─Bilious, sanguineous temperament.─Increased modesty of women.─Melancholic mood with the chilliness.─Dainty, capricious; cross and whining; indolent.─Low-spirited, hypochondriacal mood; peevish.─Indifference; as from homesickness.─Disinclined to talk; want of interest.─Stupid.

I do see the symptoms like irritable.moody.cross.whining, disinclined to talk.

would you recommend Saccharum Officianalis together w/ Natmur+BacopaQ ? Kindly let me know when you have some time.

Thank You

--

September 23 2017
you can always use
Saccharum Officianalis which I have used in several cases in this forum with success. Sachharum works within the Liver and improves the assimilation process which is very useful in correcting the metabolism to required levels of development of the various cells and organs including sensory and cognition. Saccharum can go with Bacopa....Natrum Mur may be used separately.

--

September 23 2017
Thank you Sir,
Can you please advise on dosage and frequency of the 3 ....natmur, bacopa+sacc.offi. ( for example in a week...what days can i skip natmur and give sacc.off)...please help...

a quick update from today.
- After a long time, my son does not feel very tired...looks like he had a long bout of sickness where he just wanted to lie down most of the time- day and night) and would wake up only to eat and go right back to bed.
-He has been cheerful today, no tantrums(fingers crossed), his blinking of eyes has reduced, but not much eye contact, though he has been watching tv.
- Tells me he is Happy and smiled. Which is very very rare. so feels like some toxic burden has reduced.

Kindly let me know dosage/schedule for natmur+sacc.off+bacopa.

Thank you! Thank You!

--

September 24 2017
Saccharun Officianalis 30C is used by many as Placebo meaning filling between days you do not take any medicines. bacopa Q can go as tonic alongwith all medicines. Natrum Mur 30Cis the main course and need not be taken for more than three days at a stretch and should be repeated after a few days gap regularly.
Bacopa is doing the good work use five Badams kept in water overnight, every day morning. This will further strengthen brain and cognitive skills. best wishes.

--

September 24 2017
Thank you Sir,

I will give natmur30c+bacopaQ 3x for 3 days of the week (sun/monday/tuesday)

Will give sacc.off30c + bacopaQ 3x for the rest of the week (wed/thurs/friday/sat)

Thank You - I will give him Badams everyday. I also give him a lot of greens ( plenty in India ) including moringa, manathakali (black nightshade- very good for his stomach and mouth ulcers); spinach which has helped keep his constipation at bay.
He used to drink a lot of jersey cow milk since he was 5 months; was a very picky eater and would not eat veggies and got really constipated as a baby. The constipation made him toxic and he would have brain fog where he would not respond at all. we started the gfcf, but the damage to the gut was probably already done.

He still has glassy eyes...but it has gotten better.
- You did mention Pulsatilla is good for stomach issues. Is there any other else we can give him for gut health?

- The other thing with him is we feel his Adrenalin is very high and panics a lot. like going to crowed places...it really freaks him out.
Please advise if we can do something to calm his nerves...

As always...Thank you Sir for everything you do.

--

September 24 2017
Glassy eyes are indicative of gut ailments....Pulsatilla works here....use Sulphur 30+Calcarea Carb 30+ Lycopodium 30 in that order once a week to remove the chronic constipation....

use Gelsemium 30C to calm his nerves.....the indicated symptom is fear of crowds.

--

September 25 2017
Will do.Thank you Sir.

--

September 25 2017
ok

--

September 30 2017
Hello Sir,

Update from 09/24 thru 09/30

-natmur30c+bacopaQ 3x for 3 days of the week (sun/monday/tuesday)
-sacc.off30c + bacopaQ 3x for the rest of the week (wed/thurs/friday/sat)

-He feels tired and wishes to sleep most of the time.
- Seems to be moody, grumpy and has angry expressions ( he normally did not show any emotions....but now, raises his eyebrows, clinches his fists) to show his anger. Its not a big deal, its really nice to see some form of emotions than no emotions but watching celing with a blank look.
- His eye contact has not improved, when I ask him to look at me, he looks up. so he is following instructions.
- in terms of speech - he wants to use minimum words. prefers yes or no, when engaged in open ended questions....he uses very minimal words.
- He also has the typical bouncy gait, does not swing his arms while walking (this is not a new development) - I was checking the net and there is a lot of documentation that talks about impaired cerebellum. Is there something we can try ?
- His constipation is under control, so have not given the Sulphur 30+Calcarea Carb 30+ Lycopodium 30 combo you recommended.

What can I give him next Dr? I want to give him gelselium, but not sure if i can pair it with anything else given he has so many issues. kindly advise.

as always...Thank You

--

September 30 2017
You have to give him the Trio....it is not only for constipation, it covers a million symptoms......they are all polychrests of the highest order....The Sulphur and Calcarea Carb( He feels tired and wishes to sleep most of the time).
enhances the powers of Lycopodium and Lyco is fundamentally suggested for improving cognitive skills and works in cerebrum as well as cerebellum.....Gelsemium can be added any time....Gelsemium also functions within the cerebellum....but do not forget to give Natrum Mur 30C at specific intervals which is you main remedy towards improving his speeking abilities and fluency.......

--

September 30 2017
Oh, sorry, I did not know the importance of trio.

So the schedule for next week will be

Sun - Sulphur 30 + bacopaQ
Mon - Calc Carb 30 + bacopaQ
Tues- Lycopodium 30 + bacopaQ
wed/thurs/friday - Natmur 30 + bacopaQ
Sat - sacc.off 30 + bacopaQ

Thank you again

September 30 2017
I will give Gelsemium 30 with Natmur 30 + BacopaQ, so schedule will be

Sun - Sulphur 30 + bacopaQ
Mon - Calc Carb 30 + bacopaQ
Tues- Lycopodium 30 + bacopaQ

wed/thurs/friday - Natmur 30 + bacopaQ + Gelsemium 30

Sat - sacc.off 30 + bacopaQ

all doses will be 3drops 3x a day. Please let me know if this is not right.

Thank You Thank You.

--

September 30 2017
No.

No other medicines with the Trio. They should be single dose once of Sulphur in the morning, calcarea carb in the afternoon and Lycopodium in the night that is all. Next day onwards you can use other medicines as per regimen suggested by you. Trio can be repeated if necessary after one week.

--

October 1 2017
Ok, will do, Thank You.

--

October 1 2017
ok

--

October 2 2017
Hello Sir,

I gave the trio yesterday. I am giving the following

mon/tues/wed - natmur30+bacopa + gelselium30

thu/fri/sat - sacc.off+ bacopaQ

sun - pulsatilla 30

As its very hard to describe the symptoms, I uploaded a video of him from this morning and have sent the link to you. If its possible, kindly take a look at the video and please let me know what you see from a doctors perspective. ( like eye contact, sudden movements etc)

As always...Thank You

--

October 2 2017
I have seen the vedeo I shall revert. In the meantime on thu/fri/sat you give Baryta Carb 3X also.

--

October 3 2017
ok...Will do Thank you Thank You.

October 4 2017
Hello Sir

I do not have baryta carb 3x but have 30c for now(next 3 days). can I use that instead? please let me know.

Thank You...

October 4 2017
Sorry Sir, nevermind my previous comment.. I just read your detailed email... I will go and get baryta carb 3x rightaway. Thank You Thank You.

Page 2 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.