Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Oleum Santali
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid
Started by: blessedkids at August 29 2017

Replies: 147 & Views: 3916    Font    Page 1 of 6  Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid By: blessedkids

August 29 2017
Strongly believe overload of western vaccines given frequently under the age of 2 causes development delays. Can homeopathy do damage control ?... is the main purpose of this thread.

Re:homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid By: blessedkids

August 29 2017
Son was given double hep-b at birth, given all other vaccines - sometimes multiple vaccines on the same dr visit. we voluntarily stopped all vaccinations at the age of 3 but i strongly feel the damage as already done.. kid had 3 ear tube surgeries, tonsils and adenoids removed (before age 5), no eye contact, no speech, brain fog, non responsive to toys family, pets, no pain when hurt, drank lot of a1 milk betwn 0-5 years, would sit gazing ceiling all the time ( i was naive and had just moved to US and not knowledgeable in their food processing fiascoes), very low muscle mass.

DAN doctor did chelation (dmps, dma, you name it - lot of aluminium, mercury, lead in tests. kid got very sick. stopped intravenous chelation after 1 year at age 9. did ayurvedic treatments - bacopa, vachha, brahmi, shankapuspi, ashwagandha, - seen improvements in speech but no expressive lang. words of a sentence are mixed up as if the flow of thoughts is faster and cannot coordinate the words to express his thoughts.

Homepathy road
carsinosin - 30c, 200c, 1m (all 30 days apart, 1dose each)

Boils all over body, regression but after 30 days of 1m, saw good improvement in eye contact, walking gait but no speech improvement. should have given him more time to normalize(I think), but we started the cease therapy.

cease therapy for vaccine detox. son reacted very strongly to mmr 1m and 10m, fell sick with persistant fever, boils, no eye contact, gazing either celing or floor. even tried the chlorum protocol- no reaction.
not much improvement with cease after 1 year but only regression or no reaction.

stopped cease - per Titus smith - needed to give every mon/thursday - which i think was too much burden. he has regressed so much that he does not wish to go out of the house. tired all the time, vertigo, cant very walk around the house, rapid movement of head and hands. has become very thin with no muscle mass, just wants to be left alone. plays video games flawlessly, but struggles to talk and communicate his needs, zones off at school( like not mentally present in class). I feel i have medicated him enough. it might take long as its slow to act, so we make a conscious decision to stop the vaccination detox homeo meds rather than continue and wait for all reactions to subside.

I read about Dr Amy http://www.nesh.com/articles-on-homeopathy/map-of-hierarchy-case-of-autism-amy-rothenberg/

and tried it. what i noticed is medorrihnum is the only thing that does not have any negative side effects. jump in speech, alertness, social skills, happy . all this is short lived - max 2 days of giving the medo. i hear it should not be repeated often( so far given him 2 doses of medo 1m -30 days apart)
everything else has a negative impact or no reaction at all - including opium, stramonium, salts, 5-phos, tuberculinum, nat's, kali's, silicea, sulph, thuja(absolutely no reaction),cina, hellebros, bufo,
i recently read in the other post where doc Uday suggests the following protocol for detox.
so just started it this week. I have given all the meds before (random, not in order), but did not see any startling wow changes.

- diet -> gf/cf; millets(trying to cut rice).

Nux Vomica 30C three times a day for three days.
Pulsatilla 200C one dose a day for three days.
Sulphur 30C three times a day for three days.
Silicea 30C three times a day for three days.
Thuja 30C three doses a day for three days.
Mercurious 30C three times a day for three days.

meds i have not tried yet but would like to in the near future - Lycopodium, bryonia and anacardium.

August 30 2017
Dr Uday,

Nux Vomica 30C three times a day for three days.
Update : It has been 3 days since the first dose of Nux Vomica. we saw drastic changes in behavior on the very first day. Son suddenly feels free, he has been smiling a lot and has been very happy. He is suddenly aware of his surroundings. Gazing the ceiling or floor has reduced. he used to watch his tv shows through the corner of his eyes-That has stopped.

Will start the Pulsatilla 200 today.

Thank You

Re:homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid By: udaya kumar
--

August 30 2017
Good. Next medicine after Mercurious would be Natrum Mur and only Natrum Mur will make him talk fluently...thereafter Lycopodium for cognitive skills and Bryonia to chelate aluminium.......Kindly report after each medicines so that we can add or remove medicines that are necessary or not. Anacardium need be taken only later....if necessary..
best wishes.

--

Re:homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid By: Nazim1

August 30 2017
Hai blessedkid,
Just wanted to ask u about chlorum protocol.
How long u did it?
Does chlorum helped u in any way in speech.
I am also having autistic kid,thought of giving him chlorum,I saw ur post ,so asking for reply

Is giving chlorum useless

August 30 2017
Hai blessedkid,
Just wanted to ask u about chlorum protocol.
How long u did it?
Does chlorum helped u in any way in speech.
I am also having autistic kid,thought of giving him chlorum,I saw ur post ,so asking for reply

Is giving chlorum useless

August 30 2017
Thanks Dr Uday, Will do.

Naziml,

About the chlorum protocol. I followed the protocol listed by Dr Didier.

http://www.homeopathe.org/FR/Autisme_Avril2017.html

but skipped the blood iso therapy.

I am no expert, but I think each child is different as the root cause is different with each child. I have seen many kids just snap out and become normal, 2 weeks into gfcf diet. That has unfortunately not been the case w/ my child. Thanks and best regards.

August 30 2017
Hai blessedkid
Sorry for disturbing again,
I know each child is different, I too had different experiences with different diets.

But what am I asking is what about your kid responding to chlorum,I am asking this because that site says it is universal protocol for autism.I just wanted to try chlorum only ,not the whole protocol.
Sorry for disturbing u,I searched Alot about the use of chlorum in Autistic children, but no info elsewhere except that site.I found out that u tried it, so asking just your opinion as a parent.

Please reply.
Praying for recovery for all Autistic children,
Warm regards
Nazim1.

August 30 2017
As I said before, I gave the vaccination detox with chlorum per protocol. did not notice much change on the chlorum weeks but maybe it was masked by regression of vaccine detox. It might have helped him and there is no way of knowing. I say this because he was on mms before that, so may be chlorum detoxed the chlorine he might have accumulated.

September 1 2017
Dr Uday,

Update on Pulsatilla 200:

- Sound sleep and did not wake up in the middle of the night.
-Has become a little emotional and edgy. He is typically very gentle and says yes to every request, but now he is says "no" which I think shows individuality ( which is good, its just that the rest of us are not used to him saying "no" )
- His constant spitting (foamy w/ little yellow mucus) has reduced.
- Continues to be happy -Which is a big plus.

Question - He complained of wisdom toothache (not sure why its erupted early), what can I give him that will not be an antidote to Pulsatilla 200. Please do advise.

as always....Thank you

September 1 2017
Sorry Doc,

Also, Can I combine the next three prescriptions and give the combo for 3 days

Sulphur 30C three times a day for three days.
Silicea 30C three times a day for three days.
Thuja 30C three doses a day for three days.

Kindly advise

September 6 2017
Dr Uday,

Sulphur 30c since 4th of Sep:

- Nux benefits seem to go away. eye contact is become poor.
- sleep patterns have changed. sleepy during the day (mid morning)
- wants to lie all the time and wishes to be alone.
- cognitive is good, but no social/communication development.

question- can i give him sulphur 200 or do you recommend 30c ? Please let me know.

Thanks

--

September 6 2017
For wisdom tooth use Arnica.30C...My observations are that no medicine antidote the functions of another medicines, only antidotes the ill effects (which we perceive as ill effect but is actually a process of healing crisis).. Sulphur can go well at the start of any treatment and Thuja and Silicea are complementary medicines therefore there is no issue in combining the three.
Nux and Sulphur antidotes each other and carry on the good work and therefore, what I usually suggest is Sulphur in the morning and Nux after sun set and continue that in that order which is curative in many different types of cases where they are indicative including asthma. When you say Wishes to be alone Natrum Mur is indicated or Natrum Mur is already working within if you have given it....Starting with Sulphur in 30C is better and you can go up to 200C...1M of sulphur mostly are counterproductive in these cases. When you are giving 200C it should be spaced to one dose a week. because it is a long and deep active remedy and chronic to Aconitum Napillus.

--

September 7 2017
Thanks Doc,

Started Silicea 30C three times a day for three days.

Things I noticed late evening
- still irritable and easily gets frustrated (especially while doing his h/w)
- talking to himself ( like repeats dialogs from his favorite cartoon shows - like spongebob, angry birds) with no relevance. i feel his brain is running the cartoon shows in his brain all the time and he is not living reality. he is in his cartoon world all the time. that is frustrating as a parent.
- reduced spitting.

I am about to buy Mercurious. I just checked the net and looks like there are many types and i am not sure which one to get- mer sol ? mer vivus ? Please clarify when you find some time. as always....Thank you. ps: please send me your contacts at blessedkids@gmail.com

--

September 8 2017
for the mental blocks which is irritative use Bacopa Monnieri Q five drops in one ounce water three times a day.....
Use Meerc Sol. When Mercurious is said it is always Merc Sol....other medicines in mercury category are always spelled out fully. like Merc cor..Merc.vivus etc.

--

September 8 2017
Will do.
As always...Thank you! Thank you

--

September 9 2017
ok

--

Re:homeopathy for developmental delays in male kid By: hrprik

September 9 2017
Hi Dr Uday,

Please send me a test email to my email ID hrprik@gmail.com. I want professional advice & treatment from you.
Thanks.

--

September 9 2017
I am not a professional doctor......the advises given here are of information value. you can write to me at udayan54@yahoo.com as one time solution ...I do not write outside this forum nor personally deal with people..... please bear with me.

--

September 10 2017
Hello Dr Uday,

Update on 3 days of Silicea 30C 3x for 3 days + 3rd day one dose of Silicea 200C

- His vertigo (unable to walk- feeling dizzy) reduced tremendously.
- still wishes to be alone.
- repeats dialogs from tv shows he watches
- irritable, will not listen to instructions. does what he wants to do ( I think this is a teenage thing, so he has gone from being a gentle, does what everyone instructs him to do, fearful of everything) to being more independent, says "no" to everything, wants to left alone ( and plays video games, watches his tv cartoon shows on you tube- by himself), sleeps throughout the day till late afternoon ( again another teenager attitude).
- He used to love to travel and will come with parents to malls, shopping, even small drives. I think that is why the prev doc gave him carsinosin. but now does not want to step out of the house.
- Not much improvement in lang communication and in being social. Does not care if siblings friends come home...he is just not interested in any thing except his games and tv shows.
- His cognitive skills are excellent. will play all sorts of video games.

Next steps - I will continue your detox protocol and give him Thuja 30 C for 3 days followed by mer sol another 3 days.

will start natmur 200c 1x for a week then 1m 1x for 3 weeks and then 10m 1x monthly( 10m was not available in one store, will need to look around). What can we give to develop social skills ? Please do let me know if this is a good plan.

and Thank you for everything you do. I had lost hope in Homeopathy, but with improvements with Nux, we have renewed out commitment and will continue using homeopathy.

Thank You

--

September 10 2017
Wishes to be alone will be corrected by Natrum Mur ...Irritable to some extent would have been addressed by Nux Vomica....Pulsatilla should remove the repetitive actions as it will also correct the abdomen.....(like celiac) We may further work on it by tonics like Bacopa Monnieri Q which will open up mental blocks. Please start with Natrum Mur 30C immediately after Thuja and continue with the same potency until and unless higher potencies are indicated. best wishes.

--

September 10 2017
ok Will do. Thank You for the guidance.

September 13 2017
3 days of Thuja 30C :
- was tired and sleepy all day and night.
- teenage acne seem to dry out.
- congestion and spitting (ropy) reduced.
- behavior - more calm and composed. does not disrespect. reduced anger and yelling issues (yay!!, he is back to his old self)

next steps: will give Mer sol 30c starting today.
not sure if I can combine bacopaQ and Natmur 30c with mersol 30c. will wait for your advise Dr Uday.

Thanks

--

September 13 2017
start with Natrum Mur....after one day of Natrum Mur you can add Merc sol and Bacopa.

--

September 13 2017
Thank you Sir, will do

Page 1 of 6
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.