Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Wild Rose - Bach Flower Remedy
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Autism treatment
Started by: Muhammadadilhaq at August 17 2017

Replies: 31 & Views: 1359    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:Autism treatment By: udaya kumar
--

September 19 2017
yes you can be given with other medicines.

--

Re:Autism treatment By: Muhammadadilhaq
Malaysia

September 20 2017
Thank you sir

--

September 21 2017
ok

--

Malaysia

September 29 2017
Respected udaya sir,
I want your advice regarding essential oils and homeopathy.
I did aromatherapy and applied essential oils for my son.I stopped it now for homeopathy.does really essential oil antidote homeopathy?
Or
Can it be done away from remedies from an hour or two.
Please give your valuable advice sir.

Thanks.

--

September 30 2017
It can be used away from homeopathy.....Both being energy based treatment, the abstract actions reactions between the two are incomprehensible and therefore the caution is not out of place. Aroma is an attribute of Ether (God, Eashwar) and dilution is a purfication process which attempts to reach those Ethereal levels and strengthen the weaker attributes of the Soul within which in its form as the spirit within acts as Life Force. Prana is the purest form of Air within, Spirit is the impure form of Soul within, Soul is the impure form of God within....Impurity is measured in terms of the contents of the Air, Fire, Water, and Earth that had combined with it in whatever forms during the human experiences of the functions of Mind, thought, Intelligence, Emotions, Feelings, Speech, hearing, and physical action which all forms the different forms of Karma.

--

Malaysia

October 5 2017
Thanks again for your time and effort.
And thanks for the clarification.
Regards.

Malaysia

October 26 2017
Respected udaya sir,
Your advice needed.

During pergnancy I had horrible morning sickness ,vomiting Alot.I had vomiting until his birth.feeling during pregancy somewhat week and grief.vomiting stops on eating on time.
( At 33 week of my pregnancy)my amniotic fluid reduced in quantity and his growth restricted by a week. for that doctor gave me drips daily for 10 days,to improve fluid.

I also had B.P,and took B.P tablet until his birth.

During my 36 week,delivery was induced and he born naturally. His weight is 2.2 kg.white in colour ,after a week he became dark in colour and after 40 days he was white colour until now.

My son is interested in any gaps, put his fingers into holes and gaps,and he sometimes gets into shelf or wardrobes,
He pats with his hand into his mouth often(his stimming) and wall and he pats surfaces
He likes cold water for bathing over hot water

Please can you suggest a remedy matching these symptoms.
Please help.

--

October 26 2017
My suggestion remain the same as that of August 17. quote
use Thuja 30C three times a day for three days and then put him on Natrum Mur 30C three times a day until he startt speaking fluently....

--

Malaysia

October 26 2017
Thank you sir for your reply
Yes sir I am still follow following your protocol.
He is now on nat mur 30c,after 3days of thuja
Just wanted to know is there a remedy matching interested in gaps.that's why I asked.as he is so much interested in gaps.
Thanks for the teply

I Will continue to follow your protocol as per your advice.

I will continue nat mur 30c.

Thanks for responding.
Will follow your advice.

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.