Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Cedron
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Autism treatment
Started by: Muhammadadilhaq at August 17 2017

Replies: 36 & Views: 1715    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:Autism treatment By: udaya kumar
--

September 19 2017
yes you can be given with other medicines.

--

Re:Autism treatment By: Muhammadadilhaq
Malaysia

September 20 2017
Thank you sir

--

September 21 2017
ok

--

Malaysia

September 29 2017
Respected udaya sir,
I want your advice regarding essential oils and homeopathy.
I did aromatherapy and applied essential oils for my son.I stopped it now for homeopathy.does really essential oil antidote homeopathy?
Or
Can it be done away from remedies from an hour or two.
Please give your valuable advice sir.

Thanks.

--

September 30 2017
It can be used away from homeopathy.....Both being energy based treatment, the abstract actions reactions between the two are incomprehensible and therefore the caution is not out of place. Aroma is an attribute of Ether (God, Eashwar) and dilution is a purfication process which attempts to reach those Ethereal levels and strengthen the weaker attributes of the Soul within which in its form as the spirit within acts as Life Force. Prana is the purest form of Air within, Spirit is the impure form of Soul within, Soul is the impure form of God within....Impurity is measured in terms of the contents of the Air, Fire, Water, and Earth that had combined with it in whatever forms during the human experiences of the functions of Mind, thought, Intelligence, Emotions, Feelings, Speech, hearing, and physical action which all forms the different forms of Karma.

--

Malaysia

October 5 2017
Thanks again for your time and effort.
And thanks for the clarification.
Regards.

Malaysia

October 26 2017
Respected udaya sir,
Your advice needed.

During pergnancy I had horrible morning sickness ,vomiting Alot.I had vomiting until his birth.feeling during pregancy somewhat week and grief.vomiting stops on eating on time.
( At 33 week of my pregnancy)my amniotic fluid reduced in quantity and his growth restricted by a week. for that doctor gave me drips daily for 10 days,to improve fluid.

I also had B.P,and took B.P tablet until his birth.

During my 36 week,delivery was induced and he born naturally. His weight is 2.2 kg.white in colour ,after a week he became dark in colour and after 40 days he was white colour until now.

My son is interested in any gaps, put his fingers into holes and gaps,and he sometimes gets into shelf or wardrobes,
He pats with his hand into his mouth often(his stimming) and wall and he pats surfaces
He likes cold water for bathing over hot water

Please can you suggest a remedy matching these symptoms.
Please help.

--

October 26 2017
My suggestion remain the same as that of August 17. quote
use Thuja 30C three times a day for three days and then put him on Natrum Mur 30C three times a day until he startt speaking fluently....

--

Malaysia

October 26 2017
Thank you sir for your reply
Yes sir I am still follow following your protocol.
He is now on nat mur 30c,after 3days of thuja
Just wanted to know is there a remedy matching interested in gaps.that's why I asked.as he is so much interested in gaps.
Thanks for the teply

I Will continue to follow your protocol as per your advice.

I will continue nat mur 30c.

Thanks for responding.
Will follow your advice.

Malaysia

February 9 2018
Respected udaya ji,
My son as a baby(4months to 2years) fell down Alot from cradle(here in Malaysia ,cradles are not safe as India,a steel set cradle)

Also, he has blows on his head,from accidental slips at other times also.

So,can I try arnica 1M,for those injuries.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

--

February 9 2018
yes ....but Natrum Sulph 1M single dose is more appropriate and Arnica in 200C or 30C would be sufficient.

--

Malaysia

February 10 2018
Thank again Udayaji for your valuable suggestions.
I don't know homeopathy,so want your expert advice.
I will give single dose of Natrum Sulph 1M,

And please suggest when to give arnica( after nat sul or how)and how many dose for how many days?

And also one more request, please can you tell your expert view on Helium and ,Saccharam officinalis with respect to Autism.I read Alot regarding Helium and Autism.
Will you suggest Helium for my son,if so what dose?

Please help.
Looking for your reply.
Thanks again.

--

February 10 2018
use Natrum Sulph 1M single dose three drops in one once water or three to five granules. No other medicines on that day.
Next day onwards use Arnica 30C three times a day for a maximum of three days.....if 200C is used use a single dose a day for three days.....If the damage or injury is older use 200C....if it is fresh or recent use 30C.

About Helium....To my mind, first of all one need to understand that within the Atom of Gas or subtle Air resides the Etherial principle we call God....or the God particle. Second thing one need to understand is that contrary to what the Scientists believe Helium is not denser than Hydrogen....Helium is much lighter than Hydrogen but when they are impregrnated by the impurities of the Earth which we call ------- Sins in Spiritual terms, as Toxins in chemical terms, as Germs or protozoas, celiates, flagilates, alkaloids, flavanoids or whatever in Medical terms or aberrations to DNA/RNA in genetic terms------then.the Helium becomes denser than Hydrogen. and therefore has an up and down tendency typical to all gases. Up because it is by Nature lightest and down because of its impurities......the impregnation is Karmic or caused by our Karmas which includes our thoughts, speach and physical action.....thoughts are also karmas....or actions as much as physical action.

Then what should the Helium DO ? is the larger question and larger design of God.....!! The Helium which in fact is carrying the soul on departure from the body of the deceased has to per se travel towards the Sun if it is destined to Moksha or salvation, burn out the outer covering of Helium as fuel to the Sun, the inner Soul is released unscathed and purified and depart to designated higher consciousness levels for further deployment to another planet in some other milky way. and the pure helium remains within the sun as eternal burning fuel in chain reaction... The soul usually departs in human beings through the nostrils covered by helium and accompanied by Hydrogen or Udaana Vaayu...Hydrogen does take it to the Highest levels of Earths Atmosphere and depending on the purity of the Helum, it will further be trajected to the space or returned to the earth itself for tansmigration....This is for those who have higher levels of spiritual emancipation....Hydrogen cannot hold the spirit of the lowerly emancipated individual and gets separated as the Helium is too heavy with Sins/Toxins etc. accumulated within this life as well as past lives.....they are subjected to transmigration at lower levels of lesser humans animals,insects, trees, earth and whatever.

This quality of Helium is visible in all its provings.....viz. sensations like . As if head were lighter, as if floating in the air, sensation that I can scan others, my eyes are penetrating others, eagles eye, as if I can see through things, the unusual symptom of desire to bounce up and down on a trampoline( this happens in out of body experiences also and are (peculiar phenomenon in jumping Swamis where the ethereal particle is rolled up into the abdomen before it penetrates through the navels to exit out of the body, the sensation of the whole body moving up and down in the Padmasana postures are not unusual), dreams of flying, lifting up in the sky, etc.etc. are very peculiar to Helium.......As if Soul leaving the body is a prominent sensation in the provings of Helium.....

Just as the subtle Air Vyaana Vaayu or Samaana Vaayu because of the presence of the ethereal within them, are responsible for all neuro transmission within the body, the Hydrogen and Helium and other subtle airs are perhaps functioning as Neurotransmitters in the macrocosmic world to carry the souls from the human body to its Source or God...When Air is the media the speed of transmission is that of the light....when ethereal is the media the speed of transmission is that of the Mind.......

Whether it helps Autism is doubtless question...but can we control the ethreal and the Subtle Air when introduced as Medicine and the BIG IF anything goes wrong can that be managed with equally powerful medicine, and is there another medicine which is antidotal to ill effects of Helium are bigger questions which should refrain us from experimenting until the unknown is known. The main symptoms which it should help is 1. Light Headedness..... i.e. it should help in Panic Attack, and Bipolar disorders if accompanying autism.
2. Extreme energy versus extreme weakness, fatigue and indolence. Great restlessness, clumsiness, incoordination are some of the physical symptoms where Obsessive Compulsiveness, Brain Fags, Procrastination, Lazyness, chorea, are prominent symptoms vis-a-vis themes.,

3. As already described, cocconing is one of the main features of Helium...Helium may present an overwhelming sense of loneliness, rejec- tion and deep melancholy, a feelings of wretchedness or nobody cares which is prime feeling in Attention Deficient (ADDs) . This leads to desolateness depressions, weepiness with sense of vulnerability. All these emotions leads to irritability. and a stronger aversion to being disturbed. Any intrusion to their coccoon aggravates in particular noise and strangers. . These are typical background emotions that an autistic individual at varying levels of autism must be experiencing......

Helium must be understood as Fire in Gaseous Form.....Here the Panchamahabhoothaas have to be clearly understood....The five great spirits and their Tatwas (Principles) are Eashwar (Space,Ether), Air, Fire, Water and Earth......All these five have their four metamorphosed forms....all Oils for e.g. are metamorphosed Liquid form of Fire, All burning gases are metamorphosed Gaseous form of Fire.....All burning elements like phosphorus, sulphur, magnesium etc. are metamorphosed Earth form of Fire.....The Human body and the universe contains nothing other than the metamorphosed forms of these five Mahabhoothaas (five great spirits)..... Any ups and downs in these are cause to all sufferings....and its balanced and harmonious coexistance is cause to Bilss, all joys and happiness.....

The idea of using Homeopathic medicine in the pharmacopoeiac method of dilution, succusion etc. is to reach the earth particles to the ethereal levels of corrections directly.....while food takes it to earth levels, water or other liquids takes it to Water Channels, Fire takes it to digestive, metabolic, assimilation, growth level channels, and Air takes it to Air or neurotransmission level channels.....It is only the dilutions that ionizes the substances to directly enter the Ethereal or Eashwar or God particle channels of the body......When you are using Helium....the Fire Channels, the Air Channels and Ethereal Channels are automatically activated as it contain all the three properties prominently.

You may experiement with Single dose of Helium 200C if you so chose....but should be aware of the materia medica of Helium and whether your sons symptoms fit into the scheme of things......If not use thuja followed by Natrum Mur....... best wishes.

--

Malaysia

February 12 2018
Thanks again for your kind help.
You truly have immense knowledge.
I read it Alot of time to understand better.
Thanks.

I will strict with what you say.
Nat Sulph 1M single dose,followed by arnica for 3 days.
Then continue with thuja and nat mur.
May God bless you and your family.
Thanks.

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.