Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Swollen Lymph Node on left of neck
Started by: Kohkan at August 2 2017

Replies: 7 & Views: 315    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Swollen Lymph Node on left of neck By: Kohkan
kohkan_123

August 2 2017
Sir I am having small swollen lymph node on left of my neck below left jaw line for over 8 months with no pain. I got its Ultrasound done at Apollo Hospital which shows no sign of infection, but the lymph node remains swollen. I had taken Augmentine I Gm BD once for full course. Pleae advice the medicine to get it treated fully

Re:Swollen Lymph Node on left of neck By: 2tuff

August 2 2017
Make sure you add both Calc Fluor (12x) and Nat Phos (6x) to any other homoeopathic protocol you may use. I'd suggest you try two homoeopathic remedies separately to see which one works for you and those would be Iodum 30c or Graphites 30c. If Udaya has some input feel free to add to this..

Re:Swollen Lymph Node on left of neck By: udaya kumar
--

August 2 2017
If it is hard Calcarea Fluor would work, if it is on neck region and related to thyroid, Iodium will work, Iodium also works in enlarged lymphatic glands. If there is an infection attempting to go upwards with a predisposition to chronicity of that ailment, Medorrhinum 1M single dose will work...If there is a Tuberculous Miasm then Tuberculinum 1M Or Bacillinum 1M with Belladonna will work. Spongia is another medicine that can work in lymph nodes around neck whereas Merc sol works in lymph nodes enlargement anywhere in the body. If it is related to tooth, caries,root canal, after extraction or infection there in, use of Causticum 30C will cure it....Other medicines of value if the cause is within teeth are Hekla Lava, and Plantago Major Q. If it is purely lymphatic and has to do with low immune, Aethusa 30C, Natrum Mur 30C Allium Sativum Q and Ginseng Q are ideal medicines to boost immune system. Ideally a few doses of Calcarea Fluor 12X should cure it......

--

Re:Swollen Lymph Node on left of neck By: Kohkan
kohkan_123

August 2 2017
sirs,

thank u both. it is not related to tuberculosis

kohkan_123

August 2 2017
sir suggest the doses for
Calc Fluor (12x) and Nat Phos (6x)
how should I take it

Re:Swollen Lymph Node on left of neck By: 2tuff

August 3 2017
2 pills of each remedy given five daily. If part of a combination 12 then just 2 pills of this one combination five times day. Monitor the health and issue

kohkan_123

October 5 2017
2Tuff and Dr. Uday

Sir
Ever since I started taking calc flor 12x 4 tabs four times, there is improvement in the Lymph node size. The doze of 4 tabs 4 times is written on the bottle. kindly suggest

Re:Swollen Lymph Node on left of neck By: udaya kumar
--

October 5 2017
you can cnontinue Calcarea fluor with one single dose of Thuja 1M once only every 15 days

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.