Replies: 18 & Views: 463    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

bladder stone and umblical hernia By: Sameer bakhsh
India

July 15 2017
sir it is about my wife

Re:bladder stone and umblical hernia By: Sameer bakhsh
India

July 15 2017
sir my wife is about 55 years old and she has umbilical hernia from when my daughter born in 1993. she was not feeling any thing but now she has severe pain and she has hypertension also and I go for her ultrasound and she has bladder stone too so I admitted her for surgery of both but due to her high bp it was not possible. now she has severe pain and her belly button hernia hard and when her pain is less it is soft so may u tell.any medicine for umbilical hernia and bladder stone or surgery is better now her bp is Normal.

Re:bladder stone and umblical hernia By: udaya kumar
--

July 15 2017
Use Calcarea Carb 200C one dose every 6 hours and report next day on pains and umblical hernia.....use Beriberis Vulgaris Q and Hydrangea Q 5 drops each in one ounce water for bladder stones which may not need surgery. If there is any numbness felt in the bladder area use causticum 30C three times a day for one day.....High Blood pressure is due to organ pain in the abdomen and will go when pain is releived with calcarea carb, beriberis and hydrangea together working in umblical hernia as well as bladder stones and possible stones in the kidney......You may however use Arnica 30C three times a day for three days for BP and that will also give a calming effect as a pain killer.

--

India

July 15 2017
OK thanx a lot sir it means bladder stone may not need surgery also and hernia is kinda big and I will start medication soon sir regards sir

India

July 15 2017
OK thanx a lot sir it means bladder stone may not need surgery also and hernia is kinda big and I will start medication soon sir regards sir

--

July 15 2017
also use Asafotida (hing) paste (use half a pinch of hing to one table spoon water and dissolve it to a paste and apply around navel) to send the gas to their respective abodes.so that the abdomen is less distended and the protrusion of hernia will be less. Also you can use Asafotida 3X three times a day internally, which will help umblical hernia as well as cure hiatal hernia if any.

--

India

October 2 2017
sir she was fine for months but now from midnight she has pain in her abdomen belly button and she is vomiting alot...so i gave her calcarea carb 200 c and applied hing paste on navel...i have berberis vulgaris q and hydrangea q with me but how many times i have to give and what duration should i use b/w berberis and hydrangea....and how many times a day ...and her bp was high 190/106 and pulse was 69 ...and arnica 30c with me should i give..please tell me about berberis and hydrangea and she vomit alot and her navel is tight ...

--

October 2 2017
use hydrastis 30C three times a day for one day....hydrangea and beriberis Q can be given five drops each in one ounce water together three times a day for upto one week if you suspect cholelythiasis. If not use 10 drops of Calcarea Carb 200C in one full glass of water and give one spoonful from it every ten to fiteen minutes until pain recedes....You can also add Belladonna 200C.....Hydrastis is suggested in case it is gastralgia/gastritis

--

India

October 2 2017
sir i have calcarea carb in pellets 200 c potency and her ultrasound shows bladder stone as i told u earlier her bp always shot up due to fear of surgery but as u told me sir that it may not need surgery so she want to use it sir now tell me about calcarea carb how i have to use

--

October 2 2017
use 200C every six hours one dose. simultaneously dissolve ten pellets in the water and use it at 15 minutes interval.

--

India

October 2 2017
ok sir i will.give it and beriberis and hydrangea i will give i have these and arnica 30c also i have and sir i will tell u tomorrow what effect it have or i have to use hydrastis also ...or these 4 are enough

--

October 2 2017
you need not take a chance if you have hydrastis you can give it.. because gastralgia unattended will develop to excruciating pain.....insufferable.....

--

India

October 3 2017
sir i dont had hydrastis but i will buy today and give it okey ..

--

October 3 2017
ok

--

India

October 3 2017
sir i have seen her ultrasound which was in 2015 it shows 10 mm gallstone and USG shows periumblical hernia with cholytheiasis with fatty liver changes and 2011 it was 7mm. we are sure she has cholethiasis she vomit alot and she has some releif but she is not eating anything. now after this u tell me medicine potency how i have to take i will give fron tomorrow morning plz tell sir and if some medicine may cure her gallstone without surgery it will be good and her hernia may also be cured? waiting for reply sir. and she is not able to pass stools for 3 days ? regards wishes sir...

India

October 4 2017
udayaji see above post and reply please as soon as possible

--

October 4 2017
Calcarea carb is curative to umblical hernia and beneficial in Cholelithiasis. Cholesterinum 3X, Beriberis Vulgaris, Chionanthus Q, Chelidonium Q are helpful in Cholelithiasis, since the stone is of large size, its expulsion may be either difficult or take very long time. Siince it is a very oldc casea and stones are large in size , It is important to take periodical ultrasounds and see if there is any changes in the size of the stones and also see if there is any other complications and if so surgery would be the right option.

--

India

October 5 2017
sir surgery is advised should i continue with medicine or what? i will go for ultrasound then tell u

--

October 5 2017
In chronic gall stones there is a possibility of the underneath portion of gall bladder getting cancerous cells without being detected....therefore the advice for surgery is not out of place....particularly if there are multiple stones....the treatment for cholelithiasis depends on the patient response to homeo medicines....Well chosen remedies need not give desired results whereas there are many recorded cases of cure of gall bladder stones by homeopathy.....So it is not so much predictive.....It is a key hole surgery....

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.