Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Carbo Animalis
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Well being of my daughter 11 years old
Started by: Raghavi at June 26 2017

Replies: 168 & Views: 8794    Font    Page 4 of 7  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next          Reply

Re:Well being of my daughter 11 years old By: udaya kumar
--

October 23 2017
ok

--

Re:Well being of my daughter 11 years old By: Raghavi
Delhi

October 29 2017
Sir

Showed Shruti to a dermatologist.. He has diagnosed the white patches as- "PITYRIASIS ALBA" and given an ointment-TACROZ to be used for 5-7days to be applied twice a day .

He said it may most probably go on its own also ND hence he has left the choice of applying the suggested cream to us. Pls suggest sir

Rgds

Raghavi

--

October 29 2017
You can use the following medicines :
1. Nitric Acid 1M single dose.
2. Sepia 200C one dose a week
3. Antim Crudem 200C one dose a week.

Do not use milk until it is resolved. using exgternal application is not a right treatment unless it is just a moisturiser for dryness.

--

Delhi

October 30 2017
Respected sir

I shall start the above suggested medicines.

Does she have to stop consuming milk even if she isnt allergic to it about which you had asked in the earlier posts.

She is so fond of milk and that 's why I am rechecking with you and in case there is no alternative to abstaining from milk for sometime we shall do that.

REGARDS

RAGHAVI

Delhi

November 1 2017
Respected sir

I shall start the above suggested medicines.

Does she have to stop consuming milk even if she isnt allergic to it about which you had asked in the earlier posts.

She is so fond of milk and that 's why I am rechecking with you and in case there is no alternative to abstaining from milk for sometime we shall do that.

REGARDS

RAGHAVI

--

November 1 2017
It is not allergic to milk...as per books milk is inimical to sepia. Please stop it during the days when Sepia is taken.

--

Delhi

November 2 2017
Okk sir noted and shall do as suggested and report.

Rgds

Raghavi

--

November 2 2017
ok

--

Delhi

November 14 2017
Respected sir

I gave the three medicines suggested to my daughter

1.Nitric Acid 1M single dose.
2. Sepia 200C one dose a week
3. Antim Crudem 200C one dose a week.

Her white patches spots r lighter I can see.. There S a 30 percent improvement .

I have given only one week.. Shall I repeat all three ?? Kindly suggest

Rgds

Raghavi

--

November 15 2017
yes you may repeat ....or alternatively, you may also give single dose of Tuberculinum 1M two drops in one ounce water once only and repeat Sepia thereafter.

--

Delhi

January 16 2018
Respected sir

My daughter had sudden onset of fever since she came back from school today. Temp is 101.3 ,body ache more in legs, tired, cold and wet cough. Pls suggest what should I give her?

We r in Delhi and it's pretty cold here with cold flu quite prevalent..
Rgds
Raghavi

--

January 16 2018
use Rhus Tox 1M single dose followed by Gelsemium 30C three doses for one day....

--

Delhi

January 17 2018
Sir went up to 103.8,so had to give crocin in morning. After giving that temp is coming down slowly. In the meantime after seeing your reply gave her Rhus too 1M. She isn't having that much cold or cough.. Body ache and severe headache. Shruti got a fever bout which lasted for 4 days in the month of Oct. With your medicines and crocin she got alright.

Also for my son who S in 11th grade, is there any preventive we need to take? He S susceptible to throat infections. Just being cautious as he has exams lined up and already last month he missed one because of throat infection. And high fever.

Rgds
Raghavi

--

January 17 2018
High fever will be corrected by rhus tox...for body pain add eupatorium perfolatum 30C three times a day or 200C one dose a day. You can give rhus tox as preventive to your son...gelsemium 30C will be uiseful for his exams for clarity of mind. best wishes.

--

Delhi

January 19 2018
Thank you very much sir for the guidance. Shruti 's fever came down yesterday itself was stuck at 101 came down to normal by evening.. I didn't give crocin yesterday I feel rhus Tox 1M has worked..

Does it work so fast in bringing Down temperature as high as 104? Today morning temperature is normal. She S now having wet cough and nose blockage, slight pain around right side neck gland .. Pls guide
Rgds
Raghavi

--

January 19 2018
yes it works very fast ....use Belladonna 30C three times for one day for pain in neck gland, resudual fever and cough.....nose blockage should go away on its own...In case needed use single dose of Gelsemium 30C.

--

Delhi

January 19 2018
Thank you very much sir.I gave preventive dosage to my son as suggested.

Rgds

Raghavi

--

January 19 2018
ok

--

Delhi

January 19 2018
Sir

Yesterday my daughter had temperature going up to 100 ND then again coming back to normal on its own. Through out night she S coughing and unable t o sleep because of that. It's a wet cough.

What should be given?

Rgds
Raghavi

--

January 20 2018
Hepar sulph

--

Delhi

January 20 2018
Okk thank you sir.
Raghavi

Delhi

March 1 2018
Respected sir

Wanted to report a few things about my daughter's menstrual cycle: She turns 12 on March 11.

1.Right now the cycle is regular with a 30-40 days cycle ...
2. The flow is ok.. looks normal to me but it is not continuous ...
3. Thus,the total cycle is a bit longer and it lasts for 7 days..and by the time it totally stops it's the 8th or 9th day.

4. She reports a typical back pain which she is able to relate to the onset of her cycle,just a few hours before or a day before the cycle starts ..

5. On the first day,she has pain in lower abdomen which is tolerable as of now.

Queries:

1. Is it normal for her to Have backache and lower abdomen pains at such a young age? I give her hot water bags which gives her lot of comfort.

2. I am may be very sceptical because of the uterus related issues that I am suffering from but sir, I want to ensure that she takes care and manages her cycles in a better way.

3. Also,does she need to take any supplement or any nutrition in particular, which you could share from your valuable treasure? she takes dates syrup,fruits like apple banana regularly. She takes raagi almost everyday.

4. Any yogasanas that she could practice? Especially she wants to increase her height as I have read at many places that with the onset of periods, height stops increasing or the increment is very marginal .

Pls guide sir.

Rgds

Raghavi

Delhi

March 2 2018
Respected sir

Wanted to report a few things about my daughter's menstrual cycle: She turns 12 on March 11.

3. Thus,the total cycle is a bit longer and it lasts for 7 days..and by the time it totally stops it's the 8th or 9th day.

4. She reports a typical back pain which she is able to relate to the onset of her cycle,just a few hours before or a day before the cycle starts ..

Queries:

1. Is it normal for her to Have backache and lower abdomen pains at such a young age? I give her hot water bags which gives her lot of comfort.

2. I am may be very sceptical because of the uterus related issues that I am suffering from but sir, I want to ensure that she takes care and manages her cycles in a better way.

3. Also,does she need to take any supplement or any nutrition in particular, which you could share from your valuable treasure? she takes dates syrup,fruits like apple banana regularly. She takes raagi almost everyday.

4. Any yogasanas that she could practice? Especially she wants to increase her height as I have read at many places that with the onset of periods, height stops increasing or the increment is very marginal .

Pls guide sir.

Rgds

Delhi

March 3 2018
Respected sir

Queries:

Pls guide sir.

Rgds

--

March 5 2018
apple need not be taken regularly as it constipates particularly if you are eating bread. since it is a combination of apple and banana it continue as banana promotes bowel movement but whenever you take fruits, use only one kind of fruit at a time.

About menstruation the prolonged cycle as well as prolonged periods are not well desired.....she may use Natrum Mur 30C regularly for one week stop for another week and repeat......use single dose of Kali Carb 200C during menorrhagia or prolonged menstruation this will take care of the prolonged periods as well as backache forming a premenstrual syndrome....then use pulsatilla 30C three times a day for three days just before the expected date of next menstruation......this will ensure smooth flow and regulate the length .....

--

Delhi

March 8 2018
Respected sir

Thank you for the response.

1. Natrum Mur 30 C for 1 week -how many times a day?
2. Kali Carb-200C -to be given on the first day of the periods or when?
3. Pulsatilla 30C - three days just before the expected date of next menstruation. - is it to be calculated by taking a a 28 days cycle length form the date of last periods (as her cycle length is not yet fixed)?

Thank you.

RAGHAVI

--

March 13 2018
1.three times a day
2. Kali Carb to be given when there is heavy flow (menorrhagia) or when the flow is prolonged or not stopping....need not be given on first day.
3. Yes approximately around 28 days. The cyle length will be regulated when the flow is regulated and other issues if any are addressed by Kali Carb and Pulsatilla and Natrum Mur......

--

Page 4 of 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.