Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Drosera Rotundifolia
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

For the kind attention of udaya - pyometra post surgery
Started by: Newark at June 11 2017

Replies: 116 & Views: 6933    Font    Page 3 of 5  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next          Reply

Re:For the kind attention of udaya - pyometra post surgery By: Newark

October 6 2017
Glad to hear your cats still with you and all sounds very intriguing - if youíre not comfortable posting. Donít feel pressure to do it. Sheís done well with it before so she should settle back down once itís all figured out. Peaceful night after yesterday so still moving in the right direction!

Take care Tara and Iíll speak to you soon

Re:For the kind attention of udaya - pyometra post surgery By: TaraJoy

October 6 2017
Thanks Newark - I knew you'd understand.
For now, suffice it to say that so-called miracles do occur.
Glad about Nuala - she'll be ok!
Btw...I did see your other posts but didn't want to make a further hash out of that thread(s) as well as this one. :0)
If I can be of any help to you, don't hesitate to ask.
Be well!
Tara

October 6 2017
Molly my cat before Maisie was diagnosed and dying from a heart murmur at age 20. With the help of homeopathy she recovered and lived another 2 years. Miracles can and do occur! Glad itís been a happy outcome! Nuala is much better today. Havenít left her on her own but Iím not expecting miracles with this. ;0) just seeing her looking better, more so after yesterday is enough and will try her again tomorrow and see how she does. Iím a bit like yourself, lots going on and some things Iíd rather not discuss on an open forum which can make things a bit difficult. Had 2 further antidotes to merc and further improvements so once things become more simple or else me getting totally stumped. Iíll post more details and any time your able to help, please do. Weíre all learning :0) if you have any plans for the weekend. I hope you have a nice time. I will speak to you again very soon!

Thanks Tara,

Newark

December 4 2017
Hi Newark,
Sorry it as been so long. How are you getting on? I think I saw recently that you weren't feeling well.
I so wish I could be of some help. If I were close I'd love to be making some tea and holding your burdens for you a wee while - just until you get back on your feet. I'll do it virtually and maybe somehow you'll be able to pick up some energy from it. :0)
Sure I remember your sweet Molly! And yes, you are a bit like myself - in more ways than one. I think one way we might be alike is that we're survivors. I think that prolonged survivor energy at times can really upset the endocrine system, amongst other things. Just my thoughts.
Hoping you're alright....
Tara

December 7 2017
Hi Tara,

Itís lovely to hear from you! You and Tuckoo have been in my thoughts and Iíve also been wondering how you both are and hoping youíre well! Your kindness always brings a smile to my face Surprised) uch, lifeís just catching up with me. Iím sure Iíll get sorted again (even if it doesnít always feel like it :0) ) add stubborn on to that list - Iím not one to be beaten even if it means stepping back for a bit ;0) thereís a few new remedies coming in now that again, have been missed by many homeopaths so long term stress factors are still there with little resilience so time and patience and Iíll hopefully end up better than Iíve been for quite some time and maybe even decades, especially where my stomach is concerned. Iím drinking that virtual tea and feeling the good vibes! How are you and Tuckoo doing? And all your animals? Iím back in sepia mode at the moment, 20 pairs of hands which makes me laugh so could be worse! Thereís life in the old dog yet. Speaking of which, Nuala is doing well! Been a bit quieter because I havenít been feeling the greatest and going to give her a dose of phosphorus so I donít end up pulling her down. I only noticed this as I started feeling a bit better and all of a sudden her energy levels soared! I thought she was just a bit more chilled Very Happy so sheís feeling it with me as well. Apart from that though, sheís great and Maisie is doing great as well. Theyíre both full of mischief - happy and healthy! Thanks again for the kind wishes and for getting in touch. Iíll speak to you again soon!

Best wishes,

Newark

December 22 2017
Newark, you've well and truly made my day with your 'uch' - now I'm wanting some empire biscuits to go with our tea.
Thanks for thinking of us - been getting on alright - every day is an adventure - some don't end so well! I can still barely believe we've got this additional kitten now - I must be off in the head - 10 animals and one dog and one cat completely blind - half the cats peeing all around and not getting along - but I'm after saying how much I've learned from these creatures all my life and this lot has strangely helped me so much with Tuckoo. Well spotted that our own energy affects them - especially the very sensitive ones - but don't go blaming yourself for anything now! It's great to hear your pets are getting on so well.
Since you've said 'stubborn' I've got this story (haven't I always?) - I'm not remembering it exactly but it's something to do with mules being viewed as stubborn and horses being viewed as noble and graceful creatures. The mule will balk when it's reached it's capacity and can't take anymore, whilst the horse will run itself to death. In other words the mule respects itself and knows its limits.The horse does not. I've no idea whether these are 'scientific facts' about these creatures - it's just an analogy I find interesting. Maybe we can harness our stubborn mule energy into self care, you know? It certainly sounds as though you've been doing that. Maybe it's the Sepia you speak of. Almost makes you want to look at the remedies Lac Equinum and whatever they call mule's milk in Latin!
Meanwhile, I know this is a difficult time of year for you but I'm wishing you love, peace and joy, and hope that the new year dawns bright with promise. Let's drink a virtual toast to your mum and my granny. <3
Merry Christmas!
~Tara

January 3 2018
Thanks Tara, youíre making me laugh here! Iím quite ill at the moment with a winter virus. Youíre a brave woman with all those animals!! :0) although if I wasnít on my own, Iíd probably consider letting Maisie have a litter. Too much to deal with though, especially if things go wrong which it did with one of Mollys. Kittens are great fun, I hope youíre both getting a lot of pleasure from it! Time has flown by with Maisie, sheíll be 2 this year. Although I feel like Iíve had this virus for weeks or even longer! :0) Nuala has been great, sheís very quiet when Iím ill. Just snuggles up beside me so sheís good! Maisie is a bit more demanding :0) the brilliance of laser pens..... Christmas was lovely but New Year was a no go. Weíre all dropping like flies here but thereís always next year and I might even get myself a bit more in to the Christmas spirit next time round. I hope you had a lovely time and Iíll definitely do that toast once Iím over this albeit a bit later than planned..... thanks for your cheery message as always! Iíll speak to you again soon!

January 6 2018
Hi Newark....sorry to be hearing you're so ill....do you feel you're improving? How is your breathing? Apologies for the nagging - I'm concerned about you being on your own and all. Where I am there's a nasty virus that's hitting mainly the elderly....so far my father's managed to escape it though his mates are all laid up. Tuckoo had a nasty bug in November. I'm finding when she's got an acute it's a grand time to dole out some of her normally well indicated remedies and somehow they have even more of an impact then....like they become even more homeopathic to her under those circumstances or some such. Maybe that will work on you as well.
So kind of you to refer to me as 'brave'....thanks for that....if you set a foot in my house though, there'd be many an adjective springing to mind, and I'm fair sure 'brave' wouldn't be in the running, lol. A crazy household - to be saying the least - but as I've told in the past, it seems there's always 'room at The Inn'.
So what's wee Maisy doing and what do you reckon she wants? I don't subscribe to any 'organized religion', but if not for my spiritual practises, I'd have gone round the twist a long time back and even homeopathy wouldn't be enough to save me! :0)
On that note, I'll be praying for your speedy recovery and better things for you this year. I understand if you haven't the strength to write, never worry. Take care of yourself as best you can.
~Tara

January 7 2018
Hi Tara. For me quietly laughing here again! Aussie flu is becoming a bit of an epidemic here, spreading like wild fire. Donít know if thatís what Iíve got but Iíve never had a flu virus as bad as this. Thankfully my friends husband is showing signs of improvement which is a relief. Your house sounds very homely to me. My breathing has got easier thankfully but Iím still pretty much resting- I wonít be running any marathons soon thatís for sure! :0) I have just read about a guy who had it and apparently he thought at one point he was surrounded by minions Very Happy I should be grateful and seems I havenít lost my sense of humour. In all seriousness though it was a bit scary at one point and Iím as grateful as ever for homeopathy as Iím pretty certain there was a good chance it would have been hospitalisation for me a few days ago. Just need to keep plugging away at it and get myself strong again to prevent further. Itís the usual story, over doing it at Christmas when my digestive system isnít great to start with plus everything else going on. Iím out of the worst so time and patience and a bucket load of remedies for me I think. Iíve a long way to go overall but one step at a time.

Maisieís just been on the lookout for constant attention, picking up on knowing somethingís not right with me either hasnít helped. Noticed she would have a wee claw when Iím attempting to cough my lungs up so a little stressed as well. Belladonna for the scratching is something Iíll try next if that starts happening. She just threatens now Very Happy and more inclined to come over and look/paw me - she knows food, play etc so itís a case of going through words to find out what sheís looking for. Much more settled. I hope you and your family manage to stay well! Oh meant to ask. What did you call the kitten? :0) thanks again Tara, speak soon!

January 10 2018
Hi Newark. I'm sure hoping you haven't got the Aussie flu but it sounds like whatever you've got is quite bad. It's 'funny' you should mention the fella with the minion hallucination - some years back I had a terrible flu that quickly went to pneumonia and I hallucinated that I was surrounded by telephone booths that had come to life. My brothers haven't let me live that one down. I was naive then and couldn't understand why even distant relations were coming to visit me - like they really thought I wasn't going to pull through - I just had no idea pneumonia was that serious - and I had it in both lungs. I put up a holy row so they couldn't get me to hospital which I later realised wasn't the wisest thing. But here I am yet to tell the tale!

Interesting about Maisie. You're rather good at all this so I'm sure you'll work it out. Two of our cats are female and they're both high strung. I do notice that they periodically go through times when they're scratching things like mad and also seem overly interested in me. It's quite odd really - it's not like they're wanting attention as much as they're obsessed with me! Others notice it as well. My husband says it's like I've somehow managed to catapult myself to the top of the 'Worlds' Most Fascinating Women' list, or I've rolled in tuna. Then it stops and they're at it again some weeks or so later. The pair of them are sworn enemies but they do this behaviour in unison. Although they've been spayed long since, I feel there's a hormonal component to it. Just my thoughts and just sharing for your info. Btw, the kitten is the same one I told you about when Tuckoo found him - we call him Brian. I plead insanity for taking in another animal but I couldn't love him more.

I'm sure you've got another thread here somewhere with your updates but I haven't seen it - don't worry about this one - save your strength. I hope you're much better. I truly wish I could help you out.
Kind regards,
Tara

January 10 2018
Itís more than likely I did unfortunately, Iíve a friend in hospital unrelated thankfully and spoke to the nurse. Iíve to bin quilts etc once Iím better.... she said I sounded awful when Iím actually a lot better 😄 hopefully not long now and definitely donít want a repeat. The process it took seems in line with any diagnosed accounts and I can honestly say, Iíve never experienced a flu like it before in my life. Thankfully on the mend and most of the flu symptoms gone, just the lingering after effects to deal with now so hopefully not long and then itíll just be sorting myself out with the chronicís that where there before this! Crickey!! That sounded awful!! Iíd probably be no different although it would have been hospital for me if I hadnít acted so quickly with the homeopathy, those burning pains were something else..... just as well were made of the tough stuff eh? Or my fear of hospitals and conventional medicine overrides everything now knowing how effective homeopathy is. There was two occasions where I really thought things werenít good but thankfully, Udaya got me through it - I donít go to the hospital unless I think thereís no option, usually an emergency by that point. Will and determination never fails me 😀

Maisie is without a doubt hormonal, especially when the males come round, thatís a totally different behaviour and your typical tail up and rubbing. All female house here as well which I swore before Maisie wasnít going to happen, definitely a boy next time I said 😄 wasnít to be and another girl it was and itís worked out perfect, I just donít like seeing her wound up and she definitely doesnít need to be demanding attention as she was so sheís settled back down and quite cuddly again (not overly) and coming for attention rather than pushing her Donald! 😂 sheís still young and first time sheís witnessed anything like this, with her being sensitive it was bound to have some sort of impact again forever grateful for homeopathy as cats can become quite ill from stress and upset alone - Molly got a uti just from me going in to hospital at one point. With it just being me here too, thereís no substitute either. Itís me or nothing and their own wee routine goes if Iím not well. Feel as if Iím waffling today! Brianís a cool name for a kitten! I think I remember you telling me that now, is it a tribute to a family member? That thread is probably pages back. Nuala has been a wee Angel over the last week, sheíll make up for that though once Iím feeling better. She seems to know when itís happening and itíll be tongue out, hyper and bursting to go but sheís kept quiet and have to love her even more for that. The postman has even asked out of concern for her sheís been that quiet. God help him as well 😂 hopefully a few more days and a bit of normality will resume, even if it means me just sitting while she runs about, I unfortunately donít have the energy for that at the moment as well as trying to keep myself going in the house. Time and patience, my mum used to say I wasnít born with any.... thanks again Tara, I will speak to you soon.

January 10 2018
Hi Newark - it's a relief to be hearing you're getting on a bit better - however rough it's been! I admire your fortitude and sending my good thoughts to you and the pets. Go easy now.
Will chat more soon.
~Tara

January 10 2018
Thanks Tara, as you can see the depth of my thoughts arenít very at the moment 😀 thinking beyond whatís going on isnít really happening. I will be better soon. Stay well!

January 10 2018
Your thinking is just fine, never worry. You're doing better than I'd be under the circumstances. I haven't been that ill in a long while and I know how horrible it is.

January 18 2018
Hi Tara,

I hope youíre well! Iím almost back in the land of the living and thinking about your menagerie 😀 I have no quick answers for you right now and donít know if Iíll be any help at all but Iíll tell you how itís went for me treating the ones that I have with also a lot of help from the more experienced. I only have 4 animals with homeopathy under my belt 😀 Nuala was first due to fireworks and then separation anxiety after a stint in the kennels although it took maybe a few years to really get on top of the fireworks as there was a few. Initially, I was new to homeopathy with myself as well as her and although I didnít see it at the time, aconite was her first (she didnít get that till a few years later) blind panic, pacing, oblivious to anything - she would climb on to tables, try and hide, pace. She was actually a danger to herself but no aggression. Same thing happened initially when I picked her up from the kennels - total shell shock, she didnít even see me. Just wanted away from the place. Quickly changed to pulsatilla - couldnít even go to the toilets without her crying the place down so along with behavioural training, which was baby steps she had pulsatilla. Molly was also very pulsatilla with some Lachesis in her also but it wasnít until she was very ill (she deteriorated within a week) and was to be put to sleep after having her home for the weekend, that I asked for help with her. I was too scared to treat her myself even though from what I had read, knew as much as I could, she needed pulsatilla - she did and as you know she lived another 2 years until the ripe old age of 22 and passed away on my knee at home just wanting cuddles as she always had. Wouldnít have happened without homeopathy. Rambling a bit here but still writing from my thoughts 😀 it takes a lot of observation from my experience, they canít tell you anything verbally for a start. Iíve also found childrenís behaviour quite similar to animals (I donít humanise mine, itís just something Iíve noticed) Nuala for example, when sheís needing pulsatilla from a purely mental state (physically well) apart from following me everywhere also blocks me from doing anything so full attention is on her. If Iím talking to someone or on my phone looking at something, sheíll put her face up against mine so sheís getting my full attention 😂 Iíve read that behaviour on a few cases of children with their parents with pulsatilla, sheís also very submissive in a very cute way, you can see the wee sad face too - one that makes you feel very sorry for her, thereís more but just examples. With phosphorus, apart from her being reactive to how Iím feeling, Iíve noticed over time that she also lies under the covers with her front paws out - hands out the covers, kali bi - sheís under the covers fully for quite some time and then gets too hot and moves. Thereís obviously been times where thereís physical symptoms and they can always help, but these other symptoms can help more if there isnít a lot or anything else to go on, which is sometimes the case. Nuala, although thereís still issues with separation anxiety. Being a pedigree and I think knowing the breed helps also. Apparently working cockers donít like harsh words like no, come here etc. I read that about 10 years later but discovered it early on myself 😄 no for her, is careful. Come here, is this way letís go. They love excitement so I made everything I wanted her to do sound more exciting than what we were/are doing. Theyíre also very one to one and prefer human company to other dogs. Sheís very sociable with people and has had a few ďdoggy friendsĒ but she doesnít play with them the way she plays with me or Maisie. Iím not entirely sure what the best way is for you but Iíd consider breaking it down a little, taking maybe one or two of the cats initially and try to build a picture of symptoms along with trying to figure out the reason behind it. So, what was the behaviour of the cats your working on before any others came along and how has that changed - with the urinating, is it fear, marking territory, and what other behaviours are they displaying. I hope Iím not waffling too much here. For aggressive behaviour for example - staphisagria - sweet, loving animals with bouts of aggression, belladonna (peeing away from the toilet, in the case of cats - their litter box) as a further example, staring eyes, increase in strength, destructive. Where do they pee, bed for example and when or what causes it. Basically, look for symptoms and behaviours and try and find the similmum. Materia Medicaís arenít always helpful if you arenít familiar with the remedy (I found anyway) as most explain quite advanced stages without a more acute phase and thatís where I find a more expert opinion is always good. I would never of placed Maisie with belladonna if it was from reading materia medica, but then I also find the severity of what has caused the reaction - a little fright for example would cause a lesser reaction than a huge one. I donít want to bombard you, this explanation seemed quite simple in my head but now Iím writing I think itís best to let you read this so far and see if it helps you any before trying further. If itís been any help and you want to chat further to see if we can help them any, Iím happy to try even if itís just to read/listen to you as your trying. Iím still working on myself too, so forgive me in advance if Iím a bit elsewhere from time to time 😀 speak to you soon!

January 18 2018
Just adding, in relation to kennelling- Nuala as youíll probably remember went to a home boarder. She loved it and the guy that kept her for me. So avoided any issues with that and the feelings were mutual - he totally loved and said he canít wait to have her back again. So I work with them and I find with homeopathy you can correct any behavioural issues with no interference or using a behavioural method that could cause further issues later. Iíve also used tellington t touch with Nuala, being very affectionate and loving contact and touch this is something she responds to well as well. Just in case you want to try that for anything

January 18 2018
With Nuala with Lachesis, aside from the physical complaints - she fakes illnesses thatís sheís previously had. I know this sounds bizarre and Iíve mentioned it before but she does things that she knows are funny and it wasnít until a friend saw her do something one day that I was believed about this. People thought I was mad! 😄 constant need for stimulation. Very vocal - howling in the vets practice for attention/impatience thereís no anxiety related to it, watching and waiting for an opportunity for something. Territorial, she became more of this since we moved. She will urinate on top of every scent she comes across, she urinates as soon as we come in through the gate to the house.

Once you start getting results from remedies your using on them you start to know your animals and the remedies better, picking up on the signs that took them there in the first place before it turns in to something serious.

Circumstances are also something to think about - any causes/incidents that caused the problem to start with.

It wonít be an easy job with ten animals but I hope Iíve been of some help to get you started

Best wishes

Re:For the kind attention of udaya - pyometra post surgery By: udaya kumar
--

January 19 2018
I believe that animals can take care of themselves and human beings too...rarely a medicine or a doctor is needed if one lives in harmony with nature and make use of the full potentials, intuitive or otherwise available within oneself...The problem with we human beings are that we think that we know too much while we know nothing.....Animals have all the instincts that they need to keep themselves protected from all adversities and their instincts are much much better intacts vis a vis their scheme of things, than we human beings who have opted and digressed into a material path which is anti-Nature.

--

January 19 2018
Maybe homeoapathy can be a bridge of sorts - for getting off the material path and back to our true nature? I'm after confessing - I found with myself that even homeopathy could become yet another 'place to hide'.
Newark - a world of thanks to yourself for that labour of love. I'll have a proper look when Tuckoo gets finished with her school exams. I could keep you busy a long while - haven't even mentioned the animals I've got out in the garden! (You'll be knowing why my brothers nicknamed me Doolittle a long time back, or have I told you that already)? So happy you're feeling better - you really had quite a dose there. Take care....talk to you soon. TJ

Re:For the kind attention of udaya - pyometra post surgery By: udaya kumar
--

January 19 2018
Homeopathy iiiis a bridge because it teaches us to think in micrograms

--

January 19 2018
Youíre making me laugh again Tara!! All in your own time! Wishing Tuckoo the best of luck and hope she gets the results your all hoping for. I used to get called Dr Doolittle as well and Barbara Woodhouse, if you remember her! 😀 youíre very welcome. Speak to you again soon

Thanks for your further thoughts Udaya

Best wishes

January 19 2018
Not Barbara Woodhouse! (Born in Dublin she was). I think the sound of my brothers imitating her (walkies!) will be following me to the grave.
Thanks for the good wishes for Tuckoo.
On quite an unrelated note, have you ever liked George Donaldson? I was just listening to music (whilst I should be sleeping) and thought of you. I'd seen him once at a small place in your part of the world. Here he is with Celtic Thunder. (God rest him).
(apologies for the adverts and if it's not your cup of tea) :0)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLqIujK-0qw

January 20 2018
Brilliant Tara!! Itís one of those songs you canít help singing along to, especially after a few!! 😂 I have a bit of pulsatilla running through me at the moment. Iíll have that song stuck in my head for days with no need for alcohol! 😂

February 6 2018
Hi Tara,

I hope you and Tuckoo are doing well! I remembered this morning, you had mentioned something about Lac remedies. Wasnít sure what as my head wasnít quite with it. Iíve had a quick look over posts and you did. A wee impromptu night out led me further and seems I probably do need 2 of them. Thanks for mentioning that. If I had looked sooner..... :0) Iíve also noticed Iíve been dropping the last part of your profile name, that wasnít intentional! Very Happy

Speak soon,

Newark

February 6 2018
Iíll just write this while I remember. Iím wondering about Lac Can for Nuala as well. Something happened when she was kennelled. Iíve spoken with one of the vet nurses who said her aunts dog has never fully recovered from an experience there either. It does have a good reputation and the guy seemed genuinely sorry for the state she was in when I picked her up. Iím now wondering based on a few other factors with her (although healthy at the moment) if the separation anxiety is also part of her being treated quite innocently as a dog. I was in tears leaving her and as you know, I love my animals so I donít have that thought of her. She has dog needs (not human, which is what I mean when I donít humanise them) and theyíre provided (health, nutrition etc) but she is definitely more suited to the human/home environment. Iíll brave her with one dose when I order and see if thereís any improvement with her and keep you posted on that one. Hope everything is well and Iíll speak to you soon! Thanks again Tarajoy! Newark

February 6 2018
Reasons for lac can. Iíll add as I remember, can think more about this. Iím keeping it simple and going to see if this works. Also, I watched a documentary about cat and dog behaviour, dispelling the myths and reporting on recent studies. Apparently, itís been proven that dogs want to be part of the family (which mine are) look to their owners to make things better (which she does) and aside from that, as Iíve mentioned before, she has an extra affection, positive reaction to people that have helped us in times of great need - she remembers whose been good to us.

Separation anxiety, minor now. Definitely was other issues and surgery/anaesthetic, 24 hour care from me, never being on her own etc now doesnít seem to be an issue with her.

Aside from the kennelling. There is issues with her when sheís put in the room (excluded) for health and safety reasons when thereís workmen in. The only time sheís treated ďlike a dogĒ and itís been frequent here.

If Iím going out and leave her because, In society thereís certain circumstances, dogs (unless service dogs) arenít allowed. Again, sheís being excluded which from most of my life, she isnít.

I donít treat my animals or train them in terms of how society seeís can see them. I prefer them to be unsupressed with their own unique personalities so this is my next chain of thought with her. Might be barking up the wrong tree but Iím going to try and see what happens 😀

February 12 2018
Hello Newark....hoping you and the pets are well....apologies for the delay....and never worry about my name....I'm happy answering to TaraJoy, Tara, TJ, JT (for 'Just Tara')....with six brothers I've more nicknames than I can count.

I'm not remembering if we'd chatted about the milk remedies - but if you found it in the threads then there it is! (It's often I'm picturing you shaking your head and wondering, 'what outlandish thing is this mad woman going to be on about next?'). Fortunately (or unfortunately!) you'll not be wondering long. :0)

I'm recalling discussing the Matridonal remedies with you at one time and while I'm on that, I'm just going to put this down here to remind myself even though it's not pertaining to you - one of the other moms on the forum mentioned something about her child getting into gaps and I'm picturing that mentioned somewhere under one of the Matridonal remedies. Have to give that another check.

Do let me know if you've had a go with the Lac Canium for yourself and/or Nuala. I'll pull out my own notes as well. I recall it reminding me of Pulsatilla in some ways, so that could be part of why you're seeing it for Nuala?

With warm regards,
Tara(Joy)!

Page 3 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.