Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Ginseng Quinquefolium
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Regarding suggestion/remedy for Parkinsons
Started by: lordkrishna67 at June 6 2017

Replies: 55 & Views: 1467    Font    Page 3 of 3  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3          Reply

Re:Regarding suggestion/remedy for Parkinson By: lordkrishna67
San Ramon,California,USA

November 9 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar Ji,
A suggestion was sent from your side on Ist of November 2017,sir.
The suggestion was that while using CAUSTICUM 200 C,AGARICUS MUSCARIUS can be used side by side but in lower potency. But my daughter-in-law ordered for 200 C AGARICUS MUSCARIUS & we have received it today.
You are requested to give me next order/ suggestion for its use, please. We have to start it on 10.11.2017( Friday morning).
Sorry for this type of mistake,sir.

Re:Regarding suggestion/remedy for Parkinsons By: udaya kumar
--

November 9 2017
use them one dose a week.

--

Re:Regarding suggestion/remedy for Parkinsons By: lordkrishna67
San Ramon,California,USA

November 9 2017
Thank you, Sir.
Sorry for our mistake.

San Ramon,California,USA

November 11 2017
Hello Dr. Kumar,
My wife felt good day before yesterday i.e. on 09th of November.She felt no pain thorough out day in the left arm and on the left side of her body. But she started feeling pain at 6.p.m. on 10th of November. It remained till late hours on 10th,November. She is feeling pain today morning (i.e.11th November).
I do not know why this pain started all of sudden whereas we are giving her all the medicines.
Can you give us for your valuable suggestion/ remedy for this situation,please.
Thank you,sir.

--

November 13 2017
Use Mag Phos 1M single dose two drops only in one ounce water once in a week . Give one dose now and one dose after a week. The pain could be sciatic and spinal in origin and could trigger in sleep postures or posture changes

--

San Ramon,California,USA

November 15 2017
Hello Doctor Kumar Ji,
As per your suggestion, the medicine of Mag. Phos. 1 M had been ordered on 13.11.2017 and waiting for it. It may be received by 15.11.2017 or 16.11.2017.
One new problem which my wife is facing is that she feels sweating frequently. This situation remains more than one minute and when she moves hand fan or goes out of the home in airy situation , it disappears. This situation is only with her and not with me. Though I live in the same area where she lives.
Can it be due to taking of so much medicines of allopathy and homeopathy or it is the side effect of any medicines,sir.
If it is side effect then you are requested to give us your valuable suggestion/ remedy for it, Sir.
Thanks a lot, sir.

--

November 15 2017
use Calcarea Carb 30C three times a day for one day for sweating.....Whether it is effect of allopathic medicines I do not know but homeopathic medicines do not have any side effects whatsoever. If you think it is the side effect of allopathic medicines use single dose of Nux Vomica 30C and it should stop.

--

San Ramon,California,USA

November 15 2017
Thank you,Doctor Kumar Ji.
Thanks.

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.