Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Areca (betal Nut For Glucoma)
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Liver and Uterus problem
Started by: Aditya at April 29 2017

Replies: 251 & Views: 9044    Font    Page 1 of 11  Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next          Reply

Liver and Uterus problem By: Aditya
Trivandrum

April 29 2017
Dear udaya sir, A new case for you as my wife was treated by a homeopath but for the last 2 months things have gone out of control.

We need your advice sir. currently she is taking R7 for liver which has cardus, chelidonium, cholesterinum, colocynt, lyco and nux.

Name: Deepa
Marital status : Married
No. of Children : two 1 son (16 years) and 1 daughter ( 11 yrs) delivered through C-section
Work status Working with a govt job from 10 to 6 desk job. Office premises centralised cooling.
Health problems :
1. Multiple Gall bladder stones since 2001-developed during pregnancy 4 th month as sand formation which soon developed into multiple stones (uncountable). In January 2017 first time ultrasound showed fatty liver with mild hepatomegaly.
2. Uterine Polyps and Intramural fibroid
Size: (i) Uterine Polyps - 8.3 * 5.5 mm and 11 * 5.1 mm on 10/01/17
(ii) Intramural fibroid - 23 * 21 mm on 10/01/17
3. Sciatica-more on left side
4. Sinus with headache when exposed to air conditioner cold air or cold air in winters
5. Spondylitis with dizziness
6. Sensitive stomach - Restrained and low fat diet, no fried foods, lactose intolerance
Medications taken :
1. Homeopathy since 2001 for gall stones whereby the symptoms have subsided and are under control. With restrained diet I am able to digest light foods well. Sometimes,stomach loosens up otherwise fine.
2. Sciatica pain on left leg was intense in 2001-2002 when I used to lift the baby. But with homeopathy overall situation is managed better. When I go for long distance walk or I am doing some work which involves standing or walking for too long,then I use a hip belt and there is no problem.
3. Sinus turning into Migraine Had been having excruciating headaches for two days in a week since 2013. Its weakening and the entire day goes off. Have managed this by wearing a scarf on my head and now the frequency of headache has come down.
4. Sensitive stomach kept under control by eating 4-5 small meals, easy to digest vegiies and fruits, no milk, take curd, no eating out, on and off I have had gluten allergy especially wheat chapattis. Recently after enlarged liver problem of early satiety. Reduced food to half. Not able to hold food so 2-3 times motions. Piles developed recently due to this. Losing weight.
Reports
5. Cholesterol 210, Triglyceride- 183, LDL -155, HDL-40, HBA1C- 5.7, Fasting 99, PP-106
6. Liver- Fatty liver
7. Uric Acid -6.6, Sodium -134 other parameters ok

Aditya

Re:Liver and Uterus problem By: udaya kumar
--

April 29 2017
Stop all medicines for the time being...
use single dose of Kalium Iodatum in CM Potency (one drop in one ounce water once only) and report after one week .on symptoms of headache, head, vertigo, eyes, ears.Sinus, appetite, weight loss, uterine Intramural fibroids( the weight if any experienced in uterus), pain in left leg, sciatica, hip pains on left side, Any symptoms in lungs like pleural effusion or breathing problems copd, thrush, itching, hives, etc. etc.

Hepar Sulph is antidote to Kali Iodatum.

Best wishes.

--

Re:Liver and Uterus problem By: Aditya
Trivandrum

April 29 2017
Dear Udaya sir,

Thanks so much for your advice. I shall get the medicine tomorrow as CM potency is not available in my locality.

I am assuming this will take care of her liver as well as stomach (stools immediately after food if slightly eaten more) alongside her heavy bleeding during the menses time which comes as big clots.

Regards

Aditya

--

April 30 2017
yes in particular menorrhagia....if not use one single dose of Kali Carb 200C.

--

Trivandrum

May 1 2017
Sir,

I got the CM potency now for Kali Ioda. Will start the medicine tomorrow morning.

When you say Kali carb 200, is it in addition to Kali Ioda?

Thanks

Aditya

--

May 1 2017
Menorrhagia will be corrected by Kali Iod. Only if it fails Kali carb be used.

--

Trivandrum

May 2 2017
Sir,

Yesterday sudden pain on left side rib cage lasted upto 2 am in the night.

Today morning again after breakfast (only idli) pain again started. Pain is there while breathing out as if blocking is there

Started Kali Iodatum today morning 1 dose in 1 ounce water.

Please suggest for the pain sir.

Aditya

--

May 2 2017
Left side under the rib is a colitis pain....was she suffering from ulcerative colitis....

Be precise and clear on reporting....I said one drop in one ounce water once only.......there is no starting Kali Iodatum ...Kali Iodatum is single dose single drop and the medicine intake ends there unless I specifically ask you to take it again....Wait for a few days without any medicines and report all symptoms that appear and disappear.

use single dose of arsenic album 30C if the pain is at 2 a.m. otherwise use hydrastis 30C one single dose five drops in one ounce water at the beginning of the pain....if it does not subside then it will not be gastraligia/gastritis and indicative of only colitis and therefore one dose of Nux Vomica 30C and one dose of Mercurious sol. 30C should stop it.... best wishes.

--

Trivandrum

May 2 2017
sir,

1. One dose only as suggested by you. We will report on the progress after some days. We will not repeat without your advice.

2. She was never diagnised as Ulcerative Colitis. He pain started at 10 PM and contiued till 2 am. Today again after breakfast it started around 915 am and is still there - left sided rib

3. We will use hyrastis 30 in the evening today.

Thanks sir. I hope my communication is clear.

Aditya

--

May 2 2017
yes.
she may not have been diagnosed but does she have a history of loose motion at specific intervals....? or irritable bowels....report on hydrastis...if it does not relieve use single dose of Lycopodium 200 and still if it does not releive use Merc sol 30C three times a day for one day.....if merc sol stops the pain then it should be understood there is an underlying ulcerative colitis....if it is lyco that gives relief then the apaana vaayu is pushing upwards.....and if hydrastis gives relief then it is gastralgia./gastritis.....

--

Trivandrum

May 2 2017
Sir,

She has a history of gallstones. Since January, after her ultrasound indicated enlarged liver, she has been having stools 2 or 3 times ( not loose). Quantity of food in take has been reduced ( which controlled the stools). But yes she has lot of food triggers which results in loose stools - like roti, spicy food, milk tea (no problem with lemon tea).

When the stomach gets more than half full she has to pass stool. This has been a general tendency more so since Jan. On 8th April, she had severe gastro-enteritis due to eating rasam prepared a day before.

After taking hydrastis 30% improvement in the sprain like constriction on left side. Should we repeat hydrastis or take Lyco 200 ?
Thanks you

Aditya

--

May 2 2017
you can repeat hydrastis ..it is gastralgia....the gall stone probability was my second assumption but then the pain in gall bladder stone do not confine to left under the rib......the possibility of both cannot be ruled out...for gall stone pain use a combination of calcarea carb 200C and Belladonna 200C 5 drops each in one half a glass of water and one spoon every 10 minutes until the pain subsides.

--

Trivandrum

May 3 2017
Sir,

Good morning. The pain has reduced by 80%. She could sleep as well.
Q1. Should we give one more dose - which is 5 drops in 1 ounce of water?

Q2. Also what you are suggesting is in future if she develops pain she could use calcarb 200 + Bell 200 for gall bladder pain. Am I correct?

Thank you so much..

Aditya

--

May 3 2017
1. yes..... yes you can
2. yes in split doses 10 minutes interval

--

Trivandrum

May 3 2017
Many thanks for the clarification. We will wait for few days to report on the Kali Ioda taken yesterday.

For her enlarged liver and removing gallstones, kindly advice the suggested course of action

Regards

Aditya

--

May 3 2017
let us see first how Kali Iodatum works.....

--

Trivandrum

May 3 2017
Sir,
latest update is she has developed her head ache since evening. The one she gets due to sitting in AC at office.

It is now worsening.

Please suggest. Should we take Bellodonna 200.

Thanks

Aditya

Trivandrum

May 3 2017
It is worsening now. I have started Belldaonna 200. Looks like a sinus attack.

Please suggest.

thanks

Aditya

--

May 3 2017
use Natrum Mur 30C for migraine from sinus. use spigelia 30C if it is due to congestion and left sided. use Dulcamera 30C if you are certain that AC is the cause. if not use Rhus Tox 200C single dose. It is a good sign that all her symptoms are coming out one by one...

--

Trivandrum

May 4 2017
Sir,
We took Belladonna 200 in split doses (10 min to 15 min interval) which you had suggested for pain. This helped in reducing and she could sleep.
Now I just checked your reply. Since there is less pain but still there, have given a dose of Nat mur 30.

. I shall allso keep dulcamara and spiglia handy. Many thanks

Aditya

--

May 4 2017
natrum mur is the medicine you can give natrum mur also in split doses if the headache is pulsating.....like a thousands of hammer hitting the head.....

--

Trivandrum

May 4 2017
Sir,

Sinus attack starts with mild pain at parietal bone on the head-back top both sides bone start paining. Then it gradually increases with pain on the temple both sides. Then eyes have to be closed due to too much pain.

After taking belladona 200 and nat mur 30, overall pain gone but on touching these two bones lot of pain.

Many thanks

Aditya

--

May 4 2017
it seems like congestion headache due to stenosis.....use spigelia 1M single dose with Sanguinarea 1M single dose......simultaneously. the pain when touching bone may not be bone pain but due to lack of blood circulation in the area. Continue natrum mur and also use Chionanthus Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day as liver tonic to break the periodicity of the headache.

--

Trivandrum

May 4 2017
Sir,

The 1M spiglia and 1M Sanguinaria will be available tomorrow. I am concerned now for stenosis. Is it something that needs some tests or will it get arrested by these 2 medicines.

Chionanthus Q will also start.

Looking at the current situation what is your advice sir as she is eating less, worrying and everyday some problem is being faced. There is no feeling of well being.

Thanks

Aditya

--

May 4 2017
spigelia will correct if there is stenosis....just wait for a few more days...things would become better.

--

Page 1 of 11
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.