Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Clinical Symptoms Of Antimonium Tart.
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Rhinosinusitis (Kind Attn:Uday Kumar SIR)
Started by: jasu50 at April 8 2017

Replies: 68 & Views: 2670    Font    Page 2 of 3  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next          Reply

Re:Rhinosinusitis (Kind Attn:Uday Kumar SIR) By: jasu50
india

May 24 2017
Took Pulsatila 30: felt relief in right nostril block.
Whenver i feel cold due to cool air, (Sitting in Ac/cooler) or even sleeping in fan in early morning hours,throat sores, feel like Uvula touching on tongue,runny nose, khansi ,body pain.
Taking following BP medicines from last 12- years:
(1) Losartan potassium + Hydrochlorothiazide.:one daily
(2) Amlodipine 5 MG+Atenolol 25 : one daily.
BP readings before Medicines:160/100
On taking medicines: 120-130/80-90
Should i stop both and start Arnica 30: 3 doses day
And what to continue for Cough,khansi,sore throat,right nostril block.
Tonsil enlargement not noticed,however Right maxillary sinus diagnosed.
Thanks and regards.

Re:Rhinosinusitis (Kind Attn:Uday Kumar SIR) By: udaya kumar
--

May 24 2017
Continue with Pulsatilla 30C for three days more and in the meanwhile space the medicines and decrease its dosage and slowly wean it off within a period of 15 days to one month....at the same time start Arnica, report your conditions and take other homeo medicines as required.
just have a look at a single medicine side effect not to speak of all the four.
https://www.drugs.com/sfx/hydrochlorothiazide-side-effects.html

--

india

May 30 2017
Took Pulsatila 30: for 3-days.
Relief in runny nose, sore throat, khansi but still right nostril gets blocked, and even feeling deficiency of oxygen/shortness of breath, like to breathe from mouth. Dry mouth.
what to take,pl suggest.
Taking arnica 30 also and curtailing BP medicines.
Thanks & Regards.

india

May 31 2017
Took Pulsatila 30: for 3-days.
Relief in runny nose, sore throat, khansi but still right nostril gets blocked, and even feeling deficiency of oxygen/shortness of breath, like to breathe from mouth. Dry mouth.
what to take,pl suggest.
Taking arnica 30 also and curtailing BP medicines.

Took one dose of Ars alb 200 yesterday.
Yesterday i wrote that feeling Relief in runny nose, sore throat, khansi. but again from today morning it started intermittent sneezing,runny nose with blocked right nostril.
sir, what to take now.Pl. tell
Thanks & Regards.

--

May 31 2017
Did you use the Thuja and Natrum Mur as suggested in my April 8 post...?

--

india

June 1 2017
No sir still not used.
So should i start first with Thuja 30 for 3-days and than take Nat Mur for week.
Besides that one more problem sir:
A week ago wasp bite on my foot,at that time we rubbed the area with iron key etc.put ice and it subsides.suddenly from yesterday i am feeling itching ,redness and slight pain at that point and in nearby area.i applied calendula cream on the area it gives relief for some time again itching started.Pl. Suggest what to take or apply.
Thanks and Regards.

--

June 1 2017
Apply Ledum Pal Q externally on the area and use Apis Mellifica 30C three times a day for three days.....

--

india

June 6 2017
From last week i am feeling pain in my Hand fingers.It is more when i work on computer in front of cooler. Besides that i am feeling uneasy/uncomfortable in cervical region/behind neck , feeling like stretching of muscles when increase of humidity in environment., although it is hot summer.
When i got up in morning there is a pain in whole body,feeling sleepy. However after doing some exercise/stretching as day progresses it is reduced.

Other Symptoms;
From last 6 months feeling slight pain in knees also, more while climbing up/down on stairs.
In year 2006 there was a severe lower back pain, x-ray and MRI results were:
(1) Degenerative changes in Lumbar and Cervical spine.
(2) Marginal Osteophytes are seen arising from the vertebral bodies.
(3)At L5-S1 and L1-2 diffuse circumferential disc bulging causing indentation of thecal sac.
Underwent Acupressure treatment and took pain killers and some Ayurveda remedies that time. Last 11 years passed with little back pain with some daily exercise and back care.

It appears that pain is now going in all joints and problem increases with humidity.presently more pain in hand fingers and uneasiness in cervical region/behind neck.
Sir, Pl. suggest remedies for arresting pain and spreading of pain to other joints and for arresting/delaying degenerative changes.
Thanks and Regards.

india

June 7 2017
Sir.
Please see above post and suggest.
Thanks and Regards.

india

June 10 2017
From last week i am feeling pain in my Hand fingers.It is more when i work on computer in front of cooler. Besides that i am feeling uneasy/uncomfortable in cervical region/behind neck , feling like stretching of muscles with increse of humidity in environment., although it is hot summer.
When i got up in morning there is a pain in whole body,feeling sleepy. However after doing some exercise/stretcing as day progressess it is reduced.

Other Symptoms;
From last 6 months feeling slight pain in knees also, more while climbing up/down on stairs.
In year 2006 there was a severe lower back pain, x-ray and MRI results were:
(1) Degenerative changes in Lumbar and Cervical spine.
(2) Marginal Osteophytes are seen arising from the vertebral bodies.
(3)At L5-S1 and L1-2 diffuse circumferential disc bulging causing indentation of thecal sac.
Underwent Accupressure treatment and took pain killers and some ayurvedic remedies that time. Last 11 years passed with little back pain with some daily exercise and back care.

It appears that pain is now going in all joints and problem increases with humidity.presently more pain in hand fingers and uneasiness in cervical region/behind neck.
Sir, Pl. suggest remedies for arresting pain in hand fingers and uneasiness in cervical region/behind neck.and spreading of pain to other joints and for arresting/delaying degenerative changes.Meanwhile took one dose Rhus tox 1M.
Thanks and Regards.

--

June 10 2017
follow rhus tox with cocculus indicus 30C three times a day for one week and calcarea fluor 30C.

--

india

June 17 2017
Took:
cocculus indicus 30C three times a day
calcarea fluor 30C
Relief in neck area pain.however sometimes stiffness is felt.
Still pain is felt in hand fingers,aggravates when load is taken.
When i got up in morning there is a pain in whole body,(in arms,back portion)feeling lethargic. However after doing some exercise/stretching as day progresses it is reduced.
Pl. tell what to be followed for this.
Thanks and Regards.

india

June 18 2017
Pl.see and suggest for pain in hand finger joints and morning body pain.
Thanks and Regards.

--

June 18 2017
Continue with Rhus Tox and cocculus indicus. Use Beriberis Vulgaris Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for three days and report.

--

india

June 28 2017
Took :
Beriberis Vulgaris Q 5 :3 times/day for 4 days.

slight relief in body pain but no relief in pain in hand fingers.Pain increases when taking load

Pl. tell what to be followed for this.
Thanks and Regards.

--

June 28 2017
Rhus Tox ......????

--

india

June 29 2017
as Rhus tox 1M was only available with me,so i did not repeat it.
However arranged Rhus tox 200 and took one dose yesterday and one dose today's morning. pain in fingers is somewhat reduced.I will continue it for 3 days and then again i will report.
However after using Beriberis Vulgaris Q .,slight constipation is felt.Bowel movement is daily but not clear.
Thanks and Regards.

--

June 29 2017
Both Rhus Tox and Beriberis do NOT create constipation.....use single dose of Bryonia 30C.

--

india

July 6 2017
Took rhus tox 200: one dose/day (from last 6-days)
Beriberis Vulgaris Q :3 doses/day for 4-days initially.
: 2 doses/day (from last 2-days)
although some relief in hand fingers pain and body pain.But still pain in fingers increases or felt more on taking load.Besides also Feeling lethargic and low body strength.
Meanwhile few blood tests were carried out and results are as below:
S. URIC ACID: 5.3 (Normal range:2.4 7.0)
TSH :1.35 (Normal range: 0.27 4.2)
Rheumatoid factor: 7.20 (Normal range: 0 12.0)
Vitamin B12 : 182 (Reference range: 191 946 )
Injections for B12 deficiency and Supplements for Vit-d and calcium have been prescribed.

Sir, please advise further for pain in hand fingers,low strength and how to combat with B12 deficiency.

Thanks and Regards.

india

July 7 2017
Sir, please advise further for pain in hand fingers,low strength and how to combat with B12 deficiency.

Thanks and Regards.

--

July 7 2017
stop eating wheat and wheat products for the time being. if B12 is deficient B6 should also be deficient along with Vitamin D.....if it is deficient due to some reason or other, use of vitamin supplement will correct it, if not it is a glutane assimilation problem which has to be looked into .....If that is the case, use of Thuja and Natrum mur followed by Psorinum, pulsatilla, arsenic album, calcarea carb and calcarea phos are helpful medicines to correct the genetic mutation.

--

india

July 8 2017
Should i first start allopathic supplements for vitamin B12, D and calcium or there are homeopathic/herbal supplements which can be taken.
Besides that should i stop rhus tox 200 and Beriberis Vulgaris Q taking for pain in hand fingers and start taking Thuja and Nat mur .
please advise further.

Thanks and Regards.

india

July 9 2017
sir, pl advise further.

Thanks and Regards.

india

August 6 2017
Dear Udaya Sir,
10 days ago i slept in AC for 2-nights during travel, after which i felt sore throat and right nostril block.
took;
Gelsemium30:sore throat corrected.
Thuja 30: 2times/day for 3 days.after that
Nat Mur 30:2times/day for 3 days.

Right nose is still blocked and from last 3 days i am feeling headache also.
there is pain and heaviness in and around eyes. pain is not in front or forehead but it is in sides with more in right side.
other symptoms:
feeling more thirst.
No discharge from nose, No sneezing.
Pl. suggest medicines for headache,heaviness on eyes and right nose block.
Thanks and Regards.

--

August 6 2017
pulsatilla 30C single dose and report.

--

india

August 10 2017
Took : one dose pulsatilla 30c on 07.08.17.
no relief on that day.
As i have stopped taking allopathic BP medicines since last month. so I was apprehensive about high BP, so got it checked.
on 06.08.17 readings was 150/90.However Physician was of view that headache may not be due to these readings of high BP.It may be due to sinuses.
Again got checked on
09.08.2017:120/80(morning)
:110/80 (evening)
10.08.2017: 120/80(morning)
From last 3 days there is no headache but still there is very much heaviness on and above eyes.
Meanwhile took one more dose of pulsatilla 30c.After that some relief in nostril blockage.
Pl. suggest remedy for heaviness on and around eyes.
Again i have to travel tomorrow in AC and may cause sore throat and more nostril blockage.

Thanks and Regards.

--

August 10 2017
use Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for one week. Use Dulcamera 30C single dose while travelling in AC. Use Nux Vomica 30C for general travelling.

--

Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.