Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Cimicifuga Racemosa
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Kind Attention - Respected Udaya Sir
Started by: shvaas at January 6 2017

Replies: 79 & Views: 4897    Font    Page 4 of 4  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4          Reply

Re:Kind Attention - Respected Udaya Sir By: udaya kumar
--

April 14 2017
Repeat Opium 200C single dose.

--

Re:Kind Attention - Respected Udaya Sir By: shvaas

May 23 2017
Respected Sir

Requesting your kind guidance. My kid has the same issue. There is no change. My kid has summer vacation. Hoping this issue can be resolved.

Kind regards

--

May 24 2017
Constipation on account of fear of passing stools because the stools are hard, and difficult to expel and cause pain (as mentioned by you elsewhere) is Sulphur.
Whereas Constipation of the most aggravated kind with Strabismus with or without Nystagmus is addressed by Alumen and Alumina......

--

May 24 2017
Respected Sir

In the interim when I was not active here, I had consulted a local homeopath who had recommended 200 C Alumina with mag mur for my kid.

I gave for a week with no benefit. I am not sure of potency of mag mur as the prescription is not given to the patient.

Requesting your kind guidance sir. We also tried ayurveda but my kid vomited after taking abhayarishtam.

I assume that he does not do potty as he is scared and this leads to more constipation. When all of this began, he cried once or twice while passing stool. We tried traditional methods like oil lubrication and all then.

He does not have nystagmus. It is only alternating estropia. The esotropia has significantly reduced since birth but still it is there and it is easily visible.

Please advise Sir.

--

May 24 2017
useSulphur 30C three times a day....for three days and report...Mag mur should not be given.

--

September 30 2017
Respected Sir

Wishing you and your family a very happy Dusshera. May the Almighty fulfill your choicest wishes.

Thanks & Regards
shvaas

--

September 30 2017
Wish yourself and family also a happy Dusshera

--

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.