Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Eucalyptus Globulus
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Attn Vasudev
Started by: udaya kumar at September 14 2016

Replies: 50 & Views: 5106    Font    Page 2 of 3  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next          Reply

Re:Attn Vasudev By: udaya kumar
--

October 24 2016
Use one dose each of the following medicines
Argentum nitricum 30c
Pulsatilla 30c
Cina 30c

Repeat after three days

--

Re:Attn Shri Udayakumar By: Vasudev1957
India

October 24 2016
Thanks Udayakumarji for your kind reply.

Can it be given as under :

First day : Argent Nitricum
Sec day : Pulsatilla
Third day : Cina 30

or one medicine in the morning, 2nd in the afternoon and third in the evening.

Kindly advise.

Regards

--

October 25 2016
You can take it both ways and even with three hour gap....longer the gap and your patience more the ice that one get to know the functioning of the medicine

--

India

October 26 2016
Urgent Attention of Shri Udayakumar:

Thanks for the above message. I was to start the above course. However, from yesterday evening she started coughing. This time, there was no symptom of any cold or sneezing, etc. Her mother got cough one day before. She has taken little curd item and cake also in a Birth-Day party previous night. Till that she was alright.

Yesterday evening she was given one dose of Rhus Tox 200 thinking that it may be Virul. In the night there was no cough, morning cough started again and there was hur-hur sound. So Ant. Tart 30 was given two times. The cough is loose and it is not going out. No fever or any other symptoms. Today evening one dose of Hep Sulph 30 was also given. She is still coughing. Kindly advise what can be the remedy to control her Cough before it becomes worse.

Shall be glad if I can have your attention at the earliest. I have all the medicines generally required in stock.

Waiting for your kind reply please.

Regards.

--

October 26 2016
Both pulsatilla and Cina are indicated for the cough described no other medications are required as you have already given rhu s hepar etc

--

Re:Attn Vasudev By: Vasudev1957
India

October 27 2016
Thanks Shri Udayakumar,

One more clarifications. I had given only one dose of Ant. Tart 30 and after giving the same cough became more loose hence given one dose of Hepar Sulph 30. In the night after writing the above message she was coughing much and unable to sleep. Hence I have given one dose of Pulsatilla 30. After giving Pulsatilla, she slept well and there was no cough in the morning till today evening.

Now in the evening she coughs again and there is phlegm inside. To remove the phlegm fully, can I give Ant Tart and Pulsatilla again. It is not coming out which medicine will bring it out. Kindly advise.

Re:Kind Attention Shri Udayakumar By: Vasudev1957
India

October 27 2016
I shall be glad to have your clarification on the following for future reference:

In case of rattling sound, Ant. Tart 30 to be given. After giving the first dose, it was showing that cough became more loose. In that case, shall I give Ant. Tart 30 again or to remove the loose cough, Hepar Sulph 30 is enough. If Hepar Sulph, how many dose is required. Pulsatilla 30 one dose given better result. In that case, is it necessary to give two more doses of Pulsatilla. To complete the case, what is the final medicine to be given. I am not getting clear idea about the doses to be administered in such cases i.e. in the case of Ant. Tart, Hepar Sulph, Pulsatilla etc.

Kindly advise.

Thanks and Regards

--

October 27 2016
Antim hepar pulsatilla Tec have varying functions .
For a female if she is of pulsatilla nature it will work as constitutional medicine as well as a medicine suitable for female ailments in general otherwise in cold pulsatilla should be used only as a remedy in second stages or later stages of cold where mucus would be green or greenish yellow....antim tart is for crop and rattling conditions it can be used for three days usually it works within three doses in 30c ....white coating on tongue is a guiding symptom......hepar usually have sour throat normally described as pharingitis......in all cases of laryngitis or streptococcus virus phosphorus 30c followed by belladonna 30c is to be used including for otitis media.....aphonia or sound loss is guiding symptom......use one dose of Nux vomica30c to wind up in this Instant case

--

India

October 28 2016
Thank you Shri Udayakumar for your detailed reply.

She is having the Ant. Tart case i.e. white coting tongue and rattling is there. So we are continuing with Ant. Tart 30 for three days. Can we give this remedy for three days in future if a cold comes and rattling and white coating is there on the tongue. Will the phlegm come out on its own when we administer Ant. Tart. or shall we need to give a dose of Nux Vomica to bring the same out. I have observed that when Nux Vomica is given, the phlegm comes out through the motion.

Shall be glad to have your reply.

With kind regards.

India

October 28 2016
Dear Shri Udaya Kumar.

Wish You and Your Family a Very Very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous Deepawali. May the Lord Krishna Bless you with Long Life with Good Health and Wealth. You are a Boon to many of us.

With Kind Regards

Vasudevv

India

October 28 2016
Wish all the Members in this Group a Very Very Happy and Prosperous Deepavali, May Lord Bless all of you for the dedicated and sincere services.

With Kind Regards,

Vasudevv

--

October 29 2016
Thank you vasudev for the kind wishes in your name which I heartily reciprocate .....om bhagwathe vasudevaya naan.. ...

--

India

November 11 2016
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

I had given the above medicines one day and repeated after three days for another day.

As she is putting her finger in the nose very often, we feel that she is having troubles from worms. Hence Cina 30 given three more doses morning, afternoon and evening for one more day.

Kindly advise whether we cab give Cina 30 continuously for three days three times a day or any other medicine required.

Thanks

--

November 11 2016
You can give Cina 30 for any number of days but ideally for three days and then a beam and repeat

--

India

November 28 2016
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

A child of 3 years old. Given Ars. Alb 200 one dose, Rhus Tox 200 one dose, Gelsimium 30 3 doses a day for 3 days. In control now. However, since last two days, mucus comes from the Nose in day time and it becomes dry in the night disturbing her sleep. Kindly advise the remedy. If Kali Mur is suggested, whether it is 6x Biochemic or Kali Mur 30 Homeopathic remedy which would be better.

Thanks

India

November 28 2016
She is finding it difficult to talk because of accumulation of mucus in the Nose. Kindly give a reply urgently.

Thanks

India

November 30 2016
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

I was waiting for a response from you for my message of 28th November.

I think it may be due to suffering of severe cold, the child is presently having black coloured skin just below the left eye with little swelling. Below right eye is also having little swelling. It looks like the lower lid is flattened to below part.

Kindly have a look and guide me urgently in the matter.

Thanking you,

--

November 30 2016
What are the other symptoms..... I could not login to my account.

--

India

December 1 2016
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

As mentioned by me earlier, she had cold initially which was cured by Ars. Alb., Rhus Tox and Gelsimium. After the above remedies, the cold abated but she was finding difficulty to sleep as her nose used to block because of accumulation of mucus. We tried one or two doses of Pulsatilla 30, Kali Mur 6x also. Now she is not showing any symptom of cold. However, there is dark round with little swelling below her eyes. I am unable to upload a picture here. I am forwarding the same to you by email.

Kindly give your advice.

India

December 1 2016
Shri Udayakumar,

Please see the lower part of the eye in photo given in the link.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146018042@N06/

--

December 1 2016
Use Cina 30c and apis mel 30c.....three times a day for one day.....i have not seen your photos I have difficulty with entering the sites....

--

India

December 2 2016
Dear Shri Udayakuar,

Please refer to your reply of 11th November advising that Cina 30 can be given for any number of days. Accordingly, I had given Cina 30 for three days three times a day before she got the cold. After the cold also, she is putting her finger in the nose and we thought it may be due to blockage in the nose.

I have not given Cina 30 again. Kindly have a look at the picture I placed above and confirm whether I shall continue to give Cina 30 and Apil Mel 30. On getting your confirmation I shall administer the medicine.

Thanking you,

--

December 2 2016
It looks live me Cina as the photo is not very clear...check esonophil count . .....

--

India

December 26 2016
Kind Attention Shri Udayakumar,

My grand daughter (age 3). Night she had a disturbed sleep due to cough(barking type) which suddenly started in the night. I had not noticed any symptom of Sore Throat till she left for her bed. I gave one dose Rhus Tox and few doses of Bell-6 ( I do not have 30 with me at present) is being administered. My daughter says that she was having little throat complaint since yesterday afternoon but the same was not reported to me. On 24th when she went for a "Mela", she had taken some Mithai called "Buddi-ki-Baal" (A cotton type thing made on a stick to attract small children).

Kindly advise whether the above medicine will take care or anything else is required. Shall I give Hepar Sulph also since it is centred on neck.

Kindly give your advice please.
Thanks & Regards,

--

December 27 2016
you may use hepar sulph.

--

India

January 2 2017
Thanks.

For my Son. Age 20.

Started Sore Throat with severe tickling in the throat. Throat area is affected. Though Belladonna given, not shown much improvement. What can be the main remedy when cold start with Severe Throat pain/tickling etc.

The month is December. Climate changed to little cold. Heard that Dulcamera is a good remedy for diseases that appear in Winter.

Can I have your advise please.

Regards,

Vasudevv

India

January 2 2017
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

In some of the replies posted by you for treating Sore Throat, I have noted that Croton Tig. is suggested by you. However, where the materia medica is reffered, I have not observed any indication to "Throat" in that. Is it because it is a good remedy for mucus membrane? Can you please enlighten me.

I have also noted that on the subject of Sore throat, following medicines were seen as suggested in different posts :

Sulphur 30
Merc Sol 200
Hepar Sulph 30
Belladonna 30

Can you kindly enlighten me on the above prescription. Earlier I used to take Merc Sol 200 whenever I find a Sore Throat case without taking note of any other symptom as a "Specific Remedy". Can it be correct.

Waiting for your advice.

Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.