Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Cuphea Viscosissima
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Attn Vasudev
Started by: udaya kumar at September 14 2016

Replies: 50 & Views: 5129    Font    Page 1 of 3  Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next          Reply

Attn Vasudev By: udaya kumar
--

September 14 2016
I was asked to post the problem in a new thread. Can you help me how to start a new thread.

Your new thread is ready....please post your case here....."

--

Re:Attn Vasudev By: Vasudev1957
India

September 30 2016
Dear Udayakumar,
Thank you for opening a new thread for me. Since I was away, I could not respond to the message immediately. I give below the medical history of my Grand Daughter.

1. Age/Sex/Country/Climate:
2 Years 8 Months / Female/Mumbai india

2. Current complain - from how long:
Cough since last two days

3. Current medicine you are taking:
homeopathy given, : At the start of Cold (viral) Ars.Alb one dose, At running nose Allium Cepa one dose No running nose, sneezing etc. After two days cough Bryonia 30 3 doses given.

4. Sign & Symptom of disease:
Little cough especially when sleeping.

5. Brief medical history:
She gets cold and cough very often.

6. Family Back Ground:
Father gets cold and cough very often. Always take Allopathy.

7. Education and Nature of Profession of Patient: Child

8. Desires and aversion of food:
Seems she like sweet but cannot say. If you give a Five Star Chocolate, she may take a bite. Part of a Laddu, etc. She is very hesitant to take food. We have to show TV, Laptop, etc. to feed her.

9. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry..etc.:
Gets irritated very fast on minor things. If we talk loudly, she thinks that we are getting angry on her. Always wants others attention. Likes to hear stories. Very lovely and active child. Does not like putting sheet etc. on her while sleeping.
10. What makes it worse and what makes it better:
Climate change may be. If one gets cold, all other members get cold.

11. Thirst/Tongue/diabetic...:
Nothing noticeable.
She got a cold 4/5 days back. Aresenic Alb 200 one dose was given at the initial stage (Viral cold). When running nose was there with sneezing Alliump Cepa 30 one dose was also given. With the above medicines the cold was stopped. After one day she got little dry cough. To arrest the cough Bryonia 30 three doses were also given. Then the cough once in a while.
Present status is that she coughs when she is sleeping, Yesterday afternoon when she was sleeping, there was cough. In the last night also around 4 am, there was cough 4/5 times. No medicines given. Today morning she got up on her own. She used to be active in the morning. However, when we have given water after brushing today, she has omitted that water. She loved to take black tea morning, today she does not want that also. She has not taken any food or milk today morning. She seems to be tired or may be lack of her sleep, without taking any food she is sleeping now. I observed that today morning, her nose is blocked with mucus.
May I request you to kindly advise whether any medicine needs to be given to her so that her nose blockage is removed and cough is also reduced. No worm symptoms are noticed such as biting teeth, or itching nose, etc.

Shall be glad to have your advise in the matter.

Thanking you,

India

September 30 2016
Kind Attn : Shri Udayakumar

Re:Attn Vasudev By: udaya kumar
--

September 30 2016
The following medicines are advised for recurring cold
1. Medorrhinum1M single dose single globule
2. Calcarea Carb 30C three times a day for three days and repeat one dose a week.

For now, use single dose of Pulsatilla 30
C for one day and wait ..

Whenever virals are suspected start medicines with one single dose of Rhus tox in 200C or 1M....for sneezing gelsemium should follow and not allium cepa.....allium cepa may be used for more allergic conditions than common cold or flue.

give her a foundation course of Thuja 30C three times a day for three days and Natrum Mur 30C three times a day for three days to improve the immune levels. best wishes.

--

India

September 30 2016
Thanks a lot Shri Udayakumar. I shall give single dose of Pulsatilla 30 today. After that foundation course of Thuja 30C and Nat Mr 30C will be given. Thereafter, Medorrhinum 1M single dose one globule and Calc Carb 30C three times a day for three days will be given.

I think one dose for a child is 2 drops in one spoon water. Kindly clarify.

--

September 30 2016
that dosage would be fair enough......

--

India

October 1 2016
"May Goddess Durga shower all her Blessings on each and everyone in this Group and their family during this Navaratri, starting today. May you all get Long Life so that the users in this group will always be benefitted. Since all of you are doing "Nishkama Karma" (actions performed without expectation of anything), I am sure that your birth as a human being will find its right destination." My humble "Pranamam" to all of you.

India

October 1 2016
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

As advised by you, yesterday I have given one dose of Pulsatilla 30C. In the night there was no problem of cough and even after getting up, she is not showing any problem. She had her breakfast and went to her Play School.

Kindly advise whether I should give any further medicine to her now for the cold cough. Shall I wait for 2/3 days for giving her the medicines advised by you to improve her immune level.
Thanks.

India

October 1 2016
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

As advised by you, yesterday I have given one dose of Pulsatilla 30C. In the night there was no problem of cough and even after getting up, she is not showing any problem. She had her breakfast and went to her Play School.

Kindly advise whether I should give any further medicine to her now for the cold cough. Shall I wait for 2/3 days for giving her the medicines advised by you to improve her immune level.
Thanks.

Re:Attn: Shri Udayakumar By: Vasudev1957
India

October 1 2016
Dear Udayakumar,

Further to my above message, I report the present status. After coming from the Play School, there is running of water from her nose. Kindly suggest what medicines can be administered now.

--

October 2 2016
Thank you for your good wishes for Navratra...I heartily reciprocate....
The Running nose should be welcomed....incase you want to stop that use one dose of Natrum Mur 200C.... use Medorrhinum 1M single dose single globule and report a day after.

--

Re:Attn Shri Udayakumar By: Vasudev1957
India

October 3 2016
Thanks for your kind reply. The running has stopped on its own. Hence I have not given Nat Mur 200C. Today I will give Medorrhinum 1M single dose.

Meanwhile I wish to seek your guidance on problems faced by self and my wife. Can I post in the same thread or Can I have separate threads for both of us. Thanks.

Re:Attn Vasudev By: TaraJoy

October 3 2016
'Vasudev1957'
Thanks very much for your good wishes and blessings for the group. I wish the same to you and your family.
With kindness,
TaraJoy

--

October 3 2016
Separate thread because it will confuse as daya pass...

--

--

October 3 2016
Please make separate threads for each person

--

India

October 4 2016
Thanks. I have already placed a new thread. Kindly have a look and favour me with your kind reply.

India

October 6 2016
Dear Shri Udayakumar,
Thanks for your kind advice. As advised by you on 30th September, I have given one dose of Medorrhinum on 4th October (one globule). From 5th October, we have started calc carb 30 three times a day for three days.

Please note that she is very active, beautiful, very talkative, tall and straight and very intelligent. If you say a word today, after five days she will remember that and say that this was said by that uncle when he came, etc. Bones, teeth, etc. are well developed, she started talking when she was one year. The only problem I find in her is that she is not in the habit of liking the food on her own and we have to force her to eat mostly. However, in the Play School, she is the only child taking the food by self, others are to be fed. I know that you have been very kind in explaining the reasons to the patients for choosing the medicines and their actions on the body. I shall be glad if you could kindly enlighten me your reason for selecting Medorrhinum, Calc Carb. for her and how they will help her in her routine functioning in the body etc. Though I referred the Materia Medica of the above medicines, I could not make out anything from the same.

With lot of thanks.

India

October 6 2016
Ofcourse the recurrence of cold and related cough was there.

--

October 6 2016
Active, beautiful, taalkative ,tall straight, """"
we have given water after brushing today, she has omitted that water."""" constitutionally she is phosphorus child and therefore liver needs fortification to keep her on happy active laughing self she is.......you may use phosphorus occasionally as constitutional remedy at 30C potency..... Calcarea Carb -anti psoric and Medorrhinum anti sycotic remedies are indicated on the basis of catching cold often which is a predisposition present in her though her immune levels are high. Use single dose of Rhus Tox 200C or 1M before start of all treatments where viral infections are suspected....it will drastically cut short the life of the viral infection. She does not need allium cepa.//// best wishes.

--

India

October 7 2016
Thanks for your kind reply. By today she will be completing the course of Calc Carb 30 (for three days). After giving the above remedy, her motion also improved. Earlier, she use to defecate once in two days etc. and quantity was also less. Now defecation quantity is more and it is daily or if not that day next day morning.

Shall I start Thuja 30 and Nat Mur 30 as advised by you in your earlier reply. Can we give both medicines in the same day with gap of 30 minutes i.e. morning Thuja 30 after half an hour Nat Mur 30 like that. Kindly clarify. Also please advise whether we can give Alfalfa Q 5 drops in one ounce of water daily one time to improve her appetite.
Thanking you once again.

--

October 7 2016
Motion improved means the Calcarea Carb has been effective against psora.....

You can start Thuja and Natrum Mur course end it with one dose each of Sulphur 30C,
and phosphorus 30C on separate days.
She can use alfalfa any time three times a day for maximum one week. repeat only if necessary.

--

India

October 7 2016
Thanks a lot for your kind reply.
We shall start Thuja 30 & Nat Mur 30 from tomorrow for three days - three times - with half an break between each drug. Fourth day we will give Sulphur 30C and 5th day Phosphorus 30. Please advise how many dose to be given i.e whether one dose only or three doses in a day for one day.
We shall give Alfalfa also from tomorrow for one week except on the days when Sulphur and Phosphorus are given.
I hope this will be ok.
With lot of thanks.

India

October 24 2016
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

Full course completed as per your suggestion. She is fine now. Appetite improved, motion improved. There is overall improvement. She is reaching three years in February, 2017. So far we have not given any Worm-Prevention Tablets. Now she is taking lot of sweet items likes Laddu, Ice-creams, etc. and there is possibility of worms trouble. Shall we give a few doses of Cina 30 or is it to be served only if such symptoms are appearing. Kindly advise.

Thanking you,

--

October 24 2016
Use one dose each of the following medicines
Argentum nitricum 30c
Pulsatilla 30c
Cina 30c

Repeat after three days

--

India

October 24 2016
Thanks Udayakumarji for your kind reply.

Can it be given as under :

First day : Argent Nitricum
Sec day : Pulsatilla
Third day : Cina 30

or one medicine in the morning, 2nd in the afternoon and third in the evening.

Kindly advise.

Regards

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.