Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Lepidium Bonariense
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Attn VASUDEV
Started by: udaya kumar at September 10 2016

Replies: 28 & Views: 1487    Font    Page 2 of 2  Goto page Previous  1, 2          Reply

Re:Attn VASUDEV By: udaya kumar
--

December 3 2017
Use single dose of Rhus Tox 1M and then repeat phosphorus bell or Hepar as per symptoms....Phosphorus Bell will have loss of sound.

--

Re:Attn VASUDEV By: jyothis
Mumbai

December 4 2017
Udayakumarji Namaskaram,

Ok. I had given her Hepar Sulph three times and she is better say by 75%. She did not cough during night except one or two times and after getting up today morning.

I need to procure Rhus Tox 1M and the same will be given by 11 am. There is no sound problem. Hence Hepar Sulph. Pl advice whether Hepar Sulph can be given three times a day for three days.

Thanks.
Vasudevv

Mumbai

December 4 2017
Udayakumarji Namaskaram,

Ok. I had given her Hepar Sulph three times and she is better say by 75%. She did not cough during night except one or two times and after getting up today morning.

I need to procure Rhus Tox 1M and the same will be given by 11 am. There is no sound problem. Hence Hepar Sulph. Pl advice whether Hepar Sulph can be given three times a day for three days.

Thanks.
Vasudevv

--

December 4 2017
yes Hepar can be given three times for three days. Use Rhus Tox 1M once in a week or once in two weeks single dose as preventive to viral infection. It enhances the immune power.

--

Mumbai

December 6 2017
Dear Shri Udayakumar,

Given Rhus Tox 1m one dose and continued Hepar Sulph for one more day. However, since she was coughing more, her parents took her to Allopath. He said that it is chest congestion due to bacterial infection for which he has prescribed antibiotic medicine LAZ XL-200 (Azithromycic oral suspension l.P. )and syrup Durasalyn for chest congestion. After taking this medicine, she vomits mucus after cough and there is relief.

Is there any Homeo medicine equal to above english medicines.

Thanking you,

Vasudev

--

December 6 2017
.Do not give any further medicines. We cannot equate homeo medicines with allopathic medicines.

--

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.