Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Asclepias Tuberosa
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Spinal degeneration problem
Started by: shiva at August 13 2016

Replies: 128 & Views: 7659    Font    Page 4 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

Re:Spinal degeneration problem By: udaya kumar
--

May 12 2017
you can continue with it ....no need to increase potency...Auditory vertigo is a later stage of Meinere's disease and the vertigo you are experiencing.....if the auditory vertigo has responded then the vertigo will also respond....the Inner ear is at fault and its correct takes a bit of time......use single dose of Rhus Tox 1M for sciatic pain radiating to calf.......use GUAJACUM OFFICINALE Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week and report results.

http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/g/guaj.htm

--

Re:Spinal degeneration problem By: shiva

May 20 2017
Used Rhustox 1 m and Guajacum Q. No appreciable improvement is visible inconection with pain in thigh, calves, shoulder and finger joints etc.
Following additional symptoms are appeared since last three days.
1. Continuous burping which increases after meal. Heaviness in stomach. Less appetite. Bitter taste in mouth.
2. Burning and tingling sensation on palms and soles all the time. Burning sensation on back in lying position.
3.Upward thrust of gas inside the body increases my neck pain and systolic bp. Asper cardiologist I am a patient of isolated systolic hyper tension with bp 150/ 60 .it is observed if the derrangement of gas is reduced sbp also reduces.
Kindly help me to get rid of above symptoms.
Regards.

--

May 20 2017
use one dose of pulsatilla 30C for burping.
use the following medicine if other symptoms match

http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/c/chi_ars.htm

--

May 22 2017
Burping is reduced with Pulsatilla 30. I think I have to repeat the same .
Chininium Ars 3 x or 6 x is under procurement.
Kindly suggest me the remedy for my Isolated systolic hypertension ( 150/ 60) with pulse beat 56. Can not use allopathy drug as it bring down the diastolic pressure 54.
There is continuous pain in neck , right shoulder blade, shoulder joint and elbow. Are there any relation between the above symptoms and my present blood pressure level.
I am using Arnica 6 regularly and Crataegus Q occasionally.
Regards.

--

May 22 2017
Baryta Mur 3X is the medicine for your condition alongwith Aurum met.30C . Stop Arnica when baryta mur is used.

Baryta Mur:
Arterio-sclerosis (Aurum; Secale) where a high systolic pressure with a comparatively low diastolic tension is attended by cerebral and cardiac symptoms.

Aurum Met:

High Blood pressure with Low pressure of pulse.

--

May 29 2017
Using Baryta Mur 3 x TDs daily. Bp shows 130/55( rt hand ) 120/50( left hand). Aurum met 30 is not in use as it reduces the bp further down.Shall I reduce the dose of Baryta mur 3 x twice a day. Pulse beat remains 52-53 in early morning and 55-56 in afternoon. Can I take Spigelia 30 for low pulse.
Chininium ars in 6 x titr is procured. Burning pain in back and burning & tingling on soles & palms are less now.But compressive pain in neck are still there.
Waiting for your further advise.
Regards.

June 1 2017
Waiting for your reply.
---

--

June 1 2017
use spigelia 30C and Digitalis 30C.... Aurum Met may be stopped

--

June 2 2017
I am using Baryta Mur 3 x for high Systolic and low diastolic pressure. Spigelia 30 is added from today.Can I use Crataegues Q alongwith this as a heart tonic ?
Pain in all joints viz shoulder, elbow, wrist, fingers, neck, ankles, toes are now increased a lot. If I bend my toes inward it remain locked and painful. Is it due to orthoarthritis or high serum uric acid? Berberis vulg Q and Colchicum3 x are being used occasionally but no improvement in pain.
--

--

June 2 2017
You can stop Baryta Mur if there is aggravation after its use......Beriberis may be used.

--

June 14 2017
I am using Baryta mur 3 x and Crataegus Q for high systolic pressure, Berberis vulg Q
for high uric acid, Spigelia 30 for low pulse, Rhustox 1 m , Causticum 200,Cocculus 200 and Bryonia 200 for cervical pain time to time . I was without BP drug since last two weeks as BP was 120-140/60-65. But suddenly it raises to 165- 70 yesterday with excessive pain in neck muscles.It is observed that my neck pain increases the systolic pressure . Now there is excessive pain in neck / shoulder joint and right elbow. Are there any relation between c/ spondolysis and high bp

Kindly advise me further whether there are any need of change in above medicine for my neck pain and high uric acid .

--

June 14 2017
Pains do increase systolic pressure....Increase of diastolic pressure to 70 is welcome sign.....use of cocculus indicus should remove the neck pain since it is right sided use sanguinaria 1M single dose.

--

August 9 2017
I am using the medicines as reflected in my post of June 14 and pain in my body are improved. But since August 7 ( luner eclipse) all my symptoms are increased , particularly pain in cervical spine. A slight neck movement makes me dizzy. Neck pain has increased the sbp also. I used Cocculus 30 and Sanguinaria 1 m ( pain in right shoulder to right hand fingers). But no improvement is noticed.
Kindly advise me further.
Regards.

--

August 9 2017
Yes any problems at the nape of the neck do have a relation with hypertension (systolic pressure high).....the soreness there would be a an indicator....Phosphorus, pulsatilla, argentum nitricum, lycopodium, silicea, sanguinarea, oleander, calcarea carb etc. may have effect during the lunar eclipse/new moon....particularly in feeble minded like children/elderly....I have seen Homeopaths like T.S. Iyer prescribing medicine at specific lunar cycles..... Read the following link:
https://hpathy.com/e-books/times-of-remedies-and-moon-phases-by-c-m-boger/11-moon-phases-moon-phases/

--

August 10 2017
I have studied the link. It seems Phosphorus, Lycopodium, Argent nit and Ars alb may be suitable for me. Kindly prescribe the potency and doses of the above.

--

August 10 2017
I would suggest you to take Argentum Nitricum 30C first three times a day for three days. then Phosphorus 30C, Lycopodium 200C and Arsenic Album 30C in that order.

--

August 14 2017
I have taken Argentum Nit 30 three times a day for three days. There is no improvement in any of the symptoms .But following additional symptoms are resufaced suddenly.
- Itching in side the left ear.Sharp pain deep inside the ear.Feeling uneasy pressure like sensation inside the ear.
- while coughing ,a pain on neck and back of head are being felt.
- Sound sensitivity is increased. It penetrates sharply to my neck, ear and head.
Kindly advise me whether I shall proceed with Phosphorus 30 or add some other medicine for above symptoms.

--

August 14 2017
Is there any caries or cavities in the teeth... you can proceed with phosphorus but take belladonna 30C after that....the pains are not related to Argentum Nitricum.

--

August 14 2017
There is no caries or cavities.All the teeth except the molar one are removed and replaced by dentures one year back.
Pulsating pain at occiput , shoulder joint and neck are gradually increasing. The systolic pressure is also increased. Compelled to take allopathy as Arnica 200 failed to reduce it.Now I am feeling loss of strength on my legs to walk. Neck movement makes me dizzy now.
One dose Phosphorus 30 is taken but no change in the symptoms.

--

August 14 2017
use a single dose of Natrum Mur 30C. and report.

--

August 15 2017
Taken one dose Natrum Mur 30 .Pulsating pain in occiput and pressure on neck muscles improved.It seems that the continuous pain from occiput is shifted to left hip joint .Pain at right shoulder joint and elbow, which increases on hand movement, is increased.
--

--

August 15 2017
use phytolacca 30C pains going downwards is a good sign. use berberis vulgaris Q for hip pain.

--

August 16 2017
After one dose of Nat Mur 30 the pain at occiput was improved. But the said pain is started again radiating to both ears. Now the neck movement and external sound affect make me dizzy also. It was mentioned in my post of April 28 that my symptoms are due to auditory dyssynchronus and weakness in vestibular nerve.As per your advise Nat Salicylicom 200 and Salicyclic acidv200 were taken for some days which gave some improvement. As all the symptoms related with vestibular problem resurfaced and my giddiness and balancing problem are increased, I request you to advise me further.

--

August 16 2017
you may repeat salicylic acid 200C single dose. and one dose of bryonia 30C.

--

August 19 2017
Used Salicylic acid 200 and bryonia 30. The symptoms viz Intolerance to loud sound, tends to feel dizzy with change of posture , feeling. pressure inside the left ear etc are reduced but occur occasionally daily. Shall I continue the same one dose a day daily .
Can I add Ginko biloba Q to increase blood circulation to vestibular nerve.
The use of other medicines as suggested by you earlier viz Phosphorus 30, phytolacca 30 and cocculus 30 mayalso be advised.
--

August 23 2017
I am waiting for your reply.
----

August 26 2017
Salicylic acid 200 used three doses. Sound sensitivity is reduced . Bryonia gives some comfort in pain in neck movement but temporarily. Cocculus 30 is being used intermittently. Pain at occiput and back of head still there on neck movement .
Shall I use the Phosphorus 30, Lycopodium 200 and Arsenic alb 30 , as prescribed by you earlier.
Is Ginko biloba Q suits to me to increase the blood circulation to vestibular nerves .
Waiting for your reply.
-

Page 4 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.