Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Drosera Rotundifolia
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Spinal degeneration problem
Started by: shiva at August 13 2016

Replies: 193 & Views: 17825    Font    Page 6 of 8  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next          Reply

Re:Spinal degeneration problem By: shiva

November 29 2017
I took Merc core 6 yesterday night. The pulsation was reduced to bare minimum. After the use of second dose today the pulsation increased slightly. Third dose will be taken tonight. Can I use Guajacum 6 on the same day of Merc core as the neck muscles are tightened.
---

Re:Spinal degeneration problem By: udaya kumar
--

November 29 2017
yes you can use Guajacum with Merc Cor.

--

November 30 2017
Merc core and Guajacum are in use. It is observed that feeling of pulsation at neck and ear varies according to the heart beat. My normal pulse beat is around 60. Whenever it increases above 70 due to activity, the pulsation at neck and ear are very loud. At that time I feel warmth on face and head. I take some water and slowly the symptoms are reduced. This type of increased in heart beat aswellas the high intensity pulsation occurs two hours after meal. I am also using Jeers seeds after meals.
The action of Guajacum on acute rheumatism is yet to be seen.
Any change in the above prescription may kindly be informed.

--

November 30 2017
if so, use single dose of glonoinum.....

--

December 4 2017
Used Glonoinum 30 one dose at night for three days. It stops the pulsation in ear and neck. Shall i use it daily one dose at bed time ?
Guajacum 6 could not show any improvement on acute rheumatism.
Visited orthopaedic and he prescribed some nerve stimulation therapy for my myofasical neck pain and lower lumber joint pain. In his opinion there might also be a disorder in jaw muscles as the movement of jaws causes neck pain. I have a habit of cleansing the jaws all the time.
Kindly advised me
- the doses of Glonoinum for pulsation (most of the symptoms are with me).
- Remedy for myofascical neck pain.
- Lowering of high blood protein level. (serum creatinine, urea, BUN are all normal)
regards.
--

--

December 4 2017
Check Hecla Lava.
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/h/hecla.htm

usually causticum or cadmium sulph should correct it.

Glonoinum may be used one dose a day for three days and then use it one dose a week.

--

January 12 2018
I was using Glonoinum 30 sos basis for pulsation. Hecklava 3 x for pain in jaw muscles and Cocculus 200, Bryoniav 200 and Calc fl 30 for spondolysis.
Since last three days I am feeling pain in neck muscles which aggravates on jaw movement for which Caust 200 and Bryonia 200 are used. Today morning , on the attempt of rising from bed I felt vertigo and lied down again. It has happened on repeated attempt. Considering it might be due to Menier disease, I have used one dose Conium 200 and Phos 30 . But no relief is observed. The episode is somewhat controlled by Vertinv16mg. Kindly guide me how to come out from my present symptoms of positional vertigo/ Menier disease. Tinnitus, sound sensitivity , pressure in left ear are still there.
The symptoms of Chinium sulph, Phosphorus, Theredion , Salicyclic acid and Nat salicycl are available with me.
Regards.

--

January 12 2018
use Natrium Salicylicum 200C single dose.

--

January 12 2018
One dose Nat Salicyclicum 200 is taken just now and thinking to go to bed for nightsleep. Right neck muscles are too tensed and painful. Any other medicine is required to be added ? If vertigo occurs during lying down or get up what action I need to be taken.
--

--

January 13 2018
It should not happen and if it does use Salicylic Acid and conium. And Phosphorus considering muscle pain.

--

January 14 2018
Intensity of vertigo , on rising from bed, is reduced . Can I take Nat salicyclic 200 and Salicyclic acid 200 on same day in morning and afternoon respectively to improve the symptoms. Phosphorus 30 is used for neck muscle pain. It is to add you further that a sharp needle like pain in the left middle ear is being felt. Jerking or shaking of finger in right ear causes dizziness. It is also observed whenever the intensity of cricketing noise in ear is increased , dizziness and balancing from also increases.
--

January 14 2018
One dose each of Nat salicyclic 200 and Salicyclic acid 200 are used. The giddiness/ vertigo on rising from bed is reduced. But the neck and shoulder pain are increased a lot. The thigh and calves are also very painful. Movement of body becomes restricted as it shows giddiness. Lowering of head downward increases the giddiness. Phosphorus 30 , Bell 200 and Bryonia 200 tried but no relief yet. I think this sudden acute trouble might be due to cold weather. At present I am using neck collar and heating pad. Kindly advise me further.

--

January 15 2018
use Rhus tox for rigidness due to cold weather. use Ruta G for stiffness.

--

January 16 2018
Rhus tox 1 m one dose followed by Ruta 30 are used.Rigidity and stiffness in neck reduced. But giddiness while lying and getting up are still there. Nat salicyc 200 and Salicyclic ac 200 one dose each on allernate day are in use. Yesterday night while lying on bed I have experienced a gradually increasing heavy warming head , red eyes, shivering in body along with pain in nape of neck. At that time blood pressure showed 165/70 and compelled to use blood pressure drug . Is it due to blockage of fluid on nape of neck or other reason. As these happens on consecutive night , kindly advise me the remedy.

--

January 16 2018
Check the symtoms of Radium Bromatum as per link given and if other symtoms match ( vertigo, redness of eyes, heaviness of head and pains in limbs etc. are already matching) use one single dose in 30C potency and wait for two days and report. no other medicines.

http://www.homeopathycenter.org/remedy/radium-bromatum

--

January 17 2018
Radium bromate 30 will be used as soon as it is available. With the above trouble my blood pressure is gradually increasing which elevates at 2-3pm every night along with symptom of burning sensation on whole abdomen. BP rises to 160/70 and a combination drug amlodipine 10mg + Telemisatartan 40 mg is prescribed in place of only amlodipine 10 mg. Would you please suggest some homeo medicines for my b p problem .
Regards.

--

January 18 2018
Radium does cover heart and BP....let us see after its single dose usage. report....

--

January 20 2018
I have taken one dose Radium brom 30 two days before. There is no change in any of the symptoms. I am very much worried with my present problem in cervical region and vestibular problem . Present x ray shows space between c5 & c6 reduced and spikes from c3 to c7. There is constant pain at right shoulder and neck joint as well as in middle of neck. A slight motion of neck in any direction make me dizzy in any position of body ie sitting , standing and lying.
A sharp pinching pain in deep inside of left ear is being felt occasionally. A high pith sound and a little jerking inside the right ear makes me dizzy. The pulsation at the occiput is increased a lot which increases on body movement.
Kindly advise me further.

January 20 2018
In addition to my last post , it is for your appraisal that even wearing a cervical collar , the neck muscles and top of neck become painful.

January 24 2018
My case is diagnosed as BPPV combined with severe cervical spondolysis. A slightest head movement causes dizziness/ vertigo. While lying and getting up still now I am feeling vertigo which lasts few seconds only. After Radium bromate, I am using Conium 200, Nat salicyclic 200 and Salicyclic ac 200 one dose each separately. But above symptoms viz neck pain and positional vertigo still persist. Taking cervical traction .kindly advise me further medicines.
Regards.

--

January 24 2018
use cocculus indicus 30c amd calcarea fluorica 30X or 30C

--

January 30 2018
Using Cocculus 30 and Calc fluor 30 last six days. The reports are as follows :
- Giddiness on looking up above eye level is still there.
- Giddiness while lying and getting up is reduced.
- Roaring and fullness in ear increased.
- A cracking sound while moving the head left to right
and up & down is being felt at neck region.
- Any movement of right hand causes pain at the
junction of neck & right shoulder blade.
- Can not write properly with right hand due to loss of strength in fingers.

-

January 31 2018
Waiting for your reply.
---

--

February 2 2018
use bryonia for giddiness on looking up. The pain on lifting right hand may be due to spikes....calcarea fluor is intended to remove those....and other calcareous deposits.

--

February 3 2018
Using Bryonia 200 once a day and Calc fluor 30 & Cocculus 30 twice a day since last nine days . Following symptoms still exsist.
- Giddiness on looking up.
- Sensation of momentary giddiness on lying down

- Feeling cracking sound on neck movement.
- Pain in the joint between neck and right shoulder
blade.
- Pain in thigh muscles on walking ( new).

Kindly advise me whether any other medicine is to be added.

--

February 4 2018
use Phosphoric Acid 30C three doses a day for one day and report changes.

--

February 6 2018
Used Phosphoric acid 30. There is no change in the symptoms. Positional vertigo on head movement, tinnitus , pulsating sound in ear in bed , pain in right elbow and in joint between neck & shoulder blade, pain in lower lumber radiating to both thigh and calves are still there and bother me very badly.

Page 6 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.