Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Nitricum Acidum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Spinal degeneration problem
Started by: shiva at August 13 2016

Replies: 128 & Views: 7660    Font    Page 5 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

Re:Spinal degeneration problem By: shiva

August 23 2017
I am waiting for your reply.
----

August 26 2017
Salicylic acid 200 used three doses. Sound sensitivity is reduced . Bryonia gives some comfort in pain in neck movement but temporarily. Cocculus 30 is being used intermittently. Pain at occiput and back of head still there on neck movement .
Shall I use the Phosphorus 30, Lycopodium 200 and Arsenic alb 30 , as prescribed by you earlier.
Is Ginko biloba Q suits to me to increase the blood circulation to vestibular nerves .
Waiting for your reply.
-

October 10 2017
I am facing the following problem since last 4-5 days.
- Pain in upper back which increases on lying
- pain in right elbow which increases on movement.
- Pain in calves which increases on standing & walking
- Pain in all toes.
-Pain in ankle which increases while standing.
I have tried Rhus tox 1m, Causticum 30, Berber is V Q, Hypericum 3 X, Sangunaria 1 m and Ledum 30 . But all the symptoms still persist.
Kindly guide me.

Re:Spinal degeneration problem By: udaya kumar
--

October 10 2017
use Bryonia 30C

--

October 13 2017
Used Bryonia 30 and 200. But no improvement in pain. Pain in middle of left upper back - thoracic region is increased a lot. Deep breathing and lying in bed increases the pain. Pain in calves, elbow and toes are still there.
Is the pain in upper back due to 'gas trapped' or any other reason ? Constipation and burping are also there.
I am very much worried for my upper back pain .kindly guide me.

October 21 2017
Pain in middle of left upper back is reduced. But there is a continuous pain in right deltoid muscles and right neck muscle. Pain radiates to the right fingers. Sangunaria 1m one dose could not relieve it.
The pain in neck muscles increases my systolic bp where as diastolic remains same.
Now a days , pulse beat is lying between 50-56. Used three doses Spigelia 30 but as there was no improvement one dose Digitalis 200 is used yesterday. But no improvement is visible yet.
Kindly help me for above two problem.
regards.

--

October 21 2017
Wait for digitalis to work......use single dose of Oleander 30C once and report after three hours.

--

October 23 2017
Used one dose Oleander 30. Pain in neck and shoulder muscles are reduced. Digitalis 200 is used three days before but pulse beat is 54-56. On the second day of taking Digitalis, the blood pressure rises to 165- 70. Which is got controlled with higher dose of calcium channel blocker drug. Now it is 130/56. It is not understood whether the Digitalis played any role in the sudden increase in bp.
For your further advise pl.

--

October 23 2017
Digitalis is expected to raise the bp to normal. Diastolic is therefore OK. Hypertension could be due to other reasons. Use of Calcium channel blocker is counterproductive as it was expected to assimilate calcium and if channels are blocked, the purpose would be forfeited. You may stop digitalis and use Sarothamnus Scoparius 30C three times a day for one day and report. ( http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/s/saroth.htm ) Sarothamnus Scoparius contains Spartein Sulphate which
is expected to chelate the bivalent cations calcium and magnesium and therefore please do not use Calcium blockers while using any of these medicines. This medicine will substitute spigelia and digitalis and is devoid of any ill effects in homeopathic potency. It is a rare medicine and will be difficult to procure. Best wishes. .

--

October 23 2017
I will give my full effort to procure Sarothamnus S 30. To stop my bp drug of c.c blocker , I have to replace it by homeopathy medicine as beta blocker again will lower the pulse. If I do not use any bp drug, systolic will rise to 160 mm. Kindly guide me in this respect.

It is found that after taking Oleander 30 , pain were very much reduced in neck and shoulder. But after about twelve hours, pain in neck muscles reappeared. Shall I continue Oleander 30 to see its effect.

--

October 24 2017
you can continue oleander....it is because there is a blockage of body fluids at the nape of neck.....oleander will correct it....160 mm is not very high compared to your age.....the fact remains that your diastolic is low and therefore 160 mm should be considered high....the blockers could be partially responsible for this anomaly;.

--

October 24 2017
Can I add Baryta mur 30 for my high systolic and low diastolic. I have missed to inform that I feel pain and loss of strength in calf muscles while sitting or standing for some time. Do you think that blood from legs are not returning back properly to the heart which causes my bp problem. If so , is it due to DVT or nerve pinched in lumber spine. Whatever might be the cause , how to solve this problem.
---

--

October 24 2017
Sarothamnus is expected to correct it as it should improve the pumping of the blood from the heart, within heart muscles, and improve contraction of the heart basically improve the myocardial region of the heart....

--

October 27 2017
Used three doses of Sarothamnus 30 yesterday without taking blood pressure drug - calc channel blocker.But its effect on blood pressure and pulse are not visible.Rather BP is increased to 165-65.There is a continuous pulsating pain at the base of the skull. When bp increases I feel burping, dryness in mouth, urge to take water , downward movement of air in abdomen and feeling hot. I guess, pitta dosha increases a lot at night
Shall i take Sarothsmnus 30 further . Else further treatment may be advised.
--

October 28 2017
Used Sarothamnus 30 . No improvement is observed in low pulse beat and on low diastolic high systolic pressure. Spigelia , digitalis and Bayta mur also could not show any improvement. Kindly advice other medicines.
Other symptoms viz burning pain at mid upper back and cramping pain in thigh & calves are increased now. Earlier Aconite 30 showed some improvement in burning pain but noe it fails to act. Shall I repeat Rhustox 1m , Conium 1m and Plumber met 200 for thigh and calf pain.
---

November 3 2017
In my earlier posts , i have expressed about my some acute problems viz
- Pain at neck and skull joint as well as at neck and right shoulder joint .Due to inflammation in neck muscles systolic blood pressure is increased abruptly.
- Burning sensation on back and some time on chest which increases on lying. It is observed that there is swelling in right upper back muscle as well as in right shoulder muscle.
I have tried Oleander 30 Sarothamnusv30, Bryonis 30, Phytolacca 30 , Cocculus 30, Caust 30 . But there is no improvement on any of the above problem.
Additionally , I feel pain at bottom of ear on jaw movement. The pain transmits to neck and back of head also.

Kindly help me to get rid of inflammation in neck and back muscles.
Regards

November 6 2017
Discussed with GP regarding sudden rise in systolic bp. According to him , the spasm on traprzius muscles and neck muscles as well as the inflammation has increased the blood pressure. The dose of bp drug is increased and antispasmetic drug are prescribed. But no improvement is observed. Kindly help me.
Regards.

November 14 2017
Sarothamnus 30 has not shown any improvement in high systolic , low diastolic pressure even with the stoppage of bp drug calc ch blocker.
It seems to me that the inflammation due to spasm on back muscles and neck muscles are responsible for my high systolic bp. I can very well stop the bp drug provided the systolic pressure remains around 130. But it increases to 165 with diastolic around 70 without drug. My ecg shows sinus bradycardia with left axis deviation.
As per your advise, Oleander 30 is used to release the blockage of body fluid at the nape of neck. It shows temporary improvement only in neck pain. For sound sensitiveness, Nat salicyclic 200 is in use occasionally. Ultrasound therapy is recommended by GP to release the spasm on back muscles.
I think your vast knowledge and experiences will guide me to find out suitable homeopathy medicines.
regds.

--

November 14 2017
check Strophanthus to replace Sarothamnus
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/s/strop.htm

--

November 15 2017
It is written that Strophanthus acts on heart; increasing the systole and diminishes the rapidity.
Heart - pulse quickened. Heart action weak, rapid irregular due to muscular debility and insufficiency.

My pulse is slow but regular. Feeling pulsation on neck , ear and stomach.
Blood pressure is very low diastolic and high systolic.
I can not match my requirement with Strophanthus. Might be due to not understanding the actual meaning of the words. However, you are the best judge. Shall i make a try on Strophanthus 6 c.
Kindly advise me.

--

November 16 2017
no Check lachesis as your peculiar symptom of Feeling pulsation on neck , ear and stomach.matches with it.

--

November 20 2017
Used Lachesis 200 bd x 2 days. No improvement is visible. There is a disturbance in sleep due to intense pulsation at neck. While changing the side in bed the pulsation increases along with increase in pulse rate.
Burning sensation on whole back , pain at shoulder blade are still there. Blood pressure increases to 170/70. All problem viz pulsation, increased in heart beat, rise in blood pressure occurs every night after 4 hours of dinner. At that time gastritis symptoms are very much prominent including dry mouth, increase in urine , yawaning, burning on stomach & back.
Kindly advise me further.

--

November 20 2017
For gastritis use Hydrastis Q and Dioscoria Q single doses in one ounce water once on the first inkling of pain or start of gastric disturbances. for rise in blood pressure after meals chew a tea spoon of Cumin seeds (jeera) or use boiled jeera water. after meal. Alternatively, use one ounce of Dashamoolaarishtam (Ayurvedic) after meal.

--

November 28 2017
Hydrastis and Dioscoria helped in gastritis like symptoms. The problem with neck and right shoulder pain are still there. Pulsation in neck is now extended to ear very prominently. This happens every night and every movement of body causes high pitch accelerated pulsation.
A routine health check up is got done. The increased parameters are :
- Serum protein 8.6 ( slightly higher)
- LDL ,Triglycerides are slightly higher
- Uric acid : 7.5 higher
All other parameters including USG abdomen are normal.
I am using Crataegus Q and Arnica 30 regularly but LDL and Triglycerides are still higher.
Uric acid level could not be controlled with Cholchicum 3 x, Urtica Urens Q, Bereberis vulg Q.
Blood urea, creatinine BUN are all normal. Why the blood protein label is high. Is it an indication of non assimilation of protein diet ?
I have given you the above data for selection of medicines for my present problem.

--

November 28 2017
Stop Colchicum and urtica urens.....use GUAJACUM OFFICINALE 6C three times a day for three days and report on acute rheumatism, ..This should also reduce the Uric Acid .....Use Mercurious Corrosivus 6C three times a day for one day for violent pulsation with albuminuria. Report.

--

November 29 2017
I took Merc core 6 yesterday night. The pulsation was reduced to bare minimum. After the use of second dose today the pulsation increased slightly. Third dose will be taken tonight. Can I use Guajacum 6 on the same day of Merc core as the neck muscles are tightened.
---

--

November 29 2017
yes you can use Guajacum with Merc Cor.

--

Page 5 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.