Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Eupionum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Back Pain -disc bulge l5s1 and radiates on both sides
Started by: Sunny at June 26 2016

Replies: 134 & Views: 7995    Font    Page 3 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

Re:Back Pain -disc bulge l5s1 and radiates on both sides By: udaya kumar
--

January 18 2017
ok you may explore Garcinia Gambogia in pills herbal /ayurvedic form at your own Will....

https://www.google.co.in/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=garcinia%20cambogia

--

Re:Back Pain -disc bulge l5s1 and radiates on both sides By: Sunny

January 19 2017
OK sir. I got hydrastis Q finally today. Please let me know whether I should take both cardus and hydrastis together and that too 3 times. Somehow the bloating gas is still there. Nausea stopped.

Thanks

--

January 20 2017
You can use them together....it will relieve bloating

--

January 20 2017
Sir : why I am asking this question is I am told mother tinctures should not be used for longer time and at the most 1 month. The shelf life also is 1 month unlike homeopathic medicines.

it is also written that more drops are required in mother tincture like 10 to 15 as against 1 drop, In some cases it could be 1 drop as well.

Please share your inputs.

Right now I have started with 5 drops of hydrastis. Also I am taking 8 drops of cardus with a 15 min gap.

Thx

January 20 2017
Sir,

I have taken 6 doses so far. Bloating and gas continues. Whatever improvement I got after 4th and 5th day of cardus has gone and bloating/ gas has started.

Do I need to wait?

Thanks

January 21 2017
Sir, the gas and pain are shifting. Sometimes below the ribs, sometimes left side. Yesterday when it was shifting had to ask my son to press my stomach to release the gas. I took Hingpluswarmwater.

No nausea.

Thanks

January 22 2017
Sir, latest update is my bloating has reduced and back pain has started. I don't know whether I should feel good or bad. This is exactly the alternating thing. There is stiffness and pain at lower back.

Please help as this is a peculiar problem I am facing. Now my gas is is easily passing so the issue of bloating coming under control but low back l5s1 paining.

Thanks

January 23 2017
Sir, It was a 20 hour shortlived relief. The back pain subsided and bloating has started.

I am currently on:

1. Cardus+Hydrastis 5 drops in some water
3 times a day.

Thanks

--

January 27 2017
Ref your query AND I QUOTE :
Sir : why I am asking this question is I am told mother tinctures should not be used for longer time and at the most 1 month. The shelf life also is 1 month unlike homeopathic medicines.

it is also written that more drops are required in mother tincture like 10 to 15 as against 1 drop, In some cases it could be 1 drop as well.

Please share your inputs.

Thx/////////////////////////////////////

This is a wrong notion and highly generalised....Some doctors from the Medical Colleges are also taught this.....The fact is that each medicine in Mother tincture are different....A mother tincture can be extracted from charcoal like carbo veg and mother tincture can also be extracted from aconitum (poison), Lachesis (Snake poison), Kali Cyanide (Potassium Cyanide -deadly poisonous) Nux Vomica (Steroid Strichnine and Brucine), and other similar substances.....If Mother tincture of Poisonous substances are used in material doses, there is possibility of it proving and creating a psuedo illness or an actual condition similar to the symptoms of the medicine.....that can in some cases of material and irresponsible usage could become fatal......therefore medicines taken from poisonous substances should be avoided or should not be used in mother tincture internally, they may be used in least quantities as per requirements in 3X or above potencies.....All Mother tinctures taken from edible substances and Medicinal plants can be taken for long periods at minimum doses.....use of 10 drops and above should be avoided unless specifically prescribed for shorter duration by a physician......Carduus St Mary's Thistle or Milk Thistle is taken from a plant which is known for its usage in curing jaundice, hepatitis and many liver and splean ailments... It is an edible plant.......Hydrastis is from a plant called Golden Seal which is somewhat toxic and should not be used in material doses but five drops in quarter glass of water three times as I prescribe is safe for three to seven days and its repetitions are also safe.....larger doses should not be taken ////You can stop the medicines and wait for results and should show more patience to wait and see how each medicine works and their duration of work when benefits are received......Stop all medicines and wait......As long as they are used diluted in water they are of medicinal value only and not of toxic value unless they are from poisons which I do not normally suggest in less than 30C or 200C,,,,,Do some exercises like yoga......nourishing food regular exercises and deep sleep are what is required for good health....please check whether you are satisfying all that ////medicines should be taken only for correctional value........best wishes.

--

January 28 2017
Thanks so much for the detailed explanation. Let me share that I have taken cardus for 15 days now and hydrsatis for 9 days. There is definitely some improvement but still the problem is there. I have used 5 to 6 drops in some water 3 times a day,

But like you have mentioned I shall wait.

Since cardus is from edible plant I am assuming I can continue for a month and then stop. As far as Hydrastis is concerned, should I stop now and give a break for a week and then continue?

I am doing 3.5km to 4 km walk, kapalbati for 15 min, and few back exercises. I don't get deep sleep. Should I take arnica 30 in wet dose nightly.

Thanks once again for the reply sir and clarifying my question

January 29 2017
Sir: As my problem bloating is improving the problem of back pain is coming in. Just like you have suggested a combo of cardus plus hydrastis tincture if you could suggest something which will not allow the back pain to aggravate that would be a great relief for me.

Thanks n regards

--

January 31 2017
where exactly are the back pains and how severe is it...is it radiating pain and if so which direction it is radiating....is there any numbness any where....is there any burning anywhere.....is the pain around the waist or on hips....please define....

--

February 2 2017
Sir,

Exact pain comes in the lower back. L5s1. I did an MRI as well which indicated mild disc bulge. During May to July if you look at the thread above, I had sought your intervention during your absence. It was pretty bad and used to radiate as well.

There was no numbness. Burning also used to be there.

Anyways that kind of severe pain did not occur since Sep but that got alterted due to bloating..

Let me know if you need any more info. I have stopped Hydrastis and only taking cardus once now which I will stop this week.

Thanks

--

February 3 2017
For radiating pain on right side the medicines are Lycopodium 200C single dose which incidentally is the best medicine we have for distention. Another medicine for excruciating pain radiating right side is colocynthis 200C...Left side radiating pain can be addressed by Causticum 30C,.,,,,Rhus Tox 1M single dose or 200C single dose according to severety is always useful in all kinds of back pains...for pains that go around the waist Ghanphalium Q may be used.....5 drops in one ounce water three times a day......Arnica 30C helps in some cases as well as Mag Phos.

--

February 6 2017
Thanks Sir. I follow the same based on your inputs even in the past.

The problem is I was good on bloating for couple days when the pain started. I took a dose of rhustox 200 and it settled the back but bloating has again started.

When bloating is there, I can lie on my back without pain. The stiffness in the morning also goes away. But the problem of bloating continues now from Sunday yesterday..

Some one old me that I should take carbo 30 in the morning , china 30 in the afternoon and lyco 30 for atleast a month to cover upper, middle and lower abdomen.

Please suggest

Re:Back Pain -disc bulge l5s1 and radiates on both sides By: Aditya
Trivandrum

February 24 2017
Sir:
I continued with cardus only. For the last couple of days bloating improved and back pain has started.

I have taken 2 doses of rhustox 200 today.

Please suggest as I still have. Bloating has subsided.

Thanks

Aditya

--

February 25 2017
the combo is good you may give it atry

--

Trivandrum

February 25 2017
Thanks sir. What you are suggesting is to take morning and evening rhustox 200 and cardus mar.

Is it right? IF so I am assuming for 3 to 5 days.

Aditya

--

February 26 2017
no. I was talking about your suggestions
carbo 30 in the morning , china 30 in the afternoon and lyco 30

--

February 26 2017
Oh OK. Will do that. Thanks

February 26 2017
I hope Cards can continue even these medicines right?

February 26 2017
Sir, Cardus Mar can continue? Thanks

--

February 26 2017
yes....

--

Trivandrum

April 1 2017
Sir,
Wanted to update you about the back problem which alternates with bloating. My stomach is ok now. But for the last 3 days back pain has started.
-took 3 doses of Rhus tox 200 it helped after the second dose but came back so took the third dose. Took 1 dose of cauticum 30. Nothing happend. Took hypericum 200 - 1 dose . It helped immediately for couple of hours and the pain has come back.

My sense is the air puts pressure on the discs and the pain starts and when the air moves to stomach the discs are in order. How do I fix the back? It took 3 months last year same time around 3 months for the air to shift to stomach. Did everything - from May to Aug. After that suddenly bloating started and back pain eased.

I am concerned as its been 3 days now the stomach is fine. My appetite has increased, tongue pink but my problem of back started and before it flares I want to arrest it as last year it lead to sciatic pain as well as my sleep also got disturbed due to anxiety.

Please suggest,

Aditya

--

April 1 2017
use Lycopodium 200C single dose and report on the next day.

--

Trivandrum

April 2 2017
Sir,
I took a dose at 9 am. The back pain has started subsiding since evening.
Hope it sustains.
Thank you so much.

Aditya

--

April 2 2017
ok

--

Page 3 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.