Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Triosteum Perfoliatum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

MIGRAINE ATTENTION MR. DEV
Started by: udaya kumar at January 15 2016

Replies: 51 & Views: 5766    Font    Page 2 of 3  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next          Reply

Re:MIGRAINE ATTENTION MR. DEV By: dev

February 6 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
Noted ith thanks.
Sir my elder brother is facing Prostrate enlargement problem. He is quite obese but no vices.mildly diabetic and taking BP medicine since last 15 years.No physical excercise at all not even walk.Rest all blood reports are normal
May i have your valuable advise please.
thanks
dev

February 8 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
Noted ith thanks.
Sir my elder brother is facing Prostrate enlargement problem. He is quite obese but no vices.mildly diabetic and taking BP medicine since last 15 years.No physical excercise at all not even walk.Rest all blood reports are normal
May i have your valuable advise please.
thanks
dev

Re:MIGRAINE ATTENTION MR. DEV By: udaya kumar
--

February 8 2016
use Sebal Serrulata Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week. use Selenium 30C three times a day for three days ....use both of them together on the same day with half an hour gap between the two medicines. Report after third day and one week.

--

February 9 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
Thanks a lot. Sir report after third day means do we have to carry out PSA blood Test.Am i right sir?
kindly advise
regards
dev

--

February 9 2016
No it means report after completion of Selenium for three days...so that I can decide whether to continue selenium or discontinue selenium....!

--

February 12 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
All your suggested and as directed medicines are working on her migraine very well but her full of anxiety and sensitive nature is antidoteing the effect of the same. Yesterday night only she had to take VOVARAN injection.We both are very disturbed on very hurtful social event and she is really trying to overcome the same but it is not happening.
she is regularly taking your medicines
1.Chinathus Q as directed
2.CardusM Q as directed
3.Nux Vomica 30C as directed.
Shall await your valuable suggestion and advise
best regards
dev

--

February 12 2016
..use one dose of aconitum nap 30C for anxiety.....if there is depression use one dose of Aurum Met 1M.....if she was humiliated use one dose of Staphisagria 1M,....if grieved use Ignatia 30C single dose......if there is lurking fear use Arsenic Album 1M single dose......vovaran may have side effects and could be causing anxiety....?
If she is willing to experiment use the following Ayurvedic medicines:
1. Triphaladi kera oil
2. Aranya thulasi kera oil
buy both these oils from Kottakkal Arya Vaidya sala available in branches all over India. mix them equally and apply on scalp.....this will remove the migraine as well as nourish and grow hair as well as keep the mind and head cool......best wishes.

--

February 13 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
thanks a lot.i shall procure the ame today.
sir can u suggest medicine for her sound sleep.
we have observed that once she gets good and sound sleep at night she is quite energetic the next day.
kindly advise
regards
dev

--

February 13 2016
medicines suggested above can give sound sleep. use of Passiflora Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day or Avena Sativa Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day are helpful in insomnia.

--

February 18 2016
Dear Udaya Kumarji
Sir,i am happy to inform you that she is improving a lot and started feeling better day by day.
she has also started applying the oils suggested by you and it does give soothing effect.
i am really indebted to you.
Sir she still feels pain on both sides of the neck.
can she take Arg Nit for another 3 days or shall she take Cocculus indicus
kindly advise.
regards
dev

--

February 19 2016
She can continue Argentum Nitricum and can also use cocculus indicus if needed. with Best wioshes.

--

February 22 2016
Dear Uday Kumar ji
Sir, my 3 years old grandson is suffering from “ENLARGEMENTS OF THE ADENOIDS WITH IMPINGEMENT OF THE POSTERIOR NASO PHARYNGEAL WAY”
His blood reports shows
WBC 9500
HGB 11.20
PLT 461000
RBC 4.19
ESR 50 (range 5-15)
His allergic test is as under.
he is allergic to almonds,cucumber,capsicum,chana dal,lemon,tomato,banana and perfume.
Today one test MANTOUX TEST has come clear.
May i have your most valuable advise on the same.
dev

--

February 22 2016
Use single dose of Thuja 30C followed by Hepar Sulph 1M single dose......Include one amla (gooseberry) daily in the diet. If not drink one glass of Amla juice (one amla to be used for one glass of water).....daily..

--

February 24 2016
Dear Udaya Kumarji
elated to understand that your goodselves are for naturopathy too.I am purchasing the medicines today and shall give my 3 years old grandson only one dose of each 3-5 drops in one ounce water and shall start giving him one amla juice in a glass of water

Sir for myself i am getting Latrodectus of 30C only against your advise of 6C.what shall i do???
kindly advise
dev

--

February 24 2016
Dear Devji,

I am for anything that is healthy for human beings......
Latrodectus is basically suggested for angina pectoris......6C is suggested for regular use...30C can be used sparingly and on SOS basis.....200C single dose is also very effective on SOS basis....i.e. in the wake of anginal pain being suffered....

--

February 24 2016
Dear Udaya Kumarji
Yes sir,suggestions on anything healthy for human being is a great feeling.
Sir 6C neither pills nor powder available.I am still trying.If your goodselves have any source please let me know.I shall purchase from there.OR if u suggest then i shall prepare wet dose of Latrodectus 30C 3 drops in 500 ml water.
I am myself following so much naturopathy in daily routine and specially after my MI which i shall have great joy in sharing with you in a day or two.
regards
dev

--

February 24 2016
You do not have to worry....go for 30C three doses a day for one day and repeat for one day every week or 200C single dose every week.

I recently had upavasam for 14 days...see my post in Tara Joy thread.
best wishes.

--

February 27 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
Sir i am really short of words and in great dilemma for expressing my utter joy and happiness that how god helped me to be under your advises of a greatest and purest soul known udaya kumar ji.
partly i read your posts in Tara Joy and i can say god has gifted your goodselves to see thru and to understand the tears.Tears can be of joy,happiness,sadness,agony,frustration etc but all people cannot understand and if one can understand the same he or she can touch the other souls.Your life motto of GIVING IS LIVING has touched our entire family and we all are bowing down to your feet.
Hope your upavasam for 14 days were for more purifying the soul.ATMASUDDHI we call it in our jain community.Sir we seek ur your utmost help for ATMASUDDHI.
Love and Prayers
Dev

February 27 2016
Dear Udaya Kumarji
Sir your 14days upavasam journey sounds so fascinating...would truly like to know the reasons to invoke such a fast ....what kind of energy sustains such a spiritual fast...and eventual physical and spiritual benefit out of it.The curious Jain within me would be indebted to your answer.
Love
Dev

--

February 29 2016
Atmashudhi....precisely.....that is what I believe in.....and to expalin that and to explain god scientifically is very easy....because the so called intellectuals/rationals /scientists have named materially certain things that we need to point out and specify them in their own language......Just see the Panchamahabhootaas....the Earth, the Water, the Fire, the Air and the Space or Shunya Aakaash....They are the major five tatwaas from which every conceivable things manifests. We need to only visualise their position Within the Human Body, Outside the Human Body i.e. On the Planet Earth,within the Planet Earth, and Within the Universe and Outside the Universe

Outside the Human Body (i.e. ON the planet Earth): The lowest is Earth which is the densest, above it is Water which is less denser that Earth, above which is fire which is less desner than water, Above Fire is Air which is less denser than Fire and Above that is Eashwar or Ether or Aakaash Tatwa or Space of Nothingness which less denser than the AIR.....Same is their position within the human body and within the crust of the Earth.....The portion from Moolaadhaara chakra to the Toe is considered as Earth...the bladder area is Water and the is considered as the Vaikunta within human body where Mahavishnu reposes i.e. within the Swaadhistaana Chakra....Above that is the realm of jadaraagni or Fire upto the lungs or Anahata chakra starting from Manipura Chakra......the lung area upto the end of nostrils is considered as the abode of Air and from nostril till Sahashraara chakra is considered as the abode of Ether or Eashwar or Akaash within the human body.......similarly within the Earth we find earth on the top within underlying water and molten lave or fire and under that there must be areas of Air and the interlior of the earth finally should be Vacuum or Ether or nothingness causing Gravitational pull.....

What do they all indicate......the panchamahabhootas are position according to their density....what iis the principle behind density? the principle behind density is PURITY....the more PURER the Less DENSER.....Purity therefore determines the travel back towards the first of the Panchmahabhoota principle called Eashwar or Ether or Akaash Tatwa......Within the body Soul is the purest form of Eashwar.....That purest form also need be further purified that it can rejoin with the Eashwar or Akaash Tatwa of the Earth......i.e. Moksha is possible by purification of Earth to the level of Water and Water to the level of Fire, Fire to the level of Air, Air to the level of Aakaash or Eashwar and Eashwar to the level of Brahman the pure undifferentiated Brahman....Aatmasudhi means purification of the Soul by Karmas to the level of Undifferentiated Brahman so that the aatma can no longer lye underneath more denser Panchamahabhootaas and therefore would rise to the level of Vishnupaada for Moksha or beyond that as Bhrahmataara or Brahmatarantara which are self evolving universe.....A Parabrhma within the human raising to the level of Brahmatarantara or a self evolving universe..... is the highest level even god can think of rising to for which Vishnu goes into Yoganidra and Mahadeva is seen in Tapasya......

In order to do that mind must first be purified.....dull minds and ignorant minds are products of Earth, the buman body, the materialism and material plane of consciousness.........The Earth called human body is catered by the Earth which are called as solid foods.....The plane of Water within the body is catered by water and liquids......Water caters to Emotions, shape, Weight,transport system, thermostatus of the body...
Therefore to renounced the solid food and stay in the higher level of the Plane of Water is an experience of its own as we are transported to another unknown realm of spiritual emancipation.....the moral strength, the determination, the Will are all polished and promoted in fasting....from the material level of consciousness to the .LIQUID level of consciousness as we may call it......purification of the mind is achieved then by removing the ignorance of Earth to the Emotional Water level....the Siddhi of Water obviously is that lesser desnity which allows one to walk on water....As long as one lives on the Earth i,.e. solid food...one can only walk on the Earth....if one lives only on water he can walk on water and if he lives only on fire i.e. solar energy....he can walk on fire and if he lives only on Air he can fly in Air or walk on air.........And if one lives only on Soul or Ether or Eashwar or Aakaash Tatwa then he will certainly walk over the Ethereal plane which is what we call Moksha........

In Darshanopanishad the Purification of one's own Atman is described as under :
"Then, after giving this up, he should betake himelf to the purification of his own Atman. The Atman, that is always pure and eternal, that is of the form of happiness, and is self-luminous, shows itself as impure on account of the impact of Ignorance and the same reveals itself in all purity with the impact of true knowledge. He who washes away with the water of true knowledge the mud of impurity of Ignorance, he alone is ever pure and not any other, as the latter revels in Karma...." thus says the Upanishad....

I must say that one should adopt a path of religion only until he require it and then renounce it when the path becomes clear.....Religion is only a hedge to a path and should not be confused that following a religious path one will reach the God.....Religion is required only until one is capable of vividly seeing the god....In order to see the God one has to firmly believe in Human Beings......Human Beings have two parts ////One is Human Part and the other is the Being part....THE MATTER AND THE SPIRIT......In order to reach the Being within....the Human part has to be Compassionate and do such karmas that purify the Human part so that it can conjoin with the Being....That Yug or conjoining is called Yoga....and its purpose......Once that Human ego dissolves in the Being within, the individuality is vanished and only the spirit remains and the journey then is of the spirit.....The purpose of life on earth is infact for the evolution of the soul and through that evolution the larger design of the continuity of Universe and Life on Universe are sustained........The evolution of the Matter is defined by Darwin....the Evolution of the Soul is achieved only through Spiritual emancipation and is not subject to description in black and white......

In Upavasa unlike the universal belief that it is starving, IT IS NOT.....in Seven days of Upavasa or 14 days of Upavasa one will not feel as much hunger as one skip a single meal.....Use of a single lemon water, honey water, amla water, coconut water etc....at designated time is all that is required and absolute rest including rest of the mind....no telephone calls, no TVs, work, nothing except rest...A sense of bliss would envelope the body and that is the homeostasis achieved....A sense of Well being....no modern medicines, perhaps that is the reason why ancients raised the mahabhootas to the level of bhagwan i.e. Eashwara, Varuna bhagwan, Vaayu Bhagwan, Agni Deva, Bhoomi Devi and the like.....they work as demigods under the Eashwara or Ether or Soul within which is Witness to their functions as Mahadeva......the Purusha of Sankhya Philosophy.......while the Prakriti sleeps within.......and when Prakriti is aroused within by Kundalini Yoga, the whole universe becomes visible to the yogin within the Human body.....I hope that explains partly..... with regards.

--

March 7 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
Simply Superb.
You are an ocean of knowledge.
I shall definitely have more interaction on this.

Sir,due to your medicines,my wife is feeling much better and has avoided VOVARAN since last 4 weeks.She still gets dull headache but she gets saved from MIGRAINE BUT off lately she is having high BP 160/100 and facing vertigo situation with throbbing effect on her forehead.Kindly help.
Dev.

--

March 7 2016
the medicine for throbbing headache is Natrum Mur as well as Belladonna both deals with high BP/Migraine.....use of Arnica 30C or 200C for higher BP is adviseable...for vertigo use single doses of Phosphorus 30C.....Continue with Chionanthus Q and also use Cardus M Q to strengthen the Liver......Also she can use a few doses of Hydrastis 30C which corrects the polluted subtle air from moving upwards....which is cause of anxieties, phoebias, claustrophobia, and the like........thank you....

--

March 9 2016
Respected sir , I can't express how indebted I am to u ... For the last ten yrs my migraines have ruled my life .. Can u imagine what it is to have even a ray of light towards that killing pain ?? Beyond fear ,frustration and anxiety u give me that window of hope and I am drowning in it !mayb I can experience the sunrise again l thank you .i called my migraines as the angst of the soul and prayed nobody ever suffers from it to b actually freed from it ?? It seems like somebody above truly loves me . My journey towards healing seems to have begun but I am so so apprehensive .. Right now I don't want to believe it .. Lest I loose it ! Totally understand and appreciate the soul journey with fasting ... Healing the inward spirit...always wanted to understand from this perspective as in Jainism fasting is an integral part of ur dharma and yet most of us forget this connection. Thank you for sharing ur insights. Always in gratitude ... As I walk under ur guidance towards healing ... Dev,s wife

March 10 2016
Dear Udaya Kumarji Ji
Sir one confusion does single dose means once a day and to continue till the cure or only one dose and to wait for the outcome????
Regards
Dev

March 15 2016
Respected sir , I can't express how indebted I am to u ... For the last ten yrs my migraines have ruled my life .. Can u imagine what it is to have even a ray of light towards that killing pain ?? Beyond fear ,frustration and anxiety u give me that window of hope and I am drowning in it !mayb I can experience the sunrise again l thank you .i called my migraines as the angst of the soul and prayed nobody ever suffers from it to b actually freed from it ?? It seems like somebody above truly loves me . My journey towards healing seems to have begun but I am so so apprehensive .. Right now I don't want to believe it .. Lest I loose it ! Totally understand and appreciate the soul journey with fasting ... Healing the inward spirit...always wanted to understand from this perspective as in Jainism fasting is an integral part of ur dharma and yet most of us forget this connection. Thank you for sharing ur insights. Always in gratitude ... As I walk under ur guidance towards healing ... Dev,s wife

March 15 2016
Dear Udaya kumar Ji
Sir my wife's BP is remaining high inspire taking regular doses of Arnica 30 3 drops in one ounce of water 3times a day her BP is 160/100 since last 4days with weakness and vertigo.
Sir we have to travel abroad on Sunday and we need your utmost help
Sir please help
Dev

March 25 2016
Dear Udaya kumar Ji
Sir where are you lost
Hope all fine
Regards
Dev

Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.