Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Mel Cum Sale
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

MIGRAINE ATTENTION MR. DEV
Started by: udaya kumar at January 15 2016

Replies: 51 & Views: 5801    Font    Page 1 of 3  Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next          Reply

MIGRAINE ATTENTION MR. DEV By: udaya kumar
--

January 15 2016
Re:Dr Udaya ; knee pain, need urgent advise By: dev
January 14 2016
Dear Dr Udaya Kumar
needed personal consultancy since can not post on open forum
may we have your email id or contact no please
regards
dev

Re:Dr Udaya ; knee pain, need urgent advise
Edit/Delete this post By: udaya kumar
--
January 14 2016
I do not work outside this open forum...nor I am a doctor..... I am sorry... with kind regards....please make separate thread in case you intend to continue here,......

--
Re:Dr Udaya ; knee pain, need urgent advise By: dev
January 15 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar
Thanks for your response.
your article and knowledge on arnica the miracle remedy is amazing.You will not believe i am keeping arnica 200 in my pocket and i am on arnica 30c WD everyday.Sir what do you mean by single dose in case of an emergency???
sir my wife is suffering from intense migraine since last 6 years.heavy medicines such as vasograine she has to take vovaran injection also.
may i your valuable advise on the same.
we did try bryonia but didn't work.
looking forward
regards
dev

--

Re:MIGRAINE ATTENTION MR. DEV By: udaya kumar
--

January 15 2016
A single dose constitutes three to five globules in case of sugar pills...or three to five drops in one ounce of water once only.....use of Aconitum 30C single dose would be added advantage as it would remove the anxieties/fear of death attached to any heart ailments....

MIgraine has to be treated according to the source or cause.....In some cases the migraine is caused because of imbalance of water and salt in the body where the person would suffer migraine on going into the sun and in some cases the migraine would increase with the ascend of the sun and will decrease with descend of the sun,.....the medicine indicated is Natrum Mur 30C three times a day until cure....
Migraine can happen due to cervical spondylosis.....the medicine indicated is cocculus indicus 30C three times a day until cure.

Migraine can happen due to blockage of cerebro spinal fluid or other fluids descending from the head.....right sided migraine of this kind can be addressed by oleander 30C single dose.....

Migraine can happen due to congestioon usually venous congestion,low blood pressure, stenosis, lack of pumping ability of the heart due to ascending rhematism, arrhythmia, sick sinus syndrome, ....fibrillations , ectopic beat, tachycardia, bradycardia, murmur etc. could be heart symptoms........use Spigelia 30C and in cases of bradycardia use Digitalis 30C......

Migraine can happen due to stomach upsets, food poisonings, slow poisonings and the kind where Arseniuc Album 30C single doses with repetitions are curative.

Excess production of Bile or irergular supply of bile or other issues related with Bile can cause Migraine where Iris Vers 30C would be ideal.....In this kind of migraine vomiting of bile usually relieves....

Migraine due to indigestion can be corrected by China 30C three times a day until cure....

Use of Chionanthus Q 5 drops in one ounce of water three times a day breaks the periodicity of all kinds of migraine and should accompany for a couple of weeks in all kinds of Migraine....

Use of the following medicines give relief and fortify the liver in all kinds of severe headaches and migraine including stomach cancer and similar ailments
1. Cardus M Q
2. China Q
3. Chionanthus Q
4. Ceanothus Q
5. Beriberis Vulgaris Q

5 drops each in one single ounce of water three times a day for one week.
Best wishes.

--

Re:MIGRAINE ATTENTION MR. DEV By: dev

January 19 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
Sir marvelous and in depth knowledge.my searching for your goodselves since has become fruitful.thanks for creating a separate thread for me.Also thanks for guiding me on the dosage of arnica 200 in an emergency.I did have MI (very mild and on right side in august 2013 and now totally healed).am on arnica 30c WD (3 drops in 500ml) first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before going to bed.further guidance shall be highly appreciated.i am a non smoker non drinker health freak no diabetes no cholesterol or triglycerides history little high BP when in stress.i am 57 years old.not on any allopathy medicines.History of ulcerative colitis in 2008 but totally cured.
my wife was very elated on your truly in depth knowledge on migraine.sir we shall revert back on what medicines we are going to follow in a day or two.
Once again thanks a lot
Best Regards
Dev

January 20 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
Symptoms of my wife's migraine
1.Imbalance of water and salt in body
2.stomach upset,highly acidic,everyday consuming ayurvedic laxative very foul smell on evacuation and farting,gaseous body
3.Excess production of bile and feel somewhat relieved on vomiting or doing VAMAN.
4.offlately started neck pain
5.Highly fluctuating BP with low to high.
6.Craving for sugar,dry mouth etc
7.Feeling tired and weak
8.Full of anxiety

She is 55 years old pure vegetarian non diabetic,no cholesterol history,lack of Vitamin D
little heavy on heaps bot not overweight very active thrice a week aerobic exercise and rest of the days walking.She is a journalist and a writer.
Sir shall await your valuable advise
Dev

--

January 20 2016
Please use the following medicines :

1. Argentum Nitricum 30C three times a day for three days. (Report)
2. Chionanthus Q five drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week.
3. Cardus M Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week.
Both chionanthus and Cardus can be taken in the same glass of water...All medicines can be used on the same days.... with best wishes.

For neck pain which is probably related to computer work and posture...use one single dose of Rhus Tox 1M two globules only once in a week. If it does not relieve use of cocculus indicus 30C three times a day would be necessary for very mild spondylosis./osteoporosis which could also be cause for migraine.

--

January 21 2016
Dear Udaya Kumarji
Highly honoured and obliged.
Yesterday night only she had a very bad migraine and we had to call Dr for giving Vovaran injection.
this is for your information.
I am sure and confident with the help your vast knowledge and passion,my wife shall get rid of migraine.
best regards
dev

--

January 23 2016
Does she have cylindrical vision?

--

January 25 2016
Dear Udaya Kumarji
Apology for the late reply.we were out of tow.
She does not have cylindrical vision.
I strongly feel it's due to hyper acidity,gas and very high.anxiety nature and very weak digestive system.whatever she eats gets converted either into acidity or gas.
she is starting all your recommended medicines from today.
as mentioned earlier,i am sure and confident she will get cured under your valuable guidance.
regards
dev

January 27 2016
Dear Udaya Kumarji
we are getting all the medicines today.
Argentum Nit 30C i have bought in dilution form and also Cocculus 30C in dilution form
Shall put 3/5 drops in one ounce of water.
hope i am following your direction rightly.
best regards
dev

January 27 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
Sir your valuable guidance on my matter is awaited.
thanks for guiding me on the dosage of arnica 200 in an emergency.I did have MI (very mild and on right side in august 2013 and now totally healed).am on arnica 30c WD (3 drops in 500ml) first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before going to bed.further guidance shall be highly appreciated.i am a non smoker non drinker health freak no diabetes no cholesterol or triglycerides history little high BP when in stress.i am 57 years old.not on any allopathy medicines.History of ulcerative colitis in 2008 but totally cured. But sometimes i do feel i have angina in my arms specially in biceps and triceps and neck.
please sir guide me.
dev

--

January 27 2016
yes you can use them as suggested on 25th and 27th

use Lactrodectus 6C three times a day for three days and then once in a week for angina pectoris.

--

January 28 2016
Dear Udaya kumarji
apology for the trouble. Summarising as under.
FOR MY WIFE
1. Argentum Nitricum 30C three times a day for three days. (Report)
2. Chionanthus Q five drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week.
3. Cardus M Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week.
Both chionanthus and Cardus can be taken in the same glass of water.
Rhus Tox 1M two globules only once in a week
If it does not relieve use of cocculus indicus 30C three times a day

ARGENTUM NIT 30 C 3/5 DROPS IN ONE OUNCE OF WATER
COCCULUS 30C 3/5 DROPS IN ONE OUNCE OF WATER.

FOR ME
ARNICA 30 C 3 DROPS IN 500 ML WATER.
LACTRODECTUS 6C 3/5 DROPS IN ONE OUNCE WATER FOR 3 DAYS AND THEN ONCE IN A WEEK.

Sir your confirmation shall be highly appreciated.
regards
dev

--

January 28 2016
it is ok

--

January 29 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
Thank you very much sir.
regards
dev

January 30 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
yesterday was the first day of medicine.
morning she got up with migraine and with all your directed medicines she had to take one vasograne.
at middle of night we thought of calling dr for vovaran injection but we could avoid the same.May be consumption of your suggested medicines has worked somewhere and we could avoid vovaran injection.
we are really indebted to you.
today she got up with very little pain and while writing this she had already taken dosages as per ur direction.i thought let me pass on this information for your valuable guidance.
regards
devesh

--

January 30 2016
next time do not use vasograine instead drink one glass of cold water ,,,,,immerse the foot in hot/warm water and wrap the head with a towel immersed in cold water for half an hour..... wring out the water from the towel before application. Continue the medicines.

--

February 2 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
it was very nice of you to suggest the most natural remedy as above.
Yesterday again she had a dull pain with high BP 156/98.at night.she followed ur remedy of foot in hot water with a towel immersed in cold water.Little difference was observed and could avoid Vovaran injection yesterday night.
Basically she is anxiety prone and gets excited very fast.
ARG NIT 30 C 3 days taken properly.Second day was good.Rest all medicines taken as per your direction but unable to judge whether her nature antidotes the effects of your medicines or medicines itself has not worked.
Sir,what she needs is calming of her continuous thinking process at least at night.
shall await your most valuable advise.
regards
dev

--

February 3 2016
Use the following medicines for continuous thinking process at night
1. Nux Vomica 30C single dose if it is brought on by stress.
2. Bryonia 30C single dose in the night before retiring if it is due to businnes matters.
3. Ignatia 30C one dose if she is grief stricken.
4. Coffea Cruda 30C single dose....if she is anxious and otherwise happy......

Report.
Continue use of chionanthus q.

--

February 4 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
Thanks for the further remedies.
she has opted for Nux Vomica 30C
i shall give her 5 drops in one ounce of water at night before going to bed Is it ok???
I shall continue use of
1.Chinathus Q as directed
2.CardusM Q as directed
Kindly advise
regards
dev

--

February 4 2016
use Nux Vomica as indicated by you and also use Natrum Mur 30C three times a day alongwith chionanthus and Cardus.....

--

--

February 4 2016
............deleted

--

February 5 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
thanks for the valuable guidance.
shall report very shortly.
sir,Lactrodactus 6C is not available in dilution form.
kindly advise
dev

--

February 5 2016
you can use it in globules.......or powder form......whichever is available.

--

February 6 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
Noted ith thanks.
Sir my elder brother is facing Prostrate enlargement problem. He is quite obese but no vices.mildly diabetic and taking BP medicine since last 15 years.No physical excercise at all not even walk.Rest all blood reports are normal
May i have your valuable advise please.
thanks
dev

February 8 2016
Dear Udaya Kumar ji
Noted ith thanks.
Sir my elder brother is facing Prostrate enlargement problem. He is quite obese but no vices.mildly diabetic and taking BP medicine since last 15 years.No physical excercise at all not even walk.Rest all blood reports are normal
May i have your valuable advise please.
thanks
dev

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.