Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Iodoformium
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Started by: Shri60 at December 9 2015

Replies: 246 & Views: 17590    Font    Page 9 of 10  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next          Reply

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: Shri60
Pune

August 5 2017
Good day Udayaji,
8 days back took first dose of Medorrhinum 1M, can see difference in rheumatic pain front, the inter scapular pain is reduced, pain in foot sole is also reduced, will take next dose after 8 more days.
##Is it ok to take rhus tox, actea racemosa, gelsemium, eupertorium, phosphorous,in between as needed.
##Secondly do you have any experience about NONI Juice, which they say boosts immunity, reduces fatigue, and host of other benefits.
##forgot to mention, since taking Medorrhinum I have been experiencing some constipation, can you please suggest some remedy to ease it.

Please advice
Thanks and best rgds
Shri

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: udaya kumar
--

August 5 2017
1. Yes you can use those medicines in between.
2. We had discussed about NONI (Morinda Citrifolia) earlier in this forum...It is a detox and deoxydent....which is similar in action like annona muricata. (soursoup)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyO8SbS3d5g

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soursop

Both have the capacity to prevent or cure cancer just as Simarouba Glauca (Lakshmi Taru)

Constipation will go away on its own if brought on by Medorrhinum, if not use Nux Vomica 30C single dose which is also an antidote to Medorrhinum.

--

Pune

August 5 2017
Good day Udayaji,
Many thanks for the kind advice, I will not like to antidote Medorrhinum, so can you pls suggest something else in place of Nux Vomica,

##So assume NONI will be beneficial.

Request you to please clarify some doubts below---

##can the trio of sulphur, calcarea carb, and Lycopodium be tried in between,
As it used give give good relief from fatigue

##to reduce inflamation in the body western world doctors suggest {boswellia serrata extract,and haldi{curcumin} extracts, which are infact Indian products, do we have some homeo equivalent.

## lastly my rheumatologist keeps harping on cartilage developers like glucosamine chondroitin, but it causes severe stomach upsets, is there any homeopathy alternative

Thanks and bestrgds
Awaiting your good advice
Shri

Pune

August 8 2017
Dear Udayaji,
Can you please suggest me some remedy for constipation other than Nux Vomica as I dont want to antidote Medorrhinum.

Also request you to please advise on my post of 5th Aug 17

Thanks n rgds
Shri

Re:Malabsorption of Nutrients By: shine

August 8 2017
About two months back, I started with Nausea, and then slight stomach pain, constipation. Doctor diagnosed as IBS/IBD. Did a colonscopy and endoscopy, but doctor said reports were normal. Observed about a month back that I have lost 4 kgs weight. did all the blood tests, all reports normal as mentioned by the doctor, but now my symptoms are unexplained weight loss, bulky stools (floating), slight full body pain ((back, leg), eye dryness, hair dryness/hair loss, irregular heart rhythems, loss of fats in whole body, anxiety, stress, fatigue. PLEASE HELP

--

August 8 2017
please make separate thread....did you check your thyroid for hyperthyroidism.

--

Pune

August 8 2017
Good day Udayaji,
unfortunately someone by name "Shine" had intruded in my thread hope he/she starts another thread.

My doubts however remained unanswered.
thanks n rgds
Shri

--

August 8 2017
I have already asked shine to make a separate thread.

--

Pune

August 8 2017
Good day Udayaji,
Many thanks for the kind advice, I will not like to antidote Medorrhinum, so can you pls suggest something else in place of Nux Vomica,

thanks and bstrgds
Shri

--

August 9 2017
use Thuja 30C three times for three days.

--

Pune

August 15 2017
Good day Udayai,
Many thanks for your good advice.
Took Thuja 30c for 3 days as advised,
The constipation has eased up at least 50-60%,. Also observed some more reduction in overall pain.
It's almost 18days I took first dose of Medorrhinum 1M, should I go for the Second dose, as suggested by you as
part of 3 doses to be taken.

Awaiting your kind advice
Thanks and best this
Shri

--

August 15 2017
Continue with Thuja upto one week. repeat medorrhinum....both medicines are working towards the same end. sycotic miasm.

--

Pune

August 16 2017
Good day Udayai,
Many thanks for kind advice, will do as guided.
Thanks and best rgds
Shri

Pune

August 30 2017
Dear Udayaji,
Request you to please suggest some remedy for Tinnitus, it's hissing sound, many times predominant between 3pm to 6 or 7 pm.
Also can I try argentum met, for pains in smaller joints like fingers of hand and feet.
Awaiting your advice
Thanks and this
Shri

--

August 30 2017
check the following medicine and if agreeing with other symptoms use it 3X potency three times a day
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/b/bar-m.htm

--

Pune

September 5 2017
Good day Udayaji,
Sorry could not reply earlier as had no net connectivity.
Could not relate with problems of Baryta muriatic, so did not take it.
I wish to bring to your notice yesterday have taken 3rd dose of Medorrhinum 1M,
Peculiar thing I noticed was after 15 days the action of Medorrhinum would wear down with gradual return of fatigue and shoulder pain.
How should I counter the return of fatigue and neck and shoulder pain hereafter

Thanks and rgds
Shri

--

September 5 2017
next higher potency single dose.....

--

Pune

September 18 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
sorry could not reply earlier, many thanks for the kind advice, is it ok If I take the Medorrhinum 10M dose on completion of 15 days after last 1M dose.
Can I expect my rheumatic pains to reduce (especially the inter-scapular pain), and fatigue.
Feel a bit apprehensive when going for higher potency.

Tinnitus also keeps me bogged down, can you please suggest suitable remedy its a hissing sound in variable loudness and frequency.
awaiting your advice
thanks and rgds
Shri

--

September 19 2017
It is ok. Higher potency are smoother and milder and you would not know that you have taken a medicine except for the sense of well being when such medicines actually work. So you need not be concerned about higher potencies. Use silicea for hissing sound.use it in 30C

--

Pune

September 19 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Many thanks for the kind assurance, will go ahead with Medorhinnum,
will also try silicea 30C, is it to be taken as single dose, or for few days.
thanks and best regards
Shri

Pune

September 29 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Have taken Medorrhinum 10M dose today, will let you know effect.
Happy Vijayadashami
Thanks n rgds
Shri

--

September 30 2017
Wish you also a a happy Vijaya Dashami....use silicea three times a day for one day monitor and may continue upto three days if found necessary.

--

Pune

October 13 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
The experience with Medorrhinum 10M was smooth as you said, no undesirable effects observed. It has given me considerable relief in Rheumatic pains of neck and foot soles though not completely eliminated.

Please suggest some remedy for transient pains in both feet sole intermittently which makes moving around difficult.

There was also good relief on fatigue front but it is wearing down now after 15 days.

Some time back you had suggested Sterculia-Q for fatigue which used to work, however Its going to take some time to procure it.

## Mean time I happened to find a Medicine by SBL by the name "SATIVO" recommended as General Tonic for Tiredness, Fatigue,Sleeplessness, It contains following Ingredients:--
1)Avena Sativa - Q
2)Gentiana Lutea- Q
3)Guarana -3X
4)Acidum Phosphoricum -3X
5)Aurum Muriaticum - 3
6)Helonias Dioica -3X

Advised 1-2 Table spoons 3 times a day
Please Note - I took it for 3 Days 2 times a day, and had some control on Fatigue.
Please advice if this is OK for long term use.(and if the ingredients and potencies are ok for long term use).

As you know In Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Apart from pain, Fatigue is a big factor which bogs down the patient Physically and mentally, causing immense loss of productive work, forcing the patient to just sit idle or lie down in bed.

Awaiting your kind advise
Thanks and Rgds
Shri

--

October 19 2017
You can take Sterculia Q. Transient pain in sole should go with Medorrhinum. Repeat one more dose in the same potency or higher potency. use single dose of Tartaric Acid 30C for pain in soles and report.

--

Pune

November 8 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Extreme apologies as I could not connect with you earlier, I had to wish you Happy Diwali but could not as this website was down then, secondly when the web site got reactivated I could not sign in as I had forgotten my password, I have recollected my password and wish you a nice day.

1) About 10-12 days back I took a dose of Medorrihinum 10M, It was quite smooth, no undesirable effects only good effects observed as before, like reduced or can say controlled rheumatic pains, majorly between the scapulae, neck, and feet, also less fatigue/weariness/tiredness. Please advise If I need to repeat the same dose or higher potency in near future.

2) Will tryTartaric Acid 30C as suggested and report.

3) about 4 days ago had an attack of severe cold/cough and high fever accompanied with extreme shivering, (this is viral cold affecting many persons in my area, and also sudden onset of cold weather)
## As suggested by you earlier took Rhustox-1m, followed by Gelsemium 30C, 3 times a day, as the cold was not controlled took hepar sulf 30C following day, the cold has been controlled it has turned greenish but not eliminated, also nasal passages are choked as yet.
##please advise remedy for complete elimination of the greenish stuff and some preventive therapy to avoid recurrence due to exposure to cold weather and winds.
(as I already suffer from fibromyalgia/CFS, such attacks subdue the health conditions much more )

thanks and rgds
Shri

--

November 8 2017
Repeat Rhus Tox and Gelsemium use three doses for one day of Kali Sulph 30C and Pulsatilla 30C.

--

Pune

November 8 2017
Good day Udayaji,
Thanks very much for kind advice, will take and report.
Thanks and rgds
Shri

Page 9 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.