Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Homarus
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Started by: Shri60 at December 9 2015

Replies: 246 & Views: 17509    Font    Page 7 of 10  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next          Reply

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: udaya kumar
--

April 4 2017
phosphorus 30 is for muscle tone and therefore has to be used for very long period with some gaps between repetitions.....

--

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: Shri60
Pune

April 5 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
many thanks for your guidance, is it ok if I take Phosphorus 30C, for One month, stop for 10 days then repeat for One month and continue the cycle.

Secondly - I am facing some throat irritation, and frequent coughing due to it, also occasionally Phlegm comes in mouth, I think its due to extreme change in weather (heat wave).

please advice
thanks and rgds
Shri

Pune

April 7 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
I took Conium Mac 30, It has given me good relief in neck pain, but there was a feeling of overall uneasiness, and some stiffness of arm muscles, and cramp in right trunk area, also some feverishness.
Now starting Phosphorus 30C,
please advice
thanks and Rgds
Shri

--

April 8 2017
it should go away on its own.if not use a dose or two of Ruta G 30C....continue with phosphorus.

--

Pune

April 8 2017
Good day Udayaji,
Many thanks for your kind advice,

Is it ok to take Phosphorus 30 c / 3 times a day, say 1 month at a stretch then discontinue for a while and restart.

Secondly I had a bout of fever about 103.5 deg f, for 2 days with intense shivering, had to control with paracetamol, and lot of warm clothing, what is homeopathy remedy in such a situation.

Thirdly- I am having some cold infection, and sore throat with phlegm circulating between nose and mouth passages.

Please advice

Many thanks
Best rgds
Shri

--

April 8 2017
1. yes.
2. Rhus Tox 1M single dose followed by Gelsemium 30C three doses for one day followed immediatly after first dose of gelsemium 30c by one dose of Arsenic Album 30C
3. Above will suffice if not use hepar sulph 30C. or belladonna 30C after phosphorus if larynx or sound box is effected.

--

Pune

April 8 2017
Good day Udayaji,
many thanks, will do as suggested,

best rgds
Shri

--

April 8 2017
ok

--

Pune

April 12 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
*Took Rhustox1m followed by Gelsemium 30C one day,
*Intensity of Cold and feverishness reduced, but not eliminated,
*so took hepar sulph 30c one dose a day for 3 days,
*Even as yet there is little amount of phlegm circulating between nose and mouth passage, and slight feverishness intermittently also some heaviness in head.
please advice,

*One more doubt -- for longterm use has Phosphorus 30C to be taken 3 times daily.

thanks and rgds
Shri

--

April 13 2017
use gelsemium 200C one dose a day for three days.
yes phosphorus 30C may be taken three times a day for longer use....not more than 15 days at a stretch...give gap and repeat for longer periods.

--

Pune

April 13 2017
Good day Udayaji,
Many thanks for kind advice,
Will follow and report,
Best rgds
Shri

--

April 14 2017
ok

--

Pune

April 20 2017
Good day Udayaji,
Many thanks, Gelsemium 200c did control the phlegm.
At present I am required to travel quite a bit for work, and excessive ambient temperature in Pune excess of 40deg, causing fatigue, slight fever at times.
Please advise to counter the heat exhaustion effects.
Also last time Conium30c gave me good relief in neck pain, can it be repeated when pain is excessive.
At times Low back right side lumbar pain also gives trouble.
Please advise
Thanks and rgds
Shri

--

April 20 2017
yes you can repeat.....for heat use Gingko Biloba 5 to 10 drops in one ounce water before venturing into the sun....use Belladonna 30C, Natrum Mur 30C and glonoinum 1M for sun stroke if need be.

--

Pune

April 20 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
many thanks for the kind advice, will follow and report
bestrgds
Shri

--

April 21 2017
ok

--

Pune

April 24 2017
Good day Udayaji,
took Gingko Biloba proved beneficial to counter heat effects.
Presently fatigue/exhaustion creeps intermittently in day during work time, last time when I took Trio of Sulphur/Calc Carb/Lycopodium it helped to control fatigue,
please advice, I have some long travelling (10 hours at stretch), in next few days.
thanks and rgds
Shri

Pune

April 24 2017
Good Day Udaya,
Please also suggest for Tendon pain of foot soles, tendons of the feet all around the rim are paining, right foot pain is excessive.
thanks and rgds
Shri

Pune

April 25 2017
Good morning Udayaji,
Experiencing excessive all over body pain, since early morning, please advice, have too much hectic activity next 3-4 days.
Please advice
Thanks and rgds
Shri

--

April 25 2017
use Ledum Pal 30C three times a day and report...

--

Pune

April 30 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Many thanks for your kind support, Have been able to endure through the hectic schedule, enduring heat and exertion, but have now physically collapsed after returning home.
please note following:-
1) took Ledum pal 30c one day, it did give some relief.
2) during tour took Gelsemium 200, once a day for 3 days as phlegm was generating and heaviness of forehead due to cold,(Gelsemium gave me some sense of well being and good self confidence which was lacking due to weakness and fatigue).
3) also took Conium mac 30c on two occasions, which gives relief in neck pain.
***(I dont know if taking Gelsemium, Conium on my own was right action, but have taken with sufficient spacing)

Present situation and advice needed:-
1) There is lot of overall heaviness of head specially forehead as experienced in cold attacks, say some blocked cold).
2) Intermittent Feverishness.
3) Intermittent bouts of fatigue.
4) Overall Body pain (muscular pain) - upper and lower arm, thighs and lower limbs, back muscles.
5) Feet soles Soreness and Pain
6) Neck pain,

NOTE - Taking Rhustox 1M today, and waiting for your advice

thanks and bestrgds
Shri

--

April 30 2017
use sterculia Q 5 drops alongwith gingko biloba Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for three days.... report.

--

Pune

May 2 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Many thanks will do as advised,
Bestrgds
Shri

--

May 2 2017
ok

--

Pune

May 9 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Many thanks, took Sterculia q and Ginko Biloba q, as advised, fatigue is under good control, but had excessive body heat for 2 days when taking the medicines.

As today 1) both feet (soles) are paining, with right foot on higher side, also numbness of right foot big toe, and pain.
2) Pain in lower limbs back side from calf till heel.
3) Pain in front thigh muscles, and pain in tendons/ligaments around knee cap upwards towards thigh.

Please Note - Last month when taking Phosphorus 30C x 3 times a day for one week had given good relief in body/muscle pain.

waiting for your advise.

Thanks and best rgds
Shri

Pune

May 12 2017
Good day Udayaji,
May be you missed my post of 9-May-17, sorry to keep you troubling all the time.
due to the perennial high ambient temprature of Pune these days is taking toll on my Fibromyalgia.

Experiencing a lot of body (muscular and tendon pain these days).

Especially experiencing pain in ---
1) Right side Neck (Rhomboid and Deltoid musclesPain)
2) Both Legs Extreme Pain in Calcaneal (Achilees) Tendon, have to keep massaging it continuously. (I get this pain quite frequently for last 25 years).
3) Pain of Tendons around both Knees.
4) All Tendons in Foot on sole and top side paining - for last 8 months.

Please note - Phosphorus 30C gives good relief.

Please advise
thanks and rgds
Shri

--

May 12 2017
use Oleander 30C three times a day for one day for right sided neck pain..... use Ledum Pal 30C three times a day for tendons and achiles

--

Page 7 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.