Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Argentum Metallicum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Started by: Shri60 at December 9 2015

Replies: 246 & Views: 17686    Font    Page 5 of 10  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next          Reply

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: Shri60
Pune

January 25 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Awaiting your reply for my post of 24Jan17,
Except Inter-scapular Pains, other pains and fatigue are on lower level,
Pls advice
thanks and regards
Shri

Re:Chronic Fatigue Syndrome By: udaya kumar
--

January 25 2017
use Chelidonium Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week....all pains will be completely relieved......
you can use calcarea carb higher potency....

--

Pune

January 26 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
many thanks for your kind advice,
Shall take Chelidonium Q 5,
Will take One Dose of Calc Carb 200C and report
thanks and rgds
Shri

--

January 27 2017
ok

--

Pune

January 31 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Cheledonium Q, is giving good relief from scapula pain. Some problems yet troubling are as given below --
1) Neck stiffness as yet there, quite some pain when turning head both sides.
2) 40% Fatigue persisting,
3) Right Foot Sole pain 50% persisting.
4) Some at L5-S1 Level at right side.
Please note The foot pain and Lumbar pain is of previous failed back surgery, (nerve root damage).

One more query sir -
A)***If I take Calc Carb - what should be the dosage and what frequency to be maintained.
B)*** Is any other remedy to be taken before or along with it, to improve effect.
C) ***Can Allopathic Calcium Supplements be taken when taking Calc Carb

Many thanks for your kind support for helping me to fight - Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Pain and other issues and remain active.

##Just to refresh you - As given in my history I had severe Osteopenia and had over come it with Sodium Alendronate and Calcium suppliments for 7-8 Years). Hope Calc Carb corrects all Calcium related issues.

Awaiting your kind advice
thanks n rgds
Shri

Pune

February 2 2017
Dear Udayaji Good Day,

Request you to please give your views on my post of 31st-January,

***For your info in my family history forgot to add - That my mother had contracted Rheumatoid, Bunion(exostosis) of right foot Big Toe, around 70 years of age, she lived till 85 years.
**Secondly my maternal Uncle also suffered Bow Legs). around 65 years of his age.

So possibly my Musculoskeletal problems and Chronic Fatigue are hereditary.

awaiting your good advice
thanks n rgds
Shri

--

February 2 2017
Calcarea carb may be used in 200C potency one dose a week... Use Benzoic Acid 6C three times a day for one week and report....

--

Pune

February 9 2017
Good Day Udayaji,

Please note following points---

1) I have taken 2 doses of Calc Carb 200, with a difference of 2 one week, also took Benzoic Acid 6C
2) Also note I did get some relief in neck muscle stiffness but, not eliminated.
3) I have stiffness of feet increased with both feet paining on exertion, also increased pain in arch of right foot.
4) Calc Carb 200 has not created any undesirable effects, with minute sense of wellbeing.
5) Tinnitus noise levels as before.
6) Fatigue levels same as before taking Calc Carb 200.
7) Some Pain in Right Scapula.

### One Doubt -- Is it OK to take Calcium Supplements when taking Calc Carb OR will Calc Carb regulate It.

Please advice future action

thanks and rgds
Shri

Pune

February 13 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Please give your advice, for my post of 9th-Feb,
As fatigue levels are same will Sulfur help, or higher potency of Calc Carb 1M can be tried.

Your views are highly needed.
Thanks and rgds
Shri

--

February 13 2017
use Ledum Pal 200C single dose considering the pain on arch of the feet with tinnitus...Calcarea Carb regulates the Calcium assimilation....1M can be used. once in 15 days.

--

Pune

February 14 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Many Thanks for your kind advice, will follow and report,

thanks and rgds
Shri

--

February 14 2017
ok

--

Pune

February 24 2017
Good Day Udayaji,

I took Calc Carb 1M dose, about Ten Days ago,
Please note effects a below --

1) There was elevated sense of well being for atleast One week (7 Days).
2) Fatigue level was reduced 40-50% of original.
3) There was some Initial reduction in neck and scapula pain, but after 5-6 days again increased.
4) Both Feet Soles still paining badly, difficult to walk at times - no improvement in this area.
5) There was loose motion day one, but it has become CONSTIPATIVE after that even till today - 10 days later.
6) There was Increase in Tinnitus (Volume and speed of noise) but has reduced after 8-9 days.

Advise needed ---
1) What inference do I take from the effects, Should I take next dose of Calc Carb 1M, after completion of 15 Days.
2) Please suggest some remedy for Muscle Tone - The Upper Extremity Muscles (Upper Arm Biceps/Triceps have become loose or lost tone due to lack of exercise due to pain).
3) Presently only do walking 15-20 mins a much a foot sole pain permits.

Waiting for four kind advise
Thanks and rgds
Shri

--

February 25 2017
use calcarea carb 10m single dose......use cadmium sulph 200c one dose a day for three day report

--

Pune

February 26 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
many thanks for your advise, how should I take the remedies eg
1) Day 1 -- Calc Carb 10M one globule
2) Day 2,3 and 4 --cadmium sulph 200C,

please confirm if OK.
please can you give me your e-mail, may need to connect sometimes in emergency

thanks and rgds
Shri Soman

--

February 26 2017
Calcarea carb may be used two granules. rest is ok.
udayan54@ yahoo.com.

--

Pune

February 26 2017
Dear Udayaji,
Many thanks, will take and report
Thanks and rgds
Shri

Pune

March 1 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
I have taken Calc Carb 10M, dose yesterday, luckily there have been no adverse or undesirable effects except feverishness in the evening. will let you know how its acting over a weeks time.

secondly I will start taking Cadmium Sulph 200C, what outcome am I supposed to expect, which aspects will it improve/cover.

Many thanks for your kind advise
Best rgds
Shri

--

March 1 2017
Cadmium is suggested for overall fatigue, muscle weakness and pain in muscles wherever it exists including pain in soles, arising from spinal problems....It will also cover any constriction in oesophagus....apart from the symptoms it covers in the materia medica.

--

Pune

March 1 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
many thanks for your kind reply, will take Cadmium Sulph 200C and report soon.

One more doubt, If I get good positive results from Calc Carb 10M should it be repeated and what should be the interval.

thanks and rgds
Shri

--

March 2 2017
15 days to 1 month is the prescribed duration between two 10M dosages unless otherwise prescribed or found necessary.

--

Pune

March 4 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
many thanks for your kind advise regarding Calc Carb,

Can you please suggest some good ayurvedic massage oil for massaging especially back and neck muscles, or may be overall body massage.

Thanks and best rgds
Shri

--

March 4 2017
use Orthoherb Oil and tablets from Pankajakasthuri Herbals India

https://www.facebook.com/Pankajakasthuri/
http://www.pankajakasthuri.in/index.php?route=common/home

The oil gives immediate relief. It should be available in medical shops... best wishes.

--

Pune

March 5 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Many thanks for the suggestion, but only the Tablets are available, The oil does Not list in their website as well.
Can I try the Tablets without hampering Homeopathic treatment
thanks and rgds
Shri

Pune

March 6 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
request to clear one doubt,

I was advised by doctors to take at least 500mg 2 times a day, after I was diagnosed of Osteopenia 15 years ago.

However Since Starting Calcarea Carb recently, I have discontinued taking Allopathic Calcium Suppliments, considering it being material dose it might hamper action of Calc Carb, please correct me if I am wrong.

In that case what would be Homeopathy equivalent to be taken in place of allopathic calcium suppliments.
thanks and rgds
Shri

--

March 6 2017
If it is an assimilation problem no amount of supplements will help ....and if not, the body will assimilate it from the daily food unless you are malnutrient or do not eat balanced food and vegetables/fruits......I cannot believe that calcium is not included in your daily food and therefore the mechanism of assimilation is at fault and after using medicines like Calcarea Carb to correct that; the use of few doses of calcium supplements could be sensible, otherwise not.....there are no homeopathic equivalents to supplements Homeopathy only activates the life force and do not function as nutrients or fight against illness or trigger whatever actions of that kind. It is the body that does everything once the life force is activagted......i.e. for e.,g. calcarea carb in homeopathic potency has affenity to the clacarea carb present within the human body at the ethereal levels and once a dose of calcarea carb is instilled in a person in homeopathic dose, it will report to the area where the life force behind the Calcarea Carb which is dormantly present there and activate that feeble or domant life force into kinetic and active life force making it function the way homeostatically required of it to act/or function and ought to act. Whereas the supplements you eat as calcium report to the Earth or Body level or channel of the human being which is the human body itself and goes through the fire or digestive channel and then carried by the Air channel to reach the ethereal channel as nutrient in its sublime form....and when this route is taken, it may or may not reach the sublime form due to many hurdles like dysphagia to indigestion to non assimilation to water channel blockages to air channel blockages etc....and artificial blockages like calcium channel blockage etc.etc. created by various allopathic medicine as indicated as part of action of such allopathic medicines........You might have seen that most of the allopathic medicines used for BP are calcium blockers..................!!!

--

Pune

March 7 2017
Good Day Udayaji,
Thanks very much for the vivid explanation, and having given me your time.
I surely take a balanced diet and exercise as body permits, so calcarea carb should set calcium cycle right.

thanks and rgds
Shri

Page 5 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.