Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Thea Chinensis
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar 14 yo teenager needs help
Started by: Shanti at November 2 2015

Replies: 107 & Views: 10819    Font    Page 1 of 5  Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next          Reply

Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar 14 yo teenager needs help By: Shanti

November 2 2015
Dear Udaya Kumar,

I just spent two sleepless nights on this forum reading your posts and want to thank you from the bottom of my heart -- they gave me hope... something that has been in scarce supply in our family this past year... I am so hopeful you will find time to listen to my story and share your profound knowledge and insight that may guide me in the right direction... My son J. is turning 15 in a week and time is not on our side...

Everything was more or less fine until last year when he started high school. The new school presented the level of stress (bullying, etc.) that his already extremely sensitized system couldn't cope with. A few months later he developed all sorts of anxiety and other disorders including, but not limited to:

- Trichotillomania
- OCD (touching and kicking every object while walking)
- Tourette's (non-stop throat-clearing, cursing and swearing, spitting on hands, blowing his nose, etc)
- Obsessive ideas (one of them being that I spread negative energy with my hands and and from inside my auric field and then he needs to shake that energy off in such a violent manner that he had black bruises on his forearms (he has a connective tissue dysplasia so can easily reach them with his hands while shaking)
- "Devil possession" talk -- that he is a nice person, but it's the devil that forces him to do inappropriate things
- Complete loss of interest in school, failing every subject (he had been an "A" student in the honors program previously)
- Frequent psychiatric episodes (temper tantrums when someone interrupted his rituals)
- Stopped taking care of personal hygiene

These behaviours persist today and he is regressing very fast mentally and emotionally, to the point that he is incapable of taking elementary care of himself and/or function on any level. In addition, he totally rejects me and the only communication between us is a few minutes a day through the closed door. His violent hand shaking stopped at some point and was replaced by hand twitching. Throat-clearing is now 24/7, so loud that he often damages his vocal cords. He is begging for help, crying about his "bad karma" and asking God what had he done to deserve such a torture.

Tests showed antystreptolysine 9 times above the norm, suggesting PANDAS, probability of ADHD, EEG and MRI normal. We have seen psychologists and have yet to find a psychiatrist for proper evaluation. I realize that drugs are not our path, but it's not easy to watch over and explain the behaviour of a teenager who is taller than me and otherwise looks normal to strangers until he begins to act...

A bit about his health history:

J was born through the C-section. He spent the first three days of his life receiving IV antibiotics (suspected meconium in his lungs). His osteopath suggested J. had a birth trauma as he didn't let out a cry when born so his lungs didn't open up. Hence his mind-body disconnect and he never learned to breathe properly, possibly leading to brain hypoxia. He was kept on baby formula for the first 2 weeks as I couldn't produce any milk. After that he was breast-fed until he was 18 months old. During that period he was in perfect health.

J. had allergies since he was 3 -- environmental, and to certain foods and animals. Skin always dry and so itchy that he would always tear it with his fingernails. Tics and OCD behavior was always present, but in such a mild form that it was attributed to inappropriate behavior. He was always social with adults, but never with kids his age.

At age 10 he had severe dysbiosis, incapable of digesting any food. Acupuncture sessions in combination with certain Chinese and Ayurvedic formulas restored his health and for the first time in his life he could live like a normal kid -- no health issues, excelling at school and enjoying life. This improvement lasted for almost three years until last winter when he suddenly developed all the psychiatric symptoms described above.

J. has never been vaccinated. He had 3 ear infections, two of which were treated with antibiotics. The third and last time he was treated with antibiotics was two years ago when he had an infection in his adenoids (which are still enlarged and inflamed) 2 years ago.

Reached milestones normally, showed some signs of "math genius" early -- learned to read by himself at 2.5 years, learned to count when he was 3, but his physical movements lacked coordination. He developed beautiful calligraphic cursive handwriting at age 8 which then turned into illegible scribbling around age 11. The loss of his motor skills may have been gradual and so went unnoticeable, always being attributed to stubborn child's behavior.

He had a super memory -- could remember any minute of any day up to 3 years back and at age 5 could develop algorithms to calculate days of the week several years into the future. At the same time he doesn't remember things at hand. At different times showed obsessions typical in Asperger's -- maps, weather forecasts, dictionaries. At the same time he wrote beautiful poems and funny stories.

He is tall, blond, emanciated, muscle tone week, but is very strong physically. Eyes large and brown, with dark circles.

J. has been under the care of professional homeopath since April. Knowing how extremely sensitive his system is, she has been very cautious and works only with 30C potencies. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any significant shift or even a slightest improvement since we started and everything is rapidly going down the hill...

The remedies tried so far were Tarentula (made things a lot worse), Hyos., Cina (given for worms, caused aggravation), Ignatia, Sulphur, Anacardium (30C stopped the "devil" talk, but 200C made symptoms worse), Streptococcum 30C (after the first dose throat clearing was replaced with the acid reflex belching (old symptom) for one day, the second dose administered the following day brought throat clearing back full force). Tuberculinum 200C was the only remedy that seemed to have a consistent positive effect -- improving his mood considerably (30C potency of the same didn't have any effect at all, and 1M didn't either).

After reading your advice, I took a risk and gave him Belladonna 30C tonight (he was throwing and breaking things) and have no clue as to what to do/expect next...

Thank you so much for your time and your incredible effort and input.

With warm regards,
Shanti

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar 14 yo teenager needs help By: udaya kumar
--

November 2 2015
use one single dose of Tuberculinum10M two globules only.....no other medicines on that day.....If bneficial signs are seen, next day use one single dose of Carcinosinum 10M one globule only.......no other medicines on that day......next day onwards use Phosphorus 30C three time a day for one day.....Report after each medicine......At mind level only higher potencies have to be used....minimum doses ensure smooth work.....therefore two globules or one globule doses may be administered.....if bell is giving aggravation at 30C use 1M single globule or 10M single globule.....
Hypoxia could be cause to spitting.....use one single dose of Arnica Montana 200C.....with best wishes....Phosphorus is his constitutional remedy.......

--

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar 14 yo teenager needs help By: Shanti

November 3 2015
Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you so much for your reply and for bearing with me. I am in awe of your ability to compress knowledge the size of the Universe into one brief paragraph... I couldn't see the forest for the trees and now it's as if a huge missing peace of the puzzle suddenly fell from the sky and into place -- Phosphorus!

I will follow your instructions when I receive Carcinosinum (in about a week). In the meantime, I wanted to look into the remedy profile and found an interesting article by Dr. Tinus Smits which explains why the results of applying the nosode are not consistent among practitioners -- depending on the company, it can be made of 1 or 15 or 58 different tumors! Unfortunately, the article doesn't mention how Helios (my usual source) remedy is made so I can only hope it's the right type. This made me wonder -- can it be that the action of other remedies may also depend on their specific source -- thus, for example, would the action of Lyssinum differ depending on the personality, health condition, etc., of each particular dog?... I am sorry for shifting off course... just amazed by the possibilities...

While J. is between the remedies waiting for Carc. to arrive, I took another leap of faith with Belladonna and gave him another dose of 30C this morning. The result was nothing short of a little miracle... Although his throat clearing was the same, his disposition changed literally overnight -- he was talkative, humorous, and actually MADE SENSE, something we had not seen in a lo-o-o-ong long time! I only have Bell. in 30C and 200C so gave him the third dose of 30C before bed time. Not sure for how long to continue...

I forgot to mention that about 1.5 months ago J. did test positive for beta hemolytic strep, not group A which supposedly causes PANDAS. It was left untreated -- his gut flora is so compromised I had to decline the doctor's offer of Amoxicillin... Also a year ago (a few months before the onset of these psychiatric symptoms) he had a flare up of staph -- all his wounds and scratches had yellow discharge. More recently, the geneticist prescribed tests for Fragile X, marfan, and about 40000 other gene mutations... This could easily take a lifetime and we've already done dozens of different tests with the same "no result" result so decided to put all the further testing off for now.

I am very curious about the link between hypoxia and spitting, but I will not burden you... His hand spitting was completely gone for a month and now starting to come back. If it becomes persistent, when is the best time to use Arnica 200C -- before or after the main remedies (Tub., Carc., and Phos.)?

Also, when the remedies arrive, can you please tell me if the globules should be diluted in water or not.

Thank you so much for you help! It's hard to express with words what the glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel is worth...

With kindest regards,

Shanti

--

November 3 2015
Dear Shanti,
Dr. Tinus Smits should be right but for all practical purposes should consider a tumor a tumor and confine ourself to that knowledge than peeling the hair......Just suffice to think what is available is the right type.of medicine.....we have not much choice. I have written my loud thoughts on this particular disorder elsewhere in the forum....Staphylococcus/Streptococcus is certainly a contributor in the fertile receptiveness within him......where Belladonna and Apis Mel are prominent medicines.....apart from Stept0ococcinum and staphylococcinum....Belladonna is indicated when there is destructive mind and tendency to violence or self destruction. whereas mania/spitting/emaciation/sudden mood swings , temper tantrums should attract Tuberculinum......The structure, the muscle tones, the liver and compromised gut flora, etc should call for phosphorus , the rest should be carcinosinum.......that is how I look at it.....
The Meconium in the lungs should have found him into the ventilators or incubators post natal.......there could also be suppressed eruptions with lactose intolerance in such cases....where Sepia and Aethusa are prominent medicines...incidentally Sepia is curative medicine for trichotillomania.

The connection between hypoxia and spitting is that there could have been a fall in sugar levels or hypoglycemia which caused the hypoxia.....The hypoxia creates scar tissues.....and consequent development disorders like cerebral palsy, hypotonic conditins, myoclonic epilepsy and such complications upto cerebral palsy......these conditions could cause 1. dystrophic facial muscles causing ptyalism, breathing through mouth, apnoea and excess salivation which has to be spitted out....which is at variance from the tumberculinum spitting habit which is compulsive.....disorder......

I could relate those with 1. Mercury toxins....2. hyper parotid functions 3. Glucose deposits in the brain or similar causes......

Arnica 200C to my mind has the capacity to interfere with the oldest cases of trauma as a corrective remedy...It is capable of dissolving the scar tissues....another medicine is Thiosiaminum 3X Formation of scar tissues could be one triggering factor or contributory reason for impulsive disorders....like Tourette's

Arnica may be used after the first three doses of Phosphorus.....Belladonna works best after phosphorus....and Sepia works best after Tuberculinum......

Globules need not be diluted in water...if you are buying liquid use one to three drops in one ounce water as one dose....Globules should not be touched with hand.... with rgds. udaya.

--

November 5 2015
Dear Udaya,

I must have done something really good to manifest you in my life... I am sure you have a very busy life outside of this forum and I am very grateful that you find time to respond and explain so many details...

Your mentioning mercury toxins made me remember that I did have several mercury feelings removed/replaced when I was either pregnant or breast feeding (can't recall now). Little did I know at that time that it had to be handled with great care and I am positive that all that stuff went right into my system... Can/should it be reversed at this stage?

When spitting began there was a lot of saliva for sure. However, I noticed that many, if not all of J's tics and compulsive behaviors initially started as a normal physiological reaction to some acute underlying condition -- infection or other. Thus, his throat clearing began right after he had an infection and the consequent post nasal drip. This later developed into these horrible roaring cord damaging sounds.. Same with acid reflex belching sounds. Same with cough. Same with nose blowing. I suspect that at times even his never ending itch-scratch cycle and tearing the skin may have persisted long after the itch was gone...

Back to the current reality... Several doses of Belladonna 30C were given for 2.5 days (reason - strep and smashing and breaking things, although RED is definitely not J's color -- be it fever or physical activity, he is always pale), with last dose this morning and there was a significant improvement that I described earlier -- in mood, no smashing or breaking, talkative, reasonable. The improvement lasted for two days until tonight when all the poltergeist began. Throat clearing so bad he loses his voice, gets hysterical and psychotic when interrupted (which is often unavoidable as throat clearing may go for hours w/o any intervals). And he sleeps with his hat on and covers his hands (protecting himself from the "negative energy" that I supposedly emanate), but this behavior has been on and off since last winter. Of course, my current observations are based solely on audio perceptions as J. doesn't let me into his sight and my developing the sixth sense is still work in progress... Unfortunately, PANDAS (or whatever we are dealing with) is such a beast that it's often impossible to tell whether it's an aggravation or a "normal" flow of symptoms -- J always had peaks and troughs in his symptoms with or without homeopathy... So I was not sure whether to antidote or increase the potency (you said 1M, I only have 200C) so I ended up doing nothing...

This stirred another question: Can amelioration be followed by aggravation? Would it be a sign of a waning action of the remedy or something else?

Thank you so much for shedding light on the mysterious Similia similibus curentur...

Yours,

Shanti

--

November 5 2015
Shanti,
The Phrase calmness before the storm perhaps might have stirred your doubts Can amelioration be followed by aggravation....But, the Situation could be more complex than amelioration and aggravation....I had tried to revel what appears logical sequence to my mind in Tara/s case that the poltergeist in spiritual terms could be a trapped energy whereas the cause lies medically in the suspension of thoughts as thought processing area is affected by strep virus or bacteria or whatever and the cause could also be an attraction cause by the glucose deposits in the area inviting the germs to eat up the area.....So the suspension and the revival of thoughts creates the two personalities as evidenced by the anacardium.and its positive effect in cursing and swearing.....rather than amelioration and aggravation.....spiritually speaking, when the thoughts are suspended, the alter ego is revived, the cosmic energies enter and the poltergeist is awake.....while the revival of thoughts revokes everything to status ante......
Paleness is precursor to redness......paleness is anaemic, paleness is ferrum phos.....paleness is raynaud's and / or lack of blood supply to areas......and if face is permanently pale, belladonna should be followed by Aconitum......where clairvoyance is a dominant symptom.......all these would work best in the media of carcinosinum.....Hydrastis 30C is another important medicine here considering the paleness if paleness is indicator to claustrophobia if at all it is there.......Belladonna can be given in 200C one dose a day upto three days only and switch to 1M..... Best wishes.

--

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar 14 yo teenager & PANDAS By: Shanti

November 8 2015
Dear Udaya,

I so much appreciate your insight... and feel that you are sharing a lot more than knowledge... but stirring and redirecting some subtle energies on some higher planes... This is the only way I can explain the calm that descended upon our household after that last storm... And I didn't even give any remedy to save the day (still waiting for Belladonna 1M to arrive so didn't want to deviate from your instructions and space the potencies too far apart).

Following Tara's thread and learning about your advice to her and how her little girl responded brings tears to my eyes and fills me with gratitude...

Thank you also for sharing your brilliant logic and explaining the "poltergeist" phenomenon in both spiritual and medical terms. This is that rare case where I'll happily chose medical over spiritual, if only to preserve what's left of my sanity )))

I attempted to study the remedies you suggested and the exercise made me recall several events from the distant past -- shock, trauma, possible head injury, claustrophobia -- all that may have contributed to J's current symptomatology... I didn't mention them sooner because I had no idea they could still be addressed years after the occurrence... I am now looking into details that you might consider significant and will post that information shortly.

As to clairvoyance... I am not sure it fits the definition, but when J was younger (5-7 yo) he talked about things like teleportation, third eye, and the "mysteries of life". I would like to share one of his stories as it strikes me as being more than a fantasy of a 6 year old child. So here it goes --

After a quarrel, J hugged me saying "Mom, you are so dear to me. I paid a million dollars for you and yet you yell at me. And I tried so hard to chose you". Then he unfolded the following story:

Before arriving to Earth, J lived on Planet Saturn. There was a shop where children would come to buy their future parents based on certain criteria. Thus, J knew that if his mom possessed more than 60,000 "units of intelligence" such a mom would never yell at him. So he chose one with 70,000 units of intelligence. Regretfully, he made a mistake. As he learned later, there was another important criterion that had to be applied -- only moms born after 1970 did not yell...

He went on to say that on Saturn there were no males or females. Everyone was of the same neutral gender, or "unigender". Before being born, a child would send a signal from Cosmos to the future mom's tummy and once the signal was received, the baby's gender would begin to form. He also said that he was born together with me, but didn't materialize and was being in Cosmos attached to me in the form of a phantom until he materialized on his actual birthday.

So... could it be that we are really born with a blueprint of our future children programmed somewhere within our DNA or elsewhere? Just a thought... Thank you very much for listening.... I will soon provide details that are more tangible and a little closer to Earth )))

With warmest regards,

Shanti

Belladonna, Anacardium, Strepto By: Shanti

November 9 2015
Dear Udaya,

Happy Diwali to you and your family! (Coincidentally, today is J's birthday..)

I hope you are well and that all is fabulous in your part of the world.

I have read and re-read your posts.. there is so much to learn... Please forgive me if some of my questions sound amateurish (=dumb) to you...

I just observed something and I don't know how to make sense of it... Today I decided to give J Belladonna 200C. I am not sure why... perhaps, because of strep connection or because 30C worked so well before for a couple of days... The effect after 200C was the exact opposite -- things began to fly, throat clearing turned into lion's roar that could be heard miles away. This reaction looked very similar to what happened after Anacardium and Strepto. The first dose (30C) of Anacardium stopped the "devil talk", brought some improvement in mood, and the following two doses of the same potency (spaced 2-3 days apart) helped with throat clearing, but then 200C threw him off the rails completely with intense OCD, throat clearing and what not. The same happened with Strepto 30C: the first dose improved his mood and disposition, even throat clearing almost stopped for a day, but when the second dose of the same potency was given (on the following day) it brought a disaster... I am not sure what to make of it... Could it be that because all these three remedies have "aggression" as their theme and I don't see any aggression or violence in J (just confusion and delayed response of the control mechanisms), they bring something that otherwise doesn't exist in him, akin to "proving"? And if that is the case, should they be continued in yet higher potencies?...

Am I making premature assumptions? Could that all be a coincidence? If not, I am absolutely at a loss how potencies work here... I always felt intuitively that the 30 and 200 potencies work on the emotional plane, while higher ones on mental and lower -- on physical, but it doesn't fit what I see sometimes... I also remembered that this past summer J was given Tuberculinum in 30C, 200C, and 1M, and notably, of the three potencies only 200C consistently had a positive effect...

If you have a moment, I would so much appreciate your insight and your logic.

In the meantime, I will continue with Belladonna 200C followed by 1M (which just arrived along with the rest!) so if there are news reports about a large bang of 6.0 magnitude in NYC you'll know what it is ))). I will report in two days.

Many many thanks!

With kindest regards,
Shanti

November 12 2015
Dear Udaya,

I hope you are well. I have something important to report. Following your instructions, I gave Belladonna 200C for three days, one dose a day, and 1M tonight. This is what happened --

11/8. Belladonna 200C given at 1 pm. (Throat clearing subsided for three days preceeding the dosage and after 30C). After 3 hours throat clearing was back full force and things began to fly around. Luckily, I had read Kent's MM and remembered what he said about Belladonna patient -- "delightful to study, dreadful to watch" -- so I was kind of prepared... J was extremely irritable and unusually angry. Cursing. Slight acid reflex type of belching when not clearing throat, just like after Bell. 30C

The following day (November 9), I attended a school meeting where J had to be present. He was sitting across the table from me and this was the first time in nearly two months that I saw him so close. It left me with a lump in my throat... such a sad sight he presented... On the positive side, I could finally take a good look at him and this is what I observed: His face is of dirty yellowish (earthy) color, with blue rings and sacs under his eyes, more prominent under his left eye. The eruptions behind his ears and on the tips of his ear lobes are of purplish red color, more prominent on his right ear. The lymph nodes on his neck appear enlarged/swollen. He walks, stands and sits with his shoulders lifted up to his ears, saying this is because the ears are itchy, but there may be more to it (emotional, depressed?). He looks indifferent, his answers are limited to "yes", "no", and "may be". Turns his head to the side when clearing throat (more often to the left (he has neck torticollis), occasionally to the right). He says his throat clearing and OCD (counting to a certain number when doing something) are bothering him a great deal, but not nearly as much as his hands which he always needs to keep under his shirt or in his pockets to protect them from "negative energy" which, he says, will kill him if he doesn't...

11/9 200C Repeated at 6:30 pm. More or less ok afterwards, but no clear picture present. Throat clearing persists.

11/10. Gets hysterical after school. Cries for a long time (something that hadn't happened in a while). Curses. 200C given at 6 pm. Shortly thereafter he got extremely hyper and agitated. Throwing things when he can't get something his way. Speaks unusually fast. Throat clearing somewhat better, almost disappears at 9 pm (3 hours after the administration of the dose), followed by smashing and throwing a couple of things to complete the picture...

11/11 Super hyper in the morning. Words fly out fast, like bullets from a machine gun. Intonation so exaggerated, sounds almost like a theatrical performance. Almost no throat clearing the whole day (the first day in 1.5 months!!!). Spent two whole hours with the tutor w/o a break and w/o losing focus for a minute and didn't throw a pen once. (Prior to that, he could hardly "survive" a one hour lesson and always refused to employ even the very minimum amount of thinking, throwing a pen at least 10 times during a lesson).

I noticed, that every day with 200C a change, whatever it was, would occur almost exactly 3 hours after the administration of the remedy.

11/11. 1M was given at 8 pm. Within less than 10 minutes, ALL throat clearing stopped. For full three hours! It felt like we suddenly found ourselves on another planet where everyone was asleep... I even began to speak in a whisper so as not to wake anyone up... When J. went to bed around 11 he did it again, but only a few times and it sounded normal.

To me, these developments are quite a breakthrough... And without your encouragement I wouldn't have had the courage to go to higher potencies (I was "trained" by our practitioner to proceed with great caution -- 30C single dilution followed by double dilution at the sight of slightest aggravation... No wonder it led nowhere...). I am so grateful to you for making me take this leap of faith..

I understand that Belladonna cannot be used as a band aid for "recurring complaints" (wouldn't that be nice!) and I will now follow your initial advice of Tuberculinum 10M-Carcinosinum10M-Phosphorus30C. Could you please tell me if there needs to be any interval after Belladonna or if we can start with Tuberculinum tomorrow.

Thank you so much for your kind advice!

With warmest regards,
Shanti

--

November 12 2015
Happy Diwali Shanti.....if you are happy enough.......
The real change is expected from Carcinosinum and I do not expect any aggravations as such there.......use Gelsemium 30C to reduce aggravation as well as for torticollis...it works well with belladonna for torticollis....the higher potencies work smoother and have less aggravation.......Check medorrhinum 1M single dose for the cervical nodosities from lymph glands.......tuberculinum and belladonna also works there......did he take an influenza shot? Allow three days for Belladonna 1M to work....then give single dose of Carcinosinum 10M no other medicines. on that day//// Return of the ailment with force after respites is indicative of the role of a anti miasmetic remedy and in this case it is Carcinosinum.......report and will decide thereafter.........

--

--

November 12 2015
Wishing J very many healthy returns of the day.....with kind regards...udaya.

--

November 13 2015
Dear Udaya,

Thank you for your kind words and warm wishes. My definition of "happy" recently was expanded to include at least 50 different shades of it so -- yes -- still on the spectrum ))

In my Belladonna report to you I forgot to mention one thing that may be of importance --- following the third day (and third dose) of 200C J. developed some offensive body odor (after playing ball outside) that he hadn't had since last spring. I am not good at describing odors, but I think that "fishy" is the closest. Last spring he had this exact smell every day after any physical activity. I attributed it to the spike of his hormone levels. Prior to that, he never had any body odor and hardly any perspiration ever (even when I took him to Bikram hot yoga classes for detox he managed to stay dry!), except profuse night head sweats at certain periods.

Your choice of Carcinosinum made me want to mention that cancer had been a frequent guest in my family, especially on my mother's side -- my mother, my grandmother, and my two uncles --- all died of cancer. My father's family, including my dad, also had several tumors, some benign, some malignant. How did you know it?..

I will leave the rest of our past for my next post...

With warmest regards,
shanti

--

November 13 2015
Dear Shanti,
If the odour is not a regular feature just leave it and forget about it because it has to do with certain kinds of hygiene....if you want to know then only I will elaborate.....It is the smell of Brine.....decaying fish.......the medicines usually used are Thuja and Sepia........but not necessary......the right sided hand sweat profuse is peculiar and has to do with hyperhydrosis and therefore Sepia is one of the most indicated medicines......would indicate the requirement of Sepia at one stage or another alongwith Thuja......Carcinosinum is specific to symptoms Similar to Panda which he is showing which certainly has genetic predisposition of Carcinoma or Cancer of other kinds......therfore......you will see the difference in his behaviours after you use that.... with best wishes.

--

November 14 2015
Dear Udaya,

Thank you very much for your reply and another treasure chest of information, as well as for keeping me on track. It may take me a while (a lifetime?) to be able to differentiate the symptoms and see that at this stage a pimple is not as important as it may have been 10 years ago.

In my earlier post I was determined not to use Belladonna as a bandaid... Today I would happily retract that statement )) The 1M worked magic for one full day (24 hourse, to be precise) and again, the respite was followed by "dreadful to watch" and painful to hear throat clearing, only exponentially more intense than before. Which made me wonder... Is it possible to ever use Belladonna (as long as it helps) as a bandaid in those moments to bring some relief, albeit temporarily? Of course, I am hoping for a deeper cure -- from top down and inside out -- and would in no way want to mess things up; however, still wanted to ask you if there is anything at all that could be used when life becomes unbearable -- Belladonna?... Tic Tamer?... Jumping out of the window?... Other? )))
Thank you so much!
With warm regards and deep appreciation,
Shanti

--

November 14 2015
The symptoms clearly indicates Carcinosinum....the true nature of a predisposition where application of any medicine would subdue it for a few minutes to return with vengeance.....so after use of Carcinocinum and then use Belladonna at that potency or higher would certainly keep the prometheus bound......!! That is the Law of Zeus...!

You can use belladonna more often because it is an medicine for acute ailments........but will not be enduring cure unless the predispositions are removed....with best wishes.

--

November 14 2015
Dear Udaya,

I apologize for the War and Peace size of this post and thank you for enduring me. It was certainly not my intention to take up so much of your time (is there a remedy to reduce the feel of guilt?), but I feel the picture will not be complete w/o filling in the gaps in J's "homeomedical" history. From this point on, I will only report on the remedies and their action, as per your instructions. (Carcinosinum 10M to be administered tomorrow)

Based on your earlier suggestions, this is the list of remedies that might be considered later on --

Belladonna, Apis for Strep/Staph. I need to study Apis more, it looks like it would match better than Belladonna, except the fear of birds (J used to have a bird and loved it) and water retention.
Carcinosinum 10M for carcinosin miasm
Phosphorus 30C -- constitutional
Arnica 200C for past injury + hypoxia (your reference to hand spitting as OCD vs. hypoxia makes me believe it's caused by hypoxia -- J often wakes up in the middle of the night to spit on hands while all other OCD/Tourettes symptoms are never present during sleep.
Thiosiaminum 3X for scar tissue
Tuberculinum 10M for genetic predespositions (there are probably many)
Ferrum Phosphorus for anemia (not sure at this point if he is anemic)
Medorrhinum 1M for lymph glands

The rest (Sepia, Aconitum, etc.) I am less clear about.

And the following is the list of events and various conditions some of which you may consider significant (again, I apologize if they are not). I tried to list them in the chronological order, from the most remote to the most current.

1. Head injury. Age: ~ 8-10 months old. Fell down from his high chair, landed on his head (forehead). Arnica 30C given approx 10 hours after the fall. Four years later J's cranio sacral therapist (who didn't know about the fall) said she could feel the tissue was more dense in that area. It was never addressed specifically and I learned recently that early head traumas may later on result in lack of social skills and impaired cognitive development...

2. Fear of dogs. Age: ~ 2-3 years old. Knocked off by a huge dog while playing in the park. Shock so great he turned pale and couldn't utter a word for 15 minutes. Fear of dogs every since.

3. Emotional (separation anxiety?) trauma. Age: 4. Was traumatized by his Pre-K teacher who initially didn't handle separation anxiety well and later when J didn't follow instructions and kept moving around she made other kids surround him and physically force him to sit down (that certainly didn't help to strengthen his social skills!). During that period and afterwards (we pulled him out after two months) J began to show many signs of stress and anxiety in general and towards schools in particular which I believe is still buried in him at some deep level -- he would get sick out of the blue every time we planned to go and check a new school.

4. High Pitch Voice. Age: ~5-6 yo. Sudden change in voice tone. Became shrieky and high pitched. Some alternative practitioners pointed out later that it could have been a sign of brain inflammation. I couldn't link it to any specific event. Up until now his voice hasn't cracked yet.

5. Malocclusion of the teeth. Age: ~ 8-10. Had to wear a retainer to expand the jaws. (Narrow jaw, like his father. In his looks and many other things, J. is a clone of his father).

6. Viruses, infections. Age: 6-9 years old. Gets sick very often, from November through April. Often with high fever.

Age: ~ 10. Misc.: High levels of cortisol. Tooth extraction under full anesthesia. Major rotavirus infection -- diarrhea and vomiting non-stop for 3 days, high fever, ended up in a hospital.

(He hasn't run a fever in a long time, even when exposed to extreme cold weather, viruses, etc., which may indicate that his immune system is functioning at a heightened level. This year he came down with a cold in August which progressed into bronchitis which lasted for over 1.5 months (!), with unusual choking / asthmatic bouts of cough, a lot of sweet tasting phlegm. Cured with Ant. Tart. followed by Cuprum.)

7. Motor skills. Age: ~ 11-12. Sudden deterioration of well developed motor skills -- handwriting, holding a spoon/fork, dropping things, making a mess, etc.

8. Agarophobia/Panic attacks. Age: ~11-12 (?) Several episodes of fobia in school. J would get overwhelmed when the tsunami of 1500 kids flooded the stairways, he would press himself against the wall screaming... His teachers then allowed him to leave classes several minutes earlier so he could navigate while the corridors were empty and after a short time those panic attacks were gone and never repeated. He didn't exhibit any signs of it in other situations, and he is generally oblivious to his surroundings and people around him.

9. Mind. After so many doctors and tests (something I deeply regret now) J got used to the idea that "something is wrong" with him, that he is "sick" and "nothing/nobody can help him", he is "mental", etc. Sometimes it upsets him greatly, sometimes he uses it as an excuse to his advantage. He feels very lonely, lack of self-confidence, says that everybody hates him.

10. Pathogens/parasites. Age: 14. Teeth grinding was present since J was 2 years old. It was so bad it drove us insane. Last winter (after he pulled out all the lashes on his eye and before I learned about PANDAS) I took him for a body scan which detects parasites in the body based on the frequencies they produce. The results showed helminths everywhere, including the brain. I was so happy to have finally identified the culprit that we immediately started J on the anti-parasitic herbal trio -- wormwood, black walnut and cloves. Whether it was an allergic reaction or the treatment stirred the "snake's nest", it turned into a real disaster -- the itching became so unbearable that J. would rub his face against the pillow for hours until his face was literally covered with bleeding wounds and ulcers and his body too. This is when he began to wear a hat in bed complaining that it was itching and this is when he stopped taking regular showers saying that water irritated his skin. He did have a lot of scratches on his head. We stopped the treatment immediately, but the damage had been done... Up till now he still refuses to take a shower :0. At that time I decided to venture into homeopathy on my own and treated him with Cina, Santoninum, and Sulphur. I don't know how successful it was, but teeth grinding stopped and didn't return.

11. Age: 14. Experienced an enormous growth spurt, adding some 20-25 cm and two full shoe sizes in one year, with hormones going through the roof and beyond... He doesn't have any facial hair growth yet.

12. OCD/tics/Tourette's/PANDAS. Throat clearing (the worst of all), hand twitching, eye touching (no more trichotillomania though), hand spitting, temper tantrums, breaking things (mostly pens), throwing/smashing things.

13. Movements. Awkward. Lack of coordination. Disconnected from his body, literally and figuratively. As an example, he took swimming lessons for over a year and could swim in the pool pretty well using different styles and spending long time under water. However, in the sea or ocean, he only swims "dog style", with his head high up and absolutely doesn't know how to breathe.

14. Sleeps on his left side, facing the wall. Jerking and kicking in sleep.

15. Always washes his hands under ice cold water.

16. Prefers dry warm weather.

17. Doesn't like to be touched.

18. Never been vaccinated.

Some recent medical tests/reports:

-- Genetics: "marfanoid growth", hyperextensibility, heart murmur, congenital face/neck anomaly NOS (I have no idea what that means, but can't get them on the phone to find out), pectus excavatum, ptosis (congenital, he is the exact clone of his father). Neck torticollis and scoliosis. His scoliosis developed about three years ago which would have been about the same time he lost his motor skills and developed phobias (in the 7th grade)... I wonder if it's a coincidence or there could be a connection...

-- Strep titer 1800 in May this year, 1600 in July. Normal range is <200 so it's way way high.

-- Recent blood test results show normal iron level, but hemoglobin/hematocrit low. Would this still call for Ferrum?

Other things in the blood test that are out of range are: hemoglobin A1C high, T4 (thyroxine) low, cholesterol low, differential polys (neutrophils) low, differential lymphs high, differential eosinophils high, MPV low, IgE high. Glucose is normal, used to be on the lower side. Sugar level pre-diabetic, but the doctor brushed it off as unimportant.

I don't think J has lactose intolerance. He never drinks milk, except turmeric milk for colds, but other dairy products such as yogurt or cheese never cause any trouble.

Again, I apologize if some of the details are unimportant or redundant...

Thank you so much for your patience... and your invisible encouraging presence...

Shanti

November 14 2015
Prometheus bound and I just found a little bug called Hope on the bottom of Pandora's jar )))

Thank you!!!

--

November 14 2015
yes Staphisagria reduces the sense of guilt provided the guilt is not coated with sense of humour.....!!!! Is his thumb visible if clasped and concealed by other four fingers? I do not think this has reached a case of PANDA where the Being within assumes the dimensions of Supernatural....I can see the case here only as Marfan's Syndrome.....and its fallouts....
You can set aside the fears about the fall....A dose of Arnica 200C and a dose of Natrum Sulph 1M may be all that is needed as distant corrections there....

Have you by any chance done any adrenal tests or AHT viz. Aldosterone, Cortisol, Hydroxycortisol, you may need to do that....The heart could well be affected which is causing panic attacks, low blood pressure, intolerance to stress, have the heart and lungs both checked up....particularly valves, murmur, regurgitations, fibrillations, tachycardia and the like.

We need to take a course of medicines that will relax the conditions much to his favour i.e Thuja 30C followed by Natrum Mur 30C.....all other symptoms which you have mentioned are related to inefficient assimilation, metabolism, and therefore the body becomes fertile grounds for parasites/helminths etc/.

I can very well understand why you said .marfanoid growth instead of Marfan's syndrome because structurally he had marfanoid growth while there is the acquired trigger.....the constant hawking may be due to crawling of the parasites from lungs up the throat....AND THE TRIGGER IS IN ROTA VIRUS...AT SERIAL NO.6.....You are lucky......one single medicine perhaps would remove all the rest of the symptoms....the fall out of Rota virus which may still be within him and not streptococcus as we assume, is significant in the sense that they can exhibit the symptoms of .Tiegel's contracture like tics and tourettes,, Thompson's Disease, athetosis and pseudo-hypertrophic muscular paralysis
Hot head, bloodshot eyes. Bloated, livid face. Hippocratic face. Head retracted, pupils dilated, double vision. Pain from nape of neck; Congestion of lungs. Difficult breathing. Sensation of a heavy load on chest. Pneumonia, with faint feeling in stomach and violent congestion. Croup. Pulse slow, soft, weak, irregular, intermittent. Rapid pulse, low tension , Constant, dull, burning pain in region of heart. Valvular diseases. Beating of pulses throughout body, especially in right thigh.Violent electric-like shocks in limbs. Convulsive twitchings. Acute rheumatism. Fever.Paroxysms of auricular fibrillation. Induces fall of both systolic and diastolic blood pressure. Congestions, especially to lungs, base of brain, with nausea and vomiting. Twitchings and convulsions. Especially adapted to full-blooded, plethoric persons. Great prostration. Rheumatism of heart. Bloated, livid face

CAN YOU RELATE THESE SYMPTOMS? It is Veratrum Virde for Veratronic contractions, Rota Virus and its fall outs.....and all symptoms resembling Marfan's enumerated above and more........ Though the books says 1 to 6X...as an old case I would suggest that three doses of Veratrum Virde be given at 30C for one day...watch and repeat at 30C or higher and he should come out well....thereafter we would put him on phosphorus for muscle tone, scoliosis, spectus excavatum...while trichotillomania will be corrected by Veratrum or the Bell which we have already given Helminths cannot be expelled with Santoninum or Cina will to some extent ..you have to use Cucurbita Pepo Q or higher potencies as the case may be....and or Chelone Q/Cuprum Oxydatum......that is where Cuprum Met helped you earlier.....to some extent.....I think it would be matter of days J will be OK ......!!!!
Best wishes.

--

November 14 2015
Dear Udaya,

Thank you very much. Many things you said are quite eye opening and may be urgent too -- like some tests (Marphan, cardio, etc., there's a million of them on our list) that we've been putting off for various reasons...

I will need some time to process and digest this information in order to respond intelligently. Before I do, could you please clarify if we calling off Carcinosinum until better times or whether I should still give it to J tomorrow.

PS. Belladonna still causes havoc -- J is crying "why he was born this way", wants to be sent to a psychiatric ward, etc. Heartbreaking... I think a couple of "older" symptoms came back, but I'll hold off any judgement until I am able to confirm.

Thank you for sending your cosmic knowledge and healing energies in high potencies our way )))

shanti

--

November 15 2015
Shanti,
When you say Marfan frame the predisposition is already in place and that is what we are attempting to address with Carcinosinum....the single dose may be given and need not be delayed to better weather......! No other medicines on that day ...wait for another day and give three doses for one day of Veratrum Virde.....monitor the whole next day and report.......

--

November 16 2015
Dear Udaya,

For the record, you ALWAYS bring good weather! And I am ready to report on Carcinosinum 10M.

On a side note, before the remedy was administered at 7 pm, J's throat clearing (I'd like to add that what we call "throat clearing" here really resembles a lion's roar -- loud, intense, threatening, incessant) had been better yesterday and all day today (Arnica 30C given before that may have provided some relief).

After Carcinosin, the throat clearing began in a very unusual pattern in that it started off frequent and intense as always, but after half an hour it acquired a steady pattern of periodicity -- the sounds were still very intense and loud, but they were fewer (3-5 in a row) and they came with intervals that were almost exactly 3 minutes long. This pattern (sounds-3 min interval-sounds-3 min interval) lasted for almost two hours after which it went back to the usual non-stop mode until J felt exhausted and fell asleep. I don't know if it means anything, but it never happened before with such precision. Usually, it's either non-stop + very loud, or less frequent + less intense, and never at similar intervals.

I'll be able to observe more tomorrow and on Tuesday when Veratrum V. is supposed to arrive.

Except for what's associated with full-blooded and plethoric, some of the symptoms of VV do match. What is particularly striking is "violent electric-like shocks in limbs". If you remember, J has this obsessive idea about negative energy. There was a period which lasted several months, when J was shaking his hands so violently (trying to shake off "negative energy") it turned into self mutilation. Although he never said anything explicitly, I always suspected that there must have been some sensation he felt in his hands that led to this fixed idea about negative energy. And when I saw "electric-like shocks" in MM today, I instantly recalled one time I tried to convince him that all that negative energy was nothing but a figment of his imagination, J showed me an image on the computer of a person's silhouette being penetrated by dozens of blue "negative energy" strikes that looked like electricity. Maybe, this is what he feels and needs to shake off?...

Lungs are clear (checked twice last month when he had bronchitis, with X-rays), but he did complain on the feeling of constriction (heaviness?) in his chest. I remember that his cough bouts at the time were also very unusual in their recurring pattern -- 5 coughs followed by an asthmatic gasp for air followed by 5 coughs again and another gasp and so up to 6 times before an interval.

I will try to arrange for his AHT within the next week or two, and will also look for a cardiologist to do all the heart tests.

As to hypermobility, there's surely plenty of it on display. J can make half of his thumb visible for sure (only when asked, he doesn't do it naturally). Worse, when he was little (2 or 3), he would always shock me with the "trick" of bending his index finger backwards to the point that it touched the wrist. I just found the name for it -- metacarpo-phalangeal joints. His knee joints can bend backwards as well.

Phew, I think this is it.

Thank you very much for your kind support.
I hope everything is well.
shanti

--

November 16 2015
Give it more time to work......VV can wait for a couple fo days......Hypermobility has an arthritic genetic or hereditary source...I have dealt with that before in probably Tara's thread.........The Vastness of the resemblance between VV and this case can be seen only when you compare the symptoms of VV from the Materia Medica with your exhaustive narration and with the diseases like Tliege's contracture, Thompson's Disease, athetosis as mentioned in VV Materia medica is juxtaposed with the other two......i.e. for e.g. with this: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/jphysiol.1899.sp000783/pdf

and similar clinical explanation of each ailment.....allopathically......

--

November 18 2015
Dear Udaya,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. It really means a lot to me. I had no idea rotavirus could be life threatening even in the hospital environment. You were lucky to find Veratrum there... I couldn't find it in the largest apothecary in NYC, had to order!

Our experience was similar in that it also happened in a foreign country and the hospital took similar measures to prevent dehydration. As it was the weekend and the only doctor on duty was not a specialist in infectious diseases, I signed up the release papers. Initially, I also thought it was food poisoning, until other family members began to pile up strategically next to the bathroom! Although it was never confirmed officially and the incubation period was much longer than 48 hours, I am pretty sure it was rotavirus. J stayed in bed, listless, for a week, we didn't do any testing, just treated him with Enterofuryl, probiotics, and electrolytes. It was weeks later that we learned there had been a RV epidemic in that area.

Thank you also for the article, although I must confess it's a bit overwhelming for my little brain to compare the responses of various muscles with intensity of twitches. While Carcinosinum seemed to fit like a glove, it's harder to trace back the probable manifestation of rotavirus at later stages, especially since J's digestive system was already a mess long before the RV infection...

I do tend to overthink even the most trivial matters and as I was trying to find similarities with VV picture, I realized that my own symptoms presented nearly a perfect match (rotavirus didn't spare me either), so decided to try Veratrum myself. With that thought in my head, something funny (well, in a sense) happened -- I experienced heart trouble that closely resembled the profile of VV -- constriction, burning, numbness in left hand/ring finger, heart beating in the stomach, vertigo, coldness, sweating, neck pain and almost everything else! (Could I have a proving by just contemplating over the remedy?! Smile The store where it happened only had Aconite and it helped somewhat, but I am still wearing the Hippocratic mask so we will be killing two birds tomorrow when the remedy arrives )))

Back to J... He confirmed that he has tingling sensation in his palms. Pupils always dilated when he has his "crazy" moments. Blood pressure low -- 111/62, pulse 76. He won't let anyone touch his hand so we don't know if it's strong or week. That being said, we have an appointment with a cardiologist this Saturday. Are there any questions that you think might be helpful on top of regular testing?

Generally, J. is much better after Carcinosinum. It feels like he is more alive -- no anger, no irritation, good mood, more relaxed, more talkative. Worse mornings (cursing, hysterical, tantrums, but the last few days they are short-lived).

Throat clearing persists, but far less frequent and and much less intense. With expectoration, so it's not all Tourette's at this point. He confirmed that there was some phlegm that he was trying to lift up. Other behaviors -- hand twitching, eye touching, etc. -- are still there, but also much less intense.

I'll "observe" more (through my husband's eyes) tomorrow and will start with VV tomorrow night.

Thank you for being there for us... and for your kindness...

shanti

November 22 2015
Dear Udaya,

As always, I am very grateful for your insight and for the enormous amount of time you share to keep this forum alive with hope... I only hope we can repay you somehow... some day...

First and foremost, today's visit to the cardiologist was a happy one. After extensive testing (ECG, Echo, etc.), he said there is nothing to worry about (Thank God!!!), just routine annual monitoring of the aorta is needed. I will be able to give more details when I get the full report.

My perception is that if J's phoebias are not caused by any underlying heart condition, they are probably related to his aversion to being touched, let alone pushed, in a crowd, when his social anxiety hits full throttle.

To summarize some important changes that were observed BEFORE and AFTER Veratrum Vir. --

BELLADONNA 1M. Great improvement for one day followed by the "return of the ailment with force". Notably, smashing and breaking hasn't returned ever since. (Oh, do I want to hug you for that! ))).

CARCINOSINUM 10M. J was doing quite well for the first 4 days following the dose. There was notable improvement in throat clearing and mood. Although the improvement was accompanied by some cursing and insults and usual OCD, there was no anger -- as if just blurting out the words for the heck of it -- and the tantrums were short lived. At school they also noticed some improvement in J's behavior, although nothing dramatic. He still doesn't do much in most of the classes except gazing at the ceiling. J. thinks that everyone hates him and that belief often makes him act like a clown; he doesn't follow instructions, writes teachers' names all over (he writes and draws everywhere at home as well), and irritates other kids. What I find very strange is that even on those rare occasions when J actually makes an effort and does his homework he almost never submits it... I can't explain his state of mind on this as of yet... Either he forgets or he doesn't care. If the latter is the case, it could be either a sign of depression or total lack of responsibility and absolute dependence on others to work things out (I am sure I read this remedy profile somewhere). This is frustrating because he typically gets 100% for his work when he does submit it. He says he wants to improve his grades, and yet does nothing to achieve that. At the same time he is very sensitive to criticism, and yet the more he believes that teachers and peers perceive him as a fool or a "bad guy" (which they don't), the worse he behaves. After school his only activity is to go to the park and throw a ball on a tree and then try to shoot it down with his sneakers until all three get permanently stuck up there. At home, he spends most of his time lying in bed doing nothing.

On the 5th day after Carc. (November 20) J. seriously went downhill, with all the symptoms coming back at once -- more intense throat clearing (although not nearly as bad as in his pre-Carc. days), eye touching, OCD (wants his dad to repeat certain actions/words certain number of times at certain intervals, otherwise throws a tantrum), cursing, insulting. He also started repeating that he hates me (something he hadn't said for over a month).

On that same day (November 20) the FIRST DOSE of VERATRUM VIRIDE 30C was given at 4 pm. Two hours later, J had a 1/2 hour session with his osteopath during which he was extremely fidgety, kept moving his shoulders, jerking his legs, twitching his hands and touching his eyes all the time. This behavior was very unusual as the sessions normally have a very relaxing effect. Could it be the action of VV?

Same day SECOND DOSE of VERATRUM VIRIDE given at 8 pm. Couldn't fall asleep for a long time due to persistent throat clearing and was spitting on hands a lot (which he hadn't done for a while).

Nov. 21. The 3RD DOSE of VERATRUM VIRIDE was given early morning and this is where I could see some REAL POSITIVE CHANGE.

Although he did engage in eye touching and hand twitching in the morning, it gradually subsided.
J was calm the whole day... He didn't throw a "negative energy" tantrum even when he accidentally bumped on me ("normally", all hell would break lose if he saw me even at a distance!).
All throat clearing was gone.
Slept in the afternoon... which is very unusual -- he hadn't taken any afternoon naps since he was 2 yo. I consider it a good sign -- that his hyperactive state of mind became relaxed.
Did his homework (a big WOW!).
Showed signs of his past cheerful and humorous disposition (this is HUGE!).
Bouts of cough disappeared.
OCD present -- he did ask his dad to repeat a certain number of actions and words, but only a couple of times.

Also, since Carcinosinum, he's been eating a lot of apples. Could it be that his body is engaging in some gentle detox? I think his sugar cravings are considerably reduced in the past few days.

Unfortunately, this "picture perfect" got horribly messed up in the evening when J sneaked into my room and we discovered that he had just taken 5 pellets of Anacardium 30C... As he had always shown interest in what kind of remedies I was giving him, and surely had done some research on their potential effect, I became suspicious that this was not the first time... We asked him to write down the exact dates and names of the remedies that he had taken based on his own "prescribing methodology". He said hadn't taken anything since November 15, but THAT was exactly the day when Carcinocinum 10M was also given... Upon hearing that, I felt like banging my head against the wall... Do you think things got messed up badly right there?.... I can assure you this won't happen again as all the remedies are now locked and I swallowed the key... But if you need volunteers for provings, you know where to find us!

As could be expected, immediately after Anac. J was stomping his feet, cursing and swearing and throwing pillows at his dad, and throat clearing had returned. We gave him coffee beans to smell, he acted a bit more and then went to bed. Throat clearing disappeared, but I'm afraid that the action of Ver. V. may have disappeared as well or got altered by Anac. or coffee or both and there will be nothing to observe tomorrow...

I only hope you could help sort us out... I have ordered and now received all the remedies and potencies (with Ver. V 200C on the way) that will be needed sooner or later based on your kind advice and I will list them in the next post for easier future reference.

PS I had a revelation about Tuberculinum which I'll share in a separate post so as not to dump everything together.

Thank you so much for your time and your support...

With warmest regards,
shanti

--

November 22 2015
Both Carcinosinum and VV in their higher potencies i.e. 10M and 200C respectively.....Tuberculinum followed by Sepia will stop him from hating you.......!!!
Use of Anacardium more than necessary will be somewhat proving in some individuals.....particularly who are sensitive..... Coffea Cruda or Rhus Tox can antidote anacardium/...... use of Bell in higher potency single globule once will also be beneficial........after Tuberculinum/

I shall be on Upvasa ( complete fasting ) for 21 days from day after tomorrow morning which would mean I would be intellectually, mentally, physically, physiologically and electronically shut off from the external world for the next 21 days.......If there is something you need to ask me you can ask that until tuesday morning.....best wishes.

--

Page 1 of 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.