Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Clinical Symptoms Of Antimonium Crudum.
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Urine problem during night
Started by: Sunnyahmed at June 21 2015

Replies: 115 & Views: 9041    Font    Page 2 of 5  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next          Reply

Re:Urine problem during night By: Sunnyahmed
Saudi Arabia

October 14 2015
Thank you so much.

Saudi Arabia

November 9 2015
Sir,
As guided I am taking Coca 200 (weekly) Bryonia 30 (if and when needed) Aspisoderma Q. I feel much better in my breathing. I do not know my homoglobin has improved or not.
My Uric Acid is normal but I have dull pain in my both legs from hip to feet and also in the fingers of hand. I cannot sit on hard surface pain increases. I sleep 8 hours but in the morning I do not feel fresh - always tired feeling persists. I walk 45 minutes daily on trademill and consuming maximum veg.
Please help me. Thanks a lot.

Re:Urine problem during night By: udaya kumar
--

November 9 2015
Use three doses of Jaborandi 30C for one day and report me the benefits......this would increase the intake or inspiration process by redirecting the inspiration to lungs instead of habitual breathing into the stomach or abdomen......the lung capacity would increase......Index finger may be touched with the ankle between the thumb and index finger and do deep breathing ...this is vaayu mudra and will increase the lung capacity......use the following medicines also three times a day
Carbo veg 30C three times a day for three days.
antim tart 30C three times a day for one day.....Report after both medicines.

--

Saudi Arabia

November 9 2015
Sir,
I do not have Jabrondi - any other medicine?
Thank you.

--

November 10 2015
use hypericum 30C three times a day for one day and report about the pains.....if it is from long bones use mezerium 30C three doses for one day.

--

--

December 16 2015
instead of concor plus it is better to use concor AM check with doctor...stop aspirin and replace it by arnica 30C.....three times a day.....use arsenic album 30C three times a day for one day followed by Selenium 30C three times a day and sebal serrulata Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day......use them for one week and tell us the changes.

--

--

January 5 2016
use also TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS Q
5 drops in one ounce water three times a day alongwith other medicines. Continue other medicines for two weeks.

--

--

January 6 2016
use Bellis Perennis Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one week....report after three days.

--

--

January 9 2016
It is for cysts....please do not combine cases in one place.....make separate threads.... best wishes.

--

Saudi Arabia

September 8 2016
Respected Sir,
Hope all is well. I need your help. This week I went for routine check up - results are as under:
Cardiologist
--------------
- BP 80/140 Pulse 74
- Sugar (fasting 7 Avergage 6.1)
- Uric Acid 600 HIGH
- Kidney Function Creatinene 147 HIGH
- Homoglobin 18.7 WBC 11200 HIGH Oxygen 95
- Potassium High
- Lipids normal

Medicines: Olmetec 40mg, Ctrestor 20mg, Concor 2.5 mg, juspirin, No Uric 300mg
DOCTOR has replaced Olmetec Plus 40/25mg by Olmetec 40mg as Cretanine went high 147.

Urologist
-----------
- Prostates are better
- Urine Flow is better

Medicine: omnic 0.4mg

Complaints

- Sometimes short breath on stair cases
- suffering from chest infection
- ED ( no erection at all)
- Homoglobin HIGH

Before my Homoglobin was 21.6. In June 2016 I have donated 2 units blood and my homoglobine came down to 17.5. On September 5 it was checked it is 18.7 (elevated). Doctor asked me not to take foods containing iron. They will repeat the test after one month.

Taking Homeopathic medicines
-------------------------------------

Bryonia 30 + Antim Tart 30 (if and when needed) Coca 200 (weekly), Arnica 6 (wet dose) twice daily, Jaborandi 30 (1 dose) on and off.

I need your help to bring my Homoglobine witin normal range and to improve my health condition and to stop all allopathic medicines.

May Allah bless you.
Sunny

Saudi Arabia

September 8 2016
Sir,
I forgot to mention JK2 test was carried out to check Polycythemia - result was Negative.

--

September 9 2016
Try Canothus A. Q 5 drops in one ounce water with Tinasporia Cordifolia Q .but the chances of its reduction is less because it is built into your constitution and should not be considered as a disease ..the best way is to periodically donate blood....For uric acid use beriberis vulgaris Q 5 drops in one ounce water for one week and repeat it at intervals.

--

Saudi Arabia

September 9 2016
Sir,
Thanks a lot.
I found with one of my friend CEANOTHUS AMERICANUS Q but I do not have Tinasporia Cordifolia Q . In the meantime should I start what I have. Other medicine I will arrange from India but it will take some time. Foods with iron to be avoided or no need.
For Uric Acid I have started Berberis V. As advised.
Can I take both medicines and Arnica 6 together.
For chest infection and short breath should I repeat Bryonia 30 and Antim Tart 30.
Any medicine for ED.
Grateful for your help.
Sunny

--

September 9 2016
Start with what you have... No need to avoid food with iron...do not supplement iron tabs.
You can take all medicines one after the other....use crataegus oxy Q for short breath if bryonia antim tart combination is not giving desired results...for ED try Nux Vomica 30C with Gingko Biloba Q.

--

Saudi Arabia

September 9 2016
Jazakallah. Will keep you posted.

--

September 9 2016
w-antum fa-jazākum Allāhu khayran...

--

Page 2 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.