Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Myristica Sebifera
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma
Started by: mibara0810 at October 4 2014

Replies: 601 & Views: 60212    Font    Page 24 of 25  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next          Reply

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: mibara0810
Gulf

October 24 2017
Respected Udayaji,

I have completed the remedy for fever. But experiencing body pain.Getting pain under the both side ribs while coughing.

I have taken the advised remedies yesterday and phlegm did not come out while coughing, some time lead to chock. Got up 3-4 time at night by coughing.

Still need to use Ventolin whenever chock. Feel like phlegm is in throat.

You are kindly requested to advise.

Best regards

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: udaya kumar
--

October 24 2017
use one doses each of Arnica 30C and Phosphorus 30C and which is benefiting the pain....in rib region.

--

Gulf

October 25 2017
Respected Udayaji,

I have taken Phosphorus last night and the pain subsided while coughing (Cough also subsided little). Very grateful for the advise. Shall I continue some more doses.

Whenever got up (2-3 times) and sit while sleeping at night, immediately need the puff for the relax in breathing. If not lead to heavy attack.

You are kindly requested to advise.

Gulf

October 26 2017
Respected Udayaji,

I took another another dose of Phosphorus 30C last night and having running nose from the morning from both nostril. Clear and yellow mucus. Have a like sore throat. Cough was subsided in
the morning and having continuous cough from evening. Suffocation also subsided. If exposure to fan air it will bring cough and little suffocation.

Suffering by continuous cough from yesterday evening with mucus comes out on each time through mouth and from nose often. Mucus is clear with thick yellow phlegm.

You are kindly requested to advise please.

Best wishes,

Gulf

October 28 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Further to my previous post on26/10/17

Suffering from continuous cough and taken Kali Bich 30C last night. Cough subsided little. But facing problem by gastric, flatulence the abdomen from morning and unable walk even. Took lentils last night from restaurants. Couldn’t eat anything from morning. Phlegm came out on each cough, but following Kali Bich, difficult to bring out the phlegm, it is thick yellow colored, also from both nostrils come out. Sometimes there is nose connecting.

Taking jeera water after food as advised earlier.

Awaiting for your kind advise please.

Gulf

October 29 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Suffocation is subsiding and phlegm is coming from coughing through mouth and both nostrils. It is thick yellow. Experienced cramp on both hand fingers while doing work. Took Mag Phos and Cuprum Met.

Presently taking the following remedies:
Ars Alb 200C twice a day
Antim Tart 30C and Bryonia 30C three times a day.

Woke up 2-3 times by coughing at night.

Best regards,

--

November 1 2017
use three doses of Kali Bich 30C for one day only and report.

--

Gulf

November 2 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Took the remedy as advised and cough is subsided, but the phlegm is not coming out as before and need the Ventolin now and then. Ventolin was used as SOS previously. Asthma is disappeared almost 95%. Very grateful to you for valuable advice. I am afraid that the wheezing and suffocation will back since phlegm is not coming out.

If turn while sleeping, coughing and got up and coughing till phlegm out. Also, any hot food or drinks bringing cough. Chest is clean and no mucus. I think the phlegm is from upper respiratory.

Temperature is dropping down and need the protection during winter.

Once again very grateful to you Udayaji.

--

November 2 2017
Ars Alb 200C twice a day
Antim Tart 30C and Bryonia 30C
Repeat this combination.

--

Gulf

November 3 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Thanking you, I will continue the remedies as advised. Forgot to mentioned that there is change in voice following cough. Voice is like talking by nose as everyone said.

Best wishes,

--

November 3 2017
use three doses of Phosphorus 30C for one day and report on the voice change.

--

Gulf

November 11 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Took the advised remedy and voice became normal. Since three days phlegm is not coming out while coughing, but get bursting continuously cough from yesterday following drinking of warm water and forced to use a puff of Ventolin. (Couldn’t take cold water which leads to wheezing and suffocation).

Having swelling on upper right gum with pain.

Temperature is dropping down and need to take precautionary steps. Getting slightly wheezing while going outside, temperature in s 24!and cold wind.

12/11/17

Got the severe cough following intake of little amount of jeera water while driving. Forced to park the vehicle beside and coughing for 8 minutes continuously. I believe that jeera water is main reason for cough. Might jeera being over fried this time, become little dark colour. I will fry it in small amount of jeera and try again.
I take Dulcamara 30C now.
Could not sleep continuously, awaken every hour by coughing. Winter starts and cold wind with 15C. Shall I take Dulcamara 30C now. Like to stop anti hestamine completely, but getting itching all over the body. (Taken 1/6 every third day). What to take for itching.

Best wishes,

--

November 13 2017
use Rhus Tox 1M single dose and then you can use Dulcamera. Use Bryonia for dry cough.

--

Gulf

November 14 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Taken the remedy Rhus Tox 1M as advised. Experiencing breathing difficulties due to the low temperature. Continuous cough with mucus expelling more than an hour after 1.15am last night.

Even taking of Ars Alb 200C, no relief from breathing difficulties, Slightly wheezing is there. If use more dresses to protect cold, experienced warm and induced cough.

Just winter starts and facing difficulties, you are kindly requested to suggest the remedies.

Best wishes,

Gulf

November 16 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Taken Dulcamara as advised. Cough is subsided following taken of Spongia T 30C for two days and shall I continue for further period.

Best regards,

--

November 16 2017
yes you can subject to weather condition being cold and ailments received from cold weather conditions.

--

Gulf

November 17 2017
Respected Udayaji,

The warmth by externally and taking any hot food also induced coughs.

Gulf

November 23 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Disturbance while sleeping at night by coughing where phlegm in throat which gives hoarseness. Awakened 2-3 times at night. Temperature is dropping down and getting suffocation following cough. Shall I take Kali Mur for phlegm in throat as advised earlier. Couldn’t cover the chest while sleeping and the warm induced cough also, if any additional dressing gives warm and cough.

Best regards,

--

November 24 2017
use spongia 30C three times for one day and report.

--

Gulf

November 26 2017
Respected Udayaji,

I have taken Spongia T 30C more than week last time and took as advised yesterday.Cough is subsided from last week and getting continuous dry cough by body warm. Taking Bryonia for dry cough as advised but still cough and suffocation is there whenever getting warm. No wheezing noticed during suffocation. Even drinking hot water also induce cough.

Shall I use pulsattila for cough by warm.

Best regards,

Gulf

November 28 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Waiting for your kind advise please.

Best regards,

--

November 28 2017
check this out:
http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/s/stict.htm

--

Gulf

November 29 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Thanking you, I have gone through the attached link and some of the symptoms are matching and started the remedy from last night. Sticta P 6, which we have in hand. How long should take and shall I take Bryonia along with Sticta P.

Experiencing itching on whole body specially at night following stoppage of anti histamine tablet (which used to take half tablet in a week by three occasions) completely. Kindly suggest the remedy for itching.

Will report the benefits of Sticta P after three days.

Best regards,

--

November 29 2017
Cause for itching of whole body is anti histamine itself.... Antidote of ill effects of allopathic medicines by Nux Vomica 30C or Sulphur 30C may help if not you may have to use potentised homeopathic form of Antihistamine.....Histaminum.200C single dose.

--

Gulf

December 3 2017
Respected Udayaji,

Still I am facing the main problem of continuous cough, which is induced by warming up mostly. It leads to suffocation and forced to use ventolin to breath. Going outside without any ( jacket ) protective dress. If I take any additional jacket, after few minutes cough starts by warm.

You are kindly requested to advise to ease this problem please.

Gulf

December 4 2017
respected Udayaji,

Waiting for your kind advise.

Gulf

December 6 2017
Respected Udayaji,

I was suffering lot by body warm, which could use any protective dress and leads to cough. Could go out side without jacket and suffocation starts. I have taken single dose of Pulsattila 30C yesterday and the problem subsided.

Experiencing the coughs following any hot drinks, feels like something rising from stomach and hot the throat. Coughing continues without expectoration and suffocating. Forced to use inhaler.

Best regards,

Page 24 of 25
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 24 of 25
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.