Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Oxalicum Acidum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma
Started by: mibara0810 at October 4 2014

Replies: 601 & Views: 60236    Font    Page 3 of 25  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next          Reply

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: udaya kumar
--

October 31 2014
Did you take Bryonia......? Usually Arsenic should correct.....and the symptom 2AM indicates Arsenic itself. Use it split doses every half hour or raise the potency to 1M or above or LM. or else use Ipec 30C single dose......

--

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: mibara0810
Gulf

November 1 2014
Yes I have taken Bryonia as prescribed for three days, Shall I continue for some times?

Will take Ars Alb as needed and try get higher potency. Please explain to me the split dose preparation.

I have taken Ipeca 30C single dose to day as you advised.

Please advise the homeo bronchilator remedy in the place of Ventolin.

You are kindly requested to advise for further remedy.

--

November 1 2014
there are no bronchodilators in homeo.......use five drops in one glass of water and take one or two spoons every fifteen minutes....you can also shake it vigorously using a half litre bottle before use.where the succussion method apply.

--

Gulf

November 1 2014
Thanking you Sir,

Will follow the Ars in split doses as explained and give the results in two days.

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: mibara
Gulf

November 4 2014
Dear Udayaji,

I have taken the remedy of Ars as split doses, but still need the mouth spray as an emergency and the use of Ventolin is subsided.

While the attack, by coughing, feeling heat to the ear and head by blowing the pressure.

Mucus is colouring is like yellow ball.

Took Hephar Sulph 30c at bed time for cough.

Kindly advise the remedy for the same.

--

November 4 2014
check if there is an infection in the chest....

--

Gulf

November 4 2014
Dear Udayaji,

I have taken Nat Mur 30C for the infection as prescribed earlier since the phlegm is dark colour.

Phlegm is salty taste.

Getting cough while external body warm, had this experience last year also followed by Ars Alb usage.

Please advise

Gulf

November 7 2014
Dear Udayaji,

Phlegm was thick at early morning after got up, then it is normal clear with some spots (dots) of yellow.

The temperature has fallen down by nine degree last night and could not wear the additional dress for the protection while we were out side. If worn, body is getting warm and cough starts immediately. I have been experiencing this kind of cough after taking Ars Alb and this cough continues till expel of phlegm.Also experience suffocation during cough.

Even couldn't walk 50 feet in cold weather (heavy cold wind) experiencing difficulties in breathing and i feel normal after entering any building and sitting for some time.

After I was back to home, could not sleep last night due to the continuous rattling cough and the right lower rib part getting severe pain while coughing.

Now the winter has started and i kindly need your advise for avoiding the worse time.

Please advise as on SOS.

--

November 7 2014
Arsenic Album never trigger such kind of coughs or for that matter any ailment.....use it only in 200C potency or above......the bronchial asthma which you are suffering with cough is a bit difficult and tough one to break......the cold weather usually aggravates it may even cause epistasis......Use of Rhus Tox 1M will be beneficial in such cases.....It is the nature of the ailment and not of any medicine.Symptomatically use pulsatilla 30C three times a day for three days and report benefits.....also check rumex.....

--

Gulf

November 7 2014
Thanking you Mr. Udayaji,

I have taken Rhus Tox 1M a dose today, when should I take again.

Will take Pulsattila 30C as prescribed for three days.

Please advise the usage of Ars Alb 200c for how long.

Please advise.

--

November 8 2014
you can repeat Rhus Tox `M after one week....Arsenic Album is required as long as you have asthma...... that is the most effective medicine..........

--

Gulf

November 10 2014
Dear Respected Udayaji,

I am taking Ars Alb as required (every six hours) and Pulsattila 30C.

Will repeat Rhus Tox as advised.

But experiencing more suffocation today where using Ventolin often. Suffocation starts following cough all the times.

There was severe rattling yesterday and giving breathing trouble. Took a single dose of Antim Tart 30C.

Shall I take Orange fruit, but afraid for sinus even taking vitamin C.

Request your kind advise for further treatment.

--

November 10 2014
use aspidosperma Q with antim tart 30C......breaking that cough is a tough task......have you taken rumex?

--

Gulf

November 10 2014
Dear Udayaji,

Thanking you for the help.

Yes I have taken Rumex C three days.

I do not have Aspidosperma with me , have to get.

I have Spongia Tosta, Kali Bich, Phospourous, Kali Brom.

Your kind advise please.

Gulf

November 11 2014
Dear Udayaji,

Thanking you for the help.

Yes I have taken Rumex C three days.

I do not have Aspidosperma with me , have to get.

I have Spongia Tosta, Kali Bich, Phospourous, Kali Brom, Drosera.

I have reduced the mouth spray from 250 to 125 (Completely stopped for four days and start to day with low power since there was more attacks often).

Whenever take cold food (i.e fruits and water) reach stomach, whooping cough starts immediately) and facing severe suffocation.

Your kind advise please.

Gulf

November 12 2014
Respected Udayaji,

I have taken Kali Bich 30C a dose last night since there was continuous cough at bed time, unable to sleep. After Kali Bich, slept well without any disturbance up to 5.00am,

Is green tea is anti dote to homeopathy medicines?

Looking for your kind advise.

--

November 12 2014
green tea to my knowledge is not antidote to homeo medicines......you can continue kali bich if you have sinus ......

--

Gulf

November 15 2014
Dear Respected Udayaji,

Thanking you for the information about the green tea.

I have sinus, if take any citrus fruits or Vitamin C. I would like to take citrus fruits during winter, I do not know that how to over come from sinus.

I am continuing Ars Alb 200C twice a day from 12th Nov and the suffocation is subsided. Cough also reduced. (we can say that 80% subsided)

Using the mouth spray once a day at night time instead of twice a day and Ventolin usage also subsided.

Shall I continue the Ars Alb and how long?

But, still the problem of getting external warm which triggered the cough is there.

Looking for your kind advise.

--

November 15 2014
use Natrum Mur 30C three times a day with Kali Bich 30C one time a day for Sinus........you can continue Arsenic Album 200C one dose a day.....it may bring out skin eruptions when Asthma is getting cured, which should not be suppressed and should be welcomed....

--

Gulf

November 16 2014
Dear Respected Udayaji,

Experience the sinus is following any citrus fruits or Vitamin C.

Will take Nat Mur 30C and Kali Bich 30C as prescribed. How long should take this?

Also, will continue Ars Alb one dose a day, prefer to take at night till complete cure.

Some times getting cough (once/twice a day) and suffocating severe where need to use ventolin more than a puff.

External warm by extra dresses or jacket also bringing cough.

Please advise.

Gulf

November 18 2014
Dear Respected Udayaji,

Experience the sinus is following any citrus fruits or Vitamin C.

Will take Nat Mur 30C and Kali Bich 30C as prescribed. How long should take this?

Also, will continue Ars Alb one dose a day, at evening.

External warm by extra dresses or jacket also bringing cough.

Also, experiencing the sudden attack of suffocation in the evening time everyday which starts around 2.30pm and forced to use Ventolin to get relief.

I am feeling heavy chest following the sneeze from two days. Shall I take Bryonia for that?

Your kind advise please.

--

November 19 2014
External warm by extra dresses or jacket also bringing cough.....try pulsatilla 30C three times a day for one week for this.......
use gelsemium 30C or allium cepa 30C for sneezing. Puls will correct the chronic condition of sinus ,. weight on chest, suffocation, and other stomach conditions causing the cough......best wishes.

--

Gulf

November 23 2014
Dear Udayaji,

Thanking you Sir,

Taking the remedy as prescribed.

Getting suffocation from Friday (21-11-14) and taking Ars Alb twice instead of a dose.

Is it advisable to take?

I have monitor the suffocation at 2.00pm or 2 hours after lunch, whenever having bread, the suffocation start after around 2 hours.

Please advise.

--

November 23 2014
It is ok.......2PM and 2AM are distintly Arsenic Album.......there must be something in the abdomen we need to study deeper.........use hydrastis 30C three times for three days and let me know the changes.....continue Arsenic Album as per the schedule you are following.

--

Gulf

November 29 2014
Dear Udayaji,

I am continuing the remedies as prescribed. Still I am using the mouth spray twice a day and cough also there in some times with phlegm (loose with some spots in it).

Will use Ars Alb twice a day and Pulsattila three times a day.

My stomach is normally with belly but little blown up from last month,

I am getting the pain on neck bone (which is from neck to shoulder) and use to take Chelidonium till the pain go as I was advised by my friend (He is not doctor). Also he mentioned that the pain is due to liver. Is it correct?

Your kind advise please

--

November 29 2014
Pain on neck bone is not from liver....the Chelidonium pain is radiating pain from under the scapula i.e. shoulder blade towards the shoulder....and that is from Liver.

--

Gulf

November 29 2014
Dear Udayaji,

Thanking you for the information and do not have pain under scapula, only on neck bone some times.

Winter is starts with cold and shall I increase the dose of Ars Alb since experiencing wheezing often.

Please advise on stomach bloating, where I could not feel comfort while on pant.

Arg Nit gives relax sometimes. Your kind suggestion is highly appreciated.

Page 3 of 25
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 3 of 25
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.