Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Mentholum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma
Started by: mibara0810 at October 4 2014

Replies: 601 & Views: 60201    Font    Page 2 of 25  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next          Reply

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: mibara0810
Gulf

October 15 2014
Dear Udayaji,

I suppose to stop the Ars from today, but need to take as 6 hourly.

But, this evening got the severe attack while bowing the head to earth during prayer and forced to use Ventolin. Taking Hephar Sulph for cough and feel that cough is subsided.

Will try to stop the Ars by tomorrow.

This is for your information and further advise.

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: udaya kumar
--

October 15 2014
use three doses a day for two days of kali mur 30C...... you need blata orientalis 6C followed by Arsenic Album...cough on bending down again indicates bryonia........but since it is not a dry cough I would suggest continued use of hepar and if needed use Nux Vomica 30C Sulpher combination.nux would help in hernia also.

--

Gulf

October 15 2014
Thanking you Udaya Sir,

Shall I take Blata Ori 6C from tomorrow and three doses a day and how many days should i take it for?

Hernia is penetrated to left some times whenever there is pressure in stomach.

Will take Kali Mur for two days as advised.

Dear Udayaji, I do not understand the combination of Nux Vom and Sulphar.

Waiting for your kind advise.

--

October 15 2014
Nux and Sulphur are usually considered by me in Asthmatic cases when the asthma leaves the bronchial and lung region and start proceeding towards the surface region or skin level.....Sulphur30C is used in the morning at 10 a.m. one dose and Nux Vomica 30C in the evening after sun set around 7 p.m. Nux usually antidotes sulphur and take over to complete the cure in the night....kali mur is good for asthma as well as white mucus.......therefore its uise for a day or two would be beneficial.......blata may be used only for one day and report before taking the fourth dose. best wishes.

--

Gulf

October 16 2014
Dear Udayaji,

Followed the remedy of Blata Ori three time today. But feeling uneasy some times and need to use Ventolin in between, but managed mostly.

Still cough is remaining and sometimes it leads to suffocation if phlegm was not expelled. Taking the remedy for cough Hephar Sulph and Kali Mur too.

Tomorrow will take Sulphar and Nux Vom as prescribed.

Shall I take Ars at night for good sleep?

Please advise with required further remedy.

Gulf

October 17 2014
Dear Udayaji,

Last night I have taken a dose of Ars and woke-up twice at night due to the suffocation.

Took Sulphur this morning at 10.00am and did not take any other medicine while taking Sulphur as I was told by some of my friend long back. Your kind advise.

Will take Nux Vom at 7.00pm as advised.

Cough is subsided little, but cough continued till the phlegm expelled. Phlegm is like thick ball.

Please kindly advise me for the further remedy.

--

October 17 2014
continue with the medicines suggested for three days....you can use Ars alb in the night as well as when there is suffocation.

--

Gulf

October 18 2014
Dear Udayaji,

Keep continuing the remedies as advised (Hephar, Kali Mur) for three days following Sulphur and Nux Vom.

But, experienced suffocation often to day. Had Ars three times to day with other remedies for cough.

I have blood results by end of Aug 14 and Esionophlia count was 10%.

You are requested to advise for the further remedies for the suffocation.

--

October 19 2014
use Cina 30C three times a day...........for three days and report

--

Re:Attn: Mr. Udaya Kumar - Please Help to Get Rid of Asthma By: mibara
Gulf

October 19 2014
Thanking you Sir,

I will take the remedy from tomorrow since I do not have them in my kit in the office.

There is sand storm very often in my place where I live. It creates dust allergy.

Getting muscle cramps on the left rib side even turn to pick the safety belt in the car.

Please advise.

--

October 20 2014
use bryonia 30C for sandstorm and similar weather condition triggered r breathing difficulties peculiar to desert weather ....and with asthma./....three times a day for three days use also Arsenic Album alongwith Bryonia.....

--

Gulf

October 20 2014
Thanking you Sir,

Very worst weather (Sandstorm) to day become dark from after noon.

Will take the remedy as advised.

Shall I take Cina also alongwith Bryonia?

Please advise.

Gulf

October 21 2014
Dear Mr. Udayaji,

I am taking the remedies as prescribed.

This morning got a severe cramps on left side under the ribs. Could not stand or sit, managed with rubbing by hand on the cramped place and also took Belladona 200 which I had it in the office.

The same place of right side, feel like some thing blowing inside like pumping from yesterday.

Also, experiencing suffocation this after noon with rattling and wheezing sound.

Please advise.

Gulf

October 21 2014
dear Udayaji Sir,

WISH YOU VERY HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Use to take multivitamin capsules named "Pharmaton" and stopped two months before, because, read some where that the multivitamins might stop the function of Homeopathy medicines and some of the compositions may be antidotes.

Since I want get cure from the asthma, I have stopped the capsules.

Shall I start again the multivitamins?

Your kind advise please.

--

October 22 2014
Wishing you also a very happy Diwali........use of multivitamin is not something that I would suggest unless there is malnutrition or loss of vital fluids asking for filling the deficiency.....if there is an assimilation problem it has to be corrected and without that correction adding or topping up is not a solution as it gives additional problems of autointoxication....using them moderately though not may be of consequence.....but using them for weeks together or moths together or without doctors advice is certainly not advised and should be avoided.. Multivitamins used away from homeo medicines may not interfere with homeo medicines.......though some like vitamin C may modify its actions. Have you taken Bryonia? Use Rumex 30C three doses for for one day and report changes on the symptoms mentioned in your earlier response..... best wishes....

--

Gulf

October 23 2014
Dear Udayaji,

I have taken the remedies as prescribed.

Taking Ars Alb every six hours, if delayed/stopped experiencing suffocation. (The same happened this morning, delayed three hours.)

Cina being taken for three days as advised and phelgm is expelled in small thick yellow balls. Cough also subsided.

Bryonia taken for three days.

Rumex C also taken for a day and believe that the cramps will away.

Multivitamin was prescribed by the alopathy doctor for weekness and there was no cramps during the intake.

Got the medicine from India as advised: Nat Sulph 12x and Blatta Ori 6C.

Today I am having wheezing continuously, little phlegm expelled while taking ARS.

Please kindly advise for the further remedies.

--

October 23 2014
use Blata 6C three times a day for one day...no other medicines except arsenic album on emergen cy basis..... report thereafter./

--

Gulf

October 25 2014
Dear Udayaji,

I have taken the remedy as prescribed yesterday.

Blatta Ori 6C three times and Ars as required.

There was thick phlegm and difficult to expel in small amount, suffocation starts while coughing some times.

There was cough while sleeping last night got up twice. Have taken Bryonia a dose around 2.30am.

Getting cramps whenever taken my left hand to back.

If take a citrus fruits getting headache (Sinus). Can I take banana on daily basis.

Please advise.

--

October 25 2014
use one dose of causticum 30C for cramps....stop use of blata and wait for results....it is working.....you can use banana........though it is cold within....it can help in bowel movement which is essential.....

--

Gulf

October 26 2014
Dear Sir,

I have taken Blatta one day only as advised. Also took Causticum 30C single dose last night.

I am getting the severe attack one/half hour following the Ars Alb, where could not repeat Ars within hour. It is forced to use Ventolin. Any other remedy can be taken during the attack?

Always suffocation starts following cough.

You are kindly request to advise please.

--

October 26 2014
continue use of blata for three days you can use ventolin or nebuliser in case of aggravation....Arsenic may be used whenever required.....make a liquid of Arsenic Album 200C 5 drops in one ounce water and take a spoon from it every fifteen minutes.......

--

Gulf

October 29 2014
Dear Udayaji,

Continued the Blatta as advised. But still the symptoms of suffocation is there following cough and using Ventolin often (More than six times).

After Blatta this morning felt compfortable breathing by cool air passing through for few minutes, cough started and suffocation also experienced and used Ventolin.

Cramps also existing some times.

Please advise.

Gulf

October 29 2014
Dear Udayaji,

Continued the Blatta as advised. But still the symptoms of suffocation is there following cough and using Ventolin often (More than six times).

After Blatta this morning felt compfortable breathing by cool air passing through for few minutes, cough started and suffocation also experienced and used Ventolin.

While expose to the cold wind outside/indoor AC also experiencing cough.

Cramps also existing some times.

Please advise.

Gulf

October 30 2014
Dear Udayaji,

Desperately waiting for your kind advise.

I have stopped Blatta after three days..

Gulf

October 31 2014
Dear Respected Udayaji,

Please reply to my posts for the further remedy.

Even whenever getting external warm also experiencing suffocation with cough and very difficult to expel the mucus, colouring light green with loose.

Getting cough while sleeping also and have to get up to sit around 2.00am / 4.00 am.

The Ventolin is not helping for long times, again need to use with 4 hours. Is there any bronchilator in homeopathy instead of Ventolin?

Please advise.

--

October 31 2014
Did you take Bryonia......? Usually Arsenic should correct.....and the symptom 2AM indicates Arsenic itself. Use it split doses every half hour or raise the potency to 1M or above or LM. or else use Ipec 30C single dose......

--

Gulf

November 1 2014
Yes I have taken Bryonia as prescribed for three days, Shall I continue for some times?

Will take Ars Alb as needed and try get higher potency. Please explain to me the split dose preparation.

I have taken Ipeca 30C single dose to day as you advised.

Please advise the homeo bronchilator remedy in the place of Ventolin.

You are kindly requested to advise for further remedy.

Page 2 of 25
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 2 of 25
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.