Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Oniscus Asellus
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Eyelids drooping
Started by: pnvraman at May 12 2014

Replies: 390 & Views: 41719    Font    Page 2 of 16  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next          Reply

Re:Eyelids drooping By: udaya kumar
--

June 6 2014
use causticum in 1M single dose repeat it only after consulting with me reportafter three days if it is still troubling you pthen bring down the potenccy to 30 c and further to 6C

--

Re:Eyelids drooping By: pnvraman

June 7 2014
Thanks Sir, I will buy Cuasticum 1 M and will report after three days..With Gods grace and your medicine I should get well soon...

--

June 7 2014
ók

--

June 9 2014
Sir, Single dose of cuasticum 1M have been taken by me...Should I take the same dose for three days or wait for three days and report the progress..I have stopped Causticum 200 for now.Sir pl guide me

Re:Eyelids drooping By: huangjin66
usa

June 9 2014
DELETED

usa

June 9 2014
DELETED

June 10 2014
Sir, Someone has added irrelevant ad material to my post. I tried to block and remove that from my posts, but was unable to do so..Sir pl advise me on my last thread ie Sir, Single dose of cuasticum 1M have been taken by me on 09.06.14 Monday.. I don't feel any improvement in eyelid drooping.Should I take the same dose for three days or wait for three days and report the progress..I have stopped Causticum 200 for now.Sir pl guide me

June 12 2014
Sir, I took Causticum1M single dose on Monday and have not taken anything till now. While I get up in the morning, I am fine and eyelids drooping are not there. When I talk with others, while looking straight I get the drooping but if I close fully and open, it is manageable for a few seconds...Just now I returned from a marriage function..While going to the venue in Auto I was ok and on reaching the hall with lots of persons I felt the drooping more...You have advised to bring down the potency to 30 c and further to 6C..PL advise how to take further....thanks

--

June 12 2014
The reason for that seems you become conscious of your self in a crowd which make you a bit nervous and self conscious which in turn reduce your blood pressure running yourself to low pressure. When there is low pressure there is less blood suppply and less air supply to your eye lids.
The subtle air that controls the eye lid function is kurma which is not received there in a regulated way.......Please check and let me know your pressure which is probably on the lower side....we need to regulate that...also tell me your puse rate.........

--

June 12 2014
Sir, I am taking tablets for High BP for the last eight years.I am taking Nicardiaretard10mg in the morning and Seloken xl 25mg during night..I regularly check BP and it is always around 135/85 or 135/90 and Pulse rate is between 80 to 99

--

June 12 2014
As far as I know Nicardiaretar contains Nifedepine and as the name indicates it should be a ethreal derivative and therefore should effect the functioning of head, eyes and ears....may see its side effects below
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nifedipine-side-effects.html
If you have been using it for eight years that is extremely disadvantageous to you.....try replacing it slowly with Arnica or other medicines in homeo or exercises.

--

June 13 2014
Sir, thanks for your advise..I will ask the Dr whom I am consulting for BP and change the tab..Only for BP I am taking Alopathic medicine....Sir,pl suggest a homeo remedy which can be used to replace Nifedepine for BP problem..You had advised earlier that if Causticum 1m does not work Causticum 30 can be taken.. pl guide me...Whether this will take care of my eyelid problem...How long I can take Causticum. Pl guide me

June 15 2014
Sir, I am waiting for your advise...I have not taken causticum in any potency for the past six days...Rhus Tox 200 once a week is taken....Pl guide me...

--

June 15 2014
you may use Arnica and do some exercise...like walking......are you suffering from any other ailments? use three doses a day for one day of gelsemium 30C also and report.......

--

June 15 2014
Sir, I am 59 years and was having active service in a Bank as Official for over 28 years...I left the services in 2007 due to various factors and was leading a peaceful life...walking daily for one hour, attending Religious discourses, bajans, etc and one day I was diagonised as having BP and during 2011 I developed this eyelid drooping. and shoulder pain and movement problem in hands.Some said that I may have Myasthenia Gravis and I consulted Eye Surgeons, Neuro, General Drs and all opined that it is due to stress.. I have lots of stress in domestic front. Then I tried Ayurvedic oil massage and was taking Rumalaya Forte and Ashvagandha etc. My Shoulder problem was better and I started Homeopathy from June 13.I was informed that due to stress this has happened.I was given homeo pills, names not known for ten months and after seeing the present site in Net, I thought I have got the right place to represent and get relief Apart from BP and eyelid drooping I do not have any other problem...Sorry for this long information...If your email id is given I will send the details...I will take Gelsemium 30c for three doses and repor..Sir is it Arnica Mont which you referred and what should be the dosage for solution form ...thanks Sir

June 16 2014
Sir, yesterday I took three doses of gelsemium 30C..Today I have not taken any medicine. Eyelid drooping is more today.Pl guide me Sir

--

June 16 2014
just wait

--

June 17 2014
Ok Sir

--

June 17 2014
how are you now?

--

June 18 2014
Sir, Yesterday drooping was more frequent even when I stayed at home..Here in Chennai it is very hot weather...I felt somewhat confident when I was taking causticum 30c thrice a day initially as per your advise...Sir, you had mentioned about Arnica..Is it Arnica Mont which you referred and what should be the dosage for solution form...Further I wish to state that I am not a diabetic...My fasting Sugar is within 90 and PB is less than 120...Sorry for troubling you.

usa

June 19 2014
DELETED

June 19 2014
Sir, Yesterday drooping was more frequent even when I stayed at home..Here in Chennai it is very hot weather...I felt somewhat confident when I was taking causticum 30c thrice a day initially as per your advise...Sir, you had mentioned about Arnica..I went to T Nagar homeo shop today and purchased Arnica 30 in pills form..Pl guide the dosage for same..Further I wish to state that I am not a diabetic...My fasting Sugar is within 90 and PB is less than 120...Sorry for troubling you.

June 20 2014
Sir Udaya Sir, Pl guide me,,,I am not taking any medicines for the past five days...Yesterday I went to T Nagar Homeo shop and purchased Arnica 30 pellets and also Causticum 6 pellets..I have not taken anything...waiting for your instructions...Eyelid drooping is there now....Pl guide me

--

June 20 2014
use Arnica 30C three times a day for three days...use causticum 30C one dose a day for one week....report after three days report after one week.

--

June 21 2014
Sir, thanks for your guidance. I was anxiously waiting for your reply..I will start taking Arnica 30c and causticum 30c from today and report after three days...thanks again Sir

--

June 21 2014
ok

--

June 24 2014
Sir, I started Arnica30c thrice from June21 and continued for three days, as advised. On first and second days, I was frequently troubled by eyelid drooping and also I had slight blisters in the tongue.But on third day. 23.06.14 I was quite comfortable, eyelids drooping was not that much.. Also I am taking causticum 30c once a day from 21.06.14.I am feeling confident in movements.I have not taken Arnica today..waiting for your advise Pl guide me Sir

Page 2 of 16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.