Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Populus Candicans
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

autism or schizophrenia
Started by: chandran at December 24 2013

Replies: 418 & Views: 61490    Font    Page 17 of 17  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17          Reply

Re:autism or schizophrenia By: TaraJoy

July 28 2017
Hello,
We are getting on well, thanks so much for asking. Still, there's never a 'dull day' round here, as you can no doubt imagine. :0)

I'd noticed you'd indicated excess saliva and in my mind, I thought 'excess' was different to 'not wanting to swallow due to OCD' (etc) so I thought I'd ask you in case that clarification would be important. Udaya, what do you reckon?

After checking my old notes from when Tuckoo was doing this, it seems Ignatia and Histaminum Hydrochloricum were good remedies for her. Generally speaking I find Histaminum a grand help. Have you ever tried it for anything?

I might have mentioned this to you in the past - someone had once recommended this product to me for the nervous system:
http://www.ndhealthfacts.org/wiki/Gemmotherapy_Tilia_tomentosa_(Linden_tree)#Therapeutic_actions
I wasn't able to administer it precisely as indicated but I make use of it in my own way. I'll never be able to measure whether it's directly responsible for any improvements but my instinct tells me it is helpful so I just go with it, for whatever that's worth. The one I use is made by PSC Distributors but somehow I wasn't able to get a link for you to that specific one.

Overall, I still feel that getting the systemic inflammation down is key.

With my best wishes to you and your family,
Tara

Re:autism or schizophrenia By: chandran
Singapore

July 29 2017
Dear Tarajoy,

Happy to know ,,you are all doing well,thanks for your sharing your experience and your concerns.

Dear Udayakumar sir,

Please see the above reply from Tara and advise.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Re:autism or schizophrenia By: udaya kumar
--

July 30 2017
OCD tendencies are towards drooling than swallowing......and if the inclination is for one within i.e. drooling here the full-form(antonym to short form) of OCD i.e. Obsessive Compulsiveness makes the drooling and retention of saliva in mouth more Compulsive and Obsessive that drooling becomes a natural process to them than swallowing.....I think so. Histaminum is a good choice....the aggravations are when Histamin release are controlled and suppressed.....when we take Histaminum in Homeopathy we are looking at a damage control as well as a regulation to a natural status quo than controlling and betraying the body.......Naturally there could be more flow on the initial day if the hystaminum is taken in homeopathic doses which could regulate itself on subsequent days.....Ignatia is also a great choice. Hydrocholoricum was not tested by me on my body.....and therefore I would refrain from commenting on its actions while supporting the experience of Tara.

--

July 30 2017
Udaya and Chandran,
I recently ran across the term 'sensorimotor OCD'. (It seems there's a new label made each day but I'm finding the distinctions can lead to further understandings). This coincides with my perception that many of Tuckoo's anxieties arise from bodily sensations rather than thoughts/cognitive processes. For example she doesn't worry about germs, dirt or diseases and then feel she's got to be washing her hands 10 times per hour. She's more likely to be experiencing an odd feeling, a tingling maybe or just something that feels 'off' to her. She was never a big hand washer but rather she used one band-aid after the other (I was buying by the hundreds) and say 'I cut my finger' but only rarely was there an actual cut of any sort. Again, I think there was just some 'feeling' she couldn't define but was trying to alleviate in her own way. Somehow it's as if this feeling and the anxiety become one and the same to her. I think it was similar with the saliva. Perhaps she had some feeling in her mouth she was trying to get shut of because it caused anxiety. As you said Chandran with your son feeling there's a hair or something. So as well as anxiety/obsession/compulsion, could we use delusion or hallucination rubrics? Any thoughts Udaya?

I should add that in our case, some of these (band-aids, saliva) did 'downgrade' from obsession to habit, if that's the right way of putting it. The energy was different then and easier to overcome with other strategies. I haven't been buying band-aids for quite some time now but we still have 'hand issues' and she says her hands feel weird after a bath or pool and she will put on gloves until the feeling subsides. She still will not touch chalk or similar without becoming slightly anxious. Just sharing in case anyone finds it of interest. Incidentally, I still give her the Streptococcus nosode about once a month, and Belladonna in the LM potencies.

I appreciate the opportunity to correspond with you both. Chandran, don't miss out Udaya's post above this one.
Thank you,
Tara

--

July 30 2017
Tara,
There is something called Bhang (an edible drink/Cannabis from Cannabis)...This is widely used during festivals as an intoxicating drink....If we think in homeopathic terms, when a person consumes Bhang the prooving is the person compulsively and continuously do the same thing.....that is, if he laughs he will go on laughing, if he cries he will go on crying....if he sleeps he goes on sleeping for days....depending on the consumption. Here what we see is a repetitive behaviour. and also a compulsive obsessive behaviour......this is because the Bhang which is a psychotropic derivative and therefore contains Ethereal presence of alkaloids etc. which has affenity for certain area of the brain which distinguishes start and stop mechanism. When the start and stop mechanism is abolished ...repetitiveness begins......This particular characteristic of certain psychoropic substance is one reason why I also was so obsessed with prescribing Opium to Tuckoo. Not only that, this kind of defect in particular stem cell or RNA or whatever, because of a Syphilitic attack on that particular brain cell in generations behind, the offspring born from such a genetic lineage could have the tendency for obsessive compulsiveness which in Homeopathy we call Syphilitic miasm....where washing hands repetitively would be one of the important and leading keeey symptom in Syphilinum which is a Nosode of Syphilis. I think so....

--

July 30 2017
Interesting. Funnily enough I'd nearly asked Chandran if he'd ever given Cannabis Indica only because I remember you'd indicated it as a possibility some years back in this thread. I don't think I've told you Tuckoo incessantly plays with and twirls her hair - cannot seem to stop - which appears different to me than the sensory behaviours I described above. Any road, I'll leave you and Chandran here to discuss for the lad and I'll see you on Tuckoo's thread. Thanks.

Singapore

August 9 2017
Dear Udayakumar sir,

I tried ignatia,it didn't help.

Long time back you ask me to try Starmonium 200C for inappropriate laughing,during that time almost all the medicines aggravate his symptoms,now he is better.Can I try starmonium again now.

Please advise

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

August 10 2017
yes it is a medicine in the stream and scheme of things within the spectrum.......

--

Singapore

November 10 2017
Dear Udayakumar Sir,

Due frequent raining,my Son got throat infection and fever very often,now he is better.

Now I start to continue below medicine again.

Trio 30C
Iodium 1M per week
Agaricus 30C weekly
Gelsemium 1M weekly
Phosphorus 30C weekly

Since his anal fistula is totally cured I stop giving Silicea 1M

His anger is no more,frequent hand washing is reduced.

Last two weeks he has some unusual behaviour like Scratching his hand for about 3 to 4 in the bathroom .

Due to this behaviour he donít want to take his lunch.

This behaviour start only in the afternoon time and continues till 8 pm.

Please advise.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

November 10 2017
use single dose of Lycopodium 200C.

--

Singapore

November 18 2017
Dear Udayakumar Sir,
Last week I gave Lycopodium 200C,still the symptom exist.please advise.
Thanks and Regards
R.J.Chandran

Singapore

November 20 2017
Dear Udayakumar Sir,

After Iodium 1M dosage,the symptom is no more.

Please advise how to proceed further.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

November 20 2017
use Badiaga 6C three doses a day for one day and report. Iodium completed the work started by Lycopodium .

--

Singapore

November 22 2017
Dear Udayakumar Sir,
Yesterday morning symptom of scratching his palm using metal hook returns,yesterday afternoon I start giving Badiaga 6C ,today morning completed three dose.

I will updat you his condition tomorrow morning
Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

November 22 2017
please update. and repeat iodium if found necessary.

--

Singapore

November 24 2017
Dear Udayakumar Sir,

After Badiaga 6C donít see any changes,yesterday morning I gave Iodium 1M ,still he continue scratch his hand,taking food once a day,I will wait for few days and update you.In case after few days if the symptoms still exist please advice medicine,I will standby the medicine.

Thanks and regards
R.Chandran

Singapore

November 29 2017
Dear Udayakumar Sir,

Here is the update

After Badiaga 6C didnít see any changes,Scratch his hand behaviour continued.

Two days later I gave iodium 1 M ,the second day after iodium dosage ,scratching his hand behaviour stopped,

But his Sulphur symptom appear(donít want to take bath)Yesterday morning I gave Sulphur 200C single dosage,I will monitor and update you later.

For your information last three months Sulphur symptoms never return.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

November 29 2017
If Sulphur symptoms appear it should be considered good sign as Sulphur itself can handle it and at the same time the prognosis is from inside to out side and therefore towards cure.

--

Singapore

November 30 2017
Dear Udayakumar Sir,

Noted sir.Thanks.

Today also didnít take bath,please advise whether need to increase potency?

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

November 30 2017
yes.

--

Singapore

December 5 2017
Dear Udayakumar Sir,
few days before I gave Sulphur 1M,till today he is not taking bath.Also he is totally not taking the solid food,we are giving only the liquid food,

Please advise.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Page 17 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.