Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Piper Methysticum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

autism or schizophrenia
Started by: chandran at December 24 2013

Replies: 418 & Views: 61527    Font    Page 3 of 17  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next          Reply

Re:autism or schizophrenia By: chandran
Singapore

January 24 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya Kumar,

Noted.
So today evening I will give Lycopodium 30C one dose and I will monitor till tomorrow morning,if the symptoms returning I will stop and go for 200C or else I will continue 30C.

Please advise the dosage for 200C if it needed.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Re:autism or schizophrenia By: udaya kumar
--

January 27 2014
200C is one dose a day.

--

Singapore

January 27 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,

Below are the updates after Lycopodium 30C three doses a day for three days and 2 days gap.

1)Inappropriate laughing,talking still exist
2)For the last three days I have noticed,only after 3 pm he has the behaviour like,writing alphabets,watching chinese and malay TV channels till he go to bed.
Morning till 3 pm he dont have this behaviour.

I am waiting for your advise to proceed further.

Just wanted to know with curiosity,is there any connection between my son's autism and my son's below problem.

My son has additional bone growth on the shoulder(backside) and nose inside the nostril, but he has no pain.

As per my sons last year blood report
He has elevated alkaline phosphatase, WBC , IGE levels.he didn't take any treatment for this.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

January 28 2014
use Lycopodium 200C one dose a day for three days. After 3 p.m. it is Vaayu period and the aggravations are due to irregular flow upwards of the subtle air during this period interacting in a specific way with ethereal portion of the body where thinking is taking place......specif interaction causes specific kinds of thoughts.....Lyco should help here to release the toxic gas downwards establishing a regulated functioning of subtle air. With best wishes.

As regards your question.... I think the whole thing come under a syndrome of disorders a spectrum as we may say.....Exostoses could be caused by any of the following reasons :

Langer-Giedion syndrome
Diaphyseal aclasis
Enchondromatosis
Gardner's syndrome
Potocki-Shaffer syndrome
Metachondromatosis
Multiple hereditary exostoses

Multiple Hereditary Exostoses could be relevant here. Benign bony growths may project from a bone surface.
It is transmitted by autosomal dominant genes and could develop to multiple exostoses or multiple osteochondromas like bone spurs. Medicines necessary are Calcarea Fluor, phosporus, clacarea phos, calcarea carb, and cocculus indicus and perhaps Aurum metalicum.

--

Singapore

January 28 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,
Thanks for your detailed reply, I will update you after three days.

Regarding exostosis is it necessary to take treatment immediately, if yes please advise the medicine and dosage.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Singapore

January 29 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,

Yesterday night start giving Lycopodium 200C one dose, today evening already given the second dose.

The symptoms which I mentioned in my previous post still exists. In addition to that after the second dose, my son has the following symptoms.

1)Adamant behaviour demanding for phone to take video, if don't give then he cries.
2) If phone is ringing then he screams.
3) close his ears.

Please advise, , tomorrow can I continue the third dose.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

January 29 2014
Use Hepar Sulph 30C one dose and chamomilla 30C one dose. For exostosis use Hekla Lava 30C to start with.

--

Singapore

January 29 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,

Thanks for your reply.

Can I give Hepar sulphur 30C and chamomilla 30C with 4hr difference.

As for exostosis , hekla lava 30C , please advise the dosage.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

January 30 2014
Yes they can be given at 4 hour difference
Hekla lava 30C three times a day for one day. check the benefits wait for a day or two and repeat.

--

Singapore

January 31 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,

Here is the update after Hepar sulphur 30C ans chamomilla 30C each one dose .yesterday already completed the dose.

The following symptoms still exist.
1) demanding to go out and taking video in the bus and train, when back to home keep on watching the video.if we didn't allow him to take video he is violent, head banging, crying.while crying he ask for water and drinks lot of water.

Actually two months back my son had same symptoms , now it reappear.is there any possibility for new moon aggravation?

Please advise the medicine to proceed further.

Regarding Hekla lava 30C, I can get it only on end of next week. Once I received I will update you.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Singapore

February 1 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,
The symptoms which I mentioned in my previous post still exists.

I remember following things when my son has the above mentioned symptoms.

1) drinks lot of water.when he start to drink lot of water means there is some problem in him.
2)too much crying, restless.
3) sleep is disturbed.

I am waiting for your advise.
Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

February 1 2014
use Arsenic Album 30C or 1M single dose.

--

Singapore

February 2 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,

Noted,today I will get Arsenic album 1M and
I will update you the progress by tomorrow.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Singapore

February 3 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,

I am not able to get Arsenic album 1M.so yesterday evening I have given Arsenic album 30C one dose to my son.

After the the dosage,he was slightly anger.
Today till 2.30pm,those behaviour which I mentioned earlier are better,drinking lot of water is also reduced,look like he is better today.I will monitor closely till tomorrow and update you.

For your information I will get the Arsenicum album 1M and Hekla Lava 30C by this coming wednesday.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

February 3 2014
Arsenic Album 1M and above works at mind level.
Arsenic Album 200C works in Respiratory organs
Arsenic Album 30C works in stomach and abdomen.
Arsenic Album in lower potency works in enzymes and other liquids in body.
Arsenic Album lowest potency works in flesh and body
What do you understand?..............please let me know.....

Continue with Arsenic Album 30C three times a day upto three days. and whenever there is restlessness and tendency to drink lot of water at intervals. with best wishes.

--

Singapore

February 3 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya Kumar,

Thanks for your reply,what I understand is my son has a problem in the stomach and abdomen which is the main root cause,am I correct sir?

Noted your advise,I will follow accordingly and update you.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

February 3 2014
You are partially right. Why I specifically wrote all those five potency is the tell you the levels in which the potency work.... Higher potency work in ethereal level or mind level and beyond....200C in the level of Air and therefore respiratory organs and therefore it gives immediate relief in Asthma and other respiratory ailments......30C works in the stomach, abdomen i.e. level of Fire and therefor there is impaired assimilation, digestion and metabolism, which are to be addressed. 6C and 30X and 30C should work in bladder, blood, enzymes and other liquids within the body that it works in the Water level. And Lower than that which should not be normally used unless specifically indicated i.e. lower X potency and Q because they would work in ailments inflicted on body. Arsenic Album is rarely used in those potency. I was trying to explain to you the relationship between the Panchamahabhootas and the potency usable.
the benefit he gained infaviably indicated that the use of 1M is not necessary as the case as of now is acute in nature and in the body level, surrounding the stomach and abdomen..

No need for ordering 1M. continue with 30C.

--

Singapore

February 3 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,
Thank you very much for Your detailed reply, now I have a clear understanding.
Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

February 3 2014
ok

--

Singapore

February 4 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I am very sure immediately after the first dose of Arsenicum album 30C my sons most of the symptoms suddenly start to dissappear, but after the second dose some of the symptoms start to reappear, after the fourth dosase the symptoms are more obvious. As of now he has the following symptoms symptoms reappear.

1) mental worries, crying, head banging.
2) start to drink water very often.
3) demanding for cell phone to take videos in bus and train.
4)writing alphabet and number.
5) sleep is disturbed

Is it a good sign, can I complete the balance doses.

Can I give belladonna 30C for head banging. Please advise.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

February 4 2014
Just wait, you can give single dose belladonna for head banging. No more Arsenic Album 30C is required. Just wait for a couple of days.

--

Singapore

February 5 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,
Noted.Thanks for your reply. I will report to you the progress two days later.
Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

February 5 2014
ok

--

Singapore

February 7 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,

Below is the update after two days gap of Arsenicum album 30C.

The symptoms which I mentioned in my previous post still exist except the head banging. Please advise to proceed further.

Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Singapore

February 7 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,

I am very sorry, please ignore my previous post, I forget to mention about inappropriate laughing and talking.

From the first day of taking Arsenicum album 30C till today (5 days)I have seen lot of improvement in his inappropriate laughing and talking.

After the two days gap of Arsenicum album 30C, the below symptoms still exist.

1) demanding for cell phone to take video in the bus and train.
2) if we didn't give the cell phone, he has mental worries, crying, sleep is disturbed.
3) he wake up 4 am in the morning and ask for cell phone and keep it under the pillow and sleeps around 5 am.
4) while sleeping he want somebody beside to him and he hold their hands.

Please advise to proceed further.
Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

--

February 9 2014
use Cina 6C three times a day.....

--

Singapore

February 9 2014
Dear Dr.Udaya kumar,
Thanks for your reply. Today I will try to get the medicine and report to you.
Thanks and regards
R.J.Chandran

Page 3 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.