Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Beech [bach Flower Remedy]
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S.
Started by: TaraJoy at September 3 2013

Replies: 519 & Views: 68586    Font    Page 3 of 21  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next          Reply

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: TaraJoy

October 16 2013
How fortunate I am to have you on my side....sometimes I wonder how much longer this fear-based society will be able to sustain itself. Are there even any piano tuners left? Or do pianos that are considered out of tune get thrown on the rubbish heap, and replaced with something mass-produced - same as we'll do to Little Jimmy who can't sit still and Auntie Jane when she becomes forgetful.....

If there is a way to connect, my daughter will find it. The veil is definitely thin with this child - it's both her strength and her vulnerability- so many tales I would love to tell you. Wink

I know nothing about "transmitting through the computer" but I do know that Tuckoo is keen to post here herself! Of course I'd never let her see any of this - she's never heard the words Autism, or PANDAS, or any other ailment. The doctors and therapists were always after rambling on in front of the child with their dreadful negativity which I refused to allow.

Anyway....Tuckoo loves the remedies (she thinks they're like the vitamins she reads about, and will help her stay healthy), and she thinks I get them from you. This is what she wants to tell you, and these are her exact words: "Chelidonium in water tastes vile - worse than spinach. May I please have a replacement?"

Well, we'll see what the next few days bring... rather restless today....
Thank you for your support and vote of confidence!

With kindness,
Tara

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: udaya kumar
--

October 16 2013
....all elderly of modern era are piano out of tune....ready to be dumped.....! JJs.....!

Yes I have a replacement for her.... use it in Granules at 30C potency three times a day. If Q is to continue increase water and decrease drops.......

with regards

--

October 16 2013
Aren't we living longer and going out of tune sooner....I see "The Dump" in my future....!!!!

Thanks for info on Chelidonium. I'll let you know if my boss approves it.

October 31 2013
Dear Udaya,

Nothing I can write here will do justice to the truth of how far my daughter has traveled on her healing journey. I wish you could share in it in person.

To recap a bit: she had come most of the way out of the autistic state even before the homeopathy, but continued to suffer with the conditions I described on 10/12/13.

So.....we started with Belladonna around 8/26/13 and could immediately see the effect on her emotional stability and wellbeing. We saw various old symptoms returning and leaving again. No new symptoms developed. Some symptoms that haven't returned include constant mouthing of objects, frequent complaints of "growing pains", small red blotches that would crop up on her face, waking up extremely agitated in the middle of the night (EVERY night!), frequent complaints of what we believe was acid reflux, and occasional vomiting, frequent runny nose and thick sounding throat. She began to eat a wider variety of foods which is still expanding. More significantly, she became a much happier and calmer girl, and there really is no way to describe how we were barely surviving before.

Between 10/6/13 and 10/12/13 I gave her the Sulphur 1M, Ailanthus 30C and Strepto 200C course. So far, we've not seen any OCD or tics (the so-called PANDAS symptoms) except occasional humming which may or may not be a tic; We've seen a continuation of emotional stability and wellbeing. Up to this point, she'd woken up every day of her life in total misery - crying or shouting, disoriented......I woke up each day with a huge knot in my stomach. She now wakes up happy and smiling.

According to the notes I keep, I feel it's safe to say she is affected by the full moon by being slightly moody and VERY hyperactive, climbing and jumping from the furniture, etc, and like she doesn't hear a word you're saying - never does this otherwise.

Other symptoms that have improved but are not resolved are the constipation, circles under the eyes, photophobia/eye strain/headaches, being easily startled and susceptible to shock, hypotonia and dyspraxia. There has been no change in the keratosis pilaris or overnight urination. (Most of these symptoms have not been specifically targeted yet). There are still many emotional issues to deal with.

In case it is of benefit to other families, I want to say that prior to the homeopathy, the diet was critical. When I was living in Australia, I learned of the RPAH Elimination Diet (in the US it would be similar to Feingold) and though it was difficult to do, I don't think we would have come this far without it. We did so well with it that my daughter will not touch anything with artificial preservatives or dyes for any amount of money and I had to stop her looking in other peoples' shopping trolleys and shouting, "Look! They eat rubbish!"

With thanks and kind regards,
Tara

November 2 2013
Dear Udaya,

Returning to your posts of Oct 8 and Oct 12 and hopefully wrapping up my very long tale, what you've explained coincides with my experiences and I hope you take my meaning when I say that I think my daughter is vulnerable to ailments/disorders that may exist on a continuum, e.g., autism, ocd, tourettes, epilepsy, bipolar, schizophrenia, and more.

(To be clear, she was only diagnosed with the autism and pandas. I feel she may have suffered seizures but have not seen them and as you know, they don't always show on testing).

At this point in time, she's the best she's ever been. I'm sure I've said that enough times, enough ways. She doesn't have symptoms of all the ailments I've mentioned, but I see them in the shadows, more in who she is rather than in what she does. I know I'm different to most parents who seem adept at describing behaviors. I am sorry for that if it makes it harder for you.

More physically...the neuro-developmental issues (whether one calls it dyspraxia, sensory integration, motor planning etc) are crippling. She is only just starting getting simple clothing on. She cannot do up buttons etc. She can spear with a fork but, say, a slice of pie that has to be made bite-sized - forget it. She can barely open a door or get into the car...it's not just the weakness but the coordination of muscles...she has no idea where to put her hands or how to push with one and pull with the other etc. Her hands in particular are extremely weak, she has finger agnosia and there may be numbness. She cannot work out the clock or calendar.

Low stamina and prone to overload after too much socializing - but really improving.

Recently to the eye doctor and has convergence insufficiency and tracking problems. gets headaches I think from this but reads perfectly.

She has to feel/touch everything and if it's something soft, she'll pick at it, especially if it's food. She'll spend an hour with a wee slice of bread, picking and nibbling and just when I'm about to scream she'll hold it up and say, "Look! Switzerland!" And sure enough....

She's always got at least one foot moving and is frequently singing, sometimes even in between sentences so that she can hardly catch her breath.

Her speech, language and voice are beautiful but there is sometimes a communication issue that I think falls in this category (motor planning) and is detrimental to her self-esteem. She is both delighted with, and nervous around, other children.

Peculiar behavior: for years now, she panics if she sees someone with their eyes closed and will shout and scream. She had a picture book once where someone was sleep-walking and she started hyper-ventilating. She cannot explain it.

So does this still look like what we've discussed as respects Belladonna LM1?

I appreciate the time you have devoted to me.

With kindness,
TaraJoy

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: Clarity

November 4 2013
"Peculiar behavior: for years now, she panics if she sees someone with their eyes closed and will shout and scream. She had a picture book once where someone was sleep-walking and she started hyper-ventilating. She cannot explain it. "

Maybe she perhaps has a "fear of death"? Maybe something triggered this in the past? A television show...a family member who passed? Has she ever attended a funeral? Or maybe a bad nightmare that she doesn't remember, but is in her subconscious?

--

November 4 2013
Can't it be a fear of blindness.! I will come back to you later..........

--

November 4 2013
---

November 5 2013
You know I didn't use to believe in the whole birth trauma thing, but I'm open to alot more than I use to be. Reincarnation too. As a kid, and this is before i even entered school, i had an irrational fear about the infinity of space. Infinity froma religous aspect. I still do. I hadn't learned the concept, so I don't know where it came from. No one brought up the word or idea to me. I use to have the same dream through childhood and adulthood that came from a place and time I never learned about, which makes me wonder about a past life. I have also had a deep fear of drowning. Love the water, yet fear it intensely! Same with fire. There's no rationality to it.

I guess some things can come from our own imagination, or something deeper we don't understand. You're daughter sounds so intuitive. There's something so special about that, but it must be painful to see her feel so deeply at the same time. To see her that vulnerable. She's lucky to have a Mom so tuned into her though! That goes a long way to soften the blows in life.

--

November 5 2013
Helen is the holistic vision that presents itself before any one who contemplate on the exponentially high tantrums that can assume the dimensions of a storm, when related to the first knowledge that one is blind, or deaf or mute........No doubt Helen's childhood did flash like in a celluloid when I mentioned about fear of blindness above...

--

November 5 2013
---

December 2 2013
I see what you are talking about Udaya. When i originally posted this, it said clarity. Then the previous post disappeared when viewing on ipad. I am in no way connected to "Pune". I have never created any other identity here : /

--

December 3 2013
Don't bother as long as you have posted it.....

--

December 24 2013
Dear Udaya,

It has been some time and I'm missing your smile! I don't know if you celebrate any of the December holidays but I want to send you my warmest thoughts and best wishes - and my thanks for the many ways you've helped me. (Certainly these thoughts need no season).

By the way, I had posted on this thread a time or two last month but the posts either didn't show up or vanished, and I didn't realize until recently. That accounts for some of the gap. Meanwhile I've been going full steam with my Mom-opathy. I look forward to catching up with you soon and I sincerely hope all is well with you and yours.

Merry Christmas with love,
Tara & Tuckoo

--

December 24 2013
Tara & Tuckoo,
I heartily reciprocate in Wishing you merry Christmas!! I hope you have splendid time..... Best wishes to Momopathy.....

--

December 24 2013
--

December 29 2013
Thank you very much.....I'll update soon!!

January 8 2014
Hello Udaya,

A bit of an S.O.S. just now - hoping you can throw me a line.

The child has a loose wet cough - sounds awful - and she cannot expectorate as those are the muscles weakest in her.

I'm reading the remedies but I am getting confused - partly because she's not the most forthcoming with details (and absolutely worse from consolation). We've not slept in 2 days now.

This didn't seem to be part of a typical cold - it started with the phlegm and cough. She isn't normally prone to coughs or chest things. In my bones I feel it's part of a larger healing process but I still want to alleviate the suffering and we need to sleep!

Some might call this sudden onset but for me there are always subtle signs so nothing looks sudden to me. In any event, that time has passed...it's a couple of days now. The weather is very dry and very cold and she had been out in it. She did get one or two doses of Aconite. This one didn't seem like Belladonna - no sore throat or fever. Slightly warm forehead, cool cheeks, cool hands and feet. A bit warmer at night. Very, very pleasant, not complaining. (Surprised me!) Previously calm and not restless but over-tired now and whimpering. Whistling sound through nose. Haven't had a look at the throat yet today to see if anything changed. Sore throat she is very prone to.

The one time the phlegm did come up it was very yellow and fairly thick. No green. I can see she's purposely breathing shallow so as not to trigger the cough. Doesn't want to talk for same reason. She says no pain anywhere which may or may not be accurate. Not thirsty (she is normally thirsty). Appetite slightly diminished - don't know yet today as she just finally fell asleep, praise God.

First I went through all the "basics" for cold and things of that kind....Nat Mur etc. The best I could come up with for the cough was Phosphorus. I also tried Hep Sulph. I thought I had Ant Tart with me but I was mistaken and wasn't able to get to the shop. I can send someone for it if you think it's the best.

So afraid of it going deeper!

Warm regards and thanks,
Tara

--

January 8 2014
One dose of phosphorus 30C followed by three doses of belladonna 30C. If needed three doses of Antim Tart.30C for one day.

--

January 8 2014
Beautiful. Thanks a million.

January 9 2014
Dear Udaya,

We did the Phos and Bell. Last night she got on a bit better but still not great with the cough. Today the cough seems not as deep, looser. She is not suppressing the cough as much. It still sounds awful.

She's much more unhappy now about her nose than she is about the cough. She doesn't have the ability to blow into the Kleenex and sniffs VERY hard to avoid the feeling of mucous dripping out which is a sensaiton she has abhorred for as long as I can remember. As long as she keeps doing that, I imagine she'll keep coughing.

Her nostrils have reached that sore and irritated stage and that's something else she finds impossible to tolerate. Alternates between blocked and dripping. I can't really describe the mucous as it's going back in.

She seems to have an additional sore on her tongue and they seem truly painful.

I'll have the Ant Tart later this evening. I can go ahead with that unless you're wanting to change anything.

Thanks so much,
Tara

--

January 10 2014
use antim tart and hepar....

--

January 11 2014
I will, thank you. She's improving, no more complaints about tongue and only a few about the nose. Still coughing. Sleeping quite a lot (unusual for her) which I think is a good sign.

I wasn't expecting to be struck myself with shaking chills and 102F fever with almost unbearable headache. I couldn't even get to my remedies. 24 hours later I've no fever, only body aches and slight stuffy nose and slight cough.

For future reference, or if my husband should happen to be next with similar symptoms, what would you have prescribed?

Thanks again,
Tara

--

January 11 2014
Start with Rhus Tox 1M (all viral and flues) single dose followed by gelsemium 30C (flue like).....(with Headache Belladonna would be a better choice) Eupetorium (body pain)...breathing problems (Arsenic 200C single dose), dry cough (bryonia), wet cough (antim tart), if cough is the first sign then Hepar to start with, if Laryngitis/otitis - Phosphorus with belladonna., pharyingitis/otitis Hepar Sulph.

--

January 11 2014
Hi,
I had a sleepless night with fever and pain but I found your note here and took the Rhus Tox 1M which I luckily had with me. I went right to sleep. I feel better now.

Which is better for headache with dizziness - Bell or Gels?

Is there a medicine for: "husband believes household magically runs itself when wife is ill?" Laughing

Many many thanks,
Tara

--

January 11 2014
Bell I presume...

yes....Sue the husband for misusing wife until she is ill...!!!

--

Page 3 of 21
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 3 of 21
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.