Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Blatta Orientalis
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S.
Started by: TaraJoy at September 3 2013

Replies: 579 & Views: 89181    Font    Page 3 of 24  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next          Reply

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: TaraJoy

October 16 2013

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: udaya kumar
--

October 16 2013
....all elderly of modern era are piano out of tune....ready to be dumped.....! JJs.....!

Yes I have a replacement for her.... use it in Granules at 30C potency three times a day. If Q is to continue increase water and decrease drops.......

with regards

--

October 16 2013

October 31 2013

November 2 2013

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: Clarity

November 4 2013
"Peculiar behavior: for years now, she panics if she sees someone with their eyes closed and will shout and scream. She had a picture book once where someone was sleep-walking and she started hyper-ventilating. She cannot explain it. "

Maybe she perhaps has a "fear of death"? Maybe something triggered this in the past? A television show...a family member who passed? Has she ever attended a funeral? Or maybe a bad nightmare that she doesn't remember, but is in her subconscious?

--

November 4 2013
Can't it be a fear of blindness.! I will come back to you later..........

--

November 4 2013
---

November 5 2013
You know I didn't use to believe in the whole birth trauma thing, but I'm open to alot more than I use to be. Reincarnation too. As a kid, and this is before i even entered school, i had an irrational fear about the infinity of space. Infinity froma religous aspect. I still do. I hadn't learned the concept, so I don't know where it came from. No one brought up the word or idea to me. I use to have the same dream through childhood and adulthood that came from a place and time I never learned about, which makes me wonder about a past life. I have also had a deep fear of drowning. Love the water, yet fear it intensely! Same with fire. There's no rationality to it.

I guess some things can come from our own imagination, or something deeper we don't understand. You're daughter sounds so intuitive. There's something so special about that, but it must be painful to see her feel so deeply at the same time. To see her that vulnerable. She's lucky to have a Mom so tuned into her though! That goes a long way to soften the blows in life.

--

November 5 2013
Helen is the holistic vision that presents itself before any one who contemplate on the exponentially high tantrums that can assume the dimensions of a storm, when related to the first knowledge that one is blind, or deaf or mute........No doubt Helen's childhood did flash like in a celluloid when I mentioned about fear of blindness above...

--

November 5 2013
---

December 2 2013
I see what you are talking about Udaya. When i originally posted this, it said clarity. Then the previous post disappeared when viewing on ipad. I am in no way connected to "Pune". I have never created any other identity here : /

--

December 3 2013
Don't bother as long as you have posted it.....

--

December 24 2013
I want to send you my warmest thoughts and best wishes - and my thanks for the many ways you've helped me. (Certainly these thoughts need no season).

By the way, I had posted on this thread a time or two last month but the posts either didn't show up or vanished, and I didn't realize until recently. That accounts for some of the gap. Meanwhile I've been going full steam with my Mom-opathy. I look forward to catching up with you soon and I sincerely hope all is well with you and yours.

Merry Christmas with love,
Tara & Tuckoo

--

December 24 2013
Tara & Tuckoo,
I heartily reciprocate in Wishing you merry Christmas!! I hope you have splendid time..... Best wishes to Momopathy.....

--

December 24 2013
--

December 29 2013
Thank you very much.....I'll update soon!!

January 8 2014

--

January 8 2014
One dose of phosphorus 30C followed by three doses of belladonna 30C. If needed three doses of Antim Tart.30C for one day.

--

January 8 2014

January 9 2014

--

January 10 2014
use antim tart and hepar....

--

January 11 2014

--

January 11 2014
Start with Rhus Tox 1M (all viral and flues) single dose followed by gelsemium 30C (flue like).....(with Headache Belladonna would be a better choice) Eupetorium (body pain)...breathing problems (Arsenic 200C single dose), dry cough (bryonia), wet cough (antim tart), if cough is the first sign then Hepar to start with, if Laryngitis/otitis - Phosphorus with belladonna., pharyingitis/otitis Hepar Sulph.

--

January 11 2014

--

January 11 2014
Bell I presume...

yes....Sue the husband for misusing wife until she is ill...!!!

--

Page 3 of 24
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 3 of 24
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.