Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Euphorbium Officinarum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S.
Started by: TaraJoy at September 3 2013

Replies: 519 & Views: 68687    Font    Page 20 of 21  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next          Reply

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: shvaas

May 23 2017
Hi Tara

I hope you don't mind my butting into your thread. I did read your comment but was not able to respond then.

I am not really sure if my kid has muscle tone or sensory issues. I do know everything is a struggle.Things have to be done his way. I cannot force him to take a bath or wear a particular shirt. I have to work my way around it and mostly give in to his demands. He does have issues climbing or getting down stairs. He usually sits and comes down but that can be due to strabismus. He is not sensitive to any particular noise.

He is so stubborn that he refuses to sit for potty. I have time and again pleaded with him to sit but he refuses. I am at my wits end here. Allopathic doctors suggest all sorts of tests or diets which I am not really sure of.

I believe this started after use of antibiotics for fever and throat infection. He got badly constipated and I guess it pained so he avoided going for potty and that led to more constipation.

Hoping for some miracle here.

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: TaraJoy

June 3 2017
Hi shvaas,
Never worry....you're quite welcome to post here. I well and truly empathise with your situation - we could write a book together.
Had I asked you already if you had access to occupational therapists and speech pathologists to evaluate some of the issues? I hope you can find some support.
With kindness,
Tara

June 26 2017
Dear Udaya,
Hello and wanting to thank you for your above comment (19 May).
Agaricus is a remedy that keeps coming up and is yet another one for Tuckoo that gives me the impression it should do more than it does....with it's tics and perceptual distortions, chilblains, eye symptoms etc.....should be a match made in heaven. Once again, I'm not knowing if I'm not doing it right or there's some other reason that it doesn't seem to move things....but it will be revealed in time!
Hmmm....just thinking to myself as I'm writing....perhaps another of the hallucinogenics?
This Anatherum Muricatum is a bit interesting - more so under Clarke than under Boericke - but that happens quite a lot for me with Boericke - another of my mysteries. Any road, I'll check the remedy out further.

Meanwhile, thanks for sharing your thoughts on Mugdha's thread (26 May) - good stuff! Blessed are they who are not content to merely tend the hearth, but rather set it ablaze! You might be liking a few of the ideas expressed by the folks at http://www.michmontreal.com/welcome-to-mich/mich-mission-and-vision/
I'll tell you the latest happenings here soon.

Kind regards,
Tara

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: udaya kumar
--

June 26 2017
Thank you Tara and thanks for the link ....atlast people seems to see some wisdom....All Physics and physical laws have to be ultimately reinvented......!!

Quantum Physics is nothing but spirituality and Spiritual progress. The only religion in the world should be spirituality....i.e. conducting the soul in righteous path and that is that is the Dharma (of every Soul) which is the right conduct of Soul during its travel through the Earth....the physics and its limitations then could be seen from that different level of consciousness with abundant clarity....Sickness, ailments, sufferings belongs to the body.. The practice of Yoga could help in joining the body and mind to be dissolved ultimately into the Soul....and the endless travel goes on and on.......

--

June 27 2017
You're welcome. Quantum physics could be a modern language that's able to reiterate what the ancients have always known. Coincidentally (or not) I've just recently gotten my heart's desire for Tuckoo to have a yoga practice - she wasn't ready earlier but it's finally here.... 'And now yoga'!!

July 26 2017
Dear Udaya,
Warm thoughts coming your way....Tuckoo is grand and I'll give you the full details soon. I'm in observation mode and feeling like another sea change is on the horizon, for which I'll be requiring your navigational skills! Meanwhile, we'd done the Lachesis again as discussed....again no sore throat and then the picture changed slightly....there wasn't as dramatic a difference when the flow started. She also revealed a distinct aversion for anything around her waist (and this has persisted). She does seem to suffer from mittelschmerz and heavy flow which is a bit upsetting in such a wee thing. At the cycle after that one, at the time when I would have considered another dose of Lachesis, she landed up with a cough. She's only ever had a cough or two in her life and it did seem to me to be an attempt at a vent of sorts....I wasn't wanting to fiddle with it at first but then it became very uncomfortable for her (dry) and she held in the cough (pain) and truly wanted to be left alone which is a departure from the norm....so I gave her Bryonia. And then my patience paid off because it turned quickly into the perfect picture of Ant. Tart. that even I could recognize....after one dose of that, the whole thing had gone off and she was perfectly well. Just now we're again at that point in the cycle where I'd given the Lachesis. This time I see more of a 'classic' PMS emerging - emotional and some tears and frustration. She's getting lots of pimples in addition to the keratosis pilaris she's always had (which is worse). If you see anything on this 'hormonal front' that you think I should do just now, please let me know. Apart from that, I'm working on a fuller picture of other symptoms. Things are getting distilled down to some finer points - as opposed to the years of swirling chaos - thank you!!!

With regards,
Tara

--

July 26 2017
single dose of Natrum Mur. ...Next time you ever happen to repeat Lachesis give it in higher or next to higher potency single globule......best wishes.

--

July 28 2017
Thanks Udaya. I was heading in the direction of doing Thuja followed by Nat Mur again....like coming full circle. But I'll just do Nat Mur if you think that's the way to go. Talking about full circle, she's just gotten the chance to play Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz on a big stage....seems like a lifetime ago that she asked me if you were The Wizard. What a relief to be talking about menstruation rather than 'exorcist' and things of that kind.

This cycle, before the flow, she's had no pain - but lots of sighing and stretching, paler, lethargic, oily hair and I guess I'd say some slight confusion as well as the teary frustration I mentioned earlier. That peculiar one sided body odor I once described def. comes mid cycle and mainly overnight. (I presume she sweats in her sleep at that time).

Thanks too for the advise on Lachesis - I'll send for that so it's handy. Will keep you posted.
Warm regards,
Tara

--

July 28 2017
Yeahi was ages ago but still like yesterday////// Seems to be a quantum leap.......use sepia for body order or thuja.....that should invariably complete the cycle.....!! At the most nitric acid.....provided other symptoms match.....

best wishes.

--

July 30 2017
Thanks. Book One is written....working on the sequel. Will definitely share the film rights with you. :0)

--

July 30 2017
I am a drop out as far as writing book is concerned.......!! Wish you well...if you meant what you said....!!

--

July 30 2017
Ah no! Was speaking figuratively only....I'm the dead last one to be writing any books....then again I was dead last to be posting on any forum....what we will do for our children!
PS: Truly I think you should be published. I've got my own 'Best of Udaya' collection you can use to get started. Laughing

August 1 2017
pasting here for future reference....

Tara,
There is something called Bhang (an edible drink/Cannabis from Cannabis)...This is widely used during festivals as an intoxicating drink....If we think in homeopathic terms, when a person consumes Bhang the prooving is the person compulsively and continuously do the same thing.....that is, if he laughs he will go on laughing, if he cries he will go on crying....if he sleeps he goes on sleeping for days....depending on the consumption. Here what we see is a repetitive behaviour. and also a compulsive obsessive behaviour......this is because the Bhang which is a psychotropic derivative and therefore contains Ethereal presence of alkaloids etc. which has affenity for certain area of the brain which distinguishes start and stop mechanism. When the start and stop mechanism is abolished ...repetitiveness begins......This particular characteristic of certain psychoropic substance is one reason why I also was so obsessed with prescribing Opium to Tuckoo. Not only that, this kind of defect in particular stem cell or RNA or whatever, because of a Syphilitic attack on that particular brain cell in generations behind, the offspring born from such a genetic lineage could have the tendency for obsessive compulsiveness which in Homeopathy we call Syphilitic miasm....where washing hands repetitively would be one of the important and leading keeey symptom in Syphilinum which is a Nosode of Syphilis. I think so....

August 3 2017
Udaya, I've a quick question whilst I'm pondering our recent conversations - what remedies come to your mind with better at night, nighttime amelioration - apart from Medorrhinum? A brief description would be: tension that seems to depart the second the sun goes down. In the past Tuckoo had distinct amelioration at the seaside but that seems to be no more. The 'better discharges' is also not as distinct. She was always better at night but for whatever reason it's more distinct just now so I reckon I'll give it some attention.
Thank you,
Tara

--

August 3 2017
. How about this ? It is suited to blue-eyed, fair people (opp. Iod.), especially children with thin, white, delicate skins, and very light hair and eyebrows (patients with dark hair are not excluded); to scrofulous constitutions..... Seaside, effects of. Testicles, induration of(ovary in females affections of). Throat, sore. Tonsils, enlarged; inflamed. Trachea, irritation of.Hoarseness and aphonia < evening.─Soreness and roughness in throat.─Worse, from evening, until midnight,.............. BROMIUM.....

http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/b/brom.htm

Amelioration on sun set is Natrum Mur
Amelioration on rest.,in dark, etc. as per list
http://www.knowhomeopathy.com/15_amelioration.php

Amylenum Nitrosum is to be checked for seaside symptoms .and

Aqua Marina
Arsenicum Album
Capsicum
Cerium Oxalicum

--

August 4 2017
Hi Udaya....yes, Bromium....that's exactly what I'm needing....even though I don't see the 'better sundown'. Don't ask me how I know you're right about it. (I stopped asking myself a long while back). Most of the others are on 'the list'. Never heard of Cerium Oxalicum so if you've got any special insights into that one, please do let me know. Thanks so much.

August 11 2017
Hi Udaya....a wee note just to let you know I'm holding off on the Bromium as I realised I'm not wanting to invite any changes with Tuckoo's big show starting at the weekend. This whole stage thing was so unexpected....and hilarious that it's myself scarfing down the Argentum Nitricum while she needs nothing. In my heart I'm dedicating the performance to you, Homeopathy and Freedom!
Will talk to you .....
Tara

--

August 15 2017
Great.....
Best wishes to Tuckoo......I hope she gave a fantabulous performance.....!!

--

August 17 2017
Thank you! She was incredible. I'm remembering when she was diagnosed with autism at 15 months - they told me she was in the zero percentile for development and they'd never had anyone score so low. Thank God she didn't buy their story. :0)

August 19 2017
Udaya, thanks for the kind words (other thread). I might have mis-worded some of that if I gave the impression that my father's gone on to his heavenly reward - the old man is alive and kicking - just thought I'd set the record straight!

Shingles By: TaraJoy

September 1 2017
Dear Udaya,
So talking of the Old Man (my father), he's just rung me that he's gotten himself a case of shingles - and he's traveling abroad just now, and alone. If you could name a few things that might be helpful, I'd really appreciate it. Hopefully he can find them where he is or I can dispatch from here. He's saying it's left neck and left shoulder, bit of a painful itch. He'd been visiting where some of the children had chicken pox. Thanks so much for any help!
~Tara

--

September 1 2017
use single dose of Rhus Tox 1M followed by Ranunculus Bulbosus 30C three times a day for three days....repeat if necessary.

--

September 2 2017
Thank you so much. I did send him Rhus Tox in a few potencies but haven't got Ranunculus. I'll conjure it from somewhere.
Regards,
Tara

September 6 2017
Hi Udaya,
Just wanting to report my father used the Rhus Tox but he'll only be receiving the Ranunculus today. Meanwhile he took some Arsenicum Album as that seemed to suit the itching/burning and was the best he could procure where he is. In the main the spots are confined to the left neck, a bit on the left shoulder, one on the left cheek and one on the left upper chest. No fresh ones have appeared. The colour still seems to be red, no discharge. They are crusting and becoming more irritating and he had his first true pain last night, sleepless, also with a blocked nose, which is his tendency. I was just able to see him on skype and he looks well, though he comes from a long line of folks known for looking well when they're quite ill so I'm not sure I can go by that. Any road, he'll be having the Ranunculus today and if you think I should gather up anything else, please do let me know. For the record he's 79, not on any medications at all. He's a long trip ahead of him to get back home and is not averse to consulting a doctor if he feels it necessary.
I'm curious what you think about shingles and the areas where it appears....I know it's the nerves....but why the neck in one person, and say the stomach in another?
Thank you so much,
Tara

--

September 6 2017
The other medicines that can be used are Natrum Mur and Sepia. Arsenic helps. As you are aware Shingles or Herpes Zoster as commonly known the virus behind it is Varicella Zoster which also causes Chicken pox. It should be understood that Herpes Zoster or Shingles is a reappearance of Chciken Pox in a different form or a modified form at a later date due to suppression of
Chicken Pox and therefore most of the patients must have had chicken pox 20 or more years ago or in childhood. One logical reason why chicken pox should not be treated and should be allowed to erupt completely without hindrance. Fasting during chicken pox is the best way to bring them out and electrolytes like coconut water etc. and very light and easily digestible foods that do not unduly strengthen body like non veg food should not be eaten.

Going back to latter part of your question " I'm curious what you think about shingles and the areas where it appears" My understanding is that the suppressed varivella virus usually gets entangled within the nerve ganglion and stay dormant for years together until the body of the host subject (i.e. patient) becomes weak and becomes conducive to its surfacing and manifestation in a different metamorphosed form. Since they become active in the nerve ganglion, the respective nerves gets effected and depending on the ganglion in which it was trapped, the surfacing becomes localised there.

--

September 7 2017
Thanks again Udaya. I'll dispatch the Nat Mur and Sepia. I'd been reading in one place that mentioned Mezereum for 'the elderly' and it came over me like a shock that my father is elderly! He optimistically refers to himself as 'just a wee bit past my prime'.

You're of course right about the patient becoming weak and the virus re-surfacing (as shingles). When Tuckoo supposedly had chicken pox last year, my father was here every day w/o becoming ill. In this instance, I feel he was weakened by the travel and became ill within one day of being exposed to the children who had the chicken pox. He was also at an altitude that likely didn't suit him.

Meanwhile...as to the virus lying dormant in nerve ganglion....do you think the location is random? Would it gravitate to an area of weakness? Don't go to any trouble here; I just thought it would be something interesting to know for future reference. :0)

Warm regards,
Tara
ps: small update...says he's quite a bit better now he's had the ranunculus....new symptom is some pain whilst turning head side to side

--

September 7 2017
Hypericum can be used for nerve pain and nerve rejuvenation..... The virus probably travels through the nerve and gets entangled there without surfacing for long long periods of time....He must have had chicken pox in his childhood.......afterall old age is second childhood and no one really want to acknowledge that old is old(ies) gold. I always say I am 18 with 45 years of experience.....!!!

--

Page 20 of 21
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.