Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Asclepias Tuberosa
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S.
Started by: TaraJoy at September 3 2013

Replies: 519 & Views: 68556    Font    Page 19 of 21  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next          Reply

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: TaraJoy

March 17 2017
Dear Udaya,

I'm hoping all is green and lovely where you are today! Just wanting to share a few thoughts. Some time back you'd mentioned to me that when it came time for Tuckoo to begin menstruating that would bring relief. Well, that's surely been the case. I'm confessing the first time shocked and traumatised the pair of us (didn't see it coming so soon as she hadn't even turned 11 - which she is now). It seems to me now that all of her tics and restlessness culminated in the myoclonus and within weeks of that diagnosis she began the menstruation. I haven't seen a single jerk or anything since. I don't think I'd have made the connection if not for remembering your comment. It's also brought in additional info and modalities etc that I can be adding to the picture at some point. I've kept up with the Arnica and Crataegus off and on as per our last conversation. My Crataegus mother tincture has run out now and it will be hard to get more where I am.

Meanwhile, I had a funny dream last night which I'm sharing here for a variety of reasons. The first bit was truly odd....I was reading the forum and you'd written to someone who complained of digestive issues that they should mind the food additive xanthan gum as it was an irritant to them. The 'xanthan gum' was circled and starred like it was really important. Then abruptly (still dreaming) I was sitting across from Tuckoo, just watching her, and I was infused with her perfect wellness. But at the same time the ailments and the symptoms were there too. It's hard to explain but it was like they were one and the same. I was anxious to wipe away the ailments and leave the wellness only but I noticed that the more I fussed, the more the wellness seemed to fade. If I remained still, the wellness was quite a bit brighter (so to speak) than the ailments.

When I woke up, I came to remember something you wrote to me years ago:
'Think of the words of Shri Krishna....All is for good.....what has happened is for good...what is happening is for good....what will happen will also be for the good.....'

Even though this was quite similar to what I'd heard my whole life, I don't know the reason that I experienced it differently here...almost like the poet said, I could ' feel Lazarus (deep inside even the laziest, most deathly afraid part of you) lift up his hands and walk toward the light.' I never thanked you for being the transmitter!

As you can imagine, I've got lots more to say but that's it for now.
With kind regards,
Tara

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: udaya kumar
--

March 18 2017
I do not know why we missed cimicifuga as allen would put it : Through the brain and spinal cord Cimicifuga affects directly the entire nervous system, disturbing the nerve centers and producing a universal depressing irritant condition, which indirectly extends to the muscular system, and to the female generative organs, giving rise to various disorders indicating rheumatic and neuralgic disturbances of those parts...... ::::

--

March 23 2017
Did we? I can picture it in my head on a list for chorea - not sure if it was here on the forum or elsewhere - but I think I might have given it a go at one time. I know one thing that put me off it - if I'm recalling correctly - I don't think it listed 'better with the flow' - which I think is distinct here. I'll describe more next chance I get. I'd like to ask your help on something but I've got to form it into words first. Thanks.

April 8 2017
Dear Udaya,
Doing really well here - how about you? A long time back you indicated Phosphorus as a constitutional medicine for Tuckoo. I've only ever used in 30c and continue to do so the odd time as well as whenever you've advised me after reporting various ailments here through the years. If you have a chance, could you tell me whether you think Phosphorus is something I could give her as 'constitutional support' (is there such a thing?) in a higher potency as a one time thing, or once a year? At times I'm after wondering whether Calc Phos is more appropriate at this time (puberty). What other details might decide? Ask me anything. :0) I remain quite poor at those determinations except in a few cases - for example my mother seems to have a sign on her forehead that flashes: 'Lachesis'.

Meanwhile....we were recently out for a stroll and 2 dogs came from nowhere and knocked Tuckoo to the ground and bit her. (They weren't at all interested in me). She was literally stunned in every sense of the word....blessedly the wounds were superficial....and always having Aconitum in my pocket, I gave her that first. It was a traumatic time but ever since, she's been out of that perpetual panic, fight/flight state that she seemed to've been born into and no more constant startling etc. She's just 'normal'. It was like after all the Aconitum I've given....always helpful... it finally reached it's full glory in this life or death type situation. I'll still be keeping it in my pocket just in case.

Similarly, after grieving the recent losses, the life long over sensitiveness and constant weepiness has gone off. She's just delightful. You'll remember we'd talked about her seeming to be the poster child for Ignatia but something always seemed to come up short. Maybe Ignatia too finally found it's home.

Combined with the other release of menstruation, she's also found her niche in the theatre. If ever someone was born for the stage, it's her. It came as a surprise...in the main she's modest and shy...and then I saw that here too it could be a discharge of a sort, an outlet. If I'm being honest I can't be saying she's the most talented.....but strangers are forever telling me things like 'I want to sit in the front row so I can breathe her in'. I always knew I'd have to share her.

I've got notes of other things but I'll leave it here before I blind you. Take care, and thank you!
~Tara

--

April 8 2017
1........QUOTE .....for example my mother seems to have a sign on her forehead that flashes: 'Lachesis'. UNQUOTE

2...........QUOTE Some time back you'd mentioned to me that when it came time for Tuckoo to begin menstruating that would bring relief. Well, that's surely been the case. I'm confessing the first time shocked and traumatised the pair of us (didn't see it coming so soon as she hadn't even turned 11 - which she is now). It seems to me now that all of her tics and restlessness culminated in the myoclonus and within weeks of that diagnosis she began the menstruation. I haven't seen a single jerk or anything since. I don't think I'd have made the connection if not for remembering your comment. It's also brought in additional info and modalities etc that I can be adding to the picture at some point. UNQUOTE

3. Lachesis materia medica ::: Ill effects of suppressed discharges. Modality : Better, appearance of discharges,

Do you see the connect.....?

--

April 8 2017
Fair play to you! I saw it alright....and ran fast in the opposite direction for reasons I could write a book about....but there's no where to be hiding now, is there?!!

--

April 8 2017
good game ....play on....!

--

April 8 2017
good coach....I will....!

April 9 2017
Udaya - I've just remembered back in 2013 when I'd first given you some family background - you wrote:
'As well as creation of Anti-neurotransmitter receptor antibodies from possible source of thalassemia in grandmother?'
Interesting!
So how is Lachesis 1M? That's what I've got in hand but I'll get whatever you think....so far we can do the highest potencies in this house without issue. I think we're going to blow the lids off.
Thanks,
TJ

--

April 10 2017
on single granule once.........only.... I don't have to remind you not to touch that single globule with the hand...!!!

--

April 11 2017
Never fear....I'll be chancing no penalties....but reminders are always welcome! Meanwhile....first time in my life I'm dreaming of snakes left, right and centre...it's as if Grandmother Lachesis would like to take Baby Phosphorus.... but I'm in the way....which makes me....Old Yeller? Kidding....but I'm aware Lac Caninum dreams of snakes (wasn't knowing earlier that Lach. is considered it's analogue) and maybe even more interesting Lac Can. has menses begins and ends with sore throat....that's been all 3 of us...3 generations. It gets even stranger as in a flash I've remembered my mother was severely bitten by a dog when she was 7....she was operated on and treated for possible rabies....I don't think she ever got past the trauma. Do you believe (as some do) that there's a rabies miasm? I think I might be looking at it. So I got a book off my shelf that I could never quite wrap my mind around earlier: Dreams, Symbols, & Homeopathy...by a classical homeopath who treats many trauma and auto-immune cases....she considers Lyssinum a polycrest for these. Going through Hering's monograph now...very enlightening.
Honestly I don't go looking for these things....they just come a-calling....

--

April 11 2017
I do not consider Rabies as something of the making of the Dog only......I have come across the rabies symptoms in many children within the autistic spectrum who exhibits the major symptom of hydrophobia which is Phoebia for Water......and Lyssinum did cross my path many a times as a choice medicines which in some cases I had suggested and many cases I had refrained....In the case of children of that spectrum or syndrome if I may call that so considering the multifaceted face of such ailments, it even goes one step further by being afraid or phoebic towards any glittering substance including the simmering of the water or the shine on the TV screen. What I am hinting at is the same theory which I did narrate earlier.....I cannot deny that there could be a rabies miasm, I cannot also deny that there could be a mutation or a viral invasion on the very cell of the brain where the phoebia or otherwise of the water is processed in a sick person of that disorder justaposed to a healthy person who consider water as water of life. So it could be a mutation descended from the parentage which could be named as a miasm or it could be a post natal development affecting the same region of the brain or whatever concerned area within the ethereal plane of the Head of Human Beings.......I am not surprised...... Remembering --Belladonna - streptococcus -- and PANDA -- relationship expounded by me earlier in this thread.

--

April 13 2017
Thank you Udaya. I'm hearing you 100% on all....and agree that rabies isn't just about the dog. I'd never thought about the remedy Lyssinum for Tuckoo (though I've used it for my animals) but being active in the community and having been in contact with hundreds of kids diagnosed with the various disabilities, I understand why you say you've seen the symptoms amongst this population. Apart from the more well known symptoms, this in particular caught my eye whilst studying Lyssinum, and I'm sharing here for the other folks who might happen along....
...from Hering: "Range of ideas extremely limited, if left to himself is occupied continuously with the same thing, bringing frequently forward same ideas within a short space of time and always in same manner."
~ This to me is the essence of perseveration which I always thought was a misunderstood symptom common to autism, alzheimers and other brain problems. As well, I saw plenty under Lyssin that could apply to the complexities of Tourette's Syndrome and things of that kind (i.e. bizarre urges and sensitivities). I'm in absolutely no position to recommend the remedy but anyone dealing with what we've talked about might like to study it in its entirety. The book I mentioned the other day which referenced Lyssin for auto-immune/immune hypersensitivity and trauma/abuse cases, also linked it with cases that either do not respond or aggravate on a well-chosen remedy, for whatever that's worth.

I know in Tuckoo's case, any and all scenarios you've put forth are likely; for certain the assaults have come on many fronts. In the end they're all just further opportunities for me to help her - I welcome every one of them - and conversations I've had with you and ideas exchanged have paid out in ways no one could have foreseen. I believe I am the most fortunate of mothers. I still plan to give her that 1 pellet of Lachesis and will let you know how we get on.

--

April 14 2017
...from Hering: "Range of ideas extremely limited, if left to himself is occupied continuously with the same thing, bringing frequently forward same ideas within a short space of time and always in same manner." In other words repeititive thoughts speach and action.......speach is less usually. A kind of obsessive compulsiveness.....a human being tend to bark like a dog in hydrophoebia is also a kind of obsessive compulsiveness in its height working within him. ......

--

April 15 2017
Too right! There is so much overlap with these conditions. Come to think, I can hardly remember the last time Tuckoo showed any repetitiveness/perseveration/compulsion or made any odd sound. So many other symptoms gone as well. Btw I'm sure you remember suggesting Cuprum for her some time back - this is a brilliant remedy for her and I still give it the odd time - the 6c seems to suit her well. (I noticed Cuprum also has 'laryngeal spasms' and some other symptoms like Lyssin).
She's just started with a sore throat - the kind that I now know means the menstruation will soon begin - I might hold off on the Lachesis so I get the chance to observe another cycle as it is - if that makes any sense. Meanwhile I reckon I should make a note of current/remaining symptoms for the record, and to compare after Lachesis.
Thank you,
Tara

--

April 16 2017
For lachesis it is said acts expecially well in the beginning and close of the mestruation....and simultaneously it is one of the best medicines we have on chronic sore throat.....connecting these two we have an equation, sore throat in the beginning and close of menstruation which in itself is chronic factor until the right medicine is administered and malady eliminated....an in this case it seems Lachesis......it should work.

--

April 16 2017
Brilliant - it will work - thanks for the nudge!

--

April 16 2017
ok

--

April 22 2017
Dear Udaya,
I've done the Lachesis for Tuckoo, the Lac Caninum for myself....if I could have gotten my mother to do Lyssin I might have had a chance at the Triple Crown....but I reckon there will be other races.
For sure there's no sore throat for Tuckoo even at the end of the cycle....we'll be seeing how she gets on next cycle. Meanwhile, there are grand changes I wasn't exactly expecting - I'm not one to be saying whether it's the work of Lachesis - but I'll tell them to you:

~she's got this collection of figures that she loves and keeps displayed...she receives them as gifts and such but never requests them, never mentions them or does anything with them....only happy to add them to the row when they come....so I notice the other day for the first time she's got a gap between some and I ask her what's up with that....she tells me she's leaving a space for another one she's decided is coming her way and I joke: 'since when have you become an optimist?'....she answered straightaway, 'when i learned to make spaces'.
~I saw her eating something she previously wouldn't touch on pain of death so I said, 'I thought that was too bitter for you'....she said, 'I know. But now it's bitter in a good way.'
~I noticed she was suddenly getting on really well with a skill that she couldn't quite manage earlier and I said, 'Wow - you used to really struggle with that!'....she said, 'That's because I was negative back then.'
(This is the kid who no matter how well she was doing would still randomly shout out in her sleep, 'Brevity is NOT the soul of wit! The early bird does NOT catch the worm! etc).
~We went into a shop that smelled quite foul due to some renovations being done....normally she'd have huge anxiety about the odour and have some strong tics set off as well....I was getting ready to head back out the door but she just took a Kleenex from her pocket, covered her nose and carried on....even told the clerk she pitied him and he ought to go outside and breathe fresh air as soon as he could.

There's more but you get the idea. I'll come back again after more time observing. Meanwhile, something I often ponder: what is 'cure', really? If it isn't too much hubris, I'm not always agreeing with some things Dr. Hahnemann supposedly wrote (though I sometimes suspect the translation)....like I wonder what his experience was with auto-immune situations that can go into remission and such. I've read what many other homeopaths call cure and it seems to me each will say what suits them subjectively as to what's cure v. suppression v. palliation and so on.

Anyroad, there are other hurdles yet to jump - that's for next time. Thanks for your help.
Kind regards,
Tara
**ADDENDUM -24 April**
For the record from the last few days....
~she told me she's woken up with a headache every day of her entire life but has not had for past 4 days
(surprised because it's allergy season - and come to think she has almost no allergy symptoms - and certainly not a trace of PANDAS even though March/April is her second worst for that, after Sept/Oct)

~even though she's bright her memory is rubbish for a few things like 'what did you have for lunch?' - total blank like no recollection of having eaten at all even if it was an hour earlier...or: 'who was at dance class this week?' again, total blank....she's suddenly answering these questions as though she's been doing it her whole life...(this even shocked my husband and he's a hard fella to rouse)

~been trying for years to get her to swallow pills....we use wee sweets to practice and she's never done it once...just chokes on it...did it for the first time today and can repeat with ease....(just an ability I'd been wanting her to develop should it be needed in future)

For myself after the Lac Caninum....I mention these 2 things because the change was quick and drastic....

~I've been hungry every day for the first time in YEARS and I feel quite happy about it

~I haven't gotten up in the night for the toilet at all - which I'd been doing every night for YEARS

May 19 2017
Dear Udaya,

I'm back after another cycle to let you know that there was no sore throat on either end of the flow this time. Instead, for the first time, a few days before the flow Tuckoo had a left sided pain...at first I thought she had fallen but then I got the idea it might be coming from the ovary. It wasn't terrible but worse pressure (i.e. sitting on the cycle etc) and disappeared immediately at the start of the flow.I see that this can also be found under Lachesis so I'm wondering if I should repeat it or leave it be. It's a bit hard to describe how she improves with the flow - even when she was technically 'fine' before it - she just gets 'lighter' or something.....like enhanced joy.

When she was restricted from cycling and a few other activities, she said, 'I don't like how my legs feel'. It could be she uses the activity to suppress tics or something of that sort.Other symptoms she has during the pre-menstural phase are tiny pimples....mainly on the forehead (she still always has the keratosis pilaris on her cheeks and back of arms but this is different) and lethargy. I thought of Sepia and Nat Mur but I'm not wanting to interfere with the fine work of Lachesis. All of the the other improvements I had mentioned (i.e. short term memory, calmer, lack of negativity) have held well and not returned. Also on the hormonal front (?), I feel she is quite hairy...with a bit over her lip even which I suppose could become an issue, as well as quite a bit of sweating, mostly under the arms and mostly at night. Both are in keeping with my husbands side of the family (my side distinctly lacking in body/facial hair and sweat). If you have any thoughts, please share at your convenience!

All my best to you -
Tara

--

May 19 2017
You do not know how happy I am....and when I am happy....I keep silent....!

--

May 19 2017
Tuckoo would surely be demanding to see your 'happy dance'. Myself, I'm *slightly* more respectful. :0)
Don't forget us when that next spark of brilliance shoots out of the silence! I'll keep you updated on this end.
Meanwhile, I was quite intrigued by Tuckoo's earlier comment about learning to make spaces, and I came across the quote by Viktor Frankl, 'Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.'
I think that's what she meant.

With kindness,
~Tara

--

May 19 2017
excellent......continue use of Lachesis single dose a month....the following medicines are valuable in tics.
Agaricus Muscarius tic convulsions
Anatherum Muricatum.Tic convulsions,
Tic douloureux

Best wishes.

--

May 19 2017
Will do....thanks!
(When is the best time of the month to administer the Lachesis? Just before the flow as I did earlier)?

--

May 20 2017
Yes...that would be ideal.....!

--

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: shvaas

May 23 2017
Hi Tara

I hope you don't mind my butting into your thread. I did read your comment but was not able to respond then.

I am not really sure if my kid has muscle tone or sensory issues. I do know everything is a struggle.Things have to be done his way. I cannot force him to take a bath or wear a particular shirt. I have to work my way around it and mostly give in to his demands. He does have issues climbing or getting down stairs. He usually sits and comes down but that can be due to strabismus. He is not sensitive to any particular noise.

He is so stubborn that he refuses to sit for potty. I have time and again pleaded with him to sit but he refuses. I am at my wits end here. Allopathic doctors suggest all sorts of tests or diets which I am not really sure of.

I believe this started after use of antibiotics for fever and throat infection. He got badly constipated and I guess it pained so he avoided going for potty and that led to more constipation.

Hoping for some miracle here.

June 3 2017
Hi shvaas,
Never worry....you're quite welcome to post here. I well and truly empathise with your situation - we could write a book together.
Had I asked you already if you had access to occupational therapists and speech pathologists to evaluate some of the issues? I hope you can find some support.
With kindness,
Tara

Page 19 of 21
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.