Cell/Biochemic Salts
Bach Flower Remedies
Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Skookum Chuck Aqua
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S.
Started by: TaraJoy at September 3 2013

Replies: 519 & Views: 68799    Font    Page 2 of 21  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next          Reply

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: udaya kumar
--

September 19 2013
I am humbled.....Anthony must be smiling....
I could expect such honour only from Irish Poetic sensibility........Yes the milk of kindness is overwhelmingly unique and next to divinity......

Wait for the waning moon....that seems right and pronounced......Sulphur is fire and when fire is controlled water could rise and high tides in the body is a possibility......with Moon as arbitrator.

About Belladonna....The main feature of Belladonna is HEAT, COLOUR AND INFLAMMATION. When Streptococcus invades, naturally there is an infection, and therefore an inflammation, and Red Colour. All Bell colours are Red......Another medicine with similar features is Apis Mel. where swelling, shining, pitting are prominent in addition.
So when there is red colour anywhere in the body, Bell and Apis have to be thought about......ofcourse there are other medicines, but the first thought because almost all diseases in human beings( I used the word "disease"because diseases have external cause accepted and received by the body to flourish to that state of morbidity........ and in common diseases (at variance from modern disorders), there is always a common cause and a common medicine.....Bell and Apis are very common medicines useful to variety of common diseases and ailments.

Our theory was that one of the causes that could contribute to PANDA is the inflammations caused somewhere in the brain area by the Streptococcus. I have also said that streptococcus infection when surfaced to skin level manifests similar to a red scratch with a head. And if a red scratch of read colour is present all over the body, what would be our first thought as Medicine in Homeopathy......It would certainly zero down on Belladonna. Belladonna has great affenity with Phosphorus and Tuberculinum/Bacillinum.... Phosphorus and Belladonna are the main medicines when streptococcus invades the larynx to manifest as laryngitis...or consequent otitis.

From these inferences, the inverse conclusion that if Belladonna is working in a case as theorised, then the theory that Strepto could be behind the so called PANDA should prove true.......

with regards.

--

Re:Att: Mr. Kumar. 7 year old, Belladonna, and P.A.N.D.A.S. By: TaraJoy

September 20 2013
Baby Tuckoo is doing well today. Hindsight being what it is, she could have really used Belladonna some years back. (though maybe not as much as the Calc Carb, if I'd have only known). I looked up a picture of the strep rash and I'm certain she had it in the past and there was a lot of redness in general at other times. We're dealing with the so-called PANDAS for nearly 5 years now. In some ways PANDAS may not be the biggest issue we have but coming across Belladonna was a bit of serendipity, and as you've explained, maybe it will lead us to a conclusion. If not, at least we've tried. As to inflammation, sure there's no doubt about that.

Other Bell symptoms she has are severe photo phobia/dilated pupils, and problems with temperature changes (warm to cold gives us mania, cold to warm, lethargy. It's quite dramatic and was so before we heard of PANDAS). You already know about the bed wetting and lemon loving....tralala lala.

I'm glad to hear of Bell's affinity for Phosphorous as I know it's desperately needed for her severe low tone and more. I'm intrigued by your talk of Apis, and after reading about it, it might prove even more interesting than Bell. I noticed: "dreams of travelling long distances; dreams of flying far in the air; dreams that he made journeys in great leaps through the air". Daedalus! I also think she might be retaining urine at times. (Are bed wetting and urine retention mutually exclusive)? I didn't want to copy it all here but what Vithoulkas writes about the "awkwardness" under Apis is of huge interest to me.

Meanwhile, thanks for everything, and I'll see you at the waning moon....
With kindness,
TaraJoy

--

September 22 2013
Dear TaraJoy,
I hope the hiccups have settled.....!

Talking about affinity of Phosphorus...there are around 50 variety of streptococcus. One of the common one is S. pneumoniae,which is a leading cause of bacterial pneumonia. Here phosphorus would be the main medicine...S.pneumonococci with its etiology of otitis media, both Phosphorus and Bell are used with meningitis Bell, Aconitum and Bryonia are use, and in peritonitis Apis Mell and Bell could be used with success, in Sinusitis Bell with Natrum Mur or Kali Bich would be the right medicine.

However, the best percursors to Bell remains Rhus Tox, and Bell in that order where Gelsemium is an interlocutor between Bell and Rhus to pacify and cure all Flue like conditions....!

regards,

--

September 22 2013
Funny you mention Bryonia as I gave it to her yesterday for the first time for dry nose and slight dry cough and flare up of chronic constipation that I've not had much joy with so far.

I've never made these connections....20 years back I had a supposedly life-threatening bout of bacterial pneumonia. Growing up, I could always be counted on for several ear infections per year. Sinusitis - of course - have it right now as a matter of fact.
My daughter and I both had sepsis at her birth (e.coli). So it seems we've a lovely affinity for bacteria...

Meanwhile, Ailanthus on Monday. The shop where I'd ordered the Streptococcinum 200C advised me that they haven't got it and do I want 30C? Should I take that do you think?

Thanks Udaya. I hope you are well.

With kind regards,
TaraJoy

--

September 23 2013
Yeah! I have a flag post.....to stand on...have a good view and larger vision........

Bryonia is exceptionally good for constipation in children............

Incidentally the best medicine we have for ecoli remains thuja and apis mel.....bacteria flourishes when ecology is condusive.....when natural biological control is hampered by the absence of one or other factors contributing to that......or biological control is altogether destroyed by toxic medicines....or naturally calm and cool probiotics and probiopathogens turns anti-bio.....

30C may not be sufficient....200C would be adviseable.

--

September 29 2013
My computer crashed and I haven't been able to post....just wanted to let you know!

--

September 30 2013
computer is closely aligned with the home environment........it crashes when we most need it........

--

October 1 2013
Ah, you've been atop that flag pole of yours, with a good view of my home environment...or else you've some other way of receiving my signals. Smile

The child too is so closely aligned with the home environment, and also crashes, though I'm giving it my all. Belladonna came to the rescue again, when we had a bad day with PANDAS symptoms. (The beautiful thing is I said bad "day" - and not "week", "month", "year".....this is beyond price).

Other strange things going on....I've still not received the Ailanthus and Strepto....I've purchased dozens of medicines with no problems - but lots of problems with these two. (Thought I at least had the Ailanthus then discovered they'd sent me the wrong item). When I get that all worked out, should I start with the Sulphur 1M again? (used it the one time so far)

We've been having some luck with the Bryonia - not all clear - but way, way on from where we started and I'm sure happy about that. I know that I'm missing something with the constipation picture though. It's long standing, no urging, weak muscles, dry, small, hard, no blood, no mucous, never diarrhea, cries - does not want to go. Been through Nux, Arsenicum, the trio, China....I think each helps a bit...as I said it is so much better.... do you think Alumina? And for sure there's no long, thin stool but.... Phosphorous? Unfortunately the work I was doing on her medical history was lost in my crash. But I'm determined to get it done as I know nothing further I say here will make much sense without that context.

You're a rare one Udaya, to be listening to this mother's rambling. I've ever been the tortoise, never worrying if I win the "race", but so very grateful for good company on The Path.

With Kindness,
TaraJoy

--

October 1 2013
just intuitive.......i do not astral project !!!!! rest assured...!!!
Good.... one day means the immune system is responding and improving to homeo medicines......which is certainly a priceless disposition.

Think the words of Shri Krishna....All is for good.....what has happened is for good...what is happening is for good....what will happen will also be for the good......

Sulphur 1M can be repeated after 15 days.,....use Cina and Chelidonium for constipation. Cina 30C three doses a days a day for three days and Chelidonium Q 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day for three days. Bryonia should also help in constipation, but cina works on pathogens, invaders, hostile parasites, and worms...... Cehlidonium works with the liver and fortify it...Bryonia is the ultimate lubricator......the mucus liner and the mucus regulator.;.... It works all over the body when movement aggravates any ailments or the patient likes to keep still on bed or elsewhere without much movements........that is the hall mark of bryonia... Alumina has the habit of taking everything and putting in the mouth.....alumina has the habit of eating hard and unchewable things like, chalk, cement, walls, sand, earth and the like....alumina has doubts, alumina is a dreamworld,. alumina has memory loss, alumina has strong constipation, alumina has aluminium toxicity,alumina has alzeimer's. alumina use upto three doses with repetition is good particularly when the baby is brought up on baby food and tinned food......! and alumina has all those symptoms that Alumina as medicines describes itself of........I will be there as long as life does not cease to be a journey....! with regards. udaya.

--

October 2 2013
Dear Udaya,

Any visit from you, even astral, would be an unspeakable joy.

Thank you for the words....I will remember them....though I'm afraid you've given me another case of the hiccups!

I'll keep up with the Bryonia a bit more because of dryness....but rarely is there lack of movement, which is why I hadn't used it sooner. Alumina....she does still have issues with things in the mouth and sure some toxicity could be at play. As for "dreamworld"....well....I'll be coming back to that sometime....

I was actually going to ask you about Chelidonium but you've beat me to it. I'll get that.
Now, for the Cina....twice in the past, a month apart, she started with some facial spasms and twitches just after 1 dose of Cina 30C. They hadn't been there before, and they were gone within 30 minutes. In the event that this was something amiss, I didn't give any further doses. What do you make of it? Certainly as respects "pathogens, invaders, hostile parasites, and worms" I'm really wanting to use it again.

Talking about invaders - thank you for the previous info on e.coli. Hopefully that wee devil will keep out of places it does not belong. Smile

With kindness,
TaraJoy

--

October 4 2013
One thing about Devil is that Devil visits you only if you invite Devil and God visit you only if you conscientiously drop your though and make way for the connectivity of Godself with Youself.......|So in both cases, usually the Will power in you itself is the dissuader . The only difference being in the case of God your Will power is the Ego within which is individual Choice or Karma whereas in the case of Devil Will is in the form of fearlessness (a hyper-adrenal situation> In the final analysis though God and Devil are one and the same with two extremes which can be metamorphosed to become one another at the art of the Will ....thus the fear and will power are correlated.....when you think of Devil the fear is the dominent emotion....and therefore the immediate thought NO to it.....that is sufficient to keep the Devil at bay....whereas the same Will Power is present in each and every cell of the human body......as long those cells says no, no invader can invade the human body..... and there is a cause to those Will powers within the human system, when that cause is depleted, the will power is also depleted within the cells giving the parasites and pathogens to create a pandemonium there... and this CAUSE has its origin right within the Stem Cells...Here we have cyclic action in progress... The Stem Cells cause to creation of the body and the body cause to creating and maintaining the wholesomeness of the Stem Cells.....When one of these are at fault, there is an ecoimbalance creating a game- city for the pathogens and invaders....

So where do we correct?? That is why I suggest to all my contemporary children to undergo a fundamental correct with Thuja and Natrum Mur and in some case Psorinum and Pulsatilla and in some other cases Sulphur Calcarea Carb, Lyco and in some other cases, Aethusa, lathyrus, mercurious, and in yet others Tuberculinum /bacillinum, phosphorus, Belladonna and in last but least Rhus Tox, Gelsemium, Arsenic Album, Bryonia and the kind of therapies........to start with before other acute and or constitutional medicines are applied.
with best wishes.

--

October 4 2013
At the point in my daughter's life where I made the decision to decline what the "system" had to say and had to offer, I had no roadmap and no one on my side. When I had to make decisions about what to do for her, I developed a system where if the choice seemed to be coming from fear I said "NO" and if it seemed to be coming from love, I said "YES". This sounds a bit like what you're explaining, and for me, still very much a work in progress. But your words have comforted and encouraged me more than I can say.

It was perhaps 4 months back that I found the forum and thanks to you, have given Tuckoo several times the Thuja and Nat Mur, the trio, a few other things. Not too much - she's the child for whom less is more. Her overall well-being has improved in ways I am hopeless to describe.

With kindness,
TaraJoy

October 4 2013
"Panic" - just surprised now - not wanting you to worry about me.
Smile

--

October 4 2013
That word panic did strike a chord or two in me! Allusions were to prove a point home and not meant to be uncanny!!!

--

October 5 2013
--

--

October 5 2013
Smile Smile Smile

--

October 8 2013
Dear Udaya,

I put here my daughter's background, with hope that it will serve as a reference the next time I ask for your help. I feel as though I'm forgetting half of it and so I'm apologising in advance. I'll be updating soon with the current symptoms. Thanks.

PATIENT-
7yrs female

APPEARANCE-
petite
narrow shoulders and chest
low muscle tone, appears younger
very fair skin
gold hair (previously thin and dull, but very thick, healthy and shiny since homeopathy)
blue eyes, long eyelashes
keratosis pilaris since infancy
depression under eyes that I've heard people refer to as "reverse bags" since infancy(improved since homeopathy)
1 small red dot on right hand since about 2 years old (broken capillary)?
dry, rough knees and elbows - rest of skin is soft
face a bit paler this past year, dark circles under eyes for a couple of years (circles have improved since homeopathy)
tiny brown freckles scattered about
over crowded permanent teeth, no cavities
dry lips
tongue seems normal

HER PARENTS-
Her mother (me): Chiari Malformation, Syringomyelia, farsighted since pregnancy, ovarian cyst, prior history of pneumonia, mono, kidney stone, only one kidney, childhood diseases of measles, chicken pox, no vaccines
Her father (my husband): Chronic GERD, Barretts Esophagus, IBS,
Anxiety, fully vaccinated

My family has other instances of chiari and so-called mid-line defects, circulatory issues. My mother has thalassemia

My husband's family has other incidences of anxiety, depression, esophageal issues and is prone to benign fatty tumours, moles and skin tags. Other ailments scattered about both families.

BIRTH-
Emergency C-section 26 weeks, maternal sepsis, baby also septic, not breathing, life saving interventions and procedures as can be surmised. "Given" 25% chance of survival. Released after 100 days with a "clean bill of health".

HOME-
She didn't sleep much and was screaming more than half the time. Doctor after doctor told us it's a miracle she is alive and why are we looking for problems? They gave us antacid in case it was reflux. Nothing changed. To me, these were screams of terror, like you'd hear in a film where someone was being tortured in the worst way.

It became worse and worse until we could hardly leave the house and we lived with the window shades down, the doors locked, the phones off, we didn't flush the toilets much or wear any clothes that made a sound....it all set off the hysterical screaming. Frequent hiccups .

I began imagining the child's nervous system was on the outside of her body instead of the inside. The rare time she wasn't screaming, she was completely the opposite - truly blinding everyone with her smile (and still is).

She was "dead weight". She just dangled there when you held her - not a bit of muscle tone. At 6 months, 12 months, still screaming, still dead weight - but she met the "milestones" and everyone told me I was gone in the head for worrying. By 12 months she's having night terrors. Teeth came in early and perfect.

She crawled, she laughed, she babbled. Technically walked "on time" but I could see there was something wrong. (I can elaborate on that). No medications or vaccines - only routine blood work - which was "normal". Since she never had colds, earaches, rashes stomach viruses, etc. everyone (except me) thought she was super healthy.

One morning when she was about 14 months, we were not awakened by screaming. I found her rocking in her crib, staring off and sniffing a stuffed toy. She would not acknowledge another human being, communicate, or utter a syllable for over 3 years, though the screaming would go on and on.

Soon, she was dianosed with "severe autism" (and again at age 3....again at age 4). We were eligible for the county services and, with all due respect to anyone who has been helped by this program, we were shocked by the absurdity of behavior modification for a 15 month old baby with this type of illness. They recommended she be bussed to a facility each day, which we declined. They began the program in our home but after a month, we cut ties with them and went our own way. She is, and has always been, home schooled.

One thing that everyone agreed on was that she was smart. She seemed to have been born with the ability to read and write. And at 2, she taught herself sign language from some books but she only used it for herself - never to communicate. It was obvious when we went to a shop or something that if she were taken home by complete strangers, she'd just continue on in her alternate universe without missing a beat. That is how little she acknowledged us.

P.A.N.D.A.S. entered the picture about age 3 or 4. There is a reason it is known as "Exorcist Syndrome" (from the book and film "The Exorcist") and for us it seemed a horrible mix of ADD, OCD, ODD, Tourette's, BiPolar, "demonic possession", and likely some other things. I've discovered that not everything has a name. Modern medicine offered heavy doses of antibiotics or IVIG which we didn't do.

She finally began to speak when she was nearly 5. It was echolalia at first but we got past that. Ironically, everyone comments on the beauty of her voice, that it's lilting, with cadence you'd not expect in someone that young, let alone one who's speaking for the first time. The amount of knowledge she had evidently been accumulating while in her silent world was astonishing.

We've been enormously blessed though we lost our home, our friends, our health and a good part of our sanity. A fearful and bloody battle it has been. There are dozens and dozens of symptoms that have come and gone, as well as the ways we addressed them. I can provide if relevant.

At age 6 she no longer met the criteria for autism and she has indeed come back to us. There is yet a lot of healing to be done.

Udaya, you can see why I was attracted to the information you've often posted on Thuja, Nat Mur etc. as corrective of the foundation. I've used them several times and they're truly a Godsend.

To be continued with current symptoms.... Smile

October 8 2013
Dear Udaya,

At long last, I received the Ailanthus 6C and Strepto 200C. A few days ago I gave Tuckoo Sulphur 1M (which I had done a month ago) and today I started the Ailanthus 6C. I think she's doing really well in terms of irritability and anxiety reducing and she's very, very cheerful.

Based on what we discussed - your advice of 9/9:
"Start with single dose of Sulphur 1M. No other medicines for a couple of days. Start using Ailanthus Glandulosa 6C three times a day for three days. Watch benefits, report and if necessary use Streptococcinum 200C single dose as intercurrent remedy and according to the earlier evaluation of benefits
of ailanthus, continue or discontinue its use after Strepto..........."

please let me know if/when I should give the Strepto.

With thanks,
TaraJoy

--

October 8 2013
Few things comes to my mind immediately:
1. The reaction to sound, light etc should indicate that the catecholamine literally storm the head....
2. Cause could be traced to the history of Sepsis in mother and child......
3. As well as creation of Anti-neurotransmitter receptor antibodies from possible source of thalassemia in grandmother.??.
4. I would absolve streptococcus now from the whole blame for the reason that high levels of strepto markers are unencessarily getting connected with the episode..... the streptococcus in the area produce the same kind of elevation as the disorder would mark in the same area....the enzymes released could happen to the be same in both cases as well as the Swelling of the Basal Ganglia
indicates that the strepto as well as the disorder create an inflammation there.

The miasm behind should be tuberculous, Belladonna is to be taken at LM potencies I REPEAT LM POTENCIES.....Phosphorus has to be taken for considerable period of time, for regulated voice, for tone of muscles, for many other reasons as constitutional remedy......Arnica has to be taken for longer period with Natrum Mur to correct the Adrenals and the epinephrine and other catacholamine releases......

The demonic acts are only the mind symptoms aggravated as in Belladonna...and I quote Mind.--Patient lives in a world of his own, engrossed by specters and visions and oblivious to surrounding realities. While the retina is insensible to actual objects, a host of visual hallucinations throng about him and come to him from within. He is acutely alive and crazed by a flood of subjective visual impressions and fantastic illusions. Hallucinations; sees monsters, hideous faces. Delirium; frightful images; furious; rages, bites, strikes; desire to escape. Loss of consciousness. Disinclined to talk. Perversity, with tears. Acuteness of all senses. Changeableness. UNQUOTE

The several points to be remembered about Belladonna are that it is a medicine which has great general sensitiveness and also sensitiveness of the special senses─sensitive to light; to slightest noise; to motion or jar as when someone touches the bed. This is one feature which renders Bell. so appropriate in hydrophobia. It is a chilly medicine; sensitive to changes from warm to cold, to draught of air, to damp weather, to chilling from having the head uncovered, or having the hair cut; better from being wrapped up warmly in a room. Under this drug there is a remarkable quickness of sensation, or of motion; the eyes snap and move quickly. The pains come and go suddenly no matter how long they may last. They are in great variety, but throbbing, burning, and stabbing are very characteristic: "stabbing from one temple to the other." UNQUOTE...

http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/b/bell.htm

The sepsis and its after effects have to be looked into particularly the damages in the brain and head as per the symptoms of Pyrogenum in the link:

http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/p/pyro.htm

I can understand the meaning of "panic" now......there are no exhorcism involved as every sound, every action, every movement, are well explainable logically, naturally and scientifically and are nothing but natural aggravations from the psychoneurotic imbalances restorable to perfect or to the best of cognitions.and permanent normalcy.....

I think Belladonna can do that...alone
or with help from other stalwarts like phosphorus, pyrogenum, arnica and the like.......You have done well with Thuja and Natrum Mur.....with best wishes.

I would look forward to your present symptoms.

--

October 8 2013
Dear Udaya,

You've no idea how much I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment.

With deepest thanks,
TaraJoy

October 12 2013
Dear Udaya,

I hope you've been well.
I believe I'm understanding most of what you've said here. I do completely agree with you about the Strep - I've always had mixed emotions about it - instinctively I feel it plays some part here. That's why I'm after completing the Sulphur-Ailanthus-Strepto course we began and I'll be reporting back on that. I think there was an issue with her basal ganglia before (if) Strep came on the scene, and likely there was going to be OCD, Tourettes, and/or other psychiatric behavior with or without help from Strep.

The sepsis was presumed to come through the kidneys from the urinary tract. It's common in my family to never appear ill, which is perhaps how I got to that level of sickness despite receiving so-called top notch prenatal care. Reading about Pyrogeneum literally gives me the chills - like reliving that awful time!

Thank you for the comforting words; I understand that there were no actual "entities" involved The Mind symptoms you quote are an exact match of the night terrors and she was having versions of them in the day as well. Truly a transformation, with no resemblance to the actual child. The suddenness was prominent - could be set off by nothing. "Demonic" eyes, and when she became verbal, the voice to match. Straight out of the horror films.

Funnily enough, I always felt this experience was actually a gift of sorts. Had things been less traumatic, I might have skipped down that "yellow brick road", believing that the health department or the school system had the answers, instead of seeing that everything she needed was already within her.

What you wrote earlier, (the panic!) about the two extremes, is exactly how I felt during these episodes - I could feel the power coming off of her. To be sure I was terrified that my baby would be locked up in a psychiatric ward, but I knew that somehow the other extreme of this energy was going to heal her. Lots of people pressured us to use medication to "end the misery" but I knew what my grandmother would have said: "would you thwart the butterfly trying to emerge the cocoon?" I can't begin to say how much I believe in this child.

So in very general terms, and using labels (which I've nothing against until people start having a relationship with them), I'm concerned mostly with the following:

-sensory processing or integration disorder/dyspraxia and poor use of hands
-severely sensitive eyes
-hypotonia (likely contributing to the constipation)
-mood disorder with problems regulating emotions and bodily functions (e.g. temperature, sleep, elimination)
-some form or combination of OCD/Tourette's/general anxiety and possible elements of ADHD

Most of the above are now mere shadows of what they used to be, but still giving symptoms. And for symptoms, I've borrowed the definition: "limitations of freedom". (Did I get that from you)?

As for “stalwart”, that's exactly what you yourself are.....and “grateful” is what I am. Smile

With kindness, and loving wishes for your well-being,
TaraJoy

--

October 12 2013
In C potencies 99 drops of water or alcohol is added to 1 drop of the medicine i.e. the ratio is 1: 99 to make hundred drops from which one drop is taken out which we call one potency.....In the case of LM potency 49999 drops of water or alcohol is added to one drop of medicine to make one LM potency.

Therefore the medicine so derived is highly powerful but very mild in action that it would work smoothly. The idea is since we are dealing with mind and scary other extreme, caution that there is no provocation is paramount, either through the medicine or otherwise....the smooth function of the medicine here is very important....Belladonna LM1 in a way stands above Belladonna CM....I am not as confident in suggesting CM vis a vis LM1....for the very reason narrated above.

As far as the second part of your question is concerned I am recording below my impressions in this subject:

Parakaayapraveshanam (entering anothers body) or boothochhadanam ( exhorcism) is not happening here, Though the eye and sound are seemingly beyond explanation to the modern science but I would explain it in very simple terms for you.....

The area of the illness is in a place within the medulla or basal ganglia and related areas where thought processing takes place. The basal ganglia the expression ventilation i.e. coordinations to all body movements has its source here.....At the same time it is inextricably and strongly interwoven with cerebral cortex, thalamus, and other brain areas.

A particular type of disorder setting in at this particular area could become cause to all inco-ordinations and

1. Dropping or dissolving of thought of the character 1
2. enhancing actions and expressions of character 2.

When thoughts are dissolved two things happen:

1. When thoughts are dropped, there is no barrier between cosmic consciousness getting connected with individual consciousness. The energy so received can overactivate the Ventral Tegmental Area VTA) dopaminergic projection into schizophrenic conditions

2. A dream world of imaginations takes over the front seat where thought used to sit earlier and all speach and actions of the individual are directed by this imaginative dream world....

In that situation what is wished Icchashakthi)from that thoughtless dreamworld( can manifest as expression, like demonic eyes, sound,strength, expressions etc. as one extreme and or in trances like demi gods, oracles, acting like God or messiah etc. as other extreme......Now the question comes, why demonic ??? Because the children flourish on Imagination...and within their mind there are a lot of characters picked up from comics, stories, grand mothers, etc.etc. These takes shape in their mind as per Belladonna symptom given above.

(Here I should mention a few things: i.e. these states are arrived at by normal human beings daily in two conditions.... one during sleep and two through meditation.....There are five states of human being..1. Waking state 2. Dream state. 3 Deep Sleep state. 4 Thurya State 5. Thuryaatheetha State....... One should also remember here that Deep Sleep is Unconscious meditation and Meditation is conscious sleep....When Deep Sleep enters the Thurya state the thoughts also goes to sleep and therefore the Free Will in the individual is resting and sleeping, and this where the barrier between the God or Cosmic Consciousness is no more there between the individual consciousness and therefore the cosmic consciousnees(energy) gets connected with individual consciousness (energy of god particle within each of us in each cells of us as omnipresent) and the human beings gets charged for the next days Ethereal Energy to carry on his functions...If we do not deep sleep we are tired the next day is an explanation that we are discharged with cosmic energy....the time of connectivity may be for a split second in the Thurya state or more according to the spiritual emancipation reached by each individual......When the energy received from sleep is not sufficient to carry forward the spiritual requirements of each individual, he has to carry out the meditation process where artificial sleep is created and carried to the state of Thurya and stay in that state sufficient enough to charge the individual consciousness into capacitating itself into its journey of evolution of the Soul.....All miraculous powers achieved by the Yogis are due to this connectivity. Dream state is secondary to waking state where thoughts rule whereas in Dream state the dreamy imaginations rule or in other words dream state is a shadow of wakeful state where awareness is silent preparing for sleep state)

Having Said that:

In the case of children who attain this states due to disorders arising from non development or genetic mutations acting on such areas, usually a world of hallucinations as seen in the mind symptoms of belladonna, adding to it the impression they gather from the phenomenal world, find expression in those forms through the mechanism failure as explained by me above giving an impression of horror movie characters manifesting through them.....or largely and in laymen understanding called as possessed.....

There is an energy connection because the thought is not existing, the thought is dissolved, the thought is in slumber, the thought is unconscious during those periods.....therefore, when the person returns to Character 1 he is not able to recollect what happened while he is behaving as number 2. That is the riddle behind the split person....

These kinds of escalation to those states can be achieved by use of Drugs, by religious rituals, by freak status of afflictions and disorders, The medicine symptoms in these states can be seen in higher potency of Anacardium.......http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/a/anac.htm
see its mind symptoms in particular.....

In freak cases the connected energy could infact be an excessively attached departed soul or energy..... the difference would be that the symptoms would continue even after the related area in the medulla is corrected by medicine and the thoughts stops getting dissolved or dropped reinstating normal mind activities and closing the channel of connectivity.

In such cases the energy could get trapped within the body which can exit only while in deep sleep(thurya state) or in meditation(thurya state) provided the energy is willing to depart or by rituals by the adepts with wisdom and knowledge....and that could be a case for exorcism by force.....

This is what my mind tells me about the situation and recorded here which you may NOT find in any findings by anyone...

--

October 14 2013
Now I see why the forum is called Homeopathy and MORE....thank you for sharing your impressions....it means a lot to me. You've a gift for expressing your thoughts which is something I prize and aspire to.

I'm wanting to go through this a few more times - it fascinates me. I know it correlates with my experiences. I have heard so many other parents describe these same states in their children and many sound even worse than mine. I've been fortunate that even at age 3 and 4, my daughter took extreme care not to injure anyone, including our many pets. She would run round looking for a cushion to toss when she easily could have gone for something more dangerous. Once or twice, when things were worst, she clawed her own face. Naturally I wished it were mine. We've not seen any of these symptoms in a very long time, and if we can overcome that, we can overcome anything.

Meanwhile, I very much appreciate your use of the words "smoothly" and, "no provocation is paramount." Do you know how long I've wanted to hear someone say that? It's the reason I've had to live, as I put it, outside of society, whose favorite words are "provoke" and "bombard".

Just now my daughter is doing so very well, and without her knowing anything about what we're typing here, she told me, "I'm feeling really smooth inside." (I'm positive she connects with you in some way)! "Smooth" is that quality that has eluded us, as you can imagine from my descriptions of this child with such extremes. Even previous gains she's made, while enormous, have not come smoothly until now. Since I'm terrible at listing symptoms, I borrow this from Hahneman: "we observe a greater degree of comfort, increased calmness and freedom of the mind, higher spirits—a kind of return of the natural state". And this from Kent: "A piano tuner has restored harmony to a piano; has added nothing to it, nor taken anything from It; yet has restored it to harmony. A change that is unknown to one who does not think beyond what is visible to the eye".

I followed through with the Strepto after the Ailanthus and Sulphur. I think they were brilliant. For one day there was a return of one of the oldest behaviors - the sniffing of that same stuffed toy that she first began sniffing when she went into the autistic state! She sniffed it for years, but has NOT sniffed it for at least the past 2 years. I asked her, "What in the world are you doing sniffing that thing?!" and she laughed and said, "I just remembered how I used to do this!" Today she is pretty fidgety and frequently humming songs which I think I remember as a tic; she hasn't done this in a long time. Still, she is the happiest and least irritable she has ever been, and even her language, which was already excellent, has a new dimension. She's definitely sleeping better. (Never thought I'd hear myself say that). Now if she'd only break out in a rash....

Meanwhile, I'm going to order Belladonna LM1 and continue to give you more info as best I can. Would the other remedies you've mentioned (e.g. Phos, Nat Mur, Arnica etc) be in 30C? Just so I know what to have in hand....

Thank you so much,
TaraJoy

--

October 15 2013
Thank you for the right understanding...a piano set to harmony is calm, serene, beautiful when at rest.....the same piano when provoked can produce a noise, a sound, a cacophony, but a maestro will weave melody, music, intonations, rhythm, harmony and the like as made possible by the tuner by reinstating its harmony.....

We have four methods prescribed Saama, Daana, Bheda, Dhanda......Saama is by unconditional love, i.e. a mother breast-feeding the child is the most harmonious condition of unconditional love.... Daana is by appeasement through offerings/gifts/alms/wealth/money viz. a toy to a child to stop crying and engaging...i.e. a give and take i.e. I give the toy and receive my peace of mind from your crying....Bheda is realisation of differentiation or dissension and act accordingly, viz a treaty, a compromise, an agree to disagree, or threat......like to tell a child that I will tell your father if you do not stop crying.....is a mild threat.....And Dhanda is punishment with violence and blood shed according to context... like a war waged, like an allopathic system resorting to surgery, suppression, anit----biotics. and anything anti is Dhanda.....Dhanda should never be resorted to....unfortunately in the field of medicine, Dhanda(showing stick) is the convention.....! And unfortunately many parents resort to the last recourse i.e. Dhanda on the pretext of busy life, short sighted decisions, perceived short of time to spend quality time with their own offsprings.......and advise others to follow suit....

We need to stick to the first principle that is Saama... I have heard some homeopaths use reikhi transmission and I have also heard about grids used and digitalising grids and transmitting through computer..... but I have not ventured ...though intense vibrations from mind can touch a chord or two in distant healing...so she could be connecting with me.....blessings.....She will definitely do better and soon everything should be history........with best wishes.

--

--

October 15 2013
.....del

--

October 16 2013
How fortunate I am to have you on my side....sometimes I wonder how much longer this fear-based society will be able to sustain itself. Are there even any piano tuners left? Or do pianos that are considered out of tune get thrown on the rubbish heap, and replaced with something mass-produced - same as we'll do to Little Jimmy who can't sit still and Auntie Jane when she becomes forgetful.....

If there is a way to connect, my daughter will find it. The veil is definitely thin with this child - it's both her strength and her vulnerability- so many tales I would love to tell you. Wink

I know nothing about "transmitting through the computer" but I do know that Tuckoo is keen to post here herself! Of course I'd never let her see any of this - she's never heard the words Autism, or PANDAS, or any other ailment. The doctors and therapists were always after rambling on in front of the child with their dreadful negativity which I refused to allow.

Anyway....Tuckoo loves the remedies (she thinks they're like the vitamins she reads about, and will help her stay healthy), and she thinks I get them from you. This is what she wants to tell you, and these are her exact words: "Chelidonium in water tastes vile - worse than spinach. May I please have a replacement?"

Well, we'll see what the next few days bring... rather restless today....
Thank you for your support and vote of confidence!

With kindness,
Tara

--

October 16 2013
....all elderly of modern era are piano out of tune....ready to be dumped.....! JJs.....!

Yes I have a replacement for her.... use it in Granules at 30C potency three times a day. If Q is to continue increase water and decrease drops.......

with regards

--

Page 2 of 21
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 2 of 21
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.