Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Brachyglottis Repens
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

online consultation
Started by: jyoti at June 28 2013

Replies: 468 & Views: 60287    Font    Page 3 of 19  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next          Reply

Re:online consultation By: jyoti
kolkata

August 23 2013
Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,
Thank you I will report tomorrow.
with respect
jyoti

Re:online consultation By: udaya kumar
--

August 23 2013
ok

--

kolkata

August 24 2013
yesterday I have taken 3 dozes of causticum 30.There is reduction in pain in the arm,but other symptoms are still there.Particularly,the restriction in movements of hand as pain generating while these movements taking place.I want to add some points for your perusal--
--feeling better after putting the shoulder and arm under hot water shower for 3-4 minutes.But do not sustain more than 1 hr.
--Pain,uncomfortability,heaviness increases from the evening and worst while going to bed for sleep.
Please advise.
with regard
jyoti

kolkata

August 29 2013
Respected Mr Udaya,
Awaiting for your advise against my post of 24th August.
with respects
jyoti

--

August 29 2013
use cotton heating wraps containing seeds. Use microwave to heat.

see link :
http://www.amazon.com/Large-Microwave-Shoulder-Upper-Heating/dp/B00DYE7R0A

--

Re:online consultation By: Indian

August 30 2013
Hi , I'm 30yrs male and I have diabetes type2. I just came to know this recently.When I checked for the first time I came to know that I have fasting 384 and post lunch is 490. and after taking allopatic medician Glynase MF 3 tablets everyday it came down to fasting 140 and post lunch 270.I'm using this medician since 3months. I heard good about arnica 30c and 6c. Please let us know if I can shift to this medician? if yes what all steps do I need to take in control? Please help me .....Sad

kolkata

August 30 2013
Mr Indian,
please post in different post by logging in separately.
with best wishes
jyoti

kolkata

August 30 2013
Respected Mr Udaya Kumar
Thanks for the advise and information.Regarding frozen shoulder,in abc homeopathy reportary it was mentioned under frozen shoulder one medicine named--Solanum Malacoxylon(sol.Mx.).What is your experience and opinion about the effectiveness of this medicine
with regard
jyoti

--

August 30 2013
Though not very much proven, Solanum Malacoxylon is said to give good response in
certain types of arthritis like peripheral arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, heel spur and the like, where calcification tendency is the leading symptom.......In your case I had the impression that there is an fair amount of peripheral arthritis and if there are nodules under the skin in a line which is feelable by touching (very small granulations) then a case of schwanometosis should also be seen in the background and solanum should be a cure.....Calcarea Phos and Lycopodium are other supporting medicines to these patients...Solanum can be used in 6C to 30C potency two times a day in wet doses. It needs people ready to try the medicine so that it becomes a recorded fact to their curative powers in the kind of ailments spelt out above...... With best wishes.

--

kolkata

August 31 2013
Thank you very much for your expert views in details.Yes I can feel one nodule/adhesive like mass on the line joining shoulder to elbow along the side of the upper arm.When pain generates due to movement of hands the mass felt prominently and the generation of pain starts at the nodule point.If the medicine does not give major side effects and from the above you feel it is the medicine worth trying I have no objection.The medicine is not available locally.Please let me know the potency and dozes for my case.I will try in established homeopath shops to get it.
with regards
jyoti.

p.s. present status --the restriction of the movement of hands and subsequent generation of pain is important.continuous pain has come down to a tolerable limit.But improvement in movement pain during movement does not have that degree.

--

September 1 2013
Dear Jyoti,
Please read the following links:
http://www.homeoint.org/articles/horvilleur/solanum.htm

http://www.homeovision.org/for-homeopaths/new-provings/solanum-malacoxylon.html

For the single nodule three doses of Belladonna 30C should take care as Bell is also a medicine of Solanacea group. Use of Solanum at 30C potency three doses a day for one day is suggested.....wait watch and proceed only if necessary. with best wishes.

--

kolkata

September 2 2013
Thanks.I will start with Belladona 30c.I will let you know the status.
with respect
jyoti

kolkata

September 7 2013
Respecte Mr Udaya Kumar,
Sorry for not able to communicate due to my going out of home.I will be able to give you my status by tomorrow on the effect of belladona 30.
with regard
jyoti

--

September 8 2013
ok

--

kolkata

September 8 2013
I have taken 3 doses of Belladona 30.intermittent pain is still there though intensity reduced.But for any reason the hand undergone jerking situation like riding bus.ricksha etc the pain increases and become continuous. so far as pain during movement of hand ,still increases while moving toward back side,sidewise up,turning forearm outward keeping elbow fixed.
Yet I could not arrange solanum Mx.
Will be waiting for your advise.
with regard
jyoti

kolkata

September 10 2013
Awaiting for your kind advise.
Regarding my original problem silicosis I am continuing weekly doses of arsenic alb 200,silicea 30and aspidosparma Q as per our communication.
with regard
jyoti

--

September 11 2013
Continue with the medicines for silicosis. Meanwhile use one dose of Tuberculinum 1M and then continue use of Belladonna 30C. Tuberculinum 1M may be used one or two globules only once.......

--

kolkata

September 12 2013
How many doses of belladona 30c to take daily?
with regard
jyoti

--

September 12 2013
three doses a day maximum three days .......repeat doses.....no continuous usage......

--

kolkata

September 13 2013
Thanks for your reply
with regard
jyoti

--

September 14 2013
ok

--

kolkata

September 19 2013
I could not get tubercullinum 1M.expected to get within 2/3 days.After taking the medicine i will let you know status
with regard
jyoti

--

September 19 2013
ok

--

kolkata

September 28 2013
Taken Tubercullinum on 25th sept.other medicine arsenic alb,silicia and aspidosparma continuing.5th wk medication going on.pl advise how many wk these medicines i will continue.so far as my problem of cough and cold, i have no recurrence till now from the date of starting these medicines.
But Mr kumar pl help me in getting me recovered from my shoulder and arm pain as i have already given in my earlier post.even after taking belladona 30continuing for last two wk ,3-4 days a wk as advised there is no improvement.pain is of pressing type as if pressed by vice and the pain is continuous and through out the left arm right from shoulder to fingers.the pain is nagging,uncomfortable making me restless.my focus always on this i am not able to concentrate on anything.the pain increases from evening and worst at sleeping time.any slightest strain of the hand increases the pain ,uncomfortability.this is my earnest request to help me so that i can go back to normal life.
with regard
jyoti

--

September 28 2013
Use the following three medicines for Shoulder pain in that order :

1. Causticum 30C three times a day for three days.
2. Ferrum Met 30C three times a day for three days.
3. kreosotum 30C three times a day for three days.

Stop at the medicine which gives benefit and wait for results. If improvement is noticed wait.....then repeat with higher ptoency...of the same medicine. with best wishes.

--

kolkata

September 30 2013
Thank you for your immediate reply .due to unavoidable circumstances I could not see your message immediately.sorry.
what i understood i will start taking medicine one by one.the medicines shows indication of benefits i will stop at that medicine and wait if improvement gives i will repeat the same medicine with higher potency i.e 200.hope i understood correctly
with regard
jyoti

--

September 30 2013
yes.
being left shoulder causticum should give benefits.....if not ferrum should correct the blood production and flow to the area and considering the constipation, and the liver and metabolism, such a fundamental correction can be perceived, usually done through phytolacca......therefore Ferrum Met was suggested....kreosotum could be a wasting state or crumbling of bone due to degeneration causing the freeze in movement...and therefore that order was suggested......

--

Page 3 of 19
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.