Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Piper Nigrum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

online consultation
Started by: jyoti at June 28 2013

Replies: 468 & Views: 60272    Font    Page 18 of 19  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next          Reply

Re:online consultation By: jyoti
kolkata

November 8 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Hope you have seen my message as repeated below.If you differ then pl advise so that I can restart the medicine as you will advise.
with regard
jyoti

"Respected Udayaji,
1.Medicine now being administered as below---
1.In case of my wife-----Morning colocynthis and after 12 hrs Mezerinum.
2.In my case----
Yesterday I completed Nux vom,today started Merc sol
Hope this is ok.If any change needed pl advise.
I will give the feedback as advised.
with regard
jyoti"

Re:online consultation By: udaya kumar
--

November 8 2017
it is ok.

--

kolkata

November 9 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Thanks for the confirmation.I will let you know the status within a day or two.
with regard
jyoti

kolkata

November 13 2017
Respected Udayaji,
For last 2/3 days I was waiting for the effect of medication for giving you better feed back.Status as below----
1.Regarding my wife----
a.During medication there was good amount of improvement but at the last day of medication pain re-occur though not as it was.Two day after medication the pain started increasing to as it was.One thing the pain is not consistently remaining .Someday it is less someday it is more.Pain limited to area of lower limb.Not yet repeated the medication.

2.In my case---
a.Stool is normal
b.Sometimes undigested food particles like seeds of vegetables are observed.
c.Pain in upper abdomen below cage recurring intermittently.
c.Feeling of heaviness and uncomfortability in the stomach occurring intermittently.completely not gone.
Overall I must say the recovery is perceptible.
Kindly advise further course of action.
with regard
jyoti

kolkata

November 13 2017
URGENT HELP
Respected Udayaji,
I need your immediate advise.
Just half an hour back suddenly pain and swelling felt as mentioned below
1.area of pain in the right side of lower abdomen.Also pain felt around naval .pain was abnormally high.
2.swelling is diagonally across the right lower abdomen.one end groin side and another end illiac side. earlier never felt so much of swelling.This problem I have referred earlier but severity was never like this.
3.On movement the pain aggravating both in lower abdomen and around naval.
4.sit down for 10/15 minutes and surprisingly pain gone.swelling comes back to normal.but on pressing the pain still there.
Request your early advise.I am very much worried about the suddenness and severity.
HELP me
with regard
jyoti

--

November 13 2017
use dioscoria Q 3 drops in one ounce water three times a day for one day report. Use Belladonna 200C in split doses one spoon every ten minutes until pain is releived., for suddenness of pain only if Dioscoria fails which is unlikely.

--

kolkata

November 14 2017
Respected Udayaji,
I am obliged to have your immediate advise.The medicine I will purchase and start.
Today morning status pain is practically not there.It seems a gland like thing swelled,felt on touching.
I have got Belladona 200 in globules.Should I purchase in liquid.Kindly clarify what is split dose and how to make it..
with regard
jyoti

--

November 14 2017
It could be hernia ....pain could be due to strangulation.(there could be other possibilities) ...Belladonna 5 drops may be instilled in half a glass of water and give one spoon every 16 minutes until pain stops and or relief in other symptoms are experienced.

--

kolkata

November 14 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Thank you very much.I will start first with Dioscoria and then report.
with regard
jyoti

--

November 14 2017
ok

--

kolkata

November 16 2017
Respected Udayaji,
My medication completed yesterday.The first dose itself given me a sense of well being and substantial improvement felt.My status ----
1.I am not getting any pain except when pressed by hand,though less.
2.Swelling also reduced 50%.
3.During walking also I don't feel pain.
For your convenience I like to refresh following--
on 31 st January,2017,reported same pain and swelling in the same area but it was not sudden.It occurred and gradually increases.That time by your advise the problem was taken care.This time came suddenly.
Another point,for your reference,I had hernia operation in the year 1998.This is the same operating cut area where swelling and pain developing. Originally ,after operation ,cut mark was always felt by hand.may be stitching mark.
I am immensely grateful to you.God bless you.
Kindly let me know what further medication I need to take to completely remove the chance of Hernia or strangulation or any other possibility..I have full faith on your knowledge and wisdom by which I can avoid any allopathic intervention.
with regard
jyoti

--

November 16 2017
Use Silicea 200C single dose a week. There could be keloids in the operated area.

--

kolkata

November 17 2017
Respected Udyaji
Good morning and thanks for your advise.
With regard
Jyoti

Ps
Is keloids is some sort of formation?

kolkata

November 17 2017
Respected Udyaji
With regard
Jyoti

Ps

kolkata

November 17 2017
Respected Udyaji
With regard
Jyoti

Ps

--

November 17 2017
Keloids are benign scar tissue growths in the region of a scar or surgical wound. It is not related to hernia. It may not be there but I just indicated. Keloids in homeo relatively has a tuberculous miasm behind it and some skins are prone to it just as dermographism and hypertrophic scars are peculiar to some individuals. Since you had a silica background in particular reference to lungs I thought of Silicea. In fact as you mentioned "'''''' 2.swelling is diagonally across the right lower abdomen.one end groin side and another end illiac side.""""
this can happen only due to Air pressure and therefore use one dose of Lycopodium 1M once in 2 weeks is remedial and curative. Continue with the first line of treatment i.e. Belladonna and Dioscoria as repeitition. with best wishes.

--

kolkata

November 17 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Thank you for sharing the valuable insight.I will follow my medication as understood below---
1.Silacia 200-1 dose a wk
2.Lykopodium 1M-1 dose in 2wk
3.So far as Dioscoria and belladona i had taken only dioscoria as pain subsided with it. Hoever,can I take dioscoria and belladona simultaneously same day?
with regard
jyoti

--

November 17 2017
yes.
yes you can take dioscoria and belladonna simultaneously same day.

--

kolkata

November 18 2017
Respected Udayaji
Good morning.Thank you .
With regard
Jyoti

--

November 18 2017
ok

--

kolkata

November 21 2017
Respected Udayaji,
I have repeated Dioscoria 30 and Belladona 200. Belladonna every 16 mt 1/2 teaspoon.Pain,even by pressing is not there.Only on walking,15 -to 20 mt, pain starts but not in major way.On rest it subsides.So far as swelling goes there is also reduction, perceptively.
Lycopodium 1M could not start due to non availability.Hopefully starting by tomorrow.
Again thank you for all your support.with best wishes
jyoti

--

November 21 2017
Lyco will remove the swelling. best wishes.

--

kolkata

November 21 2017
Respected Udayaji
Thank you sir.
With regard
Jyoti

kolkata

November 21 2017
Respected Udayaji
Thank you sir.
With regard
Jyoti

--

November 22 2017
ok

--

kolkata

November 24 2017
Respected Udayaji,
Today I have started the first dose of Lycopodium 1M.
As on today the pain is not there.
Regarding swelling I will give you the feedback.
With best wishes
jyoti

kolkata

December 4 2017
Respected Udayaji,
I am very sorry for the delayed feedback.I have been engaged with my daughter's delivery for last 7 days.she has given birth a baby on 27th Nov'2017 by c'section.Brought her home last friday.
1.Except the normal problems due to c'section daughter was fine.Suddenly from yesterday she had first got cold with sore throat,cough,nasal catarrh and fever upto 99.9 in the armpit.Given her first accon.nap and then gelsemimum 30.today the fever fluctuating between 99 and 99.8.Morning hours it is low and gradually increases to 99.8.yesterday there was some moment shivering was there but today nothing of that sort.feverish feeling is there with body pain but nothing abnormal.no other prominent symptom is there.as of now temp is 99.7(3 p.m)
Your advise requested for.will be waiting for your reply.
2.My status----a) After taking Lycopodium there is improvement in the swelling and pain.Further continuation of the medicine will definitely bring cure as I have the feeling of well-being.
b) so far as the pain in the left side upper abdomen under the cage is concerned ,it is still intermittently coming and going,though the pain is bearable but uncomfortable.
Kindly advise.
with best wishes.
God bless you.
Jyoti

p.s what additional medicine I should keep ready for my daughter if reqd. and any preventive medication needed for the baby?

Page 18 of 19
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.