Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Heather - [bach Flower Remedy]
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

online consultation
Started by: jyoti at June 28 2013

Replies: 468 & Views: 60301    Font    Page 2 of 19  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next          Reply

Re:online consultation By: jyoti
kolkata

July 26 2013
Respected Mrudaya,
two days passed after taking lycopodium.There are no new symptom observed which I can share with you.Even this time there is no burning sensation felt.One point i like to inform you that i used to have itching problem in the limbs time and again particularly in summer season.after taking last course of medicines it is completely subsided. don't know it is relevant for you or not.
with regard
jyoti

Re:online consultation By: udaya kumar
--

July 26 2013
Continue with weekly doses of the trio.
Use Arsenic Album 200C one dose a week. Silicea 30C three times a day for three days and Aspidosperma Q 5 drops in one ounce of water three times a day for three days. Report after each medicine.
You are suffering from an infection of laryngitis.

--

kolkata

July 26 2013
Respected Mr udaya,
I understand from your message i will now start with arsenic album 200c,silecia 30c and aspidosperma Q as per the sequence and doses stated in the last message.Hope my understanding is ok
jyoti

--

July 26 2013
you can. Aspidosperma is to strengthen the lungs. Arsenic for breathing easiness and Silica generally for the exposure you had. You can also use Carbo veg as per symptoms if there is any lung damage contemplated.

--

kolkata

July 27 2013
Respected Mr Udaya,
Thank you I will procure the medicines and start. should i take all the three medicines in the same week one after another or different week i.e one week arsenic alb,then next week silicea and subsequent week aspidosperma.
with regard
jyoti

kolkata

July 29 2013
Respected Mr Udaya,
Hope you have seen my last message.Awaiting your reply.sorry for the inconvenience caused by frequent queries
with regards
jyoti

--

July 29 2013
you can use them together same day same week.

--

kolkata

July 31 2013
Respected Mr Udaya,
Yesterday,30th, I have taken one dose of arsenic album 200.After going to bed at night i got itching in bothe the fore arm to some extent .in the morning the same was not there.other than this there is no specific observation.To-day,31st July, i have started taking silicea30.
with regards
jyoti

--

August 4 2013
what are the results of silicea and the benefits with balance symptoms......please report.

--

kolkata

August 4 2013
Respected Mr Udaya,
I have completed the dose of silicea and today is the second day of taking aspidosperma.Following are my status--
-after going to bed i used to have blocked right nose mainly.but presently it is not occurring
--oppressiveness in chest not there.
--breathing has become better
--but i am getting constipation which was not there.
tomorrow my first of medication will be over.from Monday i will repeat the medicines for the second week.
With regard
jyoti

--

August 4 2013
Silicea has constipation and therefore it should not bring on constipation. Use higher dose, single dose of Silicea at 200C and wait for few days. Do not repeat.

--

kolkata

August 5 2013
Respected Mr Udaya,
I will procure and take the single dose of silicea 200.should I repeat other medicines for the 2nd wk or wait for few days.
with regard
jyoti

--

August 7 2013
ok

--

kolkata

August 9 2013
Respected Mr Udaya,
I have taken the dose of silicea 200 on 7th August.Let you know after waiting few days.
with regard
jyoti

kolkata

August 11 2013
Respected Mr Udaya,
At present I do not have any constipation.Pl advice whether I should start with the weekly medicines of arsenic alb.200,silicea 30 and aspidosperma Q.
with respect
jyoti

kolkata

August 13 2013
Respected Mr udaya kumar,
Hope you have seen my last message.pl advice.
with regard
jyoti

kolkata

August 15 2013
Respected Mr udya Kumar,
It is possible that you are extremely busy in helping out so many people in answering the various remedies.So, I will wait for your advise.
with regard
jyoti

--

August 15 2013
Yes You can start with weekly medicines. You did not report the benefits of Silicea whether Silicea 200C has removed your constipation or not???

--

kolkata

August 16 2013
Respected Mr Udaya Kumar,
Thanks for your reply and advise.I have reported my feed back through my August ,11 message.After taking silicea 200 the constipation problem was removed.
with regard
jyoti

--

August 17 2013
thanks....

--

kolkata

August 19 2013
Since one and half months I am having pain in the left upper arm and shoulder region. There is also left arm movement restriction at different posture because of generating pain,wearing shirts also becoming difficult.Initially I have taken arnica 30,but no improvement felt.Then tried Rhus tox 30 which also did not improve the situation.Gradually the pain increased and arm movement become difficult.I visited orthopedic doctor who diagnosed it as frozen shoulder.Given some muscle release medicine and exercise and hot and cold compression in morning and evening.Also told frozen shoulder does not have any medicine other than regular exercise and it may take long time to become normal.Even after taking the medicine course of 10 days and exercise of 20 days there is no perceivable improvement .Is there any medicine in homeopathy?If any ,kindly suggest.Present status is--
1.pain in left shoulder deltoid region,sometime goes into collar bone ,shoulder blade and neck side.
2.pain and heaviness in left upper arm.
3.Left arm movement is painful particularly twisting,raising vertically along wall,wearing shirts,taking arm backwards.
4.Crackling sound in deltoid region.
5.painful in jerking condition,movement
6.Pain increases on lying on left side shoulder and arm.
7.Feel better after hot compression.
With regard
jyoti

kolkata

August 20 2013
Hope you have seen my last message.Waiting for your kind help and advise.
with regard
jyoti

kolkata

August 22 2013
Please help with regard to my posting of Aug'19.
with regard
jyoti

Re:online consultation By: Venkat ramalingam
Mumbai

August 22 2013
Hello Jyoti,
We are a multi-specialty homeopathy clinic in Mumbai, being led by veteran homeopath Dr.Anita Salunkhe. Feel free to contact us if you need live online consultation session with our experts.

Regards,
Mindheal Homepathy
http://www.mindheal.org

--

August 22 2013
use Causticum 30C three times a day for one day and report benefits.

--

kolkata

August 23 2013
Thank you I will report tomorrow.
with respect
jyoti

--

August 23 2013
ok

--

Page 2 of 19
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 2 of 19
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.