Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Pain in abdomen and pounding heart (P)
Started by: lily white at October 13 2006

Replies: 2 & Views: 6631    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

Pain in abdomen and pounding heart (P) By: lily white
USA

October 13 2006
I'm having an odd pain and have been avoiding going to an allopath. This pain is deep inside on the right side of my abdomen, about 2 inches from my belly button and 1/4 inch below the level of my belly button. The pain has been there for over three days, my menses ended about 4 days ago. Although I don't think my menses has anything in common with this, I thought I'd mention it just in case.
The pain seems to be worse at night and I have not done anything out of the norm. I can press on it and feel the pain when it's bothering me, but not as much when it's not bothering me. Sometimes if I'm standing and I press on it, it only starts to hurt after releasing the pressure. I've had ovarian cysts in the past and do not believe that this is one, although it could be. I'm wondering if this could be a hernia. I did have a double hernia when I was 12(I'm now 39,) but those were in my groin area.

Also, I can feel my heart pounding and it's uncomfortable in my chest, which has been a common occurance in the past week. This pounding is really bothering me. I quit drinking coffee about a week ago as well.
Any suggestions, or should I just go be examined?

I am currently taking arnica 30c in the wet dose 2x daily for cystic acne and it's been helping quite a bit.
I'd been searching for my constitutional remedy and found myself to be a Lycopodium person, I believe. I took one dose of Lycopodium 30c 2 days ago. Those are all I'm taking.

Thank you to any suggestions,
lily white

Being healthy is possible when we discover that it is up to us as individuals to find and pursue the correct alternative, even if it takes a lifetime.

Re: Pain in abdomen and pounding heart (P) By: MAX VARMA
New Delhi and Vancouver

October 13 2006
Hello Lily,
P. fill up one of the questionnaires (of Deoshlok) from ABC and post it here.

Easier for me to pick up your post here because there is no traffic congestion. Smile

Will help you.
Best wishes,
Pankaj Varma

There is only one religion....called mankind.
There is only one law....the law of Karma
There is only one God....He is everywhere and with everyone and knows everything.

Re: Pain in abdomen and pounding heart (P) By: lily white
USA

October 13 2006
Thank you Max Varma, nice to hear from you. I filled this out as best I could, so here it is, allot of information.

Lily white
Female
USA
Cooling autumn time, mild air
pain is deep inside on the right side of my abdomen, about 2 inches from my belly button and 1/4 inch below the level of my belly button. The pain has been there for over three days. Can feel heart pounding uncomfortably in chest on and off for over a week.
Taking arnica 30c, wet dose and had one dose Lycopodium 30c, 2 days ago.
The symptoms are the pain I feel in my abdomen and didnít even think about the pounding heart until writing this post.
I had a childhood of many sweets and bad constipation at times, not a great diet.
I did suffer from irritable bowel syndrome in the past but have been better with that now.
I had two head injuries as a child. One was in a car accident and my tooth went through my lip and the other was a bad fall down stairs and moved the souchers (skull bones) 3cm. with severe concussion.
Was diagnosed with ADHD in my 20ís. Iím hyper and disorganized. Struggled with concentration all through school and college, but received many Aís for grades.
Had gestational diabetes with 2nd child.
Iím 5í 3Ē 110 lbs. blond hair, pale skin, blue eyes
Many mental and physical ailments in my family history.
Mother has disorganization issues, lazy, pace maker, diabetes, obesity, likes to control and boss.
Father has congestive heart failure and severe OCD type behavior and severe negativity and control issues, alcoholism.
Sister has manic or schizophrenic behavior and drug addiction.
Brother - dyslexic, alcoholism, mild cleptomania
Other sister- OCD qualities and denial issues

Iím smart and very compassionate, usually well liked. Enjoy helping people and socializing. Always learning. Picky and eccentric.
Iím self employed now, have been working since the age of 10, started on a paper route and had a full time job in high school. Donít work well under supervision, but do very well alone. I often take care of others better than myself.

Often picky about foods or donít like some things much after the first few bites. I can get turned off of food easily. I get busy in the days and donít stop to eat. I love to cook and cook well, but donít eat allot. I often canít decide what Iíd like to eat. I sometimes forget to drink enough and will get back pain from this. Other times, I over eat and over drink and become uncomfortable.

Iím always running late. I never finish all tasks. Mostly I can control my anger and donít get angry often unless confronted by my sons controlling father. I fly off in anger with only him. I do get irritable about my young sons uncontrollable behavior, but I try to stay calm and reason with him, mostly. I am shy at times, but mostly outgoing and good at conversation. I wouldnít call myself normal, Iím a bit quirky. I can be aggressive. I have not been with a man sexually for over a year, but am very sexual by nature. I miss the affection of a lover. I am loving and affectionate with a mate and my children. I do love life and have a positive outlook on mostly all things. I often have cold feet and hands, sometimes clammy and I like my feet sticking out of the blankets, unless it's very cold. Tags in shirts and cloths, seams in socks, etc. drive me crazy and I can't stand them. My skin is sensitive to touch, I don't like to be poked, it hurts allot.

Since being on the arnica, my cystic acne has gotten better, but was a little worse at first. Iíve been feeling a better outlook, but am still disorganized. Like thereís never enough time to do it all.

Thank you again,
lily white

Being healthy is possible when we discover that it is up to us as individuals to find and pursue the correct alternative, even if it takes a lifetime.

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.