Locations of visitors to this page

MIGRAINE ATTENTION SHRI BASKARAN
Started by: udaya kumar at October 6 2011

Replies: 3 & Views: 1947    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

MIGRAINE ATTENTION SHRI BASKARAN By: udaya kumar
--

October 6 2011
Dear Shri Udaya
A close relative of mine has refered her problem of Migrane Headache. In her own words I am narrating her problem and look forward to your guidance
"I am suffering from severe migraine headache from almost 15 years. And now i am still having the same problem. A local homeopath to whom I refered my problem had told me to take cocculus ind.30 when ever i have less sleep or heaviness in the head. I used to take it when i have less sleep or unesiness.

From past one week i did not take it so again i had migraine attack. I get the zig zag vision disturbance and after it subsides i get severe headache and this lasts upto 5 hours. I dont know for what reason it occurs.I tried to observe is it due to some food or tension or due to change in the weather, but it was never like that. I suddenly have this migraine attack without any cause. I just want to know whether i can continue with the same medicine or is there any medicine for the permanent cure of this problem. Thank you."
UNQUOTE
May I have advice please
Warm Regards
Baskaran

--

Re:MIGRAINE ATTENTION SHRI BASKARAN By: udaya kumar
--

October 6 2011
Dear Shri Baskaran,
Please give her complete details,
She should be taking Chionanthus Q 5 drops three times a day alongwith Cocculus Indicus to break the sequence of the periodic headache. Cocculus is right medicine and if cocculus is indicated it would mean that the headache is fundamentally arising from a spinal(including vertebral column) / medulla, cerebellum related problem. Even a continuously long posture like that of a Teacher or a soft bed can create such headaches Usually Cocculus patients would have moving sickness, that is nausea or vomiting in travelling in bus or car.

If she has a sun headache or headache increasing with rising sun, or headache on going in the sun, then Natrum Mur is the medicine. In any case she should take three doses a day for three days of Thuja 30 followed by Natrumur 30 three days and Arsenic Album for three days and then take Spigelia 30 with Chionanthus Q.(for all medicines). This should give her permanent relief from migraine.

She should be careful not to leave her stomach empty without overeating. Just one or two biscuits in between meals would be sufficient to stop gastritis. Nux Vomica 30 would be best for acidic problems creating headache. According to menstrual symptoms Pulsatilla 30 should also be used for a short period of time to regulate those aspects. With best wishes and regards.

--

Re:MIGRAINE ATTENTION SHRI BASKARAN By: baskaran.ramamurthy

October 7 2011
Dear Shri Udaya,
Thank you for advice.I shall try to speak to her and post details as required by you. I will ask her to start Thuja, Natmur and Arsalb.I would like to know whether she has to take Spigelia 30 and Chionanthus Q also with th e other remedies.Can we ask her to continue Spigelia 30 and Chionanthus Q as long as required with and stop Cocculus

I posted my message first in the other thread and after realising my mistake wanted to delete the contents which I could not do and hence posted again in a new thread .

I regret for my mistake
Warm Regards
Baskaran

Re:MIGRAINE ATTENTION SHRI BASKARAN By: udaya kumar
--

October 7 2011
ok.

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.