Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Lac Caninum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

ATTN MR. Rajagopalan.
Started by: udaya kumar at September 16 2011

Replies: 219 & Views: 37292    Font    Page 4 of 9  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next          Reply

Re:ATTN MR. Udaya kumar. By: gopal
india

October 11 2011
Dear sir,

sthitha pranja..?
real karma lead us through satisfaction,ananda,sayoojya,sashatkara ..isn't it?instead of mere happyness..?

thanks and regards,
gopal.

Re:ATTN MR. Rajagopalan. By: udaya kumar
--

October 11 2011
Gopal,
Yes Nishkamya Karma is a derivative of Sthitha Prajna. And therefore, Nishkamya Karma may lead to Sthitha Prajna. Satisfaction and happiness are material pursuits. Ananda , sayoojya Sakshathkara are Spiritual in content. I am not desiccated of emotions yet. Neither frozen consciousness or spiritual sterility be equated with Sthitha Prajna. It should be seen like the Sun, the Karmayogi seeing everything everyday, giving everything every day, hearing everything every day, feeling everything every day but do its karma every day, not differentiating one from the other, at the same time without involving in anything, as a Witness, just as the Soul functions within a body. The equation there is complete in Sthitha prajna whereas you take a dagger and run after the Sun, is it afraid, no. Take the same dagger and run after an individual who is not Sthitha Prajna, he will run for life, do it on a sthitha prajna, he would be unmoved and will smile. If you know one of those spirits, you know the other, And that visual living with the realization and bringing of that realization into living Life forms is the reification. I have only just entered the mountain train................miles to go before I sleep. regards.

--

Re:ATTN MR. Udaya kumar. By: gopal
india

October 11 2011
pranamam,

i am very much involved in Kamyakarmam,even though i know(?) it is not real.i feel an emptiness filling in my mind,i don't know how to be detached from this Vyavaharika karma..

with regards,
gopal.

--

October 13 2011
What is your age? This is Kali Yuga. Only a selected few or a chosen few will get liberation, not all. If you are of the age ready for Vanaprastha of the olden times, you could be starting pranayama inorder to control the mind. Control breathing and mind would be controlled. In the computer age, it will be difficult to control the mind to control prana. So control prana and that will control mind. You should be ready then for detachment and therefore, I asked your age.

--

Re:ATTN MR.Udayakumar By: gopal
india

October 14 2011
dear sir,

i am a business man(running own industry),where every action demands result.discussions,thoughts,movements are result oriented(kamya karma.?)planning,framing..etc...i don't know the way to reach MA PHALESHU....

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

October 14 2011
LOL!!
karmanye vadhika raste
ma phaleshu kadachana
ma karma phala hetu bhurba
te sangostav karmani.
The words of Shree Krishna are relevant more today than any time before.

The latest management technique is embracing practice of Karma. Abhikamya Karma than Kamya Karma. We need to find ways.

--

india

October 15 2011
dear sir,

yes, We need to find ways.........I am a beginner,searching with Neti,Neti....you got the clarity of vision,it is not so easy to attain that,i need help..(who is arjun..?)

thank you so much,
with regards,
gopal.

--

October 15 2011
Dear Gopal,
Gopal is your Self. and Gopal is Shree Krishna. Who is Arjun then if we are talking about Karma and Bhagwat Geetha?

--

india

October 15 2011
deleted by gopal

india

October 19 2011
dear sir,

regarding my father-during this rest period after ayur massage, oil application for one hour,physiotherapy and medicines with strict diet continuing.

up and downs,sometimes he is comfortable with all activities and very cooperative some days looks tired and adamant to do anything.

memory,speech ability and health is improved.he can speak two three sentences. right hand is still not functional.ayur treatment will continue for another 10-15days.
he cannot do anything without somebody's support .

thanking you,
with regards,
gopal.

--

October 19 2011
Dear Gopal,
Very normal to be very tired. After total one month, improvements will start to appear slowly but steadily. He will be a changed person in two months time. Don't worry the strength will come. May use Kali Phos 6X and Phosphorus 30 if needed.

--

india

October 20 2011
dear sir,

thank you very much,

he is trying to speak as normal,starts with two three words keeping his usual mannerisms(nodding head,waving hand,smile etc)but fails to continue.his BP and blood sugar normal without medicines.
please give dose and usage for Kali Phos 6X and Phosphorus 30.
i have read in an another thread about arnica 1M for post stroke will it help my father?

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

October 20 2011
Kali Phos 6X three times a day as long as required. Phosphorus 30 three times a day until the muscle strength are regained and muscle tone is achieved. Use Emblica Q for blood sugar 5 drops in one ounce water three times a day if the Blood sugar is high. Chewing of Kariveppilai reduces blood sugar and cholesterol. Arnica 1M post stroke helps. It is enough if he takes one single dose and wait for minimum 7 days and then reduce to 200C one single dose wait for two or three days then reduce to 30C three doses and then continue long term with 6C three times a day in water. .

--

Re:ATTN MR. Udaya kumar By: gopal
india

August 16 2012
Dear sir,

'Namasthe'

it's more than 9 months since my last post.during these months i was following your last prescription for my father.

his overall health improved .food,sleep,motion are normal.cyclic attack of cough,cold,fewer,head ache not affected for the last few months.allopathy medicines reduced to two,one for bp and another for diabetics.
mind mood improved,most of the time kept out of bed,interested to watch tv.took initiative for exercise.
no significant improvement in his major issues right hand function,walking and speech.
Hand;-
spasticity of shoulder and wrist not decreased.joint pain on fingers and ankle decreased.he cannot hold his hand his own and move the fingers.
Walking;-

though he could walk with support,his right leg power is week,he cannot stand on his right foot.there is a tendency to fall right side while walking.
Speech;-
according to the neurologist it is anomic aphasia which affected his speech.he fails to recollect words,names.

i have following medicines with me;-

arnica 1m,30,6c
emblicaQ
bryona30
natrum mur 6x
avenasativa
ginkobiloba
rutaG 200
gelsimium 1M,30
nuxvom Q
phospherus30
causaticum200
alumina 30
spigel

i am seeking your direction for further treatment.

with best regards,
gopal.

--

August 16 2012
Dysnomia may be treated with Alumina 30C three times a day. Right sided spasticity by
Plumbum Metalicum 30C and Baryta Carb 3X three times a day. Arnica and avena sativa can continue if needed.

--

india

August 17 2012
dear sir.

thank you,

i was very fresh to homeopathy treatment while joining the forum, i have not even seen homeo medicines before.for the last one year i could watch and experience the effect of homeopathy treatment through this forum.your approach,patience,quick response and clarity gave confident to a layman like me to experiment this treatment.

i think arnica and natrum controlled bh and diabetic,emblica also helped in diabetic.we are using arbitel40 one tablet for bp in the night along with half tablet of glycometgp2 for sugar.
one more ayur massage completed during this rainy season,in july.
sewer pain on shoulder,wrist and fingers prevent him from moving them freely.
we will strat new medicine from today.

thanks and regards,

gopal.

--

August 18 2012
Ok. Since you are mentioning shoulder pain which is close to tendonitis, you may look into the symptoms of Phytolacca and Hypericum and use them in 30C potencies if agreeing. Look at extremities symptoms of Phytolacca in particular.

http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/p/phyt.htm

--

india

August 18 2012
dear sir,

thank you,

yes sir,extremities symptoms of phytolacca agreeing,please advice.

with regards,
goipal.

india

August 18 2012
dear sir,

please give dose for phytolacca 30c.

regards,
gopal.

--

August 18 2012
three times a day for three days and monitor.

--

Re:ATTN MR.Udaya kumar By: gopal
india

August 19 2012
dear sir,

phytolacca will start from tomorrow and will report after three days .
it is noticed that he is reluctant to take any thing in the liquid form and drinking water.when asked about swallowing difficulty he said he is having difficulty in drinking water.

the present medicines will be;=

Alumina 30C three times a day for Dysnomia
Plumbum Metalicum 30C and Baryta Carb 3X three times a day for Right sided spasticity
Arnica and avena sativa
emblicaQ,Natrum Mur6X for BP and BS
phytolacca30c three times a day for pain and other symptoms of extremities.isn't it..?

thank you,
with regards,
gopal.

--

August 19 2012
Phytolacca will correct the difficulty in drinking. If not three doses of Belladona or Gelsemium 30C or one dose of Lachesis 200C as per other symptoms could be used, though I do not think anything other than Phytolacca would be required.

--

india

August 20 2012
dear sir,

thank you for your replay.phytolacca 30c will start from today.according to your last post no other medicines required,that means i should try only phytolacca30c for three days and report?

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

August 20 2012
yes

--

Re:ATTN MR.udaya kumar By: gopal
india

August 22 2012
dear sir,

this is for my mother she is 76yrs.low blood pressure dystolic-50-65 and systolic-104-120mg.losing balance sometimes.no sound sleep,sleeps only for 2-3hours.body is week,anemic..takes food in small quantity.complaining about taste.
low pressure,sleeplessness and tastelessness are her usual complaints.normally she is very active.

thanks and regards
gopal.

--

August 22 2012
use Spigelia 30C three times a day for three days. Press the point between the joints of first finger and middle finger on the front side of the palm for two minutes three times a day, that would ensure raising upto 10 points in diastolic. Also give pressure on the point under the girdle of the thumb in both legs. There would be a painful point on the sole under the arch right under the thumb. That is reflex point to adrenals. Pressure for two minutes daily three times maximum would increase the diastolic. Do not over pressurise, just gentle pressure using the thumb. This will also remove the insomnia due to low pressure.

--

india

August 23 2012
dear sir,

thanks for your replay,will start spigelia30c from today.
father will complete phytolacca 3xthree days today.report you tomorrow.

thanks and regards
gopal.

Page 4 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.