Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Convallaria Majalis
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

ATTN MR. Rajagopalan.
Started by: udaya kumar at September 16 2011

Replies: 219 & Views: 37288    Font    Page 2 of 9  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next          Reply

Re:ATTN MR. Udaya kumar. By: gopal
india

September 20 2011
there was any significant symptoms of stroke while he was admitted in the hospital on 2nd december2010 at 8.30pm.only thing he missing some words while talking,pressure was around 200mhg.after observing him neurologist send him for CTscan and soon after the result he was admitted in ICU.5th dec. on wards his motor function starts deteriorating results right side paralyses,bedridden almost coma state.cannot sit,speak..14th dec2010 he was discharged with little bit improvement,doctor asked to continue medicine(deplatt,neurocetum,losar,glycomet,tantac)and rigorous physiotherapy.as physiotherapy couldn't do much with his motor functions, we added Ayurveda treatment massage and kizhi from 22nd dec2010.at that time he was very cooperative with medication and physiotherapy.within one week he start moving his leg and after 15 days he was able to walk with walker.he was not interested to talk,watch tv,most of the time rested in the bed.emotional changes were very significant angry,sadness,disinterested..difficult to manage.other functions were normal food,motion,sleep, physically he was ok except rt side paralysis.he could talk two three words some time complete sentence,sound was not clear ,words are mismatching.he cannot recollect names,numbers though he could count1,2,3. up to. 120 without mistake.he could move rt hand from shoulder,can fold with little help,slight movement possible for fingers.while medical follow up doctor asked to continue medicines.these are the developments in the first five months of his treatment.when rain started in the middle of May2011 his mood completely changed,not cooperating with physiotherapy or exercise,most of the time rested in the bed resulting stiffness developed on the shoulder and wrist. as advised by our physiotherapist he was admitted in an ayur clinic there they could provide physiotherapy along with oil-massage for flexibility.sudden climate change, continuous rain,affected in proper administration of treatment.cold,cough,fewer,muscle pain,infections queued to attack him.after 20days of massage he back to home with a little bit improvement.he can stand to sit and sit to stand without help,walk two three steps without aid.can read two three words,speak two three sentences.he started watching cinema in tv 30-45minutes.depend up on the mood.he is reluctant to speak with me and ma who were with him 24x...to take care of him as a new born baby with full enjoyment.he speak to us whenever he required something.his body weight is as close to his pre stroke body weight.sometimes very angry with all, next day starts with cry without any provocation...cyclic changes of emotions continued till we have taken him to a modern clinic for stroke rehabilitation on july17/2011.6-8 hours extended therapy included TENS,FES,mechanised movements with physical exercise helped him to boost his confidence.he starts walking 30-50mtrs without aid.hand remain not functional.he was admitted there 15days.doctor added celepra for depression and cognix plus instead of neurocetum.celepra took effect from the next day itself......cont....
regards.

india

September 20 2011
though emotionally improved after returned from the rehabilitation center by the end of july2011,he was not interested to continue routine physical exercise in the home.may be due to the continuous rain.his motor function were deteriorating for the last one month.most of the time he rested in the bed or sitting closed eyes. he himself prepare for a walk when there is no rain.sunny days he keeps most of the time out of bed,watch TV.ready to walk up to compound gate.normally he wake up by 5.30am.he took his break fast at 7am by 7.30 goes to bed after medication.8.30 he wake up and by 9 he had soup or nutritional drink(d protein)after some walk up to10-10.30 he take some food(ragi,uppuma,dosai,iddli..etc)he goes to bed for about half an hour.he come back and walks,watching tv.12.15-12.30 take his lunch.immediately after lunch goes to bed.he is very reluctant to drink water.2pm he wakes up.2.30 tea and watching tv up to 3pm.ready to walk up to 4pm. takes some food and goes to bed.up to 4.30.he come back and simply sitting in frond of the house 5.30he again goes to bed take rest for 30min.and come back at that time he is comfortable with simply sitting.6.45-7pm take food and goes to bed all medicines to be given before 7.30pm.he will start snore within minutes.it was horrible watching his sleep with uneven snores,uneven breathing.he losses his breath for a while and starts breathing suddenly with louder sound.thanks to your first medical intervention,arnica200 and aconitum.
i think his body quickly responds to homeopathy medicine.y/day here it was harthal so i couldn't get the medicines.we will start from tomorrow and let you know the improvement.
thanks and regards,
gopal.

Re:ATTN MR. Rajagopalan. By: udaya kumar
--

September 20 2011
Continue use of Baryta Carb 3X. Use Gingko Biloba Q upto three doses a day for three days Please report after three days.

--

india

September 22 2011
today we started medicine with acotinum30 three dose.tomorrow Baryta Carb 3X.and Gingko Biloba Q upto three doses a day for three days.?

thanks and regards.
gopal.

india

September 22 2011
please advise Hypericum 30 and symphytum 30C, and Ruta 6C could be given along with Bartya carb3x and Gingko BilobaQ?

regards.

--

September 22 2011
Wait for three days of Barya and Gingko Biloba and thereafter add one medicine at a time.

--

india

September 23 2011
dear sir,

thank you for your replay.today will start
Baryta Carb and Gingko Biloba and will continue for three days.

thanks and regards,
gopal.

india

September 23 2011
dear sir,
we have started arnica200 on 18-9-2011,tomorrow will be the 7th day shall i repeat it on tomorrow along with other medicines.(Baryta Carb and Gingko Biloba )?

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

September 23 2011
You can reduce the potency of Arnica to 6C. Baryta Carb and Gingko biloba can go together. with best wishes.

--

india

September 24 2011
Dear sir,
thanks for your replay.
father had good sleep y/day.breathing was smooth and even.right hand pain decreased,he attempted to move it two three times.rain seems to be withdrawn ,sunny whether,father walked in the morning and evening,kept out the bed most of the time.speech ability not improved.
pulse and blood pressure normal.sugar-fasting-73 and post pradyal -170 without glycomet gp2.
CARDOSTAB(combination of sarpagandi and thrifala)ayur vedic medicine from NAGARJUNA for high blood pressure find effective,shall i replace it for losar 50?
COGNIX PLUS and CELEPRA completed 75 days,while prescribing doctor asked to continue it for two to two and half months.since we have completed 75 days shall i discontinue these medicines?
our physiotherapist advised us for a full body ayur massage to reduce stiffness and pain in the joints,it will take 14days
shall we go for it?

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

September 24 2011
Use one dose of Causticum 30 and three doses of Gelsemium 30 to improve speech ability. Repeat it as weekly doses. Use Ruta G 6C to loosen the stiff joints. You can slowly wean out Losar 50 now. It can be done in a weeks time. You can also stop those two medicines. To go for a full body massage in ayurveda is a good idea. But he should have the strength to sustain it if done using medicines. Just sukha chikitsa would be ok. with best wishes.

--

india

September 24 2011
dear sir,

thankyou ,
full body massage to begin from tomorrow.some ayur vedic medicines will be administered during this 14 days,i can give the details only on tomorrow.
some problem in digestion,he take food lesser than as usual,look tired and restless than y/day.
we have given second dose of arnica today.
thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

September 24 2011
I know. It would be Maha narayana tailam, Karpooradi Tailam, Karpasatyadi Tailam and the like. Use Alfalfa Q 5 drops three times a day for three days or use Five Phos 6X three globules three times a day. with best wishes.

--

Re:ATTN MR.Udaya kumar. By: gopal
india

September 25 2011
dear sir,
thank you,

he is ok t/day,had motion early morning and ready to take the treatment UZHICHIL.
shall we start arnica6c as regular medicine from t/day?weekly dose of Causticum 30 and three doses of Gelsemium 30 along with baryta& Gingko biloba?as i am new to the homeopathy i don't know how to use the medicines.should i keep any intervals between the medicines?

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

September 25 2011
All medicines are complementary to each other and have rejuvenative value. You can use them at an interval of one hour between each medicine or even nearer to each other. Arnica 6C and Gingko Biloba and Alfalfa are used here on their tonic value. Gelsemium is prescribed only for one day. You may repeat it whenever you feel it is needed. Causticum is a weekly dose. . That leaves baryta as main medicine with arnica. with best wishes.

--

india

September 26 2011
dear sir,

thanks for your replay,
we started ayurmassage y/day.1st 7days KIZHI and 2nd 7 days UZHICHIL.very cooperative and comfortable.he get ready early morning and waiting for the massager to come.
i will be able to purchase the new medicines t/day only.

thanks and regards,
gopal.

india

September 26 2011
dear sir,

i couldn't purchase arnica 6c and rutaG6C as it is not available here.arnica30 is available.any way looking for it in some more places.

regards,
gopal.

--

September 26 2011
Relax. allow the medicines to work and in the meantime you can try for 6C. If 6C is not available use 30C,

--

india

September 27 2011
dear sir,
thank you,
after three days of ayur massage there is small improvement in his joint pain and stiffness.now muscles are become flexible.

thanks and regards,
gopal.

india

September 28 2011
dear sir,

he is more live than before,most of the time keep awake and trying to involve,his memory remains week. he cannot even call me by my name. we enjoy his child like behaviors,sometime it is irritating,start crying and get angry without any reasons.he like to eat,relish food as a child.
had good sleep,motion.
his blood sugar being checked alternative days,it is always between 80 to 105 on fasting,pressure between 130-160(systolic) without medicine.

thanking you,
with regards,
gopal.

--

September 28 2011
He could be given one or two doses of Alumina 30 to improve upon the memory for names. with best wishes.

--

india

September 28 2011
dear sir,

thanks,

Alumina30 will be given tomorrow.
after 4days of KIZHI his right hand shows slight improvement in moving.joint pain and muscle pain decreased.
cough during night for the last 4-5days noticed.should we take any medicine?

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

September 28 2011
Fifteen days will give a lot of improvement. After that he will need 15 days for recouping.The skin should become fair and transparent. Use one dose of Bryonia 30 for cough. No other medicines.

--

india

September 29 2011
dear sir,

thank you,

climate change,medicine and massage..all works together...,
right way of approach.his body starts responding than ever before in the last 10 months...

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

September 29 2011
Great. Keep me posted

with best wishes.

--

india

October 4 2011
dear sir,

thank you doctor,

i couldn't post last few days as my internet connection got problem,we are living in village.
four days is left to complete ayur massage.
physically he is improved,body weight shows1.5kg increase in 15days.right hand still not functional,though joints and muscles are more flexible than before,
he cannot move his arm,fingers.
memory remains deteriorated,he cannot recollect words,names..he become emotional when he fails to express something.he is a good listener.he is interested to watch tv, will try to take part in family discussions.

thanking you,
with regards,
gopal.

--

October 4 2011
You may have to use homeopathic medicines at the end of the ayurvedic treatment. As I said earlier, it takes 15 days after the massage treatment is over to regain health. It will be a gradual process of 15 days of natural recovery with good and nutritious diet. Need not be perturbed on that account. You may use Alumina 30 three doses a day for one day and report benefits in mind/memory status.

--

Page 2 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.