Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Juglans Cinerea
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

ATTN MR. Rajagopalan.
Started by: udaya kumar at September 16 2011

Replies: 219 & Views: 37296    Font    Page 8 of 9  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next          Reply

Re:ATTN MR. Rajagopalan. By: udaya kumar
--

November 4 2012
30C and Q are always three times a day Gopal and administered for minimum days unless otherwise specified.

--

Re:ATTN MR.udayakumar By: gopal
india

November 5 2012
sir,yes we have started the medicines as mentioned above and now it is three days passed. I can understand how busy you are...

these are the latest update of his physical condition after the medicines.

food,sleep,digestion as usual without any complaint.
urine some times yellowish.he takes only 6-7 glasses of water.
the major problem is he has to take several attempt to clear the stool.

we are not giving arbitel40 for BP (taken in the night) for the last 5 days since his BP reading is between sys 125-145 and dia is 58-65 and I assumed that it is due to the present homeo medicines regulating his BP.please advise whether i continue the BP medicine ?
blood sugar not checked for for 5 days.

his mood is ok.

with warm regards,
gopal.

Re:ATTN MR.udayakumar. By: gopal
india

October 1 2013
Dear udayaji,

I don't know how to express my gratitude.You can understand the feeling of a son.NOW FATHER IS HAPPY AND BACK TO HIS NORMAL HEALTH.Though his right hand is not functional.
For the last one year i was following your instructions and watching the developments.
Dear sir can you suggest medicines to reduce the tightness of his right hand muscles and wrist.Improve his hand movement.

Thanking you for your help and time,
with regards,
gopal.

--

October 1 2013
Thank you for the feed back...I am happy...

To reduce the tightness of muscles it would be causticum, to reduce the tightness from bones and paraphranalia to the bone it is Ruta G 1M single dose......

--

Re:ATTN MR.udayakumar. By: gopal
india

October 1 2013
Thankyou sir,we will start Ruta G 1M one dose tomrw.

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

October 1 2013
ok

--

india

October 5 2013
dear sir,

Ruta 1M single dose given yesterday night and waiting..
physiotherapist says spasticity of wrist become contracture.wrist and fingers curled in and having pain while trying to open.

with warm regards,
gopal.

--

October 5 2013
it should relax and become loose.....incase it continues to be so and any deformans is expected or seen, use causticum 30C three times and the contracture will relieve and relax as well as use Ruta in lower potency thereafter.

--

india

October 5 2013
dear sir,

Thank you for your replay.
we have already given causticum 30.three doses before ruta 1M. deformity is there.physiologist says elastic tissues are not functioning and the deformity will continue,we have tried ayurveda also, like oil massage etc.has pain when trying to open the fingers.
with regards,
thankingyou.
gopal.

--

October 5 2013
The only medicine capable of correcting deformity is Causticum....you may give it in 200C and above.....it does correct...I have seen a women crawling on ground stand up and walk.....we should not underestimate homeo medicines.....god willing....

--

india

October 5 2013
dear sir,

Thank you so much,
what will be the dose if we use causticum 200 and 1M,,?

regads.

--

October 5 2013
200C one dose a day for three days. 1M one dose in fifteen days and in acute cases reduce to 1 week.

--

india

October 5 2013
ok,thanks.
we will start from monday.

regards,
gopal.

--

October 5 2013
ok

--

india

October 8 2013
dear sir one dose causticum1M given today.since it is acute I should repeat the medicine after one week,isn't it?should i continue causticum30 x 3 times per day during this periode?

thanking you,
with refards,
gopal.

--

October 8 2013
repeat yes
causticum 30C no....

--

india

October 9 2013
dear sir,

Slight improvement in muscle tightness.Wrist tightness is same as yesterday.I think we have to wait for some more days.

with regards,
gopal.

--

October 9 2013
wait it will become normal and losen up to required comfort.....

--

india

October 10 2013
Dear sir,

Muscle shows some more improvement than yesterday.Fingers are folded in and had pain when attempt to open, some time it opens naturally.Wrist bend to L shape last 2yrs,he could rise his hand only up to belly level.

Thanking you for your reply and time,
with warm regards,
gopal.

--

October 10 2013
causticum 30C will correct the LShape. i.e. Rheumatic deformans with best wishes.

--

india

October 11 2013
7days passed after Ruta G1M and 4days after causticum 1M.
his condition is same as yesterday.

with regards,
gopal..

india

October 19 2013
Dear sir,

Causticum1M repeated on 16th.No chages after causticum 1M.He has pain on finger joints and shoulder,This is not new complaint its there since the begining.Paining only when he tries to moves his hand or open fingers.He is reluctant to do exercise,even for a walk of few distance.
He took initiative for two three things only, first bath, it finishes by 5 in the morning.Tea(three times a day)and food(five times a day)and watching TV(two to three hours).May be due to his inability to speak properly.

Thanks for your help and time.

with regards,
gopal.

--

October 19 2013
use Ledum Pal Q and /or Beriberis Vulgaris Q 5drops in one ounce water three times a day for three days and report on pain in the joints of the fingers.....

--

india

October 20 2013
Dear sir,

I got Beriberis vulg Q with me, started the medicine now.

with regards,
gopal.

--

October 20 2013
ok

--

india

October 21 2013
Sir,I think his physical activity is very less most of the time he spends by sitting or lying in bed.he walks up to living room three four times for watching TV.I tried many time to take him out side,like visit sisters house etc.He smiles and convincing me by saying "another day".

thanks a lot,
with regards,
gopal.

--

October 21 2013
use Bryonia 30C.................three times as long as required...........considering his age....we cannot be expecting him to very active.....use Avena Alfa as Tonic...This is a combination of Avena Sativa and Alfalfa available in the market produced by St.Georges' mangalore.... with best wishes.

--

Page 8 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.