Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Gentian - [bach Flower Remedy]
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

ATTN MR. Rajagopalan.
Started by: udaya kumar at September 16 2011

Replies: 219 & Views: 37315    Font    Page 6 of 9  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next          Reply

Re:ATTN MR.udayakumar By: gopal
india

September 26 2012
dear sir,

one dose plumbum 1M given yesterday morning,by afternoon he become tired,BP increased to sys 189 and dia 78 mhg.no other medicines except embelica Q and arbitel40 in the evening as usual.he was calm,normally he get angry when he is tired.
today morning his BP is sys 126 and dia 79mhg,pulse 90.For the last one and half year this is first time that his diastolic pressure increasing irrespective of systolic pressure.normally his diastolic will be between 60-75mhg.
everything was ok except tiredness.

thanks and regards,
gopal.

Re:ATTN MR. Rajagopalan. By: udaya kumar
--

September 26 2012
Use Arnica 30C alongwith it. with best wishes.

--

india

September 26 2012
dear sir,

thanks for your replay,

now he is recovered from the tiredness but hangover is there.Sir,you advised to use arnica30c please clarify as we are already using arnica200 once in three days.should we take arnica30c along with plumbum met 1M weekly dose?.
what about natrum mur?

with regards.
gopal.

--

September 26 2012
I said use Arnica 30C because the chronic phase is over and he is in an acute phase now. So the potency need be lowered. Yes it can go well with Plumbum 1M weekly dose. Natrum Mur can also be used if symptoms are there. with best wishes.

--

Re:ATTN MR. udayakumar By: gopal
india

September 27 2012
dear sir,

thank you,

first urine in the morning is dark yellow.he pass urine 7-10 times in day time and 4-6 time in the night.
will report you after the medicines.

with regards,
gopal.

--

September 27 2012
ok. Polyuria has several medicines. It is basically because of diabetes I presume. Check Acid Muriaticum, Sebal Serrulata Q and Alfalfa Q

--

india

September 28 2012
dear sir,

thank you,

his symptom agreeing with AlfalfaQ." Urine.--Kidneys inactive; frequent urging to urinate. Polyuria (Phos ac). Increased elimination of urea, indican and phosphates."

AlfafaQ is already with me please give dose,how long it has to be used?

with regards,
gopal.

--

September 28 2012
5 drops three times a day in one ounce or less water for one week. Repeat if necessary.

--

india

September 29 2012
dear sir,

ok ,

with regards,
gopal.

india

September 29 2012
dear sir,

today morning, while massaging his head it is noticed that right side of the head is reddish than left hemisphere,it was very clear in the evening while sun bathing.normally around the ear,under the eye,hand,leg also reddish than left side limbs.

he is ok today look fresh and active,he is fully recovered from last two day long tiredness.

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

September 29 2012
use one single dose of Belladonn 30C and report. with best wishes.

--

india

September 30 2012
dear sir,

we will be able to purchase bellodonna30c on tomorrow only.from today morning the redness is not there, should we take belladonna30c?.

after AlfalfaQ one day there is improvement in urine colour and frequency of urination is also decreased.

we are not giving allopathy medicines except Arbitel40 one tabelet at night.for BP.

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

September 30 2012
Tjhere is no harm in taking.....but if everything is normal you need not give it...Continue alfalfa..... with best wishes.

--

india

October 1 2012
dear sir,

ok,will try one dose belladonna and continue AlfalfaQ with other medicines.

sir,we are checking blood sugar and blood pressure at home regularly. we have not taken any other tests since three months,should we need to take any other tests like cholesterol,sodium,potassium,creatinine... etc?please advice.

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

October 1 2012
if BP and sugar are ok, no need for a test.

--

india

October 2 2012
dear sir,

His BP is systolic between 140-170mhg and diastolic between 65-80mhg.
Blood sugar fasting 80-103 and pp 140-160.
is it ok.?
should we continue Arbitel40 one tabelet at night for BP.?

THANKS AND REGARDS,
GOPAL.

india

October 4 2012
dear sir,

yesterday night I didn't gave him the BP medicine Arbitel40,today morning at 9 am.his BP was Systolic 188 and Diastolic 84.around 4pm.it is 156 and 70.he told in the morning he was very tired.
please advise whether we continue Arbitel40 ?
everything is ok.except this variation in BP.
thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

October 4 2012
yes you should continue,.It has to be weaned out slowly and carefully.

--

Re:ATTN MR. Rajagopalan. By: gopal
india

October 4 2012
dear sir,

thank you so much,

ok, will continue the medicine.

sir, this is for myself.I am 45yrs old bachelor.height-165cm and weight-58kg.no medicines were taken for the last 10yrs.for the last one year my memory is deteriorated i find difficulty in recollecting names,words.though i could recollect sequence of events.i am vegetarian, controlled food.having good sleep.using eye lens plus 1.75,my hair turned gray since early thirties.physical activities are very less,no exercise.doing meditation and walks up to 3 km.
need your help to regain memory.

with regards,
gopal/

--

October 4 2012
During this period it is normal. You may use one dose of Staphisagria 1M for the reason you are 45 years old bachelor......You may use Alumina 30C three times a day for three days and then three doses once in a week.... considering..difficulty in recollection of names and words...... You may use Gelsemium 30C and Anacardium 30C....for general memory improvements..... You have to do some pranayama (bhastrika) for 2 to 5 minutes a day maximum increase the time with practice. Use of Nux Vomica 30C and Wiesbaden 200C would be beneficial. Use of Phosphorus 30C would be beneficial. Use of Selenium 30C would be beneficial. Use of Arnica 30C would be beneficial. Lycopodium would be required at some stage. Affirmation that you have a powerful memory is vital...... with best wishes.

--

india

October 5 2012
dear sir,

thank you very much,

i will start practicing pranayama and try above medicines.my diastolic pressure is between 65-75 and systolic 120-135.

with regards,
gopal.

Re:ATTN MR. Rajagopalan. By: gopal
india

October 9 2012
dear sir,

i started pranayama,feel better.
father is ok.

with regards,
gopal.

india

October 10 2012
dear sir,

last three days he find difficulty in passing motion he could clear it in many attempt say 6 to 8 attempt in small quantity.rest everything is as usual.

with regards,
gopal.

--

October 10 2012
Use Nux Vomica 30C. Opium 30C if found necessary.

--

india

October 11 2012
dear sir,

thank you,

will give nux30 today.

His wrist and fingers are folded and not functioning.he cannot open fingers even with our help.sewer pain in fingers.
above mentioned problems are not recently developed it is there since the beginning of our treatment.before starting Phytolacca30c he will not allow us even to touch his right hand,now he can move right hand up to chest level without pain.
there is improvement in his mood,speechability,walking,he can stand for few seconds on his right leg, previously it was not possible for him.

please advice.

with regards,
gopal.

--

October 11 2012
use Causticum 30C., single dose of Cuprum Met 30C and plumbum, phyto etc. as per symptoms. He will open it.

--

india

October 12 2012
dear sir,

thanks for your advice.i got all the medicines except cuprum met30c that will be purchased today and will start the medicines along with other medicines emblica Q,nux30 and Arnica.plumbum and phytolacca are continuing as daily medicines.

with regards,
gopal,

Page 6 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.