Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Ammonium Benzoicum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

ATTN MR. Rajagopalan.
Started by: udaya kumar at September 16 2011

Replies: 219 & Views: 37316    Font    Page 5 of 9  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next          Reply

Re:ATTN MR. Rajagopalan. By: udaya kumar
--

August 22 2012
use Spigelia 30C three times a day for three days. Press the point between the joints of first finger and middle finger on the front side of the palm for two minutes three times a day, that would ensure raising upto 10 points in diastolic. Also give pressure on the point under the girdle of the thumb in both legs. There would be a painful point on the sole under the arch right under the thumb. That is reflex point to adrenals. Pressure for two minutes daily three times maximum would increase the diastolic. Do not over pressurise, just gentle pressure using the thumb. This will also remove the insomnia due to low pressure.

--

Re:ATTN MR. Udaya kumar By: gopal
india

August 23 2012
dear sir,

thanks for your replay,will start spigelia30c from today.
father will complete phytolacca 3xthree days today.report you tomorrow.

thanks and regards
gopal.

--

August 23 2012
ok

--

Re:ATTN MR. Udaya kumar By: gopal
india

August 23 2012
dear sir,

after first day's phytolacca30c he become silent and look tired.seccond day morning at 9am his bp was systolic-195,diastolic-85,pulse-98.third day morning bp-systolic-186,diastolic-75,pulse-86.blood sugar just before bed time was-223 so i gave him one glycometgp2 instead of regular half in the night.his normal bp will be-systolic-140-165 and diastolic-65-75.
swelling in the right foot up to ankle around after noon.urine one or two time found in dark yellow colour,he takes only 8 to 12 glasses of water.
today morning he is as normal as before starting phytolacca.his bp-systolic-156,diastolic-68,pulse-86.there is improvement in his right hand pain.mood is also ok.
(i have posted this y/day evening and edited today morning at 9 am.)
thanks and regards,
gopal.

Re:ATTN MR. Udayakumar By: gopal
india

August 25 2012
Dear sir,

as there is improvement after thee days of phytolacca30c,i continued it yesterday(fourth day)without consulting you,as i couldn't get replay from you y/day.

today he is very cooperative and took initiative to do something.swelling in the rt foot was not there in the morning,but it develops around noon.he watches tv for one hour contentiously.

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

August 25 2012
Continue with Phytolacca, it can be continued as long as required. It will also improve the metabolism. Use Arnica 200C one dose every three days.

--

india

August 25 2012
dear sir,

thank you,
ok,will continue as your advice.
will it improve his hand movement?
he is still dependent in walking.
any other support required to overcome his Dysnomia?

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

August 27 2012
Phytolacca will improve hand movements. Continue with it....You can also use Causticum 30C and Gelsemium 30C. Avena Sativa Q 5 drops in water may be given for strength in arms particularly the right one...
I have already given you the specifics:
Alumina 30C three times a day for Dysnomia
Plumbum Metalicum 30C and Baryta Carb 3X three times a day for Right sided spasticity
Arnica and avena sativa
emblicaQ,Natrum Mur6X for BP and BS
phytolacca30c three times a day for pain and other symptoms of extremities.
isn't it..?
with best wishes.

--

india

August 27 2012
dear sir,

o.k,at his present condition all medicines are required how can i use these medicines in long term basis. which will be the main medicines to be given as daily dose,which medicines could be given periodically. please give me schedule FOR following medicines.

Phytolacca30c

Causticum 30C

Gelsemium 30C.

Avena Sativa Q 5 drops

Alumina 30C three times a day

Plumbum Metalicum 30C

Baryta Carb 3X three times a day

Arnica 200 once in three days

avena sativaQ

emblicaQ

Natrum Mur6X

though he need support for all his activities he is quite comfortable,he is pleasant.he tries to speak every body with smiling face who comes to meet him. he keeps most of the time out of bed.watches TV two to three hours.he has good sleep in the night.food, motion everything is normal.oil will be applied all over the body for one hour daily before bath.

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

August 28 2012
The main medicine is Plumbum Metalicum 30C three times a day for three days. Baryta Carb 3X may follow alongwith Alumina 30C. Arnica 30C may be given periodically.

--

Re:ATTN MR.UDAYAKUMAR By: gopal
india

August 29 2012
Dear sir,

thanks for your replay,report you after three days.

with regards,
gopal.

Re:ATTN MR.Udayakumar By: gopal
india

September 2 2012
dear sir,

three days of plumbum metalicum30c completed.he is tired,his pulse in the morning is 90.yesterday night his blood sugar was 203 and BP-174-72.
here it is rainy season.cold weather affect him badly.most of the time he kept lying. not interested to do anything,his bp and pulse will be in the higher side during cold weather.most of the time first urine after break fast is in dark yellow shade,next time it will be in clear shade.
power to his rt leg weaken,he is falling right side even with our support.he is not interested to speak.had good sleep in the night
,as usual.no hesitation to take any food.passing motion daily.
no aspirin medicine were given for the last three months.his normal cholesterol was 156.before one month.

waiting for your replay,
with regards,
gopal

--

September 2 2012
Use Emblica Offianalis Q and Arnica 200C. with best wishes.

--

Re:ATTN MR. Rajagopalan. By: gopal
india

September 13 2012
dear sir,

many thanks for your help,

his hand movement improved,pain also decreased.can phytolacca and plumbum met go together?can i continue arnica 200?
there is significant improvement in his mood and attitude.
how frequently alumina to be given for dysnomia?

with best regards,
gopal.

--

September 13 2012
Good.
Both medicines can go together. Arnica 200C may be continued once in three days or once in a week. Aluminia should also not be used very frequently but Alumina 200C once in a week would ideal or according to the depth of the ailment. You have to be the judge alongwith the patient to gauge the depth of ailment.

--

Re:ATTN MR.udayakumar. By: gopal
india

September 13 2012
dear sir,

the problem is he cannot express his conditions through words,he utter some correct sentences sometime according to his mood.because of dysnomia he is reluctant to speak.
it is due to my ignorance and inexperience i couldn't detail the condition elaborately,first time i am nursing a person.
he was bedridden in the initial months of stroke, 24hours in bed with closed eyes.

i only see the positive changes,i am hopeful that our approach, in all aspects caring,medicines will bring him to the normal condition.most of the time i am spending with him.he is more comfortable with my presence than with others and i too enjoying being with him.

will continue medicine as per your direction and
report you after one week.

thanking you,
with best regards,
gopal.

--

September 13 2012
No Gopal I was talking generally. You are doing a great job. Use Gelsemium 30C, Anacardium 30C single doses, and Lycopodium 30C to improve memory and confidence. with best wishes.

--

Re:ATTN MR. udayakumar By: gopal
india

September 14 2012
dear sir,

thank you,
Gelsemium 30C, Anacardium 30C single doses, and Lycopodium 30C will start along with other medicines from today.

with regards,
gopal.

--

September 14 2012
ok

--

india

September 21 2012
dear sir,

continuing medicines as per your advice,he is ok.blood sugar is controlled with emblica Q.not taking glycometgp2 for two days. BP is varying up to 150-185mhg diastolic 65-78mhg.giving him one tablet arbitel 40 at night.

thanks and best regards,
gopalan.

--

September 21 2012
Good.

--

Re:ATTN MR. udayakumar. By: gopal
india

September 22 2012
dear sir,

we start with EmblicaQ at 6.45 am just before break fast.phytolacca30 around at 7am after breakfast and plumbum30 by 7.30am.
same will be repeated during lunch time and night.
third day we add arnica 200 one dose for one day and fourth day alumina 200 one dose for one day.both the medicines will be given around 10 am.
Gelsemium 30C, Anacardium 30C and Lycopodium 30C single dose will be given on the fifth day along with other daily medicines.
in this order we are giving medicines.
no other medicines except one arbitel40mg at night for BP.

thanks and regards,
gopal.

Re:ATTN MR.udayakumar By: gopal
india

September 22 2012
dear sir,

though the symptoms of plumbum is agreeing it find any effect in him,should we try with any other potecies in stead of 30c.?

regards,
gopal.

--

September 22 2012
Yes. Use 200C one dose a day and raise to 1M one dose in one week.

--

india

September 23 2012
Dear sir,

thank you so much.

plumbum met 200 will be given today.Natrum mur is find effective for BP,we have stopped it since when phytolaca and plumbum started.should we continue Natrum mur to stabilize BP.?

at present we are giving following medicines'-

EmblicaQ and phytolacca30 three doses per day as regular medicines.

plumbum 1M once in a week(starts from tomorrow)

arnica 200 one dose in three days

alumina 200 one dose in three days

Gelsemium 30C, Anacardium 30C and Lycopodium 30C single dose
once in a week.

With regards,
gopal.

Re:ATTN MR.udayakumar By: gopal
india

September 26 2012
dear sir,

one dose plumbum 1M given yesterday morning,by afternoon he become tired,BP increased to sys 189 and dia 78 mhg.no other medicines except embelica Q and arbitel40 in the evening as usual.he was calm,normally he get angry when he is tired.
today morning his BP is sys 126 and dia 79mhg,pulse 90.For the last one and half year this is first time that his diastolic pressure increasing irrespective of systolic pressure.normally his diastolic will be between 60-75mhg.
everything was ok except tiredness.

thanks and regards,
gopal.

--

September 26 2012
Use Arnica 30C alongwith it. with best wishes.

--

Page 5 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.