Started by: udaya kumar at August 28 2011

Replies: 12 & Views: 4331    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

asthma RANJAN PLEASE POST HERE. By: udaya kumar
--

August 28 2011
asthama with chronic bronchitis+chronic constipation By: ranjan8171
INDIA
August 28 2011
Suffering from asthama,chronic bronchitis and allergic rhinitis for the last 20 yrs.I am 40,70 kgs weight,normal built.During season change running,blocked nose with watery discharge,accompanied by incessant sneezing. During this time in night around 2-3 am congestion in chest,wheezing unable to sleep.Has to take inhalors.Taking anti-histamine like Cetrizine for allergies.In cold season during onset of winter it aggravates and in the peak winter it is mild.During summer there is absolutely no problem.One nostril is blocked throughout the year.

Also suffering from constipation from last 20 yrs.It has become chronic now with no urge in the morning,little black stool with a foul smell,with the urge not to the satisfaction..Has to take senna leaves once/twice in a week that too two or three times a day to deficate.Sometimes unhealthy mouth with bad breath.After meals feels overeaten or bloated.Stomach hard and feels overeaten.

Kindly suggest suitable remedy as I am suffering of this ailment for the last 20 yrs.

--

Re:asthma RANJAN PLEASE POST HERE. By: udaya kumar
--

August 28 2011
Use Arsenic Album 200 one dose a day for three days. Follow it by Succinum 200 one dose a day for three days report after each medicine. each day.

--

Re:asthma RANJAN PLEASE POST HERE. By: ranjan8171
INDIA

August 28 2011
After taking Arsenic Album for three days has to start Succinum,or both has to taken simultaneously.

--

August 28 2011
Take Arsenic Album one dose for three days. Then use Succinum 200 one dose a day for three days. I have asked you to report after each day for this reason, whether three days are required or one day is required or they should be taken simultaneously or not are to be decided on evolving symptoms. I think my earlier suggestion have abundant clarity.

--

INDIA

August 29 2011
As recommended I have started taking Arsenicum.My first experience has been that I am feeling sleepy.I had a very good sleep last night,which I have lost in the last few years.It was hard to get a sound sleep earlier.Also I am experiencing Itching in various parts of the body.It is not harsh and without any eruptions only itches here and there particularly in the lower part(leg and back).After taking bath it aggravates and subsides automatically after few min.Is it the effect of my body responding to the drug or anything else.kindly suggest

--

August 29 2011
The itching is due to toxic suppressions trying ventilation. They have surface inorder for you to be rid of the Asthma. Please let me know the complete background and in particular what are the suppressed skin ailments right from childhood. Continue with the medicine upto three days., In case there is severe itching use either one dose of Sulphur 30 or One dose of Psorinum 30 or 1 dose of Rhus Tox 200. All are required in minimum doses for you and some for longer periods. with best wishes.

--

INDIA

August 30 2011
Day second feedback is that I did'nt take inhalor as I was feeling well the whole day.In the night around 3.30am I got the asthamatic attack and I had to take inhalors to get relief of the congestion.Nothing much improvement on constipation side.I still have one blocked nose.
Also as inquired of the itching problems in particular,I didn't had any skin problems(like eczema etc.) in my chilhood.Only I used to have boils here and there quite often when I was 7-8 yrs. old.After that there was no problems as such.My asthama problem started when I was 20 yrs. of age.

INDIA

August 31 2011
I am not getting any relief from asthama.Daily on regular basis I have to take inhalors to sleep well in night.There has been marked change in constipation.I now atleast get a urge to defecate,also has to go twice.I do not feel overeaten and bulge in the stomach after taking meals.Kindly advice on the asthama relief.

--

August 31 2011
Dear Ranjan,

You have been suffering from that asthma and other ailments for twenty years. Do you expect overnight miracles? Your statements are contradictory. Taking inhaler itself is defeating the medicines you are taking. Use Arsenic Album 200 and raise the potency to 1M if 200 is not keeping the bouts under control. 3.A.M aggravation means Arsenic Album and you should have taken one dose of it instead of inhaler then.
Have you taken Succinum 200 as sujggested by me. You would require further medicines which can be suggested only after the initial medicines like Arsenicum, Succinum etc. gets a grip on the course of the ailment arrest its progress. Please clearly mention all the medicines taken. There are enough other medicines in homeopathy to sleep well. If you continue taking inhalers on regular basis, it will not be possible to continue treatment. with best wishes.

--

INDIA

September 1 2011
OK and thanks for your suggestion Dr. Since I am new to this treatment I was under the impression that after taking the medicines I would start getting relief.But as you have suggested to take Arsenicum when there is attack I would follow it.Since today is the third day of Arsenicum I would start Succinum from tomorrow and update you of the developments.
Once again thanks for your advice.

--

September 5 2011
How are you after Succinum?

--

Re:asthma RANJAN PLEASE POST HERE. By: pankaj300

September 5 2011
Dr Udaya kumar.

I need to consult you about the Thyroid problem of my wife and daughter.

Please suggest the best email address or the best way to contact you.

You can email me directly on my email address.

With regards

Pankaj Arora
pankaj300@gmail.com

--

September 6 2011
Sorry Pankaj,
Neither I am a doctor nor I do private consultation. I am not living in India either. Nor do I have the kind of time a physician need to spend on individual patient. I am just stealing some time form my busy professional life and my private life and helping out with maximum people who may benefit from the suggestion by dissemination of information here. We are not literally treating any one. Just helping each other. with best wishes. .

--

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.