Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Started by: udaya kumar at August 20 2011

Replies: 10 & Views: 2594    Font    Page 1 of 1            Reply

CONGRATULATIONS!! By: udaya kumar
--

August 20 2011
Congratulations on completion of 5 years of Homeopathyandmore dedicated to suffering humanity.

--

Re:CONGRATULATIONS!! By: lal_anar

August 21 2011
this site is very helpful
Udaya u r exceptionally helpful. Blessings

Re:CONGRATULATIONS!! By: alberto

August 21 2011
Many thanks to Mr udaya Kumar.The keen observer in Nature and Man.
We all love you.
Albert.

Re:CONGRATULATIONS!! By: nbk1103
New York

August 21 2011
Udaya - I am blessed to have found you who gives me guidance in my struggle to heal and shelter when I don't know where to run. Thank you for your time and valuable insights.

Re:CONGRATULATIONS!! By: Skill123

August 21 2011
CONGRATULATIONS on the 5th anniversary of Homeopathyandmore.

Dr.Udaya,

I keep counting my blessings for having stumbled upon this site and finding you and Dr.Joe. Kudos to your selfless service and dedication to helping those in need.
Your constant guidance and support through out my family's journey on the path of homeopathy has been amazing and I am forever indebted to you. You have stood as a pillar of support and just having you here is a great source of comfort, strength and courage.

Best Regards,
Skill

Re:CONGRATULATIONS!! By: HQamar
Chittagong,Bangladesh

August 21 2011
All nice words....

in this era of darkness ( Iyyum-e-jahiliya ) still few people are working for humanity....though i am new here but astonished to see the quality with huge scale of service....many many thanks Dr.Udaya Kumar....

Best rgds,
Mohammed Kamrul Hassan
Chittagong,Bangladesh

Re:CONGRATULATIONS!! By: udaya kumar
--

August 21 2011
The credit goes to Girilal @ Praveen Wadhva, Joe De Livera,, the Administration, Jayashree, Milap Singh, Murthy,Garcot, Ms Pat, Late Max Verma @ Pankaj Verma, Sajjad Akram, Dr. Dutta, et al who initially started this forum and worked tirelessly to keep the forum alive.

The Celltech hosting this forum for the last many years is to be thanked for bringing all of us together here and working for a common good in a mammoth philanthorphic effort. I can only say Long Live Homeopathy and More.

With best wishes.

--

Re:CONGRATULATIONS!! By: Pat2011

August 21 2011
Thank you, Udaya, for reminding us. It helps us all to be thanksful for the good things in our lives.

I want you to know that I always keep you and the others in my prayers for helping me and my pets through this site.

I'm very grateful for everyone's help including you, Udaya.

So many times I tell people about homeopathy but no homeopath to refer them to except here.

The world is a better place to live because of the continued help you provide Udaya.

Thank you to all of the contributors of the site. May God always bless you.

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!! By: Joe De Livera
Sri Lanka

August 22 2011
I would like to join all of you in celebrating our 5th Anniversary of which I was not aware till I read this thread.

I was one of the founder members of Homeopathy and More and was invited here by Praveen Wadhwa who unfortunately is not visible here any more. I do wish that he will join in celebrating this anniversary if he visits the Forum he founded.

I am now 82 years of age and will shortly be in my 83rd year next October. My son has established my own forum www.joedelivera.com and I am copying many of the cases of interest in this forum to serve as a permanent record of my therapy which was once derisively classified way back in 2005 by the classical homeopaths on the ABC and even here on the H&M as "Joepathy" which term has stood the acid test of time and proved that it is not essential to follow the classical diktat of "treating the totality of the symptoms presented by the patient with a single remedy'. I have proved otherwise with my Joepathy where I treat the ailment with the remedy that I had used or prescribed to other patients who presented the same disease and were cured.

I would like to repeat again that I owe my present state of health first to God in whom I have an abiding faith and to Arnica which I have taken for the last 16 years nightly or more often depending on need. My BP still remains at <120/80 and Pulse <70 at rest. I do not show the normal signs of old age with wrinkles and body aches. I drive myself to work as I have daily done for the last 60+ years and am still the CEO of a very old family owned business in Colombo where my son helps as he has taken the management on his shoulders thereby leaving me the time to spend on Homeopathy to which I am dedicated.

It is my hope that anyone who reads this post will take my advice and use Arnica 30c in the Wet dose as I have done for the last 16 years since 1996 and enjoy the great benefits that will follow by taking this remedy which I have proved is the real reason for my present state of health.

Warm regards to all members of the H&M

Joe De Livera
Colombo
Sri Lanka

Re:CONGRATULATIONS!! By: alberto

August 22 2011
G-od bless you.
G-od bless all who worked for establishing this wonderfull site.
Love
Albert.

Re:CONGRATULATIONS!! By: Peter Mann

August 22 2011
Congrats to H&M for completing their
five years of services to humanity.
All the very best to all who were & are
associated with this forum-by their
advice/guidances/services.etc.etc.
A special thanks to Mr Joe/Udaya and
others for their contibutions/services etc
to mankind.
May your group grow bigger/better for
times to come
LET HOMEOPATHY BE FOR ALL.
Love & wishes always
P.Mann

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.