Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Polyporus Pinicola
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Left Knee Joint Pain on Walking
Started by: kapur at March 2 2011

Replies: 135 & Views: 41619    Font    Page 6 of 6  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6          Reply

Re:Left Knee Joint Pain on Walking By: udaya kumar
--

March 24 2015
Thanks Kapurji......for your good wishes....

--

Re:Left Knee Joint Pain on Walking By: kapur
faridabad

March 26 2015
Respected Dr. Udayaji. Ref. my e-mail dated March 19, 2015, i am to add, it has become difficult to rise from chair, (from sitting position) because of the weakness in both knee joints, more so on the back of knees. Today i took 2 doses of Phos-30c, to strengthen the muscle, but there is swelling in lids of both eyes.Sir is it a aggravation?Though there is pain on walking but tolerable.Plz. Guide
With Regards,
Kapur.

faridabad

April 6 2015
Respected Dr. Udayaji.
Sir, I have sever pain in Right Knee Joint on walking, it is very painfull when i stand, it is unable to bear weight. The pain radiate along right side on tibia bone & it pains when Tibia bone is touch near the joint. PLz GUIDE me as i am very much dependent on you for advice. Thanks. "SORRY to disturb you"
With Regard.
Kapur,.

faridabad

June 20 2015
Respected Dr. Udayaji.
Sir, After a long period of time, i came back to the Forum, in search of medicine by reading previous posts, which are mine of guidance to me. Wow you are there to guide.I am happy to see you back
Really it is not happy people who are thankful; it is thankful people who are HAPPY.
Pls continue to Help. May Lord Krishna Bless U.
With Regard.
Kapur.

--

June 22 2015
thank you......!

--

faridabad

January 1 2016
Respacted Dr. Udayaji,
Happy New Year. May Lord Krishna Bless you with more vigour to serve the mankind through Homeopathy in years to come.
With good wishes.
Kapur.

faridabad

October 1 2016
Respected Dr Udayaji,
Happy Navratre. May Durga Ma Shower all Blessings on you, so as to continue to serve the people. Welcome back to forum.
With good wishes.
Kapur

--

October 2 2016
Thank you Kapurji and my good wishes that Mother Godess be always with you.....

--

faridabad

January 3 2017
Respected Dr Udayaji,
Sir, Happy New Year. My wish for you is Peace,Health, & Happiness. May Lord Krashna Bless you with empowerment to exercise & the courage to continue regardless of obstacle, & bestow lnspiration to stay on tract for the health improvement of those who need it
Again, Happy New Year to U & others in the family.
With good wishes,
Kapur

--

January 4 2017
Thank you Kapurji,....I heartily reciprocate the sentiments expressed by you.....May God almighty bestow upon you and family whatever you cherishes.....I have special affenity for Faridabad.....!!! best wishes.

--

faridabad

September 22 2017
Respected Dr. Udayaji
After a long time, i am sending the good wishes on Navratri, only to say "The Divine Faminine is a expression of exuberance. May you experience bounty of exuberance in the Navratri.
With good wishes
Kapur

--

September 23 2017
Thank you Kapurji for your good wishes....Wish you also a pious Navarathri pooja and a glorious Vijaya Dashami Day and enlightening Saraswathi Pooja. with regards.

--

faridabad

September 24 2017
Sir,
Thanks a lot,
Kapur

Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.