Obesity Treatment
Herbal Remedies
Reciprocal Links

Selenium Metallicum
Picture of this second

Locations of visitors to this page

Left Knee Joint Pain on Walking
Started by: kapur at March 2 2011

Replies: 135 & Views: 41613    Font    Page 1 of 6  Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next          Reply

Left Knee Joint Pain on Walking By: kapur
faridabad

March 2 2011
Respected Dr. Udayaji,
Sir, As per advise,on 28th. Feb. I took Rhus Tox.-200-wet dose-one dose only.
On 1st.March I tookCausticum-30 Three doses,with a gap of 6 hours,wet doses.
On 2nd.March i have taken three doses -wet doses-ofBryonia-30 with a time gap of 6 hours.As per advise i will continue to take Bryonia-30 on 3rd.&4th. March( three doses),each day,
Kindly advise me, If Ruta-6c,Argentummettalicum-6c is to be taken along with Bryonia -30 with some time gap Or after completing the three days course of Bryonia-30.I have stopped the Allopathic drugs.There is swelling around the Knee cap,a bit stiffish knee joint, pain in knee joint in walking, though i am taking Physio-care.
With Regards.
B B Gupta.

Re:Left Knee Joint Pain on Walking By: udaya kumar
--

March 2 2011
Dear Mr. Gupta/Kapur,
Please given details in one place. It becomes difficult to follow the case. I am pasting your earlier references here.
Respected Dr.Udaya Kumar,
Thanks.Sir,I am retired Lecturer-Physics-65.5 years old ,from a degree college.For last 2,3 years ,of &on, i was suffering the pain in knee(left) joint for 6,7 days. By taking Allopathic tretment i felt fine. But for last one month, there is severe pain in the knee joint on walking,no pain in sitting/resting position ,taking allopaathy tretment is of no use.Pl. guide me, if all the medicine are to be taken togather,or with some gap.With regards.
B.B.Gupta. bbgupta45@gmail.com

Re:Left knee joint pain on walking
By: udaya kumar
--
February 18 2011
Dear Shri Kapur,
Usually One dose of Rhus Tox 200 and three doses of Causticum 30 next day should give you respite from the pain and relief, but may not be curative as you have mentioned osteo arthirits as the reason, which is a degeneration of the bone. Since you have mentioned that the pain is in walking please take three doses a day for three days of Bryonia 30. The rest of the medicines need not be taken together but spaced for longer durations towards cure. All those medicines are aimed towards bruised bones, bone regrowth and strengthening. The gap between each medicine is three hours. You may take Rhus Tox and Causticum on the same day and next day on wards Bryonia which will help lubricate the bones with sinovial fluid. with best wishes.

--

--

--

March 2 2011
Now please tell me the benefits you have received after Rhus Tox. Please tell me the benefits you have received after Causticum and please tell me the benefits after you used Bryonia.

In the absence of a complete case taking, I have suggested the medicines according to possible symtpoms :
1. Rhus Tox - for an Arthritic background,blockage of air movements, subtle body liquid movements.

2. Causticum - of Rheumatic constitution and mainly left sided problem.

3. Bryonia - To regulate the supply of mucuous and sinovial fluids and smoothen the movements of joints so that the pain in movement is reduced with underlying causes.

4. Argentum Metalicum - for possible osteo arthritis.

5. Ruta G- As a general tonic for the tendons, miniscus, cartelages and bruised bone endings. etc.

Both the above medicines are at lower potencies and can go well alongwith or with a space of 3 hours between medicines.Space of Six hours is not necessary for 30 and lower potencies. Even if it is taken alongwith the Bryonia, it will only give benefits. With best wishes.

--

Re:Left Knee Joint Pain on Walking By: kapur
faridabad

March 3 2011
Respected Dr.Udayaji,
Thanks for reply. Pain is still there on walking,but with the less severity.Swelling around the knee cap is less. Stiffness is also less.As per advise, after completing the three days course of Bryonia-30,I am going to take:-
1. Argentum Metallicum-6c---Three times a day for Three days.
2. Ruta-6c---Three times a day for one week.
Sir, In your first e-mail you also mentioned about Cal Phos-6x &Cal Flour-6x for one month. Should i start taking them also. .
With Regard,
B B Gupta.( Sir, Kapur is the name by which, my late mother uesd to call me with love.)

faridabad

March 3 2011
Respected Dr.Udayaji,
Thanks for reply. Pain is still there on walking,but with the less severity.Swelling around the knee cap is less. Stiffness is also less.As per advise, after completing the three days course of Bryonia-30,I am going to take:-
Sir, In your first e-mail you also mentioned about Cal Phos-6x &Cal Flour-6x for one month. Should i start taking them also. .
With Regard,
B B Gupta.( Sir, Kapur is the name by which, my late mother uesd to call me with love.)

faridabad

March 3 2011
Respected Dr.Udayaji,
With Regard,

faridabad

March 3 2011
Respected Dr.Udayaji,
With Regard,

faridabad

March 3 2011
Respected Dr.Udayaji,
With Regard,

faridabad

March 3 2011
Respected Dr.Udayaji,
With Regard,

--

March 3 2011
Dear Shri Kapur,
Both Calcarea Phos and Calcarea Fluor will benefit the bones and strengthen the bones. You can use that with Argentum Met and Ruta G.

--

faridabad

March 4 2011
Respected Dr. Udayaji,
Thanks for reply. Sir, here in Palwal Argentum Met-6c& Ruta-6c are not available, however both the medicines are available in 30c potency. Pls, advise.
As regards to pain, it has been localized, to the right side of left knee.
With regards,
Kapur.

--

March 4 2011
Dear Kapurji,
If it is not available in Palwal, you may try in Ballabgarh, Faridabad or Delhi. It may not be beneficial to use higher potency for body ailments in particular that which are in the form of Mahabhoota (Gross element) Earth,at the body level the correlative are flesh, muscles, veins and bones. Since Bone is involved here, I would recommend lower potency.

--

faridabad

March 13 2011
Respected Dr. Udayaji,
Sir, Today i am to take last dose of Ruta G 6c in the evening.Though Cal Flour-6x &Cal phos-6x will continue as per advice.As regards the pain in left knee joint, it is still there on walking but reduce to nearly 50%. When i have to walk more than 200 ft.& so it start increasing,& knee as whole becomes stiff & heavy(a sense of fullness). Swelling is still there.The Khat-Khat sound between Thigh bone &main leg bone appears after a walk of 200ft. or so,towards right side of Left knee &just below the knee cap, and becomes sensitive to touch.Overall i feel, there is improvement. Pls, guide me further
.With regards,
Kapur.

--

March 13 2011
Please continue Ruta 6C with Calcarea Fluor and Clacarea Phos 6X. Use Causticum 30 once in a week. Use Arnica 6C three times a day for the swelling, and when swelling is gone discontinue it. If swelling is not gone within a week kindly let me know. with best wishes.

--

faridabad

March 14 2011
Respected Dr. Udayaji,
Thanks. Sir, i have stopped the Physiotherapy treatment for knee,& doing some mild stretching exercise at home as per Physio. Dr. Should I start morning walk? Pls. suggest me primer book on Homeopathy, which may help me to sort out Homeo drugs for day to day illness in the family. With regards,
Kapur.

--

March 14 2011
Check and ask for a good bedside prescriber from M/s Jain Books Depot, Chuna Mandi, Paharganj.(Get down from Blue Line at R.K. Ashram Marg Metro, take a Rikshaw or walk straight on to Paharganj market side, take a right at the T and then first left to walk around 150 yards. After Imperial cenema on the left side second street you can find the Jain Book Depot.

--

faridabad

March 24 2011
Respected Dr.Udayaji,
As per ur advice 1) I am taking Ruta G 6, Cal Phos-6x, Cal Flour-6x continuously., three doses of each per day 2) Causticum-30 once a week ,upto now two doses. 3)Taking Arnica-6c for last eight days ,three doses per day.
As regards to knee pain it is still there on walking, after walking 220-250 steps, i feel heaviness around the knee,& have to take rest for 8to 10 minuets,to restart walking. Swelling around the knee is still there, increases on walking. I feel, as if, progress towards healing has stopped.Pls advice. With Regards,
Kapur.

faridabad

March 24 2011
Sir,One of my friend has suggested to take Ferm Phoss-6x, also, to control swelling, & to heel the inside of the knee. Pls. advice.
Thanks.
Kapur.

faridabad

March 24 2011
Sir,One of my friend has suggested to take Ferm Phoss-6x, also, to control swelling, & to heel the inside of the knee. Pls. advice.
Thanks.
Kapur.

--

March 24 2011
Check the functions of ferrum phos from the materia medica link below and if its symptoms suits you use it. Its fundamental function is correcting assimilation of Ferrum (Iron) and therefore good in 3X potency for building the blood and for anaemic characters. with best wishes.

http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/index.htm

--

faridabad

March 24 2011
Sir, Thanks.
Pls. advice about the continuation of Arnica-6c,& other medicines, as per ur advice dt.13th.Mar.
Should i continue with the same medicines as per advice dt. 13th. March? Or any modification in it.
With regards,
Kapur.

--

March 24 2011
You may take occasional doses of Rhus Tox 200 and Causticum 30. Otherwise Ruta G, Calcarea Phos and Calcarea Fluor, Arnica 6C are your main medicines and need continued treatment at lower potencies as there is dhatu kshaya which need time to recoupe.

--

Re:Left Knee Joint Pain on Walking By: curiousG

March 25 2011
Book mentioned by Udayaji can be read online at -

http://books.google.com/books?id=hdNpkbwISDMC&pg=PR19&lpg=PR19&dq=good+bedside+prescriber+jain&source=bl&ots=_c8rvQsQ7E&sig=Nxxtt7LTYHtklzOgUF2CSHctmrQ&hl=en&ei=NhSMTdT1PIX6sAPfuuGOCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CCEQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Thanks

--

March 25 2011
The following would be a better book
http://books.google.com/books?id=pw-6axaM-BAC&dq=good+bedside+prescriber+jain&source=gbs_similarbooks_s&cad=1

--

faridabad

March 25 2011
Respected Dr. Udayaji,
Thanks. May i take Rhus Tox-200,one dose now &repeat it after a interval of 15 days? As regard to Causticum-30 i am already taking it after a interval of one week, other medicine will continue as per ur advice. Thanks for suggesting
books on Homeopathy.
With good wishes.
Kapur.

Page 1 of 6
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
IMPORTANT: This site provides only educational materials, all advices given here are only for educational purpose.